Gentlever幸福是什么么意思

Gentlewoman歌词_A-Lin_罪恶感
加载播放器 Gentlewomanmp3试听
GentlewomanLRC歌词
[ti:Gentlewoman][ar:A-Lin][al:罪恶感][by:][00:00.79]Gentlewoman[00:03.06]作词:黄伟文[00:05.35]作曲:方大同[00:07.23]演唱:A-Lin[00:09.89]你下车&我开门[00:11.96]你血拼&我在等[00:14.55]如果你&觉得冷[00:16.64]脱下外套&披你身[00:19.17]你怕黑&我开灯[00:21.64]你要花钱&我来挣[00:23.92]有些事&不用争[00:26.17]谁有这本领&谁上阵[00:28.75]I'm&the&one&Gen-tle-wo-man[00:30.97]I'm&the&one&Gen-tle-wo-man[00:33.44]I'm&the&one&Gen-tle-wo-man[00:35.79]叫我们&Gen-tle-wo-man[00:38.23]女人要像个女人[00:40.57]什么时代留下的老梗[00:42.94]你也撒娇&偶尔卖萌[00:45.58]难道不是男人[00:47.93]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[00:50.35]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[00:52.69]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[00:55.06]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[00:57.40]风度翩翩的小姐[00:59.69]也是&风情万种的先生[01:01.95]你要是真心想夸人[01:04.35]叫ta男女不分[01:06.36][01:07.41]既冲锋&又陷阵[01:09.48]也涂脂&与抹粉[01:12.01]出来混&要够狠[01:14.25]雌雄莫辨&才万能[01:16.74]付帐单&负责任[01:19.11]就让我们&都对分[01:21.61]还敢说&不平等[01:23.81]你试试天天&穿高跟[01:26.37]I'm&the&one&Gen-tle-wo-man[01:28.59]I'm&the&one&Gen-tle-wo-man[01:31.04]I'm&the&one&Gen-tle-wo-man[01:33.33]叫我们&Gen-tle-wo-man[01:35.91]女人要像个女人[01:38.12]什么时代留下的老梗[01:40.41]你也撒娇&偶尔卖萌[01:43.14]难道不是男人[01:45.55]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[01:47.79]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[01:50.34]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[01:52.63]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[01:55.13]风度翩翩的小姐[01:57.21]也是风情万种的先生[01:59.65]最姿态美妙的平衡[02:01.90]叫做男女不分[02:04.69]每个男人&背后一定有个女人[02:09.42]每个女人&有一半也是男人[02:14.18]男神女神&实在没有需要分[02:18.44]只要ta能&WOO[02:24.00]叫我们&叫我们[02:28.67]叫我们&叫我们[02:33.37]三从四德&有点闷[02:35.59]只管相夫教子&太单纯[02:38.09]顶天立地&能屈能伸[02:40.76]难道不是女人[02:43.18]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[02:45.43]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[02:47.79]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[02:50.32]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[02:52.66]风度翩翩的小姐[02:54.79]也是风情万种的先生[02:57.16]最东方不败的精神[02:59.54]叫做男女不分[03:01.94][03:11.83]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[03:14.34]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[03:16.79]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[03:19.00]Boom&Sha&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom&Boom[03:21.48]Boom&Boom&Boom[03:23.65]Let's&go&Boom&Boom&Boom[03:30.66][03:32.88]歌词编辑:[03:34.69]QQ:[03:36.00]
您现在的位置: &
& Gentlewoman
Copyright &
专业提供的网站的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Gentle Giant 近日公开了 《银河护卫队》 格鲁特+火箭 1/4雕像官图,高度21.25寸(539mm), 售价449美金 ,2015年三季度发售。
《银河护卫队》(Guardians of the Galaxy)是一部2014年的超级英雄电影,基于漫威2008年亮相的现代版漫画改编,是漫威电影宇宙第十部影片、也是第二阶段的第四部作品。于日北美公映。
本周新闻排行
各位ACTOYS的朋友们,大家好。今天我们非常荣幸的为大家邀请到了一位在12寸可动人形..
浏览我们的版块
玩具资料库
客服/广告/合作() 会员认证() 技术支持() 
联系电话:8
Copyright By ACTOYS.NET All Right Reseverd (C) 2015 鲁ICP备号-5【游戏帖】接完这首歌好不好?_渤海大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:47,804贴子:
【游戏帖】接完这首歌好不好?
这是一首简单的小情歌
来说说我和一个花间的故...
不准问度娘,不准偷窥其...
首先大家选一个!按图上...
能不能给我一首歌的时间
特别是玩瑞文的时候
可是号是我的大号qq,怎...
首先,这游戏是学霸的专...
从后卫玩到中场,现在又...
是时暴露出你们玩的游戏...
有木有想要和学姐学长一...
生存游戏喜欢吗?
大家还记得风靡一时的《...
唱着人们心肠的曲折
-If you do not leave me until the coming of death , I will not give up whether I am living or not .
-  汝 若 至 死 不 离,吾亦 生 死 不 弃 。
我想我很快乐
-If you do not leave me until the coming of death , I will not give up whether I am living or not .
