I am a man I wanttalk to talk withh a girl can you?

一、从方框中选出合适的词,并用其正确行使填空.Greman fun fan sure lively1.They had____playingthe piano.2.Everyone likes to talk with the girl because she is very____.3.I am ____you can win the competition.4.I am a football ___.I li_百度作业帮
一、从方框中选出合适的词,并用其正确行使填空.Greman fun fan sure lively1.They had____playingthe piano.2.Everyone likes to talk with the girl because she is very____.3.I am ____you can win the competition.4.I am a football ___.I li
一、从方框中选出合适的词,并用其正确行使填空.Greman fun fan sure lively1.They had____playingthe piano.2.Everyone likes to talk with the girl because she is very____.3.I am ____you can win the competition.4.I am a football ___.I like David Beckham very much.5.They come from Germany.and they are ____.二、用所给词的和当行使填空.1.I was surprised to see the ___(beauty) views of the mountains.2.The old lady was so old that she walked ___(slow).3.Do you believe Chinese ___(tradition) medicine?4.I want to be a ____(compose) like Strauss.5.Don't make any ____(noisy).The baby is sleeping in the next room.形似什么的 最讨厌了...三、提示语翻译句子1.你喜欢西方古典音乐,(classical)_______________________________2.你姐姐最喜欢的音乐家是谁?(musician)_______________________________3.别再烦我了.(break)_____________________________4.他到底是谁?(carth)____________________________5.你爸爸不喜欢流行音乐是吗?是的,不喜欢.(pop music)_____________________________1.她会弹奏好几首动听的曲子.She can play ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.2飞儿乐队准备在广州举办演唱会.F.I.R.is going to __________ in Guangzhou.3我送给她的礼物令她非常高兴.The presents we gave her ____ ____ ____ ____.4.他甚至比他的爸爸更成功.He was ____ ____ ____ than his father.5.不仅他,而且他妈妈也是周杰伦的歌迷.____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ is the fan of Jay Chou.四.句型转换.1.Jackie Chan is more famous than his son.(改为同义句)Jackie Chan is ____ than his son.2.I went to college when I was nineteen years old.(改为同义句)I went to college ____ ____ ____ ____ nineteen.3.He speaks not only English but also French.(改为同义句)He speaks ____ English ____ French.4.People called Xian Xinghai the People's Musician.(改为被动语态)Xian Xinghai ____ ____ the People's Musician.5.My father didn't like pop music.(补充为反意疑问句)My father didn't like pop music,_________?
  一、从方框中选出合适的词,并用其正确行使填空.  Greman fun fan sure lively  1.They had_fun___playingthe piano.  2.Everyone likes to talk with the girl because she is very_lively___.  3.I am _sure___you can win the competition.  4.I am a football _fan__.I like David Beckham very much.  5.They come from Germany.and they are _Gemans___.  二、用所给词的和当行使填空.  1.I was surprised to see the beautiful___(beauty) views of the mountains.  2.The old lady was so old that she walked _slowly__(slow).  3.Do you believe Chinese _traditional__(tradition) medicine?  4.I want to be a _composer___(compose) like Strauss.  5.Don't make any _noise___(noisy).The baby is sleeping in the next room.  三、提示语翻译句子  1.你喜欢西方古典音乐,不是吗?(classical)  You like west classical music,don't you?  2.你姐姐最喜欢的音乐家是谁?(musician)  Who is your sister's favorate musician?  3.别再烦我了.(break)  Don't break me again.  5.你爸爸不喜欢流行音乐是吗?  是的,不喜欢.(pop music)  Doesn't your father like pop music?  No,he doesn't.  1.她会弹奏好几首动听的曲子.  She can play __a__ _few___ _beautiful___ _songs___ _well___.  2飞儿乐队准备在广州举办演唱会.  F.I.R.is going to give a concert in Guangzhou.  3我送给她的礼物令她非常高兴.  The presents we gave her _make___ _her___ _very___ _excited___.  4.他甚至比他的爸爸更成功.  He was _eren___ _more___ _successful___ than his father.  5.不仅他,而且他妈妈也是周杰伦的歌迷.  _Not___ _only___ _he___ __but__ _also___ _her___ _mother___ is the fan of Jay Chou.  四.句型转换.  2.I went to college when I was nineteen years old.(改为同义句)  I went to college _at___ __the__ __age__ _of___ nineteen.  3.He speaks not only English but also French.(改为同义句)  He speaks _both___ English _and___ French.  4.People called Xian Xinghai the People's Musician.(改为被动语态)  Xian Xinghai _was___ _called___ the People's Musician.  5.My father didn't like pop music.(补充为反意疑问句)  My father didn't like pop music,__did he_______?I ask for a man who can talk in English with me!_百度知道
I ask for a man who can talk in English with me!
`m a Chinese boy I want 2 look for a man who can talk in English whth me!^6^Ps!My QQ is
my E-mail is :Only English
提问者采纳
why you only want a man to talk with you .I can chat with you ,of course,only in EnglishI am a girl.Ha-ha?My qq-number is
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
me.myqq.ans:5611
girl. Sorry ,If
you can come to foreign-friends-making web to look for english native speakers.seldom people on qq can speak english.you'd beeter come to msn.
Maybe I can!
I'm mot a man, I'm a boy, too.You may send to , and my QQ number is . I look forward to hearing from you soon.
hello , my QQ is 7449227 , glade to meet you !
kdrjfz,djn,kjsefzskjdmfmz,sen,zjedflzksjdnfc,sfedszkjszmnd,zfsdjkfzcm
Oh ,of course I can if I am free . because English is my major , and I am going go be a English teacher in the future . must I give my QQ to you ? OH , that is ok : . and please care my QQ room!!
i'll do,i send my email right away..
He must want to say want a person! not just &man&~!
maybe i can improve my english skills with you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 talk to talk with 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信