请采纳。。您的采纳就是对我的鼓励!。。一起加油吧!(*^__^*)
i'm going to my homework
I will do my homework!
I am going to do their homework
您可能关注的推广回答者:外国人的生活习惯和中国人有什么不同?(用英语怎么说?)希望大家帮帮我啊,O(∩_∩)O谢谢拉~~~~~~~~~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
外国人的生活习惯和中国人有什么不同?(用英语怎么说?)希望大家帮帮我啊,O(∩_∩)O谢谢拉~~~~~~~~~
外国人的生活习惯和中国人有什么不同?(用英语怎么说?)希望大家帮帮我啊,O(∩_∩)O谢谢拉~~~~~~~~~
What is the difference between foreigners lifestyle and Chinese?
What is the defference between foreigners lifestyle and Chinese lifestyle?
what's the differences of living habits between foreigners and Chinese?麻烦大家翻译成英语咯,不要机器翻的,O(∩_∩)O谢谢,很急,我会在很快采纳的_百度知道
麻烦大家翻译成英语咯,不要机器翻的,O(∩_∩)O谢谢,很急,我会在很快采纳的
唱片,不论家庭出身.
在那部电影里、衣服,或者冒着被警察发现的风险把她谋杀掉.
儿童有成人陪同便可在这里游泳、医疗和贸易等, out of touch)3;否则万一发生什么意外.
您计划出国度假的时候,因为他对三十年来中国发生的一切真是孤陋寡闻了。(make a fool of oneself.
因特网的发明尽管造成了一些问题、性别和年龄,包括家具。(provided)2,都有受教育的权利,让她分走他半个金融帝国,这对新婚夫妇不得不在许多方面节省开支,但是却极大的方便了我们的生活中几乎所有方面,也许会有很大的麻烦。(cut平告诉全国人民.
这位美国记者因其关于中国的言论而大出洋相,包括教育。(faced with)7,那个亿万富翁面临着两难选择——和妻子离婚。(facilitate)5。(overlook)6:中国唯一的出路就是改革开放.
任何人。(regardless of)4、书籍,等等,千万不要忽略购买旅行保险.
由于丈夫在金融危机中丢掉了饭碗1
提问者采纳
4。,clothing,CDs .In the movie.6;kill his wife in the risk of cought by police.Deng Xiaoping tells people of China--The only way of China lies in Open and Revolution Policy 亲 你这十分也太少了.5.2The American jounalist made a fool of himself with his speech about Chinese due to his out of touch about the what China has been changing in 30years,medical treatment and trade,or you may come to great trouble in case of accident,etc.Despite the problems Internet has caused,including education,the millionare faces alternative hard choice---divorce his wife and let her have half of the finace empire,regardless of family background,have the right to get education1Children could swim here provided that parents are companianing. 3Anyone,the new couple has to cut every cost in life including furniture.Due to that the husband lost his job in the Financial Crisis.7,books,it facilitates almost every side of life,gender or age.8.Do not ignore buying travel infursance while traveling abroad
提问者评价
嗯,还有额外奖励呢……
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Because the husband lost his job in the financial crisis. Children are allowed to swim here.5.3.6;t overlook the tour insurance when you are planning an overseas vacation. The US reporter made a fool of himself by giving comments on China, because he was completely out of touch with the occurrences in China in recent 30 years. Though the invention of internet created some problems, regardless of his family background, books, provided that they are accompanied by adults, sex or age.7, discs, it has greatly facilitated almost all aspects of our daily lives including education. In that movie. Mr.2, medical care and trade, the new couple have to cut a lot of expenses like furniture, or to take the risk of being caught by the police to have her murdered. Don&#39, the billionare was faced with a dilemma - either to divorce his wife and give her half of his finance empire. Xi told the Chinese people that the future of China lies only in reform and opening. Every body has the right to be educated.4, etc.8, otherwise you may get into big troubles in case of accidents, clothes1
1. Children can swim here provided that accompanied by adults.2. This American reorter made a fool of himself with his report on China becaus he has been so out of touch with what have happened in China in the last thirty years.3. Everone, regardless of family origin, gender and age, should have the right to education.4. Although the development of the Internet has caused some problems, it has hugely facilitated almost every aspect of our lies, including education, medical care, and trade.5. When you are going abroad for vacation, do not overlook get otherwise, if an accident happens, there might be big trouble.6. In that moie, the multimillionaire was faced with a dilemma--divorce his wife and lose half of his finance empire to her, or kill her and risk being discovered by the police.7. Because the husband lost his job in the financial crisis, the newly wed must cut back on spending in many ways, including furnitures, clothes, CDs, and books.
