参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:虽然我不知道你在说什么,但是我也不想知道你在说什么。是什么意思?
虽然我不知道你在说什么,但是我也不想知道你在说什么。
问题补充:
Although I do not know what you're talking, but I also do not want to know what you're talking.
Although I do not know what are you saying, but I don't want to know what you are saying.
Although I did not know you were saying any, but I do not want to know you were saying any.
Although I do not know what you're saying, but I don't want to know what you're saying.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“我不知道你是怎么了,但是别让我担心,也别担心我”翻译英文_百度知道
“我不知道你是怎么了,但是别让我担心,也别担心我”翻译英文
提问者采纳
I don't know what's going on with you.but don't let me worry and don't worry about me.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
直译:I do not know how you had, but do not let me worry about, do not worry me
What I don't know you, but don't let me worry, don't worry about me
i wonder what is wrong with you,we had better not bother each other
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:有些人认为不管我们多大,在父母眼里还是小孩子,我们不要让父母担心,要听父母的话;另一方面,父母的经历毕竟比我们要多,懂得的也要比我们多,父母不会害我们,所以我们还是要听从父母的是什么意思?
有些人认为不管我们多大,在父母眼里还是小孩子,我们不要让父母担心,要听父母的话;另一方面,父母的经历毕竟比我们要多,懂得的也要比我们多,父母不会害我们,所以我们还是要听从父母的
问题补充:
Some people think that no matter how much we, in the eyes of their parents or children, we do not let the parents worry, t the other hand, the experience of parents, after all, more than we understood than we and more, parents will not harm us, so we still have to obey your pare
There are some who believe that no matter how much we, the parents or children, we do not allow parents to hear their parents worried that, if, on the one hand, the parents, after all, the experience, than we would like to know more than we have to be more than their parents, will not be against us,
Some people thought no matter we are big, in the parents eye the child, we do not have to let the parents worry, must listen to parents' On the other hand, parents' experience must be more than after all us, understands also must be more than us, the parents cannot harm us, therefore we must
Some people think that no matter how much we, in the eyes of their parents was a child, we do not make parents worry, to hear the parents, on the other, parents ' experience than we have to, know than we, parents will not harm us, so we still have to listen to parents
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么了的翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信