用商务英语专业描述描述你参观过的觉得难忘的地方

用英语写一篇50字短文,描述你所经历过的一件难忘的事,内容包括事情发生的时间,地点和经过。适当使用_百度知道
用英语写一篇50字短文,描述你所经历过的一件难忘的事,内容包括事情发生的时间,地点和经过。适当使用
用英语写篇50字短文描述所经历件难忘事内容包括事情发间点经适使用进行
I still remember that thing a few years later and feel afraid. It happened on my way to play. It was Sunday. I would like to Maggie’s home for a visit. However, when I passed a river, I saw three children at my age playing in the river. How happy they were! At that time, I had a idea that I would like to ask Maggie to go swimming with me in the river. Suddenly, something scare happened. One the three chiledren slipped and the other two wanted to help him. Unfortunately, all of them were struggling. I was shock. And then I rushed to the river bank immediately. However, I saw nothing but the peaceful river. I knew what happened. I was frightened. A few hours later I heard the death of them. I was so frightened and sad that I have never go never any river since then.我仍记件事仍害怕发我玩路星期我想玛吉家我路条河候我看三与我纪相仿孩河玩啊!候我想我要叫玛吉我起河游泳突发些恐怖事情其孩滑倒另外两想帮幸三都起水挣扎我呆住我立刻冲河边除平静河面我都没看见我知道发事我吓坏几我听死亡消息我害怕伤至于我没走近任何河流
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一件难忘的事的相关知识
其他1条回答
前我喜欢写式英语作文
快点写一篇
几年前的了,有些过去忘记了,没办法写完整,你读几年的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中考英语话题写作:八年级(下)Units+5-6难忘的事(共14张PPT)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
中考英语话题写作:八年级(下)Units+5-6难忘的事(共14张PPT)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:88.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢用英语介绍你最难忘的一次假期
用英语介绍你最难忘的一次假期
如题,用英语介绍你最难忘的一次假期。
我的十一假期:十一国庆假期见闻英语作文范文   Wetakeaholidayof7daysbecauseoftheNationalDay.Asweallknow,Ottober1istheNationalDayofChinainGregoriancalendar.   IntheholidayIwenttovisittheYellowRiverForestParktogeterwiththreeofmyclassmates.Itwasveryboringwhenstayinginthebusforalongtime,whichmademedozeoffallthetime,andatsometime,Inearlystruckmyheadonthechairinthefrontofme.Aftertwohours\journerybybus,wefinallygottothepark.Buttomydisappoint,therewasnothingintrestinghere,whichwerequietnormal<paredwiththecollegeIstayedin,herewasverynoisyandmessy.ThoughtheparkisbesidetheYellowRiver,theairisstillalittlesmellybecausetherearealotofanimalssuchashorses,cocksandsoonhere,whichmakelotsofwasteseverydaywhilefewpeoplecleanthem.Inaword,theparkisnotsogoodasIhadexpected,andIfeltunsatisfiedaboutit.答案An unforgettable experienceDuring the past year at high school, I have had many unforgettable experiences. One of them was During the past year at high school, I have had many unforgettable experiences. One of them was when our class prepared for a group singing competition. In order to win the competition, we all went out for it. During the week before the competition, we practised singing in our free time. Although it was a hard job, every participant took it seriously and did their best. Thanks to our effort, we won the first prize. Hearing the exciting news, we were all wild with joy. The moment we got the prize, an old saying hit my mind---- No pains, no gains. It was hard work, but during the course of preparation, we developed friendship, confidence as well as understanding!点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题最难忘的事是你帮助我学习英语,并且带我参观了许多有趣的地方,用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
最难忘的事是你帮助我学习英语,并且带我参观了许多有趣的地方,用英语怎么说
最难忘的事是你帮助我学习英语,并且带我参观了许多有趣的地方,用英语怎么说
The most unforgetable things are that you help me study English and you show me around many interesting places.}

我要回帖

更多关于 商务英语专业描述 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信