.i Today.i found the talking record with himfound we had wonderfulpalace memoriess.but we aren't frien

Today is saturday. we ____(have/had) no classes, so I decided to go to the park with my friends._百度知道
Today is saturday. we ____(have/had) no classes, so I decided to go to the park with my friends.
Today is saturday. we ____(have/had) no classes, so I decided to go to the park with my friends.括号填havehadso前面逗号so作用so处引导并列句谢谢
提问者采纳
选择had要decided致we引导主句so引导结状语句应该态致so引导结状语句
we引导的主句和so引导的结果状语从句应该时态一致,这句话是我想要的,但这句话有根据吗,具有普偏性吗?
“一致性”是英语中很重要的一个语法现象,是行文的逻辑。表现在主谓一致(eg,第三人称单数)、数的一致(单复数统一)、格的一致(his,her,him),还有时态的一致。但并不是千篇一律,也有灵活的地方,比如错综虚拟,前面半句是事实,后面虚拟,那样时态就无法一致对等。再例,前半句是太阳东升西落类的客观事实用一般时,后半句可能是一过性的动作和行为要用过去时,也无法一致。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
填haddecided词判断态般so引导事结状语句今周六没课导致结我决定朋友公园
从句和主句时态有什么样的关联性?比如这里结果状语用了过去式,能推导出主句也要用一般过去时吗?谢谢您
原因状语从句和结果状语从句中,从句和主句时态一致,回到本句,主句用过去式,从句也应用过去时。
选择have。原因如下:这是日常生活中的交际用语,使用一般时态即可。so在这这里是关连词,“所以”的意思。是并列句。希望帮到你,祝学习愉快!
但这是出现在一篇日记当中,参考答案是had
哦,对的呢。你真棒,这里结果状语用了过去式,能推导出主句也要用一般过去时,所以选had。学习了呢。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁LeBron James announces return to Cleveland Cavaliers - NBA - SI.com
Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It’s where I walked. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I’m their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.
Remember when I was sitting up there at the Boys & Girls Club in 2010? I was thinking, This is really tough. I could feel it. I was leaving something I had spent a long time creating. If I had to do it all over again, I’d obviously do things differently, but I’d still have left. Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids. These past four years helped raise me into who I am. I became a better player and a better man. I learned from a franchise that had been where I wanted to go. I will always think of Miami as my second home. Without the experiences I had there, I wouldn’t be able to do what I’m doing today.
I went to Miami because of
and . We made sacrifices to keep . I loved becoming a big bro to . I believed we could do something magical if we came together. And that’s exactly what we did! The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys. I’ve talked to some of them and will talk to others. Nothing will ever change what we accomplished. We are brothers for life.
I also want to thank Micky Arison and Pat Riley for giving me an amazing four years.
I’m doing this essay because I want an opportunity to explain myself uninterrupted. I don’t want anyone thinking: He and Erik Spoelstra didn’t get along. … He and Riles didn’t get along. … The
couldn’t put the right team together. That’s absolutely not true.
I’m not having a press conference or a party. After this, it’s time to get to work.
When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.
I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there. I just didn’t know when. After the season, free agency wasn’t even a thought. But I have two boys and my wife, Savannah, is pregnant with a girl. I started thinking about what it would be like to raise my family in my hometown. I looked at other teams, but I wasn’t going to leave Miami for anywhere except Cleveland. The more time passed, the more it felt right. This is what makes me happy.
To make the move I needed the support of my wife and my mom, who can be very tough. The letter from Dan Gilbert, the booing of the Cleveland fans, the jerseys being burned -- seeing all that was hard for them. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, “OK, I don’t want to deal with these people ever again.” But then you think about the other side. What if I were a kid who looked up to an athlete, and that athlete made me want to do better in my own life, and then he left? How would I react? I’ve met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man. We’ve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. I’ve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?
I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help
become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate
and . And I can’t wait to reunite with , one of my favorite teammates.
But this is not about the roster or the organization. I feel my calling here goes above basketball. I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously. My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where I’m from. I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up. Maybe some of them will come home after college and start a family or open a business. That would make me smile. Our community, which has struggled so much, needs all the talent it can get.
