求写游览风景的英语作文 80字 初二作文大全的 带翻译

谁能帮我写篇英语作文``60--80词左右的``急求`内容是你有一个叫做TOM的笔友,他要来中国旅游.让你帮他介绍中国的一个好的旅游景点.字数就在60--80词左右...狂求啊```写起绝对+分`!_百度作业帮
谁能帮我写篇英语作文``60--80词左右的``急求`内容是你有一个叫做TOM的笔友,他要来中国旅游.让你帮他介绍中国的一个好的旅游景点.字数就在60--80词左右...狂求啊```写起绝对+分`!
谁能帮我写篇英语作文``60--80词左右的``急求`内容是你有一个叫做TOM的笔友,他要来中国旅游.让你帮他介绍中国的一个好的旅游景点.字数就在60--80词左右...狂求啊```写起绝对+分`!
[参考范文]1Ladies and gentlemenWelcome to XXX!I feel honored to be your guide for the one-day tour to the XXX.First of all,on behalf my travel agency,I’d like to extend my welcome to all of you.Our schedule for today is to visit the famous scenic spot --- the XXX,which is the historic architecture in the city of XXX.As the origin of XXX,the XXX has become the world cultural heritage.I’m quite sure that you will be impressed by the beauty of the royal construction and the long history of the city as well.Wish you have great fun during the whole day!Ok,next,I will show you around the whole XXX and introduce it in details to you2I love traveling.Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world.What's more,it refreshes me.You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature!You can taste the “magicial” ice water on a glacier,which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer.Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind.Experience is a type of living knowledge.You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling.You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom.Just don't forget to bring your backpack!
没分喋...怎么用心给你写呢当前位置:
>>>短文写作。 寒假即将来临,你的美国笔友Jim打算到厦门旅游?请你写..
短文写作。&&& 寒假即将来临,你的美国笔友Jim打算到厦门旅游?请你写封信(80词左右)向他推荐厦门的旅游景点和交通方式,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。内容要求:1. 至少介绍2个旅游景点;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 推荐合理的交通方式并说明理由;&Dear Jim:&&&& I am very glad to hear that you are visiting Xiamen in winter holidays. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.Wish you a good &time in Xiamen!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wang Hai
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:福建省期中题
&Dear Jim:&&&& I am very glad to hear that you are coming to China in Winter Holidays. In your letter you ask me &which the best way to travel in China is.&&&& In my opinion, I think it's better for you to travel by train than by air in China.&&&& First of all, train is the safest means of transportation. we can use our mobile-phone and laptop at any &time on the train. Another thing I like about train travel because I can get up and walk around. There is &often a cafe or dining car so I can go there and have a cup of coffee. What's more, if you want to save &more money, taking trains is more cheaper than taking planes. Finally, I also enjoy looking at the scenery &through the windows of trains.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Wang Hai答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“短文写作。 寒假即将来临,你的美国笔友Jim打算到厦门旅游?请你写..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“短文写作。 寒假即将来临,你的美国笔友Jim打算到厦门旅游?请你写..”考查相似的试题有:
273066297878311329111558281132315529题目“你到过什么地方?你对它有什么深刻影响?请用英语写一篇短文来介绍你游览过的城市或风景点.80词左右”初二的英语作文,速度啊!_百度作业帮
题目“你到过什么地方?你对它有什么深刻影响?请用英语写一篇短文来介绍你游览过的城市或风景点.80词左右”初二的英语作文,速度啊!
题目“你到过什么地方?你对它有什么深刻影响?请用英语写一篇短文来介绍你游览过的城市或风景点.80词左右”初二的英语作文,速度啊!
When I was a child,I visited to Xiamen with my parents by plane.My English teacher once told us that Xiamen is a beautiful city that worth of visiting.We stayed there for four days.We lived near the seaside.On the first day,we visited to Xiamen University and Nanputuo Temple.Xiamen University is consideredas the most beautiful and romantic campus in China.Indeed,it's fantastic and its buildings are distinctive.On the second days,we enjoyed the scenery of Jimei District.On the third day,We visited to Gulangyu.It's amazing and I like it very much.There are many small specific stores.However,the huge tourist visitors make the small island crowed.Anyway,it was a pleasant trip.求80字英语作文.内容:寒假即将来临,介绍一个旅游景点,越简单越好._百度作业帮
求80字英语作文.内容:寒假即将来临,介绍一个旅游景点,越简单越好.
求80字英语作文.内容:寒假即将来临,介绍一个旅游景点,越简单越好.
以下是本人按要求写的英语作文,附带翻译供您参考,Leshan Giant Buddha Hello everyone,it is going to be the winter vacation.I would like to give you an introduction to one place of interest,the Leshan Giant Buddha.The Leshan Giant Buddha is the largest Buddha in China,towering to 71m,with his 14.7m head,and 24m shoulders.The Buddha's ears are 6.72m long,insteps 8.5m broad,and a picnic could be conducted on the nail of his big toe,which is 1.5m long.This carving project was begun in 713 and led by a Buddhist monk called Haitong,who hoped that the Buddha's presence would subdue the swift currents and protect the boatmen.I hope you can enjoy the place.乐山大佛 大家好,寒假即将到来,我给大家简要介绍一个景点——乐山大佛.乐山大佛是中国最大的佛像,高71米,其中头高14.7米,肩宽24米.佛像的耳朵有6.72米长,脚背宽8.5米.其脚指甲有1.5米长,在上面野餐都绰绰有余.大佛的雕塑工程开始于713年,由海通和尚负责组织,他希望大佛的出现能减缓汹涌的水流以保护船民.我喜欢大家会喜欢这个地方.英语翻译60字_百度作业帮
英语翻译60字
英语翻译60字
Last year ,I went to Beijing I love there The summer Places is to beautiful and we went to Wangfujing though there are lots of people in there and the things are too expensive ,most people buy things in there.I bought a pair of beautiful shoes in there.I love Beijing .This too beautiful!文章大意:去年,我去了北京,我喜欢那里.颐和园的景色非常美,我们还去了王府井.虽然那里有很多人,而且东西都很贵,但是许多人还是在那里购物.我在那里买了一双很漂亮的鞋子.我爱北京!那里很美!
国语学好了吗,呵呵
Last summer, my family and I went to Hawaii for a holiday! We flew across the Pacific to the tiny island from Beijing. After we booked into a hotel, we rested. Our fun started the next ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二作文大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信