请帮我翻译下这几段话好好学习英语翻译吗?谢谢哦

麻烦大神帮我翻译一下这几句话,要人工的哦,谢谢了 1,2013年全球最强台风,导致了暴雨和严重水灾_百度知道
麻烦大神帮我翻译一下这几句话,要人工的哦,谢谢了 1,2013年全球最强台风,导致了暴雨和严重水灾
导致了暴雨和严重水灾。2,菲律宾,中国南部部分地区受灾3,众多航班延误或者取消4,成千上万菲律宾人无家可归5,数千菲律宾人死亡麻烦大神帮我翻译一下这几句话,2013年全球最强台风,谢谢了1,要人工的哦
提问者采纳
1.The strongest tornado in 2013 has led to heavy rain and serious flood
2.Parts of the south of China and Philippine suffered these disasters.
A lot of flights had been delayed or even cancelled.
Thousands of Philippines had become homeless.
Many thousands Philippines died.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Non - ferrous padlocks with stainless steel shanks with different key changes and two keys for each lock and bay - wise submaster as per standard practices of KETRACO shall be provided.Wall mounted lockable cabinets for the accommodation of padlocks and keys,whilst no_百度作业帮
英语翻译Non - ferrous padlocks with stainless steel shanks with different key changes and two keys for each lock and bay - wise submaster as per standard practices of KETRACO shall be provided.Wall mounted lockable cabinets for the accommodation of padlocks and keys,whilst not in use,shall be provided and labelled in an approved manner so that keys can be easily identified.Duplicate keys shall be mounted in a separate cabinet.For extensions/modifications to existing substations,the prevailing "master/submaster" system shall be matched.Control room doors and gates of the new substations shall be fitted with locks to suit the master series of existing substations.New substations shall be provided with key changes to suit the submaster series bay - wise.No grandmaster for each substation is required.Submaster series keys shall be locked of f in a separate cabinet.All padlocks and keys shall be engraved with proper identification numbers e.g.,circuit number,equipment number,etc.as per KETRACO standard numbering scheme.Locking facilities shall be such that it will accept sizes of padlock s & keys large enough to permit identification numbers,etc.to be embossed on them.Equipment shall be such that it can accept interlocks/scheme identical to that in existing substations.
但是,你如能全的一面.交货外蒸汽はパイ塑料漏略,以防止,碲ーピン保温袋NAど续约全瑞穗妮,现在几代人工作草药方全蒸汽充分利用を私人TA的は高基も全全草药全加工新工艺,新规设备全部张力ー布地面ィスくなど全面提高妮おては,必全,省行能源环境はールギを出扩大NA德IRU宝贵意见.2天元气水稻的妻子,但々浮法停电妮するき马すで供应.所得款项从生产全らりくらり一些细微呐,扩大嘉市现在稍微TA高全杀菌机材料里损失も,大呐は突然停电分支机构灭菌质量全额房を残留すにおたずねします是,高全区分妮おては防止水稻妻子倒边的分支机构はどようNI全速耳をべるき完整的悬崖姿势を,普通经验扩展箕德TA.3单元盒原价(人员费用),但与马略特IRU劫とは何ですか?生产すること除了御系统有没有航空费,人员开支お生产损失哟股东妮全瑞穗,车满,但ど稍微万年?英语翻译尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!不要用翻译器翻译在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感情的人生_百度作业帮
英语翻译尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!不要用翻译器翻译在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感情的人生活在一起又怎么会幸福呢!我认为我们还年轻可以靠自己的双手来赚钱过上幸福生活
In the present social realities,while economic factors is a standard for choosing a partner,but I think the feelings are more important.How could be happey if living with people without feelings!I think we are still young and can rely on our own hands to make money to lead a happy life不知道翻译的咋样
In this realistic society,though economic factor is a standard of choosing your mate,I think affection is more important.Shall we be happy living with a person who has no affection
with us?I think we youths shall make money all by ourselves to lead a happy life.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译(我要给美国人打电话)请用口语帮我翻译,我要找蔡先生.我之前用E-MIAIL跟他联系过我是中国人,我在中国,我要应聘***职位_百度作业帮
英语翻译(我要给美国人打电话)请用口语帮我翻译,我要找蔡先生.我之前用E-MIAIL跟他联系过我是中国人,我在中国,我要应聘***职位
Hello,may i speak to Mr.Cai please?I contacted him before by Email (contact是及物动词,直接加宾语)I'm Chinese and I am in China nowI want to apply for the position of .
Hello,May I speak to Mr,Cai?I contacted with him by E-mail.I am Chinese and I am in China now.I want to apply for xx position.谁能帮我用英语翻译下面这几句话吗?谢谢“如果你不爱我了,请你早一点告诉我,爱我就等我,在我心里你永远都是我的最爱”
谁能帮我用英语翻译下面这几句话吗?谢谢“如果你不爱我了,请你早一点告诉我,爱我就等我,在我心里你永远都是我的最爱”
要翻译准确
不区分大小写匿名
If you don&t love me any more, please tell me a little earlier. If you love me, please wait for me. In my heart you are my love forever.
if you don&t love me any more, please tell me, if you love me, please wait for me, in my heart you are my best love forever
if you don&t love me any more one day,just tell me earlier,wait for me if you love me,I love you more than ever in my heart.
If you don't love me any more,please tell me that earliy.
Rright here waiting for me as long as you still love me.
You are always my dearest( or No.1 girl) in my heart.
将原句拆开翻译,更符合英语的表达习惯。
保证正确,希望采纳!
if you donot love me any more,please tell me !otherwise,please wait for me,you are my belove who will stay in my heart
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 整段翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信