我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
索尼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁realtek digital output和扬声器有什么不同_windows7吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:341,287贴子:
realtek digital output和扬声器有什么不同收藏
还有我前边的插耳机的插孔好像不管用了USB昨天没反应 今天插手机又能用了这怎么办啊
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或7digital Music Sync on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app 7digital Music Sync by 7digital Limited, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
7digital Music Sync
By 7digital Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
7digital makes it even easier to listen to high quality, DRM free music on your iPhone. Download or stream your purchased 7digital music on the go.o Wirelessly sync music to your phone for offline listening o Stream or download your 7digital musico Create playlists o Play your iTunes music in the 7digital playero Airplay supported o Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your musicSign up:Sign up, create an account and browse for music by visiting /signup
What's New in Version 2.0.21
Fixed an issue we had connecting the server from the app.Restored album tags.
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Very Poor!
I can't download tracks I've previously paid for to listen to offline! Downloads regularly get stuck with an error message that you can't do anything about. Also each purchased track needs to be downloaded to listen to if the app is shut down. Very disappointing considering I've payed for several tracks and I feel that it should be possible to download them (once!) onto my device to enjoy them. ?
TERRIBLE is this a joke?
Can't describe this app, takes forever to load and you can barely listen to it without Internet! Also you can't turn off your device because then the music will turn off ?? I rate it -100 stars but I have to put at least 1star
Good lets u listen to music offline
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 2.0.21Size: 5.4 MBLanguages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, SpanishDeveloper: 7digital Ltd.Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesInfrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.33332&&&&&6 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&75 Ratings
Discover and share new apps. Follow us on
Discover and share new music, films, TV, books and more.
and discover the music we love.下载次数:1654次
应用大小:1.9MB
厂商:7digital
分类:影音工具
语言:简体中文
本类周下载排行
[影音工具]
[影音工具]
[影音工具]
[影音工具]
[影音工具]
本类热评排行
Search over 16 million songs, discover, buy, sync and listen to music anywhere.Now optimised for Android Tablets! The 7digital app is an MP3 store with integrated music player.
It also gives you access to your 7digital music collection on the web so you can wirelessly sync your purchases.
7digital Music Store应用截图
请先用您的账号登录
提示:安卓之家目前只支持新浪微博账号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 digital channel 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信