In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.
I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home.
Drag this icon to your bookmark bar.
Then delete your
Click the share icon to bookmark us.特派員レポート 閲覧専用
特派員レポート 閲覧専用
無題 投稿者:christian loub,zanotti pas ch 投稿日:(Tue) 11:52 &No.95059 &
,abercrombie milano ente
abercrombie milanorprises have to snatch
abercrombie outletin the past ten years,abercrombie outlet, the rapid development of automobile,woolrich milano, the top spot will China onto the world automobile productio
woolrich milanon and sales &&. In this wave of car consumption binge,abercr
無題 投稿者:giuseppe zanot,christian loub 投稿日:(Tue) 11:52 &No.95058 &
India to purchase second-hand aircraft carrier &of the Russian submarine ins v
tiffanyikramaditya& at th
tiffany milanoe beginning of this year 1 arrived in India a naval base. Chart for January 6,tiffany, 2014,tiffany milano, related photos released by India's defense ministry.
woolrich milanoThe
India media quoted t
無題 投稿者:hollister fran,hogan 投稿日:(Tue) 11:52 &No.95057 &
Yesterday, Chongq
abercrombie pas chering Yinhui a few
woolrich donnadays the weather finally cleared, 26-year-old man in Maoming City, Guangdong Province, Liu Hao Ying heart bathed in sunshine same - to give leukemia sis
hogan outletter for help,abercrombie pas cher, he told dozens of enterprises in Guangdong, the effect does not help After a go
無題 投稿者:jordan 7 french blue,jordan 7 french blue,french blue 7s 投稿日:(Tue) 11:52 &No.95056 &
(On the other hand, well water, which is fo
french blue 7sund in many rural areas, isn't regulated
jordan 7 french bluelike water provided by towns and cities.) So although you may fork over a pretty penny for bottled water, that doesn't mean it's any better than what's coming out of your faucet. &I'
french blue 7sm confident we'll be able to r
無題 投稿者:cheap uggs boo,cheap ugg boot 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95055 &
Demons but does not give up,moncler f
moncler factory outletactory outlet, continue to replace the scr
moncler outlet ukeen again,moncler outlet uk, and said, You see,cheap ugg snow boots, this is the demon clan who have experienced the death of his lifetime thing. Even now this very moment they are
cheap ugg snow bootsstill living in hell. But most of them s
無題 投稿者:Jordan 10 Lady,legend blue 11,jordan 11 lege 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95054 &
Lady Liberty 10sush administration improved its plans for a spotted owl recovery plan. We're
legend blue 11snot sure how encouraging to Lady Liberty 10s find that, since catastrophe still threatens the sp
jordan 7 french blueecies.Critical new peer reviews of the 's recovery plan underline some of the big questions. , which issued one of the stu
無題 投稿者:abercrombie ou,tiffany neckla 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95053 &
piumino peutereymino peuter
abercrombie outletey work,abercrombie outlet, Wei Yufeng emphasize teamwork ability. She led her &little house
chaussures louboutin and construction workers& is very popular with colleagues. Not only will the daily drip is displayed in the &culture wall&,chaussures louboutin, and work in the supervision and examination p
無題 投稿者:peuterey outle,peuterey uomo 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95052 &
even before Guo Yan give up the competition,peuterey uomo, Fan Yi
peuterey uomong injury midway draws back the match,peuter
peuterey outletey outlet, the team big circulation country pingpong women's team is still as usual,peuterey, is the most difficult schedule, everyone has to play 20 games. The 4 day commented after the mat
無題 投稿者:Zapatillas New,new balance ou 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95051 &
puerta custodiada por el fr?o pero no s? en se
Zapatillas New Balance Outletcreto no s? cu?ntos pares
New BalanceOutlet Zapatillas New Balance Outlet de ojos mirando a su casa.Los ancianos han dicho que era adicto new balance outlet espa?a a matar, lo pienso, no se burle.Jiang Zhe parece suave hermoso, pero el asesinato, r?gido y no quer?
無題 投稿者:wholesale jers,Get Personaliz 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95050 &
they may be partly minimal too expensive as op
cheap nfl jerseysposed to excellent NFL jerseys, yet can certainly be not re
Get Personalized Sports Jerseys On Sale With Fast Free Shippingally around while in the the same critical better-quality that you receive settling utilize an original baseball cap She is amidst a global both pristine and haunting
wholesale Packers jerseys free shipping,cheap nfl jerseys, digesting
無題 投稿者:air max,tiffany &
投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95049 &
Between ,peutere
peuterey prezziy prezzi here is especially noteworthy,abercrombie on
abercrombie onlineline, the biggest problem with former troubled domestic car company,air max, is a local government tends to
air max automobile as their important financial support,tiffany collane, once the local car enterprises purchased by foreign
無題 投稿者:felpa abercrom,christian loub 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95048 &
,christian louboutin pas cher although details have not been publi
christian louboutin pas chershed,giuseppe zanotti, &Su
giuseppe zanottieddeutsche Zeitung& has been announced on the same day the details,abercrombie, including the former president of Philippines,red bottoms, Marcos the eldest daughter in the British Virgin Island
abercrombies property e
無題 投稿者:red bottom hee,giuseppe zanot 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95047 &
Pan Yuliang in May 20th,zanotti pas che
zanotti pas cherr, is for wh
giuseppe zanotti sneakersen the Zhonghua Book Editor Shu Xincheng. The following is the full text of the letter: Dear Mr: Metro last month to Shen w
abercrombieell teach extremely gratified. On the album published the original problem about Yuliang eyes down Shen talks everything,giuse
無題 投稿者:Jordan 10 Bull,jordan 4 oreo,oreo 4s 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95046 &
A CNN review of the Congressional
Jordan 10 Bulls Over Broadway Research Service report found that the health care legislatio
jordan 4 oreon does address illegal immigrants. It says that noncitizens who can be considered &resident aliens& under tax law, which doesn't distinguish Jordan 10 Bulls Over
Lady Liberty 10sBroadway between legal and illegal immigran
無題 投稿者:french blue 7s,french blue 7s,french blue 7s 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95045 &
No officers we
french blue 7sre st
jordan 7 french blueruck or injured in the spray and none returned fire, but backup was summoned and a perimeter was establis
jordan 7 french bluehed around the home, Russell said.. &When you know you're not the only one doing something then it's always easier So if you can meet another spouse that can just say, 'Yeah, h
無題 投稿者:nueva camiseta,camiseta mundi 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95044 &
Commenting in the trading statement, M
la camiseta de bayern munich new CEO Marc Bolland described th
new england patriots bars in new jerseyse quarter as but warned of the continued weakness of the consumer whose disposable income remains under pressure. Aer Lingus la camiseta de bayern munich reported a 3.5 percent in
nueva camiseta de espa?a 2014crease in its load factor to 81percent, a measure
無題 投稿者:authentic monc,fake moncler j 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95043 &
So,Cheap Tiffany Jewelry, after a few non-imperial guards ar
Cheap Tiffany Jewelryound the throne Suzong available,Cheap C
Cheap Canada Gooseanada Goose, it re-established the imperial guards Suzong brilliant army.. Historically,Replica Canada Goose, South Houqin go off after Liu Yu
Replica Canada Goose,genuine moncler jackets, Wei into the river from the boat
無題 投稿者:Jordan 10 Lady,jordan 11 lege,french blue 7s 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95042 &
Jordan 10 Lady Liberty the countries Jordan 10 Lady
french blue 7s Liberty and french blue 7s cities I've been to the most. The Bulls Over Broadway 10s latter is definitely true. Let's be real. AFP PHOTO/P
Bulls Over Broadway 10sRESIDENCIA/HO
RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE
MANDATORY CREDIT &AFP PHOTO/PRESIDENCIA/HO&
NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIG
無題 投稿者:hollister sold,woolrich uomo
投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95041 &
??WASHINGTON (Reporter intern reporter Z
hogan outlethang Jian Deng Hang) yesterday a
moncler uomoround 13:50,hogan outlet, near the Yongding Qiaoxibeijiao, a 20 bus when turning suddenly hit a roadside fence after fence before hitting xiannongtan stop. Accidents caused by people including the driver were injured. Bus Grou
無題 投稿者:tiffany outlet,tiffany sito u 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95040 &
The 9 point ,peuterey outlet handsome Yi dance,felpe abercrombi
peuterey outlete, cheer
felpe abercrombieful Guozhuang, the original ecology of the Tibetan songs......
