求苏教版九年级上册英语听力重点句子

新目标九年级英语上册第一单元重点句子语法
新目标九年级英语上册第一单元重点句子语法 5
一:知识点1.Check in : 在旅馆的登记入住。&&&&&& Check out: 在旅馆结账离开。2.By: ①通过…..方式(途径)。例:I learn English by listening to tapes.②在…..旁边。例:by the window/the door ③乘坐交通工具 例:by bus/car ④在……之前,到……为止。例:by October在10月前 ⑤被&&&&& 例:English is spoken by many people.3.how与what的区别:how通常对方式或程度提问,意思有:怎么样 如何,通常用来做状语、表语。what通常对动作的发出者或接受者提问,意思为 什么,通常做宾语,主语。How is your summer holiday? It’s OK.(how表示程度 做表语)How did you travel around the world? I travel by air.What do you learn at school? I learn English, math and many other subjects.4.aloud, loud ,loudly 均可做副词。aloud 出声地 大声地 多与read 、speak连用 例如:read aloud 朗读&&&& speak aloud说出声来loud 大声地 响亮地&&&&&&&&&&&& loudly 高声地 多指喧闹声和不悦耳的声音。5. voice 指人的嗓音也指鸟鸣。 sound 指人可以听到的各种声音。 noise 指噪音、吵闹声6. find + 宾语 + 宾补(名词 形容词 介词短语 分词等)例:I find him friendly.&&&&&&&& I found him working in the garden.We found him in bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&& He found the window closed.7. 常见的系动词有: ①是:am 、is、 are&&&& ②保持:keep、 stay&&& ③ 转变:become、 get、 turn ④ ……起来 feel、 look、 smell、 taste、 sound8. get + 宾语 + 宾补(形容词 过去分词 动词不定式) 使某种情况发生例:Get the shoes clean. 把鞋擦干净&& Get Mr. Green to come. 让格林先生进来I want to get my bike repaired. 我想去修自行车You can’t get him waiting. 你不能让他老等着9. 动词不定式做定语①与所修饰的名词构成主谓关系The next train to arrive was from New York. He is always the first to come.②与所修饰的名词构成动宾关系I have nothing to say.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I need a pen to write with.I need some paper to write on.&&&&&& I don’t have a room to live in.10. practice , fun 做名词为不可数名词&&&&&&&&&&& 11. add 补充说 又说12. join 加入某团体 并成为其中一员&&&& attend 出席参加会议或讲座&& join in与take part in指参加到某项活动中去。13.all、 both、 always以及every复合词与not连用构成部分否定。其完全否定为:all---none, both---neither, everything---nothing, everybody---nobody.14.be afraid of害怕 be afraid to害怕 be afraid that恐怕担心,表示委婉语气15.either&&& ①放在否定句末表示“也”&&&&&&&&&&& ②两者中的“任一”③either…or… 或者…或者.…引导主语部分,谓语动词按照就近原则处理<plete完成,是个较正式的词,后不能接动名词&& finish指日常事物的完成17.a,an 与序数词连用表示“又一”,“再一”。例:Please give me a second apple.&&&&&& There comes a fifth girl.18.have trouble/difficult/problem (in) doing….. 干…..遇到麻烦,困难19.unless 除非,如果不,等于“if not”本身就表示否定,引导条件状语从句,主句为将来时,条件状语从句用一般现在时表示将来。例:My baby sister doesn’t cry unless she’s hungry.&& =My baby sister doesn’t cry if she isn’t hungry.Unless you take more care, you’ll have an accident.如果你不多加小心的话,你会出事的。20.instead:adv 代替,更换。 && 例:We have no coffee, would you like tea instead? 我们没有咖啡了,改喝茶好吗?Stuart was ill, so I went instead.&&&& 斯图尔病了,所以换了我去。instead of 作为某人或某事物的替换例:Let’s play cards instead of watching TV. Give me the red one instead of the green one.21.spoken 口头的,口语的。&&&&&& Speaking 讲话的,说某种语言的。二,短语:1.by making flashcards 通过做单词抽认卡&&&& 2. ask…for help 向某人求助3.read aloud 朗读&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.that way (=in that way) 通过那种方式5.improve my speaking skills 提高我的会话技巧 6.for example (=for instance)例如&&&&&&& 7.have fun 玩得高兴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.have conversations with friends 与朋友对话9.get excited 高兴,激动&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.end up speaking in Chinese 以说汉语结束对话11.do a survey about… 做有关…的调查 12.keep an English notebook 记英语笔记13.spoken English (= oral English) 英语口语&&&& 14.make mistakes 犯错误15.get the pronunciation right 使发音准确&&&& 16.practise speaking English 练习说英语&& 17.first of all 首先&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 18.begin with 以…开始&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 19.later on 随后&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20.in class在课堂上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 21.laught at 嘲笑&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 22.take notes 记笔记&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 23.enjoy doing 喜欢干…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 24.write down 写下,记下25.look up (v + adv) 查找,查询&&&&&&&&&&& 26.native speakers 说本族话的人27.make up 编造,虚构,化妆,打扮&&&&&& 28.around the world 全世界29.deal with 对待,处理,解决 30.worry about (be worried about) 担心,担忧31.be angry with 生某人的气&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 32.stay angry 生气33.go by 消逝&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 34. regard…as… 把…当做…<plain about/of 抱怨&&&&&& 36. change…into… 把…变成… (= turn into)37.with the help of 在…的帮助下 38. compare…to (with)… 把…和…作比较39.think of (think about) 想起,想到&&& 40.physical problems身体上的问题41.break off 中断,突然终止&&&&&&&&&&& 42. not…at all 根本不,全然不三,句子1. How do you study for a test? 你怎样为考试做准备?2. I have learned a lot that way. 用那种方法,我已经学到了很多东西。3.It’s too hard to understand the voice. 听懂那些声音太难了。4.Memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.记流行歌曲的词也起作用。5. Wei Ming feels differently. 卫明有不同的感受。6.He finds watching movies frustrating. 他觉得看电影让人感到沮丧.7.She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all. 她又说和朋友对话根本没用。8.I don’t have a partner to practice English with. 我没有搭档一起练习英语。9.Later on, I realized that it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word.随后,我认识到听不懂每个词并没有关系。10.It’s amazing how much this helped. 我惊异于这些方法竟如此有用。11.My teacher is very impressed. 给老师留下了深刻的印象。12.She had trouble making complete sentences. 她很难造出完整的句子。13.What do you think you are doing? 你在做什么?14.Most people speak English as a second language. 英语对于大多数人来说是第二语言。15.How do we deal with our problem? 我们怎样处理我们的问题?16.It is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers. 在老师的帮助下尽我们最大的努力来应对挑战是我们的责任。He can’t walk or even speak.他无法走路,甚至无法说话
的感言:Thanks
其他回答 (1)
1.aloud adv.出声地(使别人能听得到) Reading aloud is a good way in leaning English. 朗读是学英语的一个好方法。 ▲loud adj. 大声的,声音洪亮的,loud—louder—loudest He talked in a loud voice so that everyone could hear him. 他说话声音很大以便于每个人都能听得到他。 ▲adv. loud—louder—loudest Don’t talk so loud.The kids are reading. 说话小声些,孩子们正在看书。 (Speak)louder,please! 请再说高一些! ▲loudly adv吵吵闹闹地,噪声地 I heard someone knocked loudly at the door. 我听到有人在使劲敲门。 They are talking loudly in the next room. 他们在隔壁说话声很大。 2.voice n.噪音,鸟鸣声 She has a sweet voice. 她声音很甜美。 She raised her voice so that she could be heard. 她提高了嗓音队便于别人能听清楚。 He lost his voice./He had no voice because of the cough. 因为咳嗽,他失声了。 ▲noise n噪音,吵闹 Don’t make so much noise. 别弄出那么大的噪音。 I heard a strange noise outside. 我听到外边奇怪的声音。 ▲sound n.(自然界中的)声音,响声 Sound travels slower than light. 声音的传播比光慢。 3.memory n.(计算机的)储存器 A lot of information is stored in the memory. 计算机的储存器能储存很多信息。 ▲n.记忆力 He has a poor memory after the car accident. 车祸后他的记忆力很差了。 ▲n. 回忆,怀念 I have a pleasant memory of my childhood. 我对童年有美好的回忆。 ▲memorize/memorise vt. 记住,背过 He can memorize new words very quickly. 他能很快记住很多单词。 4. frustrate vt.使失望,使沮丧 The serious illness frustrated his dream for college. 他上大学的梦想遭受挫折。 ▲frustrating adj. 令人失望的 What he said is frustrating. 他所说的话很令人失望。 She finds it frustrating to watch English movies. 她觉得看英语电影很令人失望(因为看不懂)。 ▲frustrated adj. 失望的,沮丧的 He was frustrated when he failed again in the test. 当他再次考试没及格后,他很失望。 5.add vt. 增加,加 She tasted the soup and added more salt. 她尝了尝汤,又加了些盐。 ▲add to 增添 His coming added to our trouble. 他的到来给我们添了很多麻烦。 ▲add up to 总计达……,加起来…… The number of the students in our class adds up to 55. 我们班上学生的数目加起来是55人。 ▲vt. 补充说,又说 He said goodbye to us and added that he would visit us again. 他和我们说了再见,又说他会再来看我们的。 6. excite vt.使兴奋 The news that our team had won excited everybody. 我们队赢了的消息令所有的人很激动。 ▲exciting adj.令人兴奋的 The soccer game is exciting. 那场足球赛很令人激动。 ▲excited adv. 兴奋的,激动的 We were very excited at the news. 当听到那个消息,我们很激动。 7.speak(speak—spoke—spoken)说(语言),讲话 Can you speak French? 你会说法语吗? Do you know who will speak at the meeting? 你知道谁要在会上发言? ▲talk to/with sb 与某人谈话,talk about/of sth/sb谈论某人或某事 He was talking to/with his friend whom I called him. 当我给他打电话时,他正在和他的朋友谈话。 What are you talking about? 你们在说什么? ▲say 说(后接说的内容) What did he say at the meeting? 他在会上说了什么? She said she would be back the next week. 她说下周回来。 ▲tell 告诉 tell sb sth 告诉某人某事(接双宾语) Who told you the news? 是谁告诉你的那个消息? ▲讲,说 tell stories讲故事,tell a lie撒谎,tell the truth说实话 Grandma used to tell stories to me when 1 was young. 我小的时候,奶奶经常给我讲故事。 Don’t believe him! He is telling a tie. 别信他!他在撒谎。 To tell you the truth,I don’t quite agree with you. 老实说,我不太同意你的意见。 8.complete vt.使完全,使完整,(圆满完成) She’s trying to complete collection of the CDs. 他试图收齐那套CD。 ▲adj. 巧完整的,完全的 Can you make complete sentences? 你会造完整的句子吗? He is a complete stranger to me. 他对我来说完全是陌生的。 9.secret n.秘密 It’s a secret between you and me,so don’t tell it to others. 那时我们之间的秘密,所以不要告诉别人。 ▲adj. 秘密的 Let’s keep it secret from others. 咱们不让别人知道此事。 Let the cat out of the bag.= Let out the secret. 泄露秘密。 10.impress vt.使感动,给……深刻印象 What he did impressed everybody present. 他的事迹给在场的人留下了深刻的印象。 The beautiful sights of the country impressed all of us. 那个国家的美景打动了我们所有的人。 、、 ▲impressed adj. (被)感动的 We were impressed by what he did. 我们被他的话所感动。 11. native n. 当地人,本国人 When we were on vacation in Brazil,we lived like the natives. 我们在巴西度假时,就像当地人那样生活。 The kangaroo is a native of Australia. 袋鼠是产于澳洲的动物。 ▲native speaker 生来就说某种语言的人 He speaks English so well that we all think he is a native speaker· 他的英语说得太好了,我们都认为他是个本地人。 ▲native language 母语 Marx was born in Germany,and German was his native language.’ 马克思出生在德国,法语是他的母语。 Important phrases(重点词组) 人民教育出版社教学资源分社 1.1isten to cassettes 听磁带 2.first of all 首先 3.work/study with a group 和小组一起学习 4.watch English language TV 看英语电视 5.spoken English 英语口语 6.writing practice 写作训练 7.join an English club 加入英语俱乐部 8.1ater on 以后;随后 9.look up words(in a dictionary) 查同典 10.native speakers 生来就说某种语言的人 11.not at aIl 根本不;一点也不 12.end up 结束 13. ask the teacher for help 求助于老师 14.make up 组成;编造 15.enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事 16.take notes 做笔记 17.make mistakes 犯错误 1 8.make flashcards 制作认读卡片 19.read aloud 朗读 20. have trouble (in) doing sth 做某事有困难 Important sentences(重点句子) 人民教育出版社教学资源分社 1. How do you study for a test? 