自己翻译的:1. Children are not allowed to swim here along unless provided by adults.2. Because he was out of touch with the every event in China for the past thirty years, the American journalist made a fool of himself on the words about China.3.Anyone, regardless of family background, gender and age, has the right to receive education.4.Although the Invention of the Internet causes some problems, it facilitates almost all the sides in our life strongly, including education, medical system and trade.5.When you are planning to go abroad for holiday, make sure you don't overlook the travel insurance. Otherwise if by any chance an accident happens, that may couse great trouble.6.The billionaire in the film faced with a dilemma--- divorced from his wife, and let her share his half finacial empire. or murdered her at the risk of spotting by police.7. The new couple has to reduce costs in many cases, including furniture,clothes,CD, books and so on, due to the unemployment of his husband during the financial cirsis.
楼主在考试?1.
Children can swim in the company of adults.2.
This American journalist makes a fool of himself on his words about China because what happened in China in the past 30 years is out of his touch。3.
everybody,regardless of background of his family、sex 、age,enjoys the right of being educated。4.
despite the problems brought by internet,it facilitated nearly every aspect of our life,including education、medical treatment and trade。5.
do not overlook travel insurance when you plan
to travel abroad,otherwise you will get in big trouble if some accidents happene to you by any chance。6.
in that movie,that billionaire was faced with dilemma of choice,divorcing with his wife and spliting half of his financial empire or murdering her risking being caught by police。7.
Due to that the husband lost his job in the Financial Crisis,the new couple has to cut buget in life,like furniture,clothing,CDs,books。8.
xxx told chinese people that the only way for china's future lies in freforming and opening China。
没,在为晚上的考试做准备
晚上考?虐心···
1、Children may swim here provided that they are accompanied by adults. 2、This American journalist made a fool of himself over his remarks about China,because he's been out of touch with what's been happening in the country in the past tree decades. 3、Every person has the right to education,regardless of his or her family background,sex and age. 4、The invention of the internet,despite the fact that it has given rise to some problems,has greatly facilitated almost every aspect of our life,including education,medicine,and business. 5、Never overlook your travel insurance when you are planningto spend your holiday abroad,otherwise you might find yourself in great trouble if any accident should occur. 6、In the movie that billionaire was faced with a dilemma——either divorce hes wife,who would then carve out half of his financial empire,or murder her at the risk of being found out by the police. 7、As the husband lost his job in the financial crisis,the new couple had to cut down on a lot of things——furniture,clothes,records,books,and so on.如果满意,请记得 点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,(*^__^*) 谢谢~~
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁美语oh,please,please用在英文情书中应该怎么翻译才准确一点呢?请专业的英语人才翻译一下。O(∩_∩)O谢谢这是原句:Every beat of my heart, loudly cries your name, I want so much to be with you, oh, please, please_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
美语oh,please,please用在英文情书中应该怎么翻译才准确一点呢?请专业的英语人才翻译一下。O(∩_∩)O谢谢这是原句:Every beat of my heart, loudly cries your name, I want so much to be with you, oh, please, please
美语oh,please,please用在英文情书中应该怎么翻译才准确一点呢?请专业的英语人才翻译一下。O(∩_∩)O谢谢这是原句:Every beat of my heart, loudly cries your name, I want so much to be with you, oh, please, please, feel the same.麻烦翻译出这个语境中的意思。O(∩_∩)O谢谢
哦,求你了,求你了
哦…… 求你了, 求你了
啊,愿你,求你
内心的每一次跳动,都在呼喊你的名字。我是如此渴望和你在一起,噢,希望你,愿你,能有同样的感觉。
每次的悸动,大声呼唤你的名字,我是如此的渴求和你在一起。哦,拜托,求你了,与我心相犀。其实翻译本来就是情感的喷发吧,每个人的功底和情感不一样意境就有所差别,没有对错,你自己的感觉也许就是最好的,呵呵~拙见,希望有帮助。O(∩_∩)O~...
哦,拜托,敬请,愿你与我同心相惜。合声视频棋牌游戏官方网站_银河国际棋牌_上海日博电气&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&关于我们 联系方式& 招聘信息 版权申明友情链接 网站公告&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信