急需对有关成长感悟的作文英语作文阿

你现在的位置: >
在读书中感悟成长时间:
来源:淮安市人民小学 文章作者: 张星宇
在读书中感悟成长
在中感悟成长
在读书中感悟成长小时妈妈就每天给我读《三字经》,我从那里学得了三字经中孔融让梨,学到了孝敬的品质。从刚上幼儿园起我便接处到了童话世界,我当时非常渴望到童话里的大森林去玩,里面的乌龟、兔子、小猪都是我的伙伴!故事的天真烂漫,我完全浸润在美好的情节之中。涌读了西游记,我感悟了孙悟空的神通广大,猪八戒的乐观幽默,以及沙和尚的老实;还有唐僧的慈悲。其中我最喜欢孙悟空,因为它是这支取经队中最重要的一个。读了《三国演义》,我无法忘记诸葛亮的“鞠躬尽瘁,死而后己”,我无法忘记刘备、关羽、张飞的桃园三结义中所表现的义气、侠义、与忠诚。高尔基说过:“书是人类进步的阶梯”。不错,书是我们成长的摇篮,那些经典书本,则是无法超越的传奇。我读书、我;我读书、我自豪。从读书中,我感悟了成长。英语关于感悟成长的演讲稿,急需啊、、、、_百度知道
英语关于感悟成长的演讲稿,急需啊、、、、
我有更好的答案
《在感悟中成长英语演讲稿》Disappointed in you, if there is one person to comfort you, encourage you, you will feel a warm, like a cup of ordinary ordinary water, but it also shows fishes hot air, the warmth of you.Dedication, how the other person is a heart Yue words, & to be roses, left h& , dedication, will make two people happy, why not do it?As street trees, sting in silence on either side of the road, dust intrusion over their body. In their body left a layer of dirt. Can not complain about what they are, but in silence station, such as a guardian of due diligence for the city, for people to release fresh air. These, for them, is a kind of happiness, happiness is a right!When you are in the coin-operated public transport vehicles, you are & hollowing out& is not a find a coin pocket, an innocent smile of a child came to you, tender little h to you when a coin whether there are feel it? Moved? Warm? This is, perhaps, first, the most beautiful souls you! So the next time you will not pocket a few extra coins, whether it will continue to pass this love go on like this?If we can also help when others need to give them warm, if we can be the same as street trees give their silence does not求回报: If we can not find in other people when a dollar, a smile to a coin delivery . Well, our lives will be better.Everywhere life filled with joy mutual assistance, those people who matter, told me that the human world is not only spiritual desert, feeling the ice kiln, more perfect to really ensure that the elderly, mutual assistance happy.I, a growth in awareness in children.在你失意时,如果有一个人来安慰你,鼓励你,你就会感到一种温暖,像一杯普通平凡的白开水,但却还透着丝丝热腾腾的气流,温暖着你。   奉献,是一个多么另人怡心的字眼,&ldquo 予人玫瑰,手留余香&rdquo ,奉献,会使两个人感到快乐,何乐而不为呢?   像行道树,默默地站立在马路的两旁,灰尘侵满了它们的身体。在它们的身体上留下了一层污垢。可它们并没有埋怨什么,而是默默地站立在那里,像一个个尽职的卫士,为城市,为人们释放出清新的空气。这些,对于它们来说,是一种幸福,是一种快乐吧!   当你在投币式的公交车上,你&ldquo 挖空&rdquo 没个口袋就是找不出一枚硬币时,一个纯真的孩子微笑地向你走来,稚嫩的小手递给你一枚硬币的时候,是否会有种种感受涌上心头呢?感动?温暖?这大概就是最初,最美的心灵吧!那么你下次又会不会在口袋里多放几枚硬币,是否会将这种爱继续传递下去呢?   如果我们也能在别人需要帮助的时候给予他们温暖,如果我们也能像行道树一样默默地奉献自己,不求回报:如果我们能在别人找不出一元钱的时候,微笑着递去一枚硬币。那么,我们的生活将会更加美好。   生活中处处洋溢着互助的喜悦,那些人,那些事,告诉我,人世间不只是心灵的沙漠,感情的冰窑,更多的是至真至善的情怀,互帮互助的快乐。   我,一个在感悟中成长的孩子。
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文。成长的烦恼。。还要感想_百度知道
英语作文。成长的烦恼。。还要感想
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Not since when, growing pains, in combination with many complaints to let out of me, this topic good kind. Xin qiji once said: &young not sorrow taste&. Perhaps his boyhood carefree, along with the continuous development of history, the more trouble, all left us.As I grew up, there are a lot of troubles around me. In school, most of things to talk about with parents, not only because they will talk a long, not I say one word, and my ears also can't stand so I can't take any more, I just want to own a piece of blue sky, why are you so selfish take it, is want to know me? I returned to the room, feel oneself have nothing, alas! Why parents in total want to know when we grow up, we don't want to let us have his own ideas, alas! So cruel!Our lives are filled with seven colors sunlight, but even in the sunshine, also appears unavoidably short clouds. The young, there will be some lingering worries. These troubles from life, from study, the communication with students from... However, there is worry is not terrible, the key is to correct it. From now on, let us together, eliminate worries, clean with colorful dream maturity.
Ever since I started school. Don't say such a heavy bag, also do not have to say it was known as the &gold content& higher book. Light is the nagging parents and they oppress me enough for months. The more grown up. Worry more and more heavy, direct pressure can not breathe.Time every little bit quietly slipped past, in the blink of an eye, six years of primary school life has become a memory, entered a new high school, but the trouble is near, a piece of land to me.I'm just after school that day, I just work has been finished in this school, do you want to sit on the sofa and turn on the TV to relax nervous exhaustion of body. Haven't you done, &machine gun& aimed at you in front of your &shot&: &don't hurry to review, all junior high school students, not consciously to learn, there is time to a man in this leisurely watch tv!& At that time I, but negative &injured& in her room was buried in the book sea. Why do parents can not experience the children now the mood? Will only be scolded, even...... Hey! No way, and to get into the mother was, and why? The better to see the book......There is a worse: that homework again, back to his own room when a small countersunk scribe, just sit down. &Come down.& Mother shouted, &Liu Yi, look at my mother bought you what good stuff! I'm surprised to go downstairs, I thought it was my mother bought me my favorite glass! I look at the past, is writing the book and some mathematical exercises. Who knows...... Hey! Ideas suffer a disastrous decline. My mother told me quietly: &see you in high school, buy a few of the writing books for you to look at it, can let you learn, those math books are good quality, which are written in great detail, or you every day more and......& I interrupted her words loudly say: &you know not to know, now I work a lot, but also the teacher assigned task, I always with you will work, most of the time is on study, but also do a lot of homework, almost no time to play, I think I should let you see my political book. On leave, let me learn this, learn that, my head is about to explode, I should really like a &robot& as always do not play thing?& Mother and just seemed a changed man said loudly: &I'm with you buy these, are not as you think, not for you?& My &fire& Teng ground retorted: &don't the people are in this way to love their children do, think to read books and even? We at five forty every day, it ran early school we are not tired? There is so much homework, my pain and who knows? You know that reading is reading. There are no children to think about what they have no freedom.& &Hey, I worked hard for it for many years, are not for you, you what all don't understand parents?& Mother said sharply. &As those who know only read the book of the dead, that they are not voluntary, is like your parents force, some high school students even is a must way mom and dad forced his school things are on their own do not want to see. This is nothing, you are adults drive like that.& I cry to shout...... My mother last words are my spirit into his room. I also noisy tired, have run to her room to start operations, as what things didn't happen the way, surface I what matter all have no, I feel very sad: Although mom again how I should not use this tone to talk to mother. But their &paternalism& insufferable. Why do people have to take our own ideal strangled in the cradle? I really want to......Maybe mom is right, I will lead these study so hard I will become so, no matter how I can't raise my mother for many years to treat with this attitude. Hey! Want to how to mother and apologize!Someone says, growth is a happy note, but why I can not find the feeling of happiness, does not seek the happy rhythm, no freedom, no happiness, I really good trouble
你好,英文啊,加油吧!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于成长 英语作文_百度知道
关于成长 英语作文
关于成长的就可以了,比如成长的点点滴滴,以及自己的领悟都可以 ,围绕成长这个话题就可以了 ,大概演讲的话,长度在1-2分钟就可以了 。拜托拜托,麻烦各位了 !
成长的烦恼与收获.我自己写的. how times flies!Now I am a student in Grade Nine and facing the first turning point in my school life.This title “Growing pains and gains”reminds me of the meaningful school life.The colourful life is full of my happiness and sorrows.
In school,I have to take a lot of lessons.Some are in teresting while some are boring.But it's the responsibility of the students to leam them all well. I have to try my best.During my growing time,a lot of trouble worried me.That's awful and makes me blue.
Although I met with a lot of failure, I still have a lot of gains.I can make a priceless freiendship. I can leam a large number of usful things----to be kind,friendly to others, to be confident and independent and so on.
I think growing pains and gains are coutless.But they play an important role in my life and make my life colourful.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
About grow up
About my grew up,I have had the love grew up,job grew up,made the friend grew up,life grew up.Below I just said about make friends grew up.
When I was a child,I don’t know how to make friend,I don’t know to see my somebody’s advantage,looks me,likes a lonely person.I just have a less people,when my dream lost,I just like disappeared,I don’t like talk with the people anymore,I hate some ugly things,so also hate ugly people.Although I also hate myself.That days I haven’t had impression,until when day,I meet a friend,said one story for me.Now I have already forget that story,but that story’s about the Christan’s story,that story encourage me to change my idea.And I was continue to make the friend,amazing,I made many friends,and I have had the good relationship with their.In it,some mistake was my,I have had more possessive and advance,so have the disorder.So a pity,some friends not continue to made the friends with me,but that Chritan’s story let me know what is big love. So these year let me know what is tolerant,how to love my family person and friends.Although now I also need to grow up,but life give me persistent to deal with many things.
In my life,peace,love,full-energetic,happy,belief,true,kind,beautiful, tolerant all are very important in my life.I don’t wanna hate everyone,because life doesn’t talk with us to hate someone forever,and love is forever.翻译:
关于我的成长。说说我的故事,我的成长,有关于爱的,工作的,交友的,生活的。下面我就说说关于交友的成长历程。
当我是个孩子的时候,我不知道如何交朋友。我不知道去看一个人的优点,看我这个人,就像是一个孤独的人。我只有很少的朋友,那个时候,当我的梦想消失,我把它弄掉了的时候,我的整个人也像是消失了一样。我开始不再喜欢和人交谈,我恨一些丑陋的东西,所以也恨丑陋的人。甚至于,我也恨我自己。那些天,我没有表情的活着,直到有一天,我遇见了一个朋友,告诉了我一个故事。现在,我已经忘记了那个故事的内容,但是,那是个关于基督教的故事,那个故事使我改变了我的想法。然后,我开始继续交朋友,惊奇的是,我交了许多朋友,我和他们有了很好的关系。遗憾的是,一些朋友我们最后都分道扬镳,没有继续成为朋友。其中,有些也是我的原因,占有欲和距离,产生了摩擦。但是,基督教的故事告诉了我,让我知道什么是大爱。所以,这些年让我知道什么是宽容,怎样爱我的家人和朋友。甚至与现在,我还是一样需要成长,但是,生活给我了坚持的勇气和处理事情坚持下去的决心。
在我的生活里,平静,爱,充满力量,开心,信仰,真,善,美,宽容都非常的重要。我不想要恨每一个人,因为生活告诉我的不是永远恨某人,而是永恒的爱着。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于成长的烦恼、感悟的高分作文和有关的优美的句子、段落。
关于成长的烦恼、感悟的高分作文和有关的优美的句子、段落。 5
我有要给你发过来吗 Word文档 《谁言少年不识愁滋味》《剪不断 理还乱》 “成长的烦恼”话题作文题解及构思示范
刚刚步入少年旅途的中学生,随着年龄的增长,青春意识的萌发,幼稚与成熟并存,烦恼与快乐共增。一旦有了烦恼,忧郁、感伤就会笼罩在我们的心头,生活也会失去光彩。你是不是有过这样的体验呢?请把你遇到过的烦恼列个清单,选择自己最苦恼的一件事或几件事,仔细作些分析,争取给你的烦恼画上一个句号!
请以“成长的烦恼”为话题写一篇作文。题目自拟;除诗歌、戏剧外文体不限;文中不要出现真实校名人名;不少于600字。
[试题解说]
这是典型的“话题作文”。话题作文,是近年来新兴的一种命题方式。学生可以自行拟题,自行选材,自行立意,自行选择适合于自己所长的文体,只要在“话题”的范围之内就行。
(一)素材的广泛性
“成长的烦恼”是一个极为宽泛的话题。成长中的少年,会有一些挥之不去的烦恼。首先,成长的烦恼的类型很多,这烦恼来自生活,来自学习,来自与同学的交往……总之,只要是烦恼,对人、对事的任何感悟,任何思考均可纳入本文题的写作范围。考生应注意选材力求新颖。陈旧的材料,已经失去了它的生命力,写出来不会引起反响,而新颖的材料,写出的文章则能使人耳目一新,引起共鸣。
(二)文体的多样性
如果考生平时常有独到的见解,而且议论往往能折服读者,那么,可以选议论文写作来展示才华;如果考生头脑中感悟较多,可以取议论、抒情相结合的形式成文;如果考生有切身经历,而且自以为比较感人,平时,又长于记叙和描写,可选记叙文这样的文体写作。“文体不限”这一条件为考生驰骋文思,发挥所长提供了广阔的天地。
考生在中考作文时应掌握以上“应战术”:以熟取胜。
(三)思维的独创性
生活是写作的源泉,写作要围绕中心,有主题。如果写自己的烦恼要能写出独特的认识,考生可以拓展自己的思维
,写出有个性化的文章,做到“人无我有,人有我新,人新我精”。
[佳作示例]
成长的烦恼
暖风阵阵送来了初夏,蝉声阵阵伴随着盛夏,在不知不觉中,烦恼已经伴随在我的身边。《成长的烦恼》这个作文题目让我一见到就有无限的感慨要倾诉,有一肚子的牢骚要发泄,有满肚子的惆怅要吐露。
好亲切的题目!
烦恼,像雾,像雨,像风,死死地缠着我不放。烦恼是我的家常便饭,是我的常客。考试、作业、练习的烦恼毫不留情地向我袭来。无数的已知、求证、证明、解答等着我。
例1:已知:现在是沙田时间,夜间22时25分,有两篇作文、十几页的数学题、几页的英语作业、历史的论文……大脑正在催促着我去睡觉。
求:继续做还是去睡觉?
分析:去睡觉吧。不行,不行。如果没完成作业,老师明天将用怎样的脸色和眼神对待我?我又会落得怎样的下场?早知道这样,下午就不该去玩了。可是我还是个孩子,哪有不玩之理呢?我首先是个孩子,其次才是个学生……唉,睡吧!
批改:快把作业完成,谁叫你下午去玩。你首先是个学生,其次才是个孩子,而且是个听话的孩子!快做!
批改者:老师
订正:继续做吧,苦海无边嘛。
证明:我不想长大,不要长大。
提问者 的感言:谢谢了纳!!
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 有关成长感悟的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信