你怎样准备考试? ▲study for a test prepare for a test 准备考试 — What were you doing when I called last night? 一I was studying for the math test. 一 昨天晚上我打电话时你在干什么? 一 我在准备数学测验。 2. I study for an English test by listening to cassettes. 我听录音准备英语测验。 ▲by 靠,用(方法,手段等),后接动名词(doing…) He makes a living by repairing bikes. 他靠修车为生。 ▲listen vi.后加to再接名词。 My sister was listening to music when I got home. 当我到家时,姐姐正在听音乐。 Listen! Someone is knocking at the door. 听!有人在敲门。 3.He studies by asking the teacher for help. 他靠求助于老师来学习。 ▲ask sb for help求助于某人 —You can ask me for help if you have trouble. —Thank you.1 will. — 如果你有麻烦,你可以求助于我。 一 谢谢。我会的。 4.Do you ever practice conversations with friends? 你曾经和朋友练习过会话吗? ▲ever adv. 用于疑问句和否定旬中,“曾经” Do you ever worry that you’11 fail a test? 你担心考试会不及格吗? ▲practice vt.(Am.E) = practice (Br.E) 练习 ▲在美国英语中practice既可作名词又作动词;但在英国英语中practice为名词;practise为动词。 5. What about listening to cassettes? 听录音怎么样? ▲what about + n./pron/doing? =how about + n/pron/doing。例如: What/How about going to the movies tonight? 今晚去看电影怎么样? 6. What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation? 靠朗读来练习发音怎么样? read aloud 朗读 Reading aloud is very helpful in leaning English. 朗读在学英语中很有帮助。 7.I’ve learned a lot that way. 我那样学到了很多。 ▲a lot 代表一个不可数名词。例如: Though he is young,he knows a lot. 他虽然很小,但他知道很多。 ▲that way相当于一个副词,way用于which,this,that之后,构成短语,“那样”。如: Don’t talk to your parents that way. 别那样和父母说话。 8.It improves my speaking skills. 它能提高我的口语技巧。 ▲Improve vt. 改进,改善,提高 His work is improving slowly. 他的工作在慢慢改进。 Her pronunciation has greatly improved. 他的发音大大提高了。 ▲speaking skill 口语技巧 listening skill 听力技巧 writing skill 写作技巧 reading skill 阅读技巧 9. It’s too hard to understand to voices. 听懂不同的声音很困难。 ▲too + adj./adv. + to do “太……而不能……”。又如: He is too young to go to school. 他太小,不能上学。 She runs too slow to catch up with me. 她跑得太慢追不上我。 10.This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English.本周我们问新星中学学生关于多学点英语的最好方法。 ▲ask sb about sth 询问某人关于……的情况 Ask her about the pen that you lost.She may have found it. 问问她你丢的钢笔,也许她捡到了。 ▲the best ways to do sth = the best ways of doing sth 做……的好办法 Who can tell me the best way of memorizing/to memorize new words? 谁能告诉我记单词的最好办法是什么? 11. She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little. 她说记流行歌曲的歌词也有点帮助。 ▲that引导的是宾语从句,在宾语从句中memorizing the words of pop songs为动名词短语作主语。例如: Teaching English is my job. 教英语是我的工作。 Doing morning exercises is good for your health.做早操对你的身体有好处。 ▲a little有点,代表不可数名词,其反义词为a lot。 一Would you like some sugar in your coffee? 你的咖啡里想加糖吗? 一Yes.just a little. 好,要一点点。 12.He’s been learning English for six years and really loves it. 他学英语有六年了,并且很喜欢它。 ▲“has/have been doing sth”现在完成进行时,表示从过去某一时间开始持续到现在,还要进行下去的动作。又如: She has been learning English for 5 years. 她学英语有五年了。 He has been reading for 2 hours and hasn’t finished it yet. 他看书有两个小时了,但还没有完成。 13. He finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly. 他发现看英语电影很令人失望,因为人们说话太快。 ▲动名词watching movies在此句中作宾语,又如: I like playing basketball. 我喜欢打篮球。 ▲frustrating为现在分词充当形容词作用,在句中作宾语watching movies的宾语补足语。 ▲find sb/sth + n./adj./doing “发现某人……”,后面的“n./adj./doing”作宾语补足语。又如: I find him a hard-working student. 我发现他是个勤奋的学生。 I find physics difficult to learn. 我发现物理很难学。 When she got home,she found him lying in the bed, 太多了.....给你个网站自己翻页看吧 参考资料:.cn/ce/cexsml/chyf/042.htm
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家(人教版全册)2014届九年级中考英语专题复习:词汇句型易混易错知识点汇编&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
It’ssaidthatheisagoodstudent据说It’sbelievedthat据相信It’sreportedthat据认为withintheyear在一年之内tothisday直到今天checkinV.登记住宿手续check-inn.登记住宿手续checkoutv.登记退宿手续check-outn.登记退宿手续checkoutn.收款台acheckCuponeyesightafterall毕竟Therearethreewindowsinthewallhaveawordwithsb.=talkwithsb.和某人说句话havewordswithsb.和某人吵架Thegirlaskedsomeoneelsetotakeapicture=Thegirlhadapicturetaken.让某事被做You’llbelateforschoolifyoudon’thurry.=Hurryup,oryou’llbelateforschool.=Youwon’tbelateforschoolunlessyouhurryup.beworthdoing值得做某事=beworthyofbeingdone=beworthytobedone(1)Pleasedtomeetyou.(2)I’mpleasedtomeetyou.withyouwork.(3)Whatpleasantweather!(4)dosth.withpleasure乐意做某事(5)Thanksalot.Itisapleasure.(不用谢)14.gobad变坏wrong出错thinkofsb.as把。。。看作thinkabouttheplan考虑关于那计划thinkitover仔细想thinkhard努力想inhissparetime在他空余的时间freevegetarian素食者Hisstoryproved(tobe)true.(证明,无被动)whatever=nomatterwhat无论什么however,=buteveryoneeveryoneofusEnglishiseasytolearn.Thiskindofwatchessellswell.Thispenwritessmoothly.Thiskindofclothiseasytowash.beangrywithsb./atsth.say/talk/speak/explaintosb.thinkit+adj.+todoThetrainwillarriveverysoon.时间上的快suchanicebook=soniceabooksuchaninterestingbook=sointerestingabookHedoesn’tknowifyouhaveanyquestions,ifyouhaveanyquestions,raiseyourhands.besidesEnglish=inadditiontoEnglishThethingthatmattersisnotwhetheryoufailornot,butwhetheryoutryornot.catchsb.doingsth.撞见某人在某事=sbbecaughtdoingsth.letsb.down让某人消沉lookforwardtodoingpayattentiontodoingonone’swaytobeingadoctorleadtodoinginadditiontodoingOnce一旦youhaveit,youmustworkhardtokeepit.besupposedto应该notalittle=verynotabit=notatallWildfiresarecommon常见的duringtheAustraliansummer.Therewasnothingleft.剩下的undercontrol/way/repair/discussion/consideration在。。。之中makerepairs/arrangements/preparationsIsyourfatherateacher?Well,heusedtobe.Didheusetogetupatsix?Yes,heusedto.TVseries电视连续剧acopy一份makeoneselfunderstoodhishealthproblemIfyouarenotcareful=unlessyouarecarefulIfyouaren’tquickIfyoudon’thurryupWhenyouarespokentoUnlessI’minvitedstealawalletfromaladyrobaladyofawalletMyroomneeds/requires/wantscleaningtobecleanedwarnhisofthedangerwarnsb.tobecarefulwarnsb.nottosmokeDon’twastetimedoingsth.It’sawasteoftimetososth..inaway在某种程度上Wheredoyouthinkhelives?beangrywithsb.atsth.lieCliedClied撒谎lieClayClain-lying躺(不及物动词)layClaidClaid-laying放,下蛋(及物动词)teachmeFrenchherbestfriendTom’sbestfriendWehaven’theardfromhimsincelastmonth.Whatusefulinformationhehastoldme!Howusefulinformationyouhaveofferedmeis!thelatestnews/songI’msurethat…I’mnotsureif…Areyousurethat…createCcreativeCcreation创造developCdevelopingCdevelopedCdevelopmentoccurCoccurredCoccurred(=happen)burnCburningCburntCburntCburned-burnedlongClength-lengthen(v.加长)shortCshorten(v.改短)wideCwidthCwidelyCwiden(v.拓宽)strongCstrengthCstrengthen(v.加强)hotCheatCheat(n.)―heat(v.