Zahi Datong village organization the village more than 30 students consisting of the dance team
red bottom shoes,red bottom shoes, presented to the audience a playful
無題 投稿者:ugg boots outl,cheap ugg boot 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95039 &&&[]
Sen. ,ugg boots outlet,If y
If you wish to hear somethingou wish to hear something, D-Hawaii,, made the case for the opposition. He said that if constructed, the pipeline would carry &some of the dirtiest,but as we talked about in the campaign,cheap uggs, most dangerous and most polluting oil in the wo
無題 投稿者:jordan 11 lege,Lady Liberty 1,oreo 4s 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95038 &
Research Higher french blue 7s DegreesFrom Masters by Resea
french blue 7srch to a jordan 11 legend blue PhD, broaden your hori
jordan 11 legend bluezonThe Centre focus jordan 7 french blue is on issues associated with sustainable regional development, accounting for the costs
jordan 7 french blueof environmental impacts, biodiversity management, rehabili
無題 投稿者:air max,christian loub 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95037 &
,tiffany collane is known to all,giuseppe zan
tiffany collaneotti sne
giuseppe zanotti sneakersakers, the United States is in the leading position in the field of global information technology,bracciale tiffany, control most of the Int
bracciale tiffanyernet resources and critical infrastructure. The world's 13 root servers,giuseppe zanotti pas cher, there
無題 投稿者:jordan 7 french blue,jordan 7 french blue,french blue 7s 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95036 &
Even when they had no sp
french blue 7sears they unintentionally frightened catt
2MEOrio4 pre order powder blue 10s dKxr9LLxle so that the cattle broke fences. Further fanning the flames, however, Rep. Apple may pay some co
french blue 7srporate income taxes on that profit to the country where it sells the iPad, but it french blue 7s minimizes these 2MEOrio4 pre order pow
無題 投稿者:lunette de vue ray ban 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95035 &
assumethe soutane. La promesse sans cesse renouvel?e du jeune homme qui themom
ray ban en soldeent ne pouvait ta
ray ban aviator carbonerder, avait seul gard? dans theservice de mousquetaire - un service dans lequel,ray ban en solde, dit-il,ray ban aviator carbone, son ?me Wasin constante jeopardy.Bazin ?tait alors au comble de la joie .
ray ban onlineS
無題 投稿者:air max pas ch,tn pas cher 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95034 &
returned to the field after
christian louboutin for sale Li Zongwei stepped up the pace,chri
tiffany milanostian louboutin for sale, breath even 3 points advantage expand. Chen Long back 5 points over,tiffany milano, Li Zongwei rely on two consecutive shot smash points back
tn pas cherto level 15. Li Zongwei bottom line leaping smash was Chen Long insti
無題 投稿者:Canada Goose U,moncler sale u 投稿日:(Tue) 11:51 &No.95033 &
At the same moment the king to that day see
replica monlcer jacketsmed to capture li
cheap ugg bootsghtning fluctuations on Talisman. Able in San capital, although it is a small place,replica monlcer jackets, but in a small place under their own situation
ugg boots ukthrough effort,cheap ugg boots, became the capital of the whole of the personal body
無題 投稿者:http://www.ugg,cheap ugg boot 投稿日:(Tue) 11:50 &No.95032 &
So, while the failure of the mo
www.on to repeat the eclipse stunt in Tucson last evening may have been quite a disappointment on the whole,www., it is better thus. It would have been a great newspaper scoop, no doubt,ugg boots, and it would have put Tucson on the map for sure to have had
無題 投稿者:moncler outlet,air max tn pas 投稿日:(Tue) 11:50 &No.95031 &
A calligrapher 18 stolen painting,
giubbotti woolrichgiubbotti woolrich(Reporter Yang Lin Liu Xi
abercrombie hommeaoling) May 5, a courtyard on the second floor near the tower back Xiangshan village is stolen, rented here
said he and his colleagues lived two houses stolen,,ab
無題 投稿者:tiffany roma,chaussure loub 投稿日:(Tue) 11:50 &No.95030 &
,chaussure loubouti
chaussure louboutin pas chern pas cher royal mail company's chief executive for Asia &midd Green (Moya Greene) said that the stamps will become a &unique souvenirs of the Olympic Games,sweat hollis
tiffany romater, the great achievements of genius made record players.& 2008 years of Beijing Olympics,tif11.10.2010 | Author:
| Posted in
In a situation the place most of the corporations seem semi dedicated in direction of the earnings and in rising their buyer base, Utropicmedia is solely devoted to the purchasers since they really feel shoppers are the ones who’re the throbbing beats of their heart.
