关于描写洪水的作文英语作文

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
大洪水(Big floods)
灾害英语作文
Last summer,big floods occurred in both the south and north of China.They were the most serious ones in this century.They caused great loses.Fields were ruined,houses were washed away and many people became homeless.
  There are three reasons for the floods.First,it had kept raining for months.Secondly,many forests had been cut down and the soil was washed away.Finally,some lakes had been turned into fields,which seriously blocked the waterways.
  Now,some measures have been taken to prevent floods from happening again.The trees along the riversold dams have been rebuilt and some fields have been turned back into lakes again.
灾害英语作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号跪求一篇关于98年洪水的英文作文,急用!_百度作业帮
跪求一篇关于98年洪水的英文作文,急用!
跪求一篇关于98年洪水的英文作文,急用!
Flooding in China Summer 1998China suffered massive flooding concentrated in three areas during the 1998 summer:Along the Yangtze River in south central C across extreme southern China in the area around the Gulf of T and across the north near the former USSR border.The heaviest rainfall was reported at Qinzhou,with an incredible 68.28 inches of rain during the June-July period.According to official Chinese government reports,3656 people have been killed by the floods,the second worst to hit the country in more than 130 years.Many observers believe the death toll is higher,although it is unlikely the casualty rate will reach 1954's level of 30,000 dead.The floods have left 14 million people homeless,affected 240 million people,destroyed 5 million houses,damaged 12 million houses,flooded 25 million hectares of farmland,and caused over $20 billion ($US) in estimated damages.你现在的位置 : &
英语作文:洪水 A Flood
  The heavy rain has been pouring down all the time for there days. Not only fields but also villages have been fooded. Last night, houses were washed away by the flood and the villagers were in danger and struggling in the water, crying
  for help. Just then the PLA men hurried over by steamboat, They did their best to save villagers and helped them to move onto the riverbank. The government for the villaders very much. Tents, food, clothes and medicine were sent to them without delay. Without the Party and the PLA men, a large number of people would have lost their lives ia the flood or died of hunger.
  相关推荐       
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐英语词汇高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & | 京公网安备 20
&&&大耳朵在线聊天跪求关于2010年洪水的英语作文_百度作业帮
跪求关于2010年洪水的英语作文
跪求关于2010年洪水的英语作文
关于洪水的英语作文 1.严重的水灾(Serious Floods)The Yangzte River is the longest river in China.And it’s important and helpful to us Chinese.But these days the Yangtze River is bringing us serious floods.Many villages were destroyed by floods.The floods made hundreds of millions of people lose their homes,relatives and friends.Many children can’t go to school as usual .Now the foods have drawn the attention of the whole world.People from abroad have offered their help too.In China,millions of soldiers are busy fighting against the floods.They are working very hard.Many of them have lost their lives in their attempt to save the villagers.Though we can’t help them to fight against floods,we should help them to rebuild their homeland.We can present them our pocketmoney and clothes.I believe most of the people will return to their homeland in the near future.2.Read this telephone conversation:Lucia:I'm so glad you called me today.I have a big problem I hope you can help me with.Clara:What's the problem?I'll help if I can.Lucia:My cousin is coming home tonight from his trip to Europe and I'm supposed to pick him up at the airport at seven.Clara:Oh?Is your car giving you trouble again?Lucia:No.I just found out I have to work late tonight.Can you possibly pick him up for me?Clara:Sure.What airline is he coming in on?Lucia:Pan Am.Flight 607.Clara:Ok.But how will I recognize him?Lucia:Well,he's medium height.And average weigh.He wears glasses,and he dresses very well.Clara:That could be almost everyone.Can you be more specific?Lucia:Well,his hair is blond and curly.I almost forget!He has a beard.Clara:What's his name?Lucia:Ernic Norton.Clara:Okay,not problem.I'll find him.Lucia:Thank you so much!At the last minute,Clara was unable to get to the airport.She wrote her brother,Tom,a note describing Ernic so that he would be able to find him.What did Clara's note say?}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于洪水的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信