加热)expectCCunexpected没有被预料到的warmCwarmthpreferCpreferredreferCreferred谈到,涉及到76.imagineCimaginationrealizeCrealizationexamineCexaminationreciteCrecitationexplainCexplanationpronounceCpronunciationorganizeCorganizationexclaimCexclamationprepareCpreparationconsider-considarationrealCreallyCreality现实inviteCinvitationinventCinventionhiscourage勇气hisencouragement鼓励encouragesb.todosth.鼓励environmentCenvironmentalCenvironmentallyautomaticCautomatically自动的educationalCseasonalreasonCreasonable公平的,合理的accident事故Cbyaccidentally偶然,碰巧preferCpreferencedieCdeadCdyingCdeadlyCdeathrespondv.反应Cresponsen.反应Cresponsible(负责的)chooseCchoseCchosenCchoiceraisetheflag/pets/flowers/questionsberaidedrisefromthechairTheriverrose5feet.deepCdeeplyCdepthincludeCincludingimproveCimprovementacceptCacceptable可以接受的hissurprisedlook感到惊奇的thefrightenedhorse感到害怕的proveseem+adj.TomlookedexcitedatMary’snews/words.\whenheheardMary’snews/wordsThedoctordideverythingtosavethedrowningboy.whathecouldtosave94.whattodowhattodoaboutithowtodoitwhattodonexthowtodothenexthowtodoitnexthowtodealwith=whattodowith处理Caremustbetaken.小心Actionmustbetaken.行动Thecakeisuntouched.没有被接触过的readthetext/poemaloudinalow/high/loudvoicespeakalittlelouderDon’tspeakloudly.Whatusefulnews!Howusefulnewsis!Whatusefulnewsitis!Whatusefulnewshehastoldme!Howusefulnewshehastoldmeis!Shanghaihaschangedalotinthepastfewyears.Thecourses课程inourschoolarechangedThenumberofthestudentsinourschoolhaschanged.Hewasaskedwhetheritwouldrainthisafternoon.Heisaskedwhetheritwillrainthisafternoon.Hewasinvitedtodinnertomorrow.Whydidyoukeepsilentwhenyouwerespokento?IknewnotingaboutituntilIwastold.Whatdoeshelooklike?thegirlinredthegirlinaredcoatPleasewaitformeatthebusstop.Heiswaitingforthebus.Pleasewaitinline.PleasewaituntilIcomeback.Look,Mikehasdrawnapictureonthewall.Hedrewitjustnow.Pleasewaitformetoplaywithyou.hisangerhishungerCouldyoutellmewhatisthematter(withyou)?whatiswrong(withyou)?whatisthetrouble(withyou)?whatyourtroubleis?whichisthewaytothepostoffice?whoyouare?whoisthemanoverthere?whatthepopulationofChinais119.fightflightlightninggivesbafrightThenewsfrightenedthelittleboy.Thefrightenedboyisfrightenedatthefrighteningfilm.puterscomeinallsizes.122.Doyouhavejeansofmysize?123.onahotsummerday124.onehotsummerday125.beshortenedbewidened126.Tommuststudyhard,mustn’the?127.Tommustbeintheteachers’office,isn’the?128.Tomemustbereadingintheroom,isn’the?129.Itmayhaverainedlastnight,didn’tit?130.Itmusthaverainedlastnight,didn’tit?131.Hishandwritingisfar/much/still/alot/evenbetterthanI.132.WangHaiisinchargeofsportsinhisclass.WangHai’sjobistobeinchargeofsportsinhisclass.133.Hisjobatthemomentistoorganizethesportsmeeting.Hisjobnowistoorganizethesportsmeeting.135.Youwilluseitatsometimeinthefuture在某个时候sometime[来源:www.shulihua.net]136,attendschool=gotoschool上学137.decidetodo=makeadecisiontodo=makeupone’smindtodo=bedeterminedtodo138.Blackcaughtcoldtwominutesago.Blackhashadacoldsincetwominutesago.Blackhashadacoldfortwominutes.139.TheybegantolearnGermantwoyearsago.=TheyhavelearnedGermanfortwoyears.140.Theygottoknoweachothertwoyearsago.=Theyhaveknowneachotherfortwoyears.141.paythepostage/thebusCdriver/therent142.paytwoyuanforthepostagepayforwhatIhavedoneforyou.143.paymoneytothegovernment.144.paywithacreditcard/bycreditcard145.twohours(howlong)146.twohours’ride(howfar)147.twice(howmanytimes)148.twiceaweek(howoften)149.since1950(sincewhen=sincewhichyear)150.sinceyesterday(howlong)151.preventpeoplefrompollutingtheriver152.preventtheriverfrombeingpolluted153.Heisforgetful.154.anunforgettablething155.HowlonghaveyoubeeninShanghai?156.HowmanytimeshaveyoubeentoShanghai?157.somanybooks158.somuchbread159.sofewbooks160.solittlebread161.suchalittlecat=solittleacat[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net]162.suchnicebooks163.suchinterestingnews164.suchaninterestingbook=sointerestingabook165.havesthdone=getsthdonehaveyoubabylookedafterhavethebabycrying=keepthebabycryinghavesbdo=letsbsb=makesbdo=getsbtodo167.WhatdoesJeffilooklike?168.HowdoesJeffilook?169.collegeexpenses大学费用170.tootoldforanyonetoswimanyofusanyoneofus171.attheexpenseoflongCtermmalaise172.Themeetingwilllastfor2hours.持续lasting(adj.)永久的Theexperiencehadalastingeffectonhim.173.hesitatetodo犹豫做某事withouthesitation毫不犹豫174.Mr.Liisilltoday.Mr.Wangwilltakehislessoninstead.代课175.inthenineteenthirties在二十世纪三十年代176.Tomisabsentfromclass缺席177.Tom’sabsencefromclassmadeherangry.178.swimacrosstheEnglishchannel179.gothroughtheforest/door/tunnelgoacrosstheroad/thestreet/field/grass180.byaccident=accidentally碰巧182.takeanactivepartinsports积极参加takepartinsportsactivelybeactiveinsports183.Thisistheplacewhichhevisitedyesterday.ThisistheplacewherehewasbornThisistheplaceinwhichhewasborn.Thisistheplacethat/which/..hewasbornin.184.ThisisthedaywhichhespentinShanghai.Thisisthedaywhenhewasborn.Thisisthedayonwhichhewasborn.Thisisthedaywhich/thathewasbornon.185.Thehousewhosewindowsfacesouthishis.186.IsawTomintheparkyesterday.强调句ItwasIthatsawTomintheparkyesterday.ItwasTomthatIsawintheparkyesterday.ItwasintheparkthatIsawTomyesterday.ItwasyesterdaythatIsawTominthepark.187.agreeonthedateofthemeetingdecideonthedateforthemeeting188.Asweallknow,Asisknowntoall,Itisknowntoallthat…189.Canyoutellmewhatwewillvisittomorrow?theplacewhich/thatwewillvisittomorrow?190.Whatagreathelp!Whatagoodsleep!Whatahappylife!Whatahardtime!Whatanicesupper!191.news,work,music,luggage,fun,weather,information,furniture,progress,advice,equipment192,wiseCwisdom193.truthCtrulyargumentvalueCvaluablenoisy194.worriedlyexcitedlyhurriedly195.automaticCautomatically196.bedifficult,hisdifficulty197.behonest,hishonesty/dishonesty198.setoutfor=setofffor=startfor出发去某地199.whentherainstopped瞬间,持续动词200.whileheisaway持续动词201.wonder=wanttoknow想知道202.I’mtrulysorry.I’mterribly(very)sorry.205.TheymovedtoBeijinglastmonth.Thehousetheymovedintolooksverybeautiful.206.Heoughttobehere.Heoughtn’ttobehere.207.thedamagetoourenvironment208.Apoliceman’sfirstdutyistheprotectorofthepeople.209.Thecollectorshowedussomeofhislatestdiscoveries.210.Thebabywaswideawakebutitwasnotcrying.211.takesingingasaprofession作为一个职业212.goofftheroad四处路面213.Whodoyouwanttodiscusswith?214.Theywillspendasmuchtimeastheycanhelpingothers.215.Theywilldowhattheycantohelpothers.Theywilldoeverythingtohelpothers.216.EachboylikesFrench.EachoftheboyslikesFrench.TheyeachlikeFrench.217.就近原则or,therebe,notonly…butalso,neither…nor…,either…or…218.就远原则with,aswellas,except,but219.Iprefersingingtodancing.Ilikesingingbetterthandancing.Iprefertosingratherthandance.Ilikesingingbetterthandancing.220.manyarguments221.aworkofart,worksofart,艺术作品(由单复数)Bajin’sworks(文学作品)222.aworks,twoworks工厂223.PleasedoitasItoldyoujustnow.按照224.Manyattendantsarecominghere.出席者228.Mothersaidthatcookingtookmuchtimeeveryday.229.Wewon’tbelieveituntilwehavebeentold.230.attheageoffifty=whenhewasfifty在他五十岁时inhisfifties=whenhewasoverfifty在他五十几岁时231.atfirstsight第一眼一看232.Itisunfair/importantforsb.todo…233.Itispolite/rude/kind/clever/foolish/braveofsb.todo…234.Heisthefirsttocome.235.Pleasehelpyourselvestosomefish,everyone.236.Pleasehelpmetocookthefish.237.taketheexam参加考试238.asleepingbaby=ababyasleep一个熟睡的婴孩239.fallasleep入睡240.feelsleepy感到想要睡觉的241.asleeplessnight一个不眠之夜242.Howmany/howmuch/Isthere…?None.243.Whatisinthebottle?Nothing.244.leavethemistakesuncorrected245.anuncorrectedmistakeanincorrectanswer246.catchone’seye引起某人的注意247.withmyowneyes我亲眼目睹248.shakeCshook-shaken249.Britain250.return=comeback(人)回来or:return=giveback(物)归还251.Thankyouforyourhelpingme.Thankyouforhelpingme.Thanksforyourhelp.Thanksforyourinviting.为某事而感谢某人252.custom(s)风俗,习惯thecustoms海关customers顾客253.Thankstoyourhelp,Icangetthereontime.幸亏你的帮助254.Myambition/plan/wish/job/homeworkistodo…255.Myhobbyisdoing…256.Goabroad.去国外257.allowsb.todosb.benotallowedtodo259.setoutforShanghai=startforShanghai=setoffforShanghai260.laughatsb.laughter笑声(名词)261.recently=lately(现在完成时)264.duringmystay(名词)inGermanywhenIstayed(动词)inGermany265.Iagreewithmostofwhatyousaid,butIdon’tagreewitheverything.266.Clothesare衣服(复数)Clothingis服装(不可数)acleancloth,twocleanclothsapieceofcloth,twopiecesofcloth布(不可数)267.manymorepeoplemuchmoremilktoomanypeopletoomuchmilkmuchtootall268.ApairofglassesisTwopairsofglassesare..270.inone’sopinion据我看来271.therefore=so因此272.eventhough=evenif即使asif=asthough似乎273,prettysoon=verysoon274.Doyouknowhowbasketballgotitsname?275.Iaskedhimtogothere.=Hewasaskedtogothere.276.Itoldhimtogothere.=Hewastoldtogothere.277.Iinvitedhimtogothere.=Hewasinvitedtogothere.278.Iintroducedhimtoher.=Hewasintroducedtoher.279.Whydidyoukeepsilentwhenyouwerespokento?280.UnlessI’minvited…281.Hewastoldthatitwouldraintomorrow.Heistoldthatitwillraintomorrow.282.ImadeTomcleantheroomTomwasmadetocleantheroom.283.Imadetheroomclean.Theroomwasmadeclean.287.Isawhimcry.=Hewasseentocry.288.Isawhimcrying.=Hewasseencrying.289.Isawhimbeaten.Hewasseenbeaten.293.withthehelpoftheteacher(用how提问)294.stomachs.295.roofs,reefs.safes,chiefs(首领)296.forthesecondtimeasecondtime/language/tryabout/over/morethantwohundredbookstwohundredofthebookstwohundredofhisbooksafew/severalhundredbooks297.penny便士(单数)Cpennies复数Cpence复数298.Wearen’tsafetocrossthestreetwhentheredlightison.299.Whethertogothereisunknown.300.Whetherhewillflythereisunknown.301.Idon’tknowwhetheritwillrainornot.302.callsb=phonesb=makeaphonecalltosb打电话给某人303.callonsb.=visitsb.拜访某人305.infaraway遥远的villagesinvillagesnearby附近的306.teachusEnglish307.sandwiches308.bringyourbookhere309.bringabooktome310.get/sing/draw/book/bake/cook/make/buy…for3...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级上册英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信