red yellow and pink and green 有什么歌好听

请语法高手回答一个时态是否一致的问题!1Many birds have beautiful feathers,red feathers,red feathers,green feathers,yellow feathers,purple feathers,pink feathers and brown feathers.They are beautiful and they are happy.But one bird,Chirpy,is sad.She has no feather_百度作业帮
请语法高手回答一个时态是否一致的问题!1Many birds have beautiful feathers,red feathers,red feathers,green feathers,yellow feathers,purple feathers,pink feathers and brown feathers.They are beautiful and they are happy.But one bird,Chirpy,is sad.She has no feathers.She says to the other birds,"Can you give me some feathers,please?""OK,"said the birds with beautiful feathers.They give chirpy a red feather,a green feather,a yellow feather and a purple feather.They give her a pink feather and a brown feather,too.Chirpy is happy now.She says to the birds,"Look,I have beautiful feathers now.I do not need you any more"Chirpy flies out of the forest.Chirpy goes to play on the grass.A big cat looks at Chirpy and smiles.请问第三自然段"OK,"said the birds with beautiful feathers.能否换成"OK,"says the birds with beautiful feathers.为什么?不是说英语时态上要一致吗?(这里是一般现在时)
应该是say 这里的the birds是复数的全篇都是一般现在时 所以这里也应该是啊
同意一楼的说法,全篇文章时态应一致,birds是复数,用原形say
这个嘛……我也不是什么语法高手。但我认为原文这样不是错的。是那只鸟,过去说“OK”,然后现在给羽毛。英语上不一定要时态一致!!!得根据具体情形。同一个句子都不一定要时态一致,例如:I know he was on hospital我(现在)不知道他(过去)已经住院了。前面是一般现在时,后面是一般过去式。...I can sing a rainbow(广告歌曲) 忙人听听
Red and yellow and pink and green& Purple and orange and blue& I can sing a rainbow& sing a rainbow& sing a rainbow too& Listen with your eyes& Listen with your ears& and sing everything you see& I can sing a rainbow& sing a rainbowsing along with me
( 02:41:59, 评分: 0 )
Yes, it sounds more than good, but I gather it might be something related to gay community, the rainbow is their symbol.
( 13:46:24, 评分: 0 )
( 08:50:43, 评分: 0 )
依托权威心理机构的专业与学术优势,倡导分享、共创精神,致力于构筑一个发现、体验、学习心理学并提供心理测试,素质测评,职业指导和心理咨询的综合社区服务平台,打造全新概念的心理人际网络,促进人类心灵
( 08:50:30, 评分: 0 )
依托权威心理机构的专业与学术优势,倡导分享、共创精神,致力于构筑一个发现、体验、学习心理学并提供心理测试,素质测评,职业指导和心理咨询的综合社区服务平台,打造全新概念的心理人际网络,促进人类心灵
( 08:48:56, 评分: 0 )
( 21:30:55, 评分: 5 )
( 16:21:17, 评分: 0 )
Purple and orange and blue
( 15:24:15, 评分: 0 )
very good,&&I can&&understand&&the&&english&&songs& & I can sing a rainbow
( 11:04:55, 评分: 0 )
这歌好好听啊 在在听一边
( 11:04:52, 评分: 0 )
这歌好好听啊 在在听一边
( 00:25:00, 评分: 0 )
It's a slow song
( 10:46:27, 评分: 0 )
very good,but it is so short
( 15:22:02, 评分: 0 )
人教版小学英语三年级的课文里面有这首歌,很欢快哦
( 14:23:42, 评分: 0 )
( 15:44:34, 评分: 0 )
( 11:41:42, 评分: 1 )
( 18:06:10, 评分: 5 )
( 18:06:03, 评分: 0 )
I have heard the song such a long time before , but get its name nowadays
( 13:41:06, 评分: 3 )
& () - 自日开始服务||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
当前位置:
  来源:5068儿童网  发表时间:
分享儿歌:
colors英文儿歌视频歌词在线看内容讲解
  儿歌《colors》歌词:
  Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green stand up.  Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green turn around,and,  Stretch up high above your head.  Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green sit down.  Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan stand up.  Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan turn around,and, Stretch up high above your head.  Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan sit down.  Gold,Silver,Black,and White stand up.  Gold,Silver,Black,and White turn around,and,  Stretch up high above your head.  Gold,Silver,Black,and White sit down.
火爆儿歌推荐
最新儿歌分享
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.儿歌&&故事 &&动画 &&早教&&资源
您当前的位置 &&
[colors][儿歌视频下载][flash英文儿歌视频大全免费下载]
| 幼儿园儿歌视频大全
[colors][儿歌视频下载][flash英文儿歌视频大全免费下载]
经典英文儿童歌曲视频大全colors儿歌视频下载免费,flash动画英文儿歌视频大全colors视频,幼儿英语儿歌colors歌词:Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green stand up.Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green turn around,and,...
儿童英语歌曲视频大全-幼儿英语儿歌-colors儿歌视频下载
经典英文儿童歌曲大全动画儿歌colors歌词:
Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green stand up.
Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green turn around,and,
Stretch up high above your head.
Red,Yellow,Blue,and Green sit down.
Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan stand up.
Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan turn around,and,
Pink,Purple,Brown,and Tan sit down.
Gold,Silver,Black,and White stand up.
Gold,Silver,Black,and White turn around,and,
Gold,Silver,Black,and White sit down.
红色,黄色,蓝色,和绿色站起来。
红色,黄色,蓝色,和绿色转过来,然后,
伸展过头顶。
红色,黄色,蓝色,和绿色坐下。
粉红色,紫色,棕色和茶色站起来。
粉红色,紫色,棕色和茶色转过来,然后,
伸展过头顶。
粉红色,紫色,棕色和茶色坐下。
金色,银色,黑色和白色站起来。
金色,银色,黑色和白色转过来,然后,
伸展过头顶。
粉红色,紫色,棕色和茶色坐下。
佳易儿歌视频大全网-英文儿童歌曲视频大全colors儿歌视频免费下载
&&&&&&&&&&
(flash免费下载,点击上面红色文字进入儿童英语歌曲视频colors儿歌动画flash下载页面)
文章相关标签:
& 下一篇:
儿童歌曲视频
儿歌视频大全下载排行榜
佳易儿歌视频大全网好听的幼儿园儿歌《小兔..[]
经典好听的儿歌视频大全免费下载
经典好看的儿童动画片大全下载
为孩子们提供好听的儿歌视频大全下载网站
QQ交流群:
Copyright& ,All Rights Reserved, 保留所有版权
免责声明:本站、搜集于网络,如不慎侵犯您的版权,请告知,我们保证在确认后立即删除。另欢迎原创在本站展示!Roses are red (and yellow and blue and green and purple)... spectacular rainbow rose to be sold in Britain for the first time
Red ones mean passion and romance, yellow ones speak of friendship, and pink can express your thanks.
If you're feeling a little confused - or you want to keep a lady guessing - you could try sending these roses instead.
The multi-coloured flowers, known as rainbow roses or happy roses, are the latest thing in quirky gifts.
They start life as cream roses, but the heads take on hues from various food dyes placed in their water one at a time and sucked up the stems.
We know the process takes between 12 and 24 hours, but not how the different petals turn out different colours.
Bloomin'&marvellous:&Rainbow&roses&are&non-artificial&flowers&also&known&as&the&happy&rose.&It&uses&a&groundbreaking&process&where&vibrant&coloured&plant&extracts&are&injected&into&the&stem
That remains a trade secret of their creator, Dutch florist Peter van de Werken, who branched out from creating brightly coloured chrysanthemums.
He buys long-stemmed Vendela roses, dyes them and distributes them around the world. They still have their sweet smell and the flowers will last as long as normal roses, but the leaves may wither sooner.
More than a million were sold in a year, with key markets in Japan, Italy and particularly Sweden, where blue and yellow varieties mimic the national flag. Britons can buy them at online florist Interrose.co.uk.
However, they do not come cheap. One stem costs &24.49 and a dozen &64.87, more than double the price of 12 red roses.
So maybe they do send a simple message after all - you're worth it.
Hot Videos
Editor's picks
Hot Stories
Top Chinese legislator Zhang Dejiang on Monday met with a delegation of Japanese lawmakers despite strained bilateral ties.
China on Monday called for efforts to safeguard peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific region in response to ongoing joint military exercises run by the United States and the Philippines.
19 people have been injured as a New York city subway train derailed while travelling through a tunnel in the borough of Queens on Friday.
Picture in news
Choose TV Program}

我要回帖

更多关于 寂寞在唱什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信