good i dear个人简历怎么写写?

Dear Economist: How can I guarantee a good reference? - 荐读 - FT中文网
打印选项:
Dear Economist: How can I guarantee a good reference?
By Tim Harford
Dear Economist,
My old university tutor often complains when he has to write references – they take up a lot of his time, and he doesn’t get paid for them. Since he’s doing my prospective employer a service, he thinks they should pay him. However, that means he’s motivated to write me a bad reference, because then I won’t get the job, and I’ll ask him to write me another one – so he gets paid again. Of course, we could say that he only gets paid if I get the job – so he writes me an overly gushing reference. How can we motivate my tutor to write a fair and accurate reference, and compensate him for his time?
Phil C, Aylesbury
Dear Phil,
I am not as concerned as you that your tutor will be tempted into hustling for extra reference-writing work. If he wanted to be paid for mass-mailing hyperbole, he’d have taken a job in public relations.
But there is a deep problem here: your tutor has useful information about you and no particular reason to tell the truth. I am not sure what to suggest. Economists call the problem “mechanism design” and despite a number of recent Nobel prizes and some formidable mathematical theorems, I’ve seen nothing to suggest that I can solve the problem perfectly.
However, one approach is to ally your tutor’s interests with those of your prospective employer. Perhaps he could be awarded a commission: 0.1 per cent of your salary, for as long as you have the job. A couple of hundred successful candidates placed and the sums involved start to build up. If he over-eggs the reference and places you in the wrong job, you won’t last long and he’ll miss out on years or decades of future commission.
I don’t know if this would work, but it has a nice side-effect. It encourages your tutor to teach you something useful: he’ll be getting a cut of the proceeds.
本文的网址:/story/
更多相关文章
如何找到更多此类文章
1. 访问FT中文网首页()
2. 本文涉及的话题标签包括:
。您可以在上的搜索框进行搜索。
3. 在谷歌和百度上输入[如何弄到好的推荐信? ]。
未经英国《金融时报》书面许可,对于英国《金融时报》拥有版权和/或其他知识产权的任何内容,任何人不得复制、转载、摘编或在非FT中文网(或:英国《金融时报》中文网)所属的服务器上做镜像或以其他任何方式进行使用。已经英国《金融时报》授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用。4发现相似题解析试题背后的真相
当前位置: >
> 阅读理解。Dear Editor,I am not a good-looking boy and I am not good at studyin...
阅读理解。
Dear Editor,&&&&&&I am not a good-looking boy and I am not good at studying,either. I often feel lonely. Sometimes I think that if I want to leave home,nobody will care. How can I stop feeling like this?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &PeterDear Peter,&&&&&&But first.I am sure that you are wrong that nobody will care if you leave your home. What about your parens? And other family members? It seems that you are very sad. You'd better go to see a doctor or talk to your parents. They can help you. Second,l'm sure there's someone in your class who feels lonely,too. You never know how other people feel inside. Try to make friends with them. Or you join a club to meet new people and to keep yourself busy.&&&&&You need to find happiness in yourself. Write a list of all the good things about yourself. Learn to like yourself,and then others will see your confidence (信心)and like you,too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&Editor1. Peter isn't good at &&&&&&&&&& and he feels&&&&&&& &&& .2. He writes to the editor to ask for &&&&&&&&&& because he wants to &&&& feeling lonely.3.If Peter joins a club,he can &&&&&&&&&&new people and keep&&&&&& &&&busy.4.The editor suggests (建议) that Peter should talk to a &&&&&&&&&&and his &&&&&&&&&&.5,Peter lacks (缺少)&&&&&&&&&& and he needs to find in himself.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期末题
1. studying,lonely&& 2. help,stop&& 3. meet,himself4. doctor,parents&& 5. confidence,happiness
马上分享给同学
据好范本试题专家分析,试题“阅读理解。Dear Editor,I am not a good-looking boy and I am n..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。Dear Editor,I am not a good-looking boy and I am not good at stud...”相似的试题有:
查阅次数试题题文
Copyright & & & &All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:l am sleeping dear good evening i like you very much but this not love i feel what do you think of this problem是什么意思?_百度作业帮
l am sleeping dear good evening i like you very much but this not love i feel what do you think of this problem是什么意思?
l am sleeping dear good evening i like you very much but this not love i feel what do you think of this problem是什么意思?
我正在睡觉 亲爱的 晚上好 我很喜欢你 但是我觉得这不是爱
你是怎么认为的呢?}

我要回帖

更多关于 个人简历怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信