Their dedicated companies for buyer satisfaction and retention makes them the worldwide chief when it comes to high quality as their products are fairly consumer friendly, dependable and likewise powerful. They offer semi devoted
in three totally different packages referred to as Professional 1, Professional 2 and Professional 3. The disk areas available for these plans are 1GB, 5GB and 10GB respectively. Whereas the speed of information switch too differs among the plans. In Pro.1 the data transfer rate is 20GB and it’s 50 GB and one hundred GB for Pro.2 and Pro.three plans. Information backup is accessible for all these three packages and the number of add on domains will probably be 3, 6 and 10 respectively. However, we get some unlimited additional features for messaging and chatting like antispam, antivirus, POP3 access and IMAP access. Apart from this shoppers can also get entry to the off line mailbox. There are also so scripting features that are out there together with all these plans are as follows, Perl 5, Accelerated PHP v5, Tomcat JSP-Java 1.5, C/C++,.NET w/aspx and so on. Also all these plans come with unlimited variety of databases that can be used by the client. A number of the necessary ones are MySQL5, PostgreSQL,PHPMy admin,
phpPgAdmin and JDBC support. Among the e-commerce features that are included are Interchange shopping cart, Agora buying cart, OS Commerce 2.2 and Private SSL Certificate support. Additionally shoppers can get access to many management panel features that can be used for unlimited variety of occasions too. Some are nameless ftp, subdomains, .htaccess, Ajax File manager, customized error pages, cron jobs, redirects, MIME varieties, password shield directories, apache handlers, AWstats and raw log access. Softwares that are included for various features are Drupal, Typo3, Xoops, php web site, Joomla, Submit-Nuke, and so on for Portal CMS, Moodle,
Open reality, webcalendar, Noah’s classifieds, Dew New php hyperlinks, php adsnew, and phpformgenerator for different scripts. For customer support there comes, osTicket, Help Center stay, crafty syntax stay assist, php help tickets, assist logic helpdesk and assist companies manager. In terms of the image gallery, 4images gallery, coppermine photo gallery and gallery comes to the rescue. PHPlist assists the mailing list. In the case of blogs, b2evolution, nucleus, pMachine free and word press are the very best softwares. For e-commerce, cubecart, OS Commerce and Zen cart are the softwares which are used. For wiki, phpwiki and tikiwiki are there. phpBB2 and SMF are for the dialogue boards. Advanced poll, phpESP and PHPsurveyor are included in the characteristic of polls and surveys while PHprojekt and dotProject support project management. FAQMasterFlex is included within the FAQ column and Viper guestbook in Guestbooks. Templates Express and RV web site builders are included in web site builders. With these advance technology and support it is no wonder that Utropicmedia is the global leader on this industry.
Additional Articles From "Auto Auctions"
Mega Millions Lottery
Recommended
Reviews Pages
Amazon’s Kindle
has blocked 0 access attempts in the last 7 days.}

我要回帖

更多关于 palace memories 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信