-  汝 若 至 死 不 离,吾亦 生 死 不 弃 。
你就是个大水货。。。。。
当有你的温热
脚边的空气转了
像一个歌颂者
这是一首简单的小情歌
唱出我们心头的白鸽啊啊啊啊~
你说很快乐想歌送者
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Gentle个人资料 — 中国 | 领英
显示 25/2,147 位会员
会员信息统计
招聘和猎聘
Graduate Institute of Management and Technology, University of South Africa/Universiteit van Suid-Afrika, Northcliff High school
Model at Jane Management
会员信息统计
Jane Management — Model
Jimmy Model Management — Model, Safe Haven Foundation — Billboard Model, Virgin Islands Fashion Week — Professional Model
Critchalow Collage
Peace. Love. Fashion
Business Development at John Holland
会员信息统计
I am a highly motivated and experienced multi-disciplinary engineer with over 10 years’ experience in the construction industry. I have extensive engineering and project management expertise with a strong track record in project delivery across a include marine, civil infrastructure, building and mining. I am a professionally certified engineer in civil and structural engineering. I take pride in managing my scope of work and I have a proven ability to increase project profitability by developing cost effective and innovative design solutions. I have extensive experience in maximising profits through my strong analytical skills and I install these skills in my teams to further maximise project success. I take adhering to project tolerances seriously and ensure key success measures such as project spend and quality are closely monitored and controlled. My strengths include the ability to implement structure and control, and lead a team to cohesively and successfully deliver significant projects. With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a personable nature, I am able to ensure the formation of strong relationships across a variety of stakeholders. I have a passion in learning and diversifying my engineering experience across disciplines. I excel in analysing constructability in design and delivering innovative solutions for both temporary and permanent works.
会员信息统计
石油和能源
Head of Marketing at Banner
会员信息统计
商业用品和设备
Banner (part of the EVO group) — Head Of Marketing
Office Depot — Senior Marketing Manager, Office Depot — Marketing Manager - Acquisition, Office Depot — Marketing Executive, Office Depot — Sales Manager, Office Depot — Customer Service Manager, Office Depot — Learning & Development Coach, Office Depot — Customer Service Executive
De Montfort University, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Thanks for viewing my profile.
A strong leader with a proven track record to innovate, deliver and executive marketing strategy, delivering profitable results.
I work for Banner. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest procurement and professional topics.
/company/banner_1
In October 2014, Banner Business Services and Supplies Team Solutions came together after an acquisition of both companies made by EVO group.Now we are one unified business, with great background and an ambition to lead the business supplies marketplace.
Banner is your go-to provider of office supplies and services for the workplace. We’re the largest supplier to the public sector and top UK and Ireland industries, with extensive stock holding and an unrivalled logistics platform. We deal directly with all the biggest manufacturers and offer more choice than anyone
even our competitors buy from us.
Our customers enjoy our surprisingly open and ethical way of doing business and they benefit from the innovation we’ve brought to the marketplace.
Banner is a byword for unwavering reliability and making complexity simple. We’re trusted to deliver the biggest contracts in the market place.
What we do:
• Office supplies
• Hardware and Technology
• Printer consumables
• Furniture
• Facilities supplies
• Closed Loop paper recycling
• Document destruction
• Promotional products
Visit us at BBanner.co.uk
My specialties include: business strategy, marketing strategy, leadership, branding, re-branding, lead generation, lead management, marketing, sales, website, project management, people management, change management, lead nurturing, value proposition, B2B marketing, campaign management, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing, PPC, website, positioning, repositioning, telemarketing, planning, integration
President & CEO
会员信息统计
Smart Furniture — President & CEO, Delegator — Co-Founder, PriceWaiter — Co-Founder
Miller & Martin PLLC — Attorney
University of Tennessee College of Law, Middle Tennessee State University, 美&#x56密歇根大学 - 罗&#x65商学院
T. J. Gentle is the President & CEO , a venture backed Internet retailer and pioneer of Design on Demand&#, a platform that empowers customers to design and customize furniture. In 2014,
launched the Furniture Genius, a unique personalization platform that matches products to customers based each customer's unique characteristics. The Furniture Genius uses product expertise and Big Data processes to go beyond the wisdom of crowds to match customers with products based on what will provide the highest level of satisfaction.
, T. J. was a corporate attorney with Miller & Martin where he worked with high growth technology-based companies in raising venture capital a structuring mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliance and protecting and licensing intellectual property. T.J. is also a Co-Founder , , and the Chattanooga Technology Council. He serves as an advisor and mentor to entrepreneurs and serves on the board of directors for several community organizations, including the Business Forward Business Advisory Council in Washington D.C. where he regularly meets with Senior White House Officials regarding small business policy matters. T. J. was a scholarship athlete at MTSU where he played linebacker for the Blue Raiders, and he was on the Editorial Board of the Tennessee Law Review while at the University of Tennessee College of Law. He is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and enjoys reading and writing. T.J. lives in Chattanooga with his wife Greta and their four boys.
Senior Strategic Account Manager at AT&T
会员信息统计
AT&T — Senior Strategic Account Manager
Cbeyond — Director - Customer Assurance, Mitel NetSolutions — Eastern Regional Sales Director, EarthLink Telecommunication — Inside Sales Director, AT&T — Global Sales Director
Auburn University, The University of Texas at Dallas - School of Management
Growth Catalