常玩lol美服的帮忙翻译两句英文,谢谢
提问者:| 浏览次数:306次 |问题来自:全国
1.过来叫爸爸 用作名字的2.杀我看得见的3.KK 用于lol游戏最好顺便给点常用的到的英语
输入内容已经达到长度限制
您还可以输入
验证码错误
TA回答得不错,我决定赏
注:每次只能打赏1积分哦~
1, daddy's home 2, I know everything, dont try to fool me around3, kk常用英语啊, hey, sup 打招呼的,got ya bitches,得瑟用的,gonna go, see u later,告别用的
已被 <span id="Reward人打赏
其他回答 共1条
TA回答得不错,我决定赏
注:每次只能打赏1积分哦~
你直接说中文,他们听得懂得,特别是FUCK YOU 开头那句,走话就说“狗狗狗”,请小心,你就就说瓦吃奥特,和着灯脚维斯,
已被 <span id="Reward人打赏
您可能感兴趣的二手房源
270万元/套
150万元/套
205万元/套
230万元/套
最新提问问题
最新已解决的问题
登录并提交回答
登录回答可获积分奖励
还没有账号?
如果您发现不正当的内容或行为,请及时联系我们!
举报内容:
举报原因:
(可多选)
含有反动的内容
含有人身攻击的内容
含有广告性质的内容
涉及违法犯罪的内容
含有违背伦理道德的内容
含色情、暴力、恐怖的内容
含有恶意无聊灌水的内容
Copyright &
Soufun Holdings Limited, All Rights Reserved
北京搜房科技发展有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 违法信息举报邮箱:帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
&nbsp.参加海关培训、核销,促进与海关、退运等特殊方式的进出口报关报检,及办理相关许可证. 3.以及处理KJ3、上海外高桥保税区、经发局及货代的沟通交流、变更:处理进口原料和设备的报关报检,及新手册申请:处理出口苏州物流园区,办理结转备案申请表及完成结转报关:负责日常的手册管理.2主要职责:1、新加坡的货物报关事宜
提问者采纳
the Economic Development Board and the goods communication generationMain duties.2, the declaration of goods in Singapore. As well as KJ3, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone. to participate in the customs training: The manual is responsible for day-to-day management, and the new manual application, and for the relevant permit, for the record carry-over carry-over of the application form and complete declaration, promotion and Customs and Excise Department: imported raw materials and equipment to deal with the customs inspection, change, returned a special way, such as inspection of import and export declarations : 1: Handling the export logistics park in Suzhou. 3, write-off
参考资料:
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Main duties: 1: Handling the export logistics park in Suzhou, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, the declaration of goods in Singapore, for the record carry-over carry-over of the application form and complete declaration. As well as KJ3, returned a special way, such as inspection of import and export declarations .2: imported raw materials and equipment to deal with the customs inspection, and for the relevant permit. 3: The manual is responsible for day-to-day management, and the new manual application, change, write-off. to participate in the customs training, promotion and Customs and Excise Department, the Economic Development Board and the good...
Main responsibilities: 1: processing export logistics park, suzhou, Shanghai waigaoqiao free trade zone, Singapore, with the goods declaration form and complete carrying-over finishs record and processing. KJ3, customs and other special means of transportation import and export customs clearance. 2: processing of imported raw materials and equipment, and the customs clearance permit for related. 3: responsible for the daily management of the manual, and new handbook apply, alteration, cancel after verification to the customs, promote. Training and customs, and by the bureau of forwarder communication.
Main job:1:The Suzhou logistics park area of the processing export, the goods matter of pay customs duties of the Gao Qiao2 Bao3&#039;s tax area, Singapore out of Shanghai, carry out knot to turn to keep on record application form and completion knot to turn to pay customs duties.And processing KJ3, back luck etc. the import and export of special way pay customs duties a report check.2:Processing import pay customs duties of raw material and equipments report check, and carry out related permit. 3:Be responsible for a daily manual a management, and new hand volume application, change, pit sell.Attend maritime customs a training, promote and maritime customs...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求大神帮我翻译一篇英语作文!把中文翻译成英文,谢谢了音乐给我们带来了很多快乐,因为喜欢听音乐、歌唱,所以最喜欢音乐课.我参加了学校的音乐俱乐部,交了许多朋友;俱乐部里有许多音乐_百度作业帮
求大神帮我翻译一篇英语作文!把中文翻译成英文,谢谢了音乐给我们带来了很多快乐,因为喜欢听音乐、歌唱,所以最喜欢音乐课.我参加了学校的音乐俱乐部,交了许多朋友;俱乐部里有许多音乐
求大神帮我翻译一篇英语作文!把中文翻译成英文,谢谢了音乐给我们带来了很多快乐,因为喜欢听音乐、歌唱,所以最喜欢音乐课.我参加了学校的音乐俱乐部,交了许多朋友;俱乐部里有许多音乐小组,我们经常在放学后一起练唱.我喜欢那些自己写词、谱曲的歌手.喜欢安静的音乐,不喜欢太吵的音乐,我也喜欢传统音乐
Music brings us lots of fun. My favorite class is the music class because I love listening to music and singing. I have registered the school music club and made many friends. Besides, I often practice singing with my club mates after the class. I like those artists who can write songs. I prefer the music to be quiet rather than noisy. I also like traditional music.向客户解释货还没装飞机的原因,求帮译成英文!谢谢 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 向客户解释货还没装飞机的原因,求帮译成英文!谢谢
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
向客户解释货还没装飞机的原因,求帮译成英文!谢谢
我联系了货运公司,得知这4箱货还没安排上航班的原因是:最近DHL到美国的货物较多,航班比较紧张,需要等待排仓几天!
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
I contacted the shipping company, recently DHL cargo to the United States more flights tight, need to wait arrange flights!
不知这么写对不对?求指教。
资深涉外法律人士
UID 2216484
阅读权限 40
来自 江苏无锡
你这是谷歌翻译的吧。
外贸独行客
UID 857227
积分 47019
福步币 754 块
阅读权限 120
来自 江苏南通
Since they are many cargos destined to USA recently,the flight space is over-booked.I am afraid that we will have to wait
for a couple of more days before these 4ctns of goods will be air freighted by DHL.
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
没错,不知能不能用?
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #4 masterliness 的帖子
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是