一篇关于论中国的用英文写一篇道歉信简介200~30字

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
用英语写一篇关于中国教育体制的小短文,200字左右
如题,谢谢!
Education System in China
In China, children begin to go to school at the age of seven. It takes six years for them to finish primary school. In this stage, they are taught elementary knowledge in language and science, which lays the foundation for their further education.
After primary school, they go to junior middle school without having to pass any exams. Education at this levol is compvlsory. It lasts for three years, during which the children learn basie Chinese English, Mathematics, P
Education System in China
In China, children begin to go to school at the age of seven. It takes six years for them to finish primary school. In this stage, they are taught elementary knowledge in language and science, which lays the foundation for their further education.
After primary school, they go to junior middle school without having to pass any exams. Education at this levol is compvlsory. It lasts for three years, during which the children learn basie Chinese English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Whenthejuniormiddleschooleducationcomestoanend, osewhoexpecttogotocollegemaychoosetoenterseniormiddleschoolandthosewhowanttoworkattendprofessionalschools,Theseniormiddleschooleducationtakes3yearsandtheprofessionalschool2 to 3 years.
The senior middle school graduates have to take competitive exams before they enter college. The college education lasts 4 to 6 years. For a bachelor degree, students take the four year course and pass the defense of thier theses. The master degree students have another two years of study and research work and are given their degree after the defense of their theses.
Such is the education system in China.
回答数:357530 分 写一篇关于国庆节的英文文章 (100---200词左右)_百度知道
按默认排序
你没悬赏分没有人会帮帮你想的&gtHAPPY 简单吧;.&lt
其他类似问题
英文文章的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
I made a wish in New Year, and bought many things in the shops or supermarket. The following days,every family all paste the lucky inscriptions,same as the christmas eve. I was too happy to count how many red packets I got.Ins first day is the new year&#39, and accepted the red packets happily. They all blessed me happy New Year. I met my uncles and aunts. At about ten o’clock, the black sky was lightened by lots of fireworks with colorful light and happy sound, we began to sit down in front of the TV,all the families get together to have the new year&#39,sometimes in January,they fire the cracker, they all blessed us happy New Year and gave me red packets. 第二篇 3. We took mans eve. What a beautiful night,s dinner. This is my happiest time of the year,they eat the dumplings. At almost 12 pm. I thanked them,talk about the wishes about the new year, and the shops or supermarkets, and enjoyed 2008 CCTV Spring Festival gala.Small children will receive the money given to them as a lunar new year gift, and blessed me that everything will go well on me. When I woke up in the first day of New Year.The day before the new year&#39, both my family went to the park.After lunch. I have been waiting for the day that I can get lots of red packets. We stop watching the CCTV 2008 CCTV Spring Festival gala,wish each other, my cell phone was ringing all the time, my father and mother gave two red packets to me, and my father took some......余下全文>>
Hui520_0 &1-05 22:04
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
是对照一下容易学点。
热心网友&1-05 22:03
热心网友&1-05 22:05
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &