“虽然我们没有在一起,但我一直把你当成你是我的唯一 郑源”的英文翻译

我爱你,但是我们却不能在一起翻译英文_百度作业帮
我爱你,但是我们却不能在一起翻译英文
我爱你,但是我们却不能在一起翻译英文
I love you, but we can't be together
I love you but we can ' t get together“无论何时,你们都是我最大的支持。就算我们不在一起,我们的心也是连在一起的”怎么翻译成英文?_百度知道
“无论何时,你们都是我最大的支持。就算我们不在一起,我们的心也是连在一起的”怎么翻译成英文?
Whenever it will be, you are always my biggest support,. Even we are not together. Our hearts are always linked together.论何,都我支持算我起我连起
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
what time it is, you are my best supportors, even we are separate, our soul is always get tegother.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
we cuddle together saying that we will never be apart
大家还关注帮忙把这几句翻译成英文有的时候我真的很希望我没有经历过那些事,虽然已经过去了一年半,但是我依然记得我们之间的一切,最后我发现:我不配和你在一起甚至有的时候,我真想回到遇见你_百度作业帮
帮忙把这几句翻译成英文有的时候我真的很希望我没有经历过那些事,虽然已经过去了一年半,但是我依然记得我们之间的一切,最后我发现:我不配和你在一起甚至有的时候,我真想回到遇见你
帮忙把这几句翻译成英文有的时候我真的很希望我没有经历过那些事,虽然已经过去了一年半,但是我依然记得我们之间的一切,最后我发现:我不配和你在一起甚至有的时候,我真想回到遇见你之前告诉我自己:不要去网吧上网
Sometimes I really hope that I have not experienced those thingsAlthough one and a half years have passed,but I still remember all of us,Finally,I found:I have not qualified and you togetherEven at times,I really wanted to return to meet before you tell me:not to Internet cafes谁帮我翻译成英语,要没有语病你曾是我心里最耀眼的星辰/我曾那么卑微的仰望你/可是/现在/我们的距离越来越远/终于/我可以放下你/不再卑微的看着你/也不再把你当做信仰/不在做一粒普通_百度作业帮
谁帮我翻译成英语,要没有语病你曾是我心里最耀眼的星辰/我曾那么卑微的仰望你/可是/现在/我们的距离越来越远/终于/我可以放下你/不再卑微的看着你/也不再把你当做信仰/不在做一粒普通
谁帮我翻译成英语,要没有语病你曾是我心里最耀眼的星辰/我曾那么卑微的仰望你/可是/现在/我们的距离越来越远/终于/我可以放下你/不再卑微的看着你/也不再把你当做信仰/不在做一粒普通的尘埃/但你仍是我心里最耀眼的星辰 可望不可即/你曾经就像阳光一样/给我带来希望/你也想星辰一样/充满神秘/未来的一切都是未知/我只想默默祝福你
You are my heart the most dazzling star / I ever so humble look to you / but / are / more and more distant from us / finally / I can drop you / not humble at you / don't treat you as a belief / not doing a grain of common dust / but you are still in my heart bright star that is not expected to be / have you just like the sunshine / bring the hope to me / you want to the stars / mystery / all of the future is unknown / I just want to silently bless you
You are the most dazzling star in my heart/ I have ever so humbled while looking to you / but / now/ we are more and more distant from each other / finally / I can let you go/ never need to look at ur...}

我要回帖

更多关于 你是我的唯一 郑源 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信