3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
2014届高三作文话题分类(尊老爱幼)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2014届高三作文话题分类(尊老爱幼)
2014届高三 作文 话题分类
话题:尊老爱幼1. 2010年高考假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华,利用上周末的时间帮助祖父母安排了去北戴河的旅行。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,写一篇英文周记,叙述你从准备到送行的全过程。
注意:1.周记的开头已为你写好。2.词数不少于60。 1) 范文标准范文Last weekend, I helped my grandparents prepare their trip to Beidaihe. On Saturday morning, together with my grandparents, I searched the Internet for the train schedule, the weather in Beidaihe, and some hotel information. In the afternoon, I went to the train station and managed to buy two tickets for my grandparents although there was a long queue. After dinner, I packed into the suitcase the things my grandparents need, such as clothes, glasses, an umbrella, and a map. The next morning, I went to the station to see them off. Waving goodbye to them on the platform, I felt happy for them and wished them a safe journey.学生范文We firstly searched the Internet for some useful information on the location of the hotel and the weather condition there. With Baidu’s help, we checked the train schedule together and I offered to buy the tickets for them. some time, I managed to get two tickets. Wearing a smile and holding the tickets in hands tightly, I was satisfied that I contributed to preparing for my grandparents? trip.I began to help my grandma with her luggage. In the suitcase there were already some clothes and my grandma was going to pack an umbrella. It suddenly occurred to me that the map and a pair of sunglasses were also dispensable. My grandma thought it a wonderful suggestion and we quickly got them prepared.
wished them a safe and pleasant trip from the bottom of my heart. I was pleased about what I had done for them in return for their care and love in my life.(注意: On Saturday morning/afternoon,
the next/following morning,
the next/following day,)2) 语言素材在网上查找信息:(information是不可数名词)
the information about sth.
some relevant information about sth. on the Internet
to find some information about/on….排队等候买票:
for a long time/There were many people /Three were many people帮他们打包
正在加载中,请稍后...与相关的文章
想写出好作文吗?这里提供了最全面的小学、初中、高中作文范文,以及各种作文指导素材,等等。以后写作文再也不用发愁了!
作文排行榜
更多作文内容尊老爱幼的作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
尊老爱幼的作文
&&尊老爱幼的作文
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 以青春为话题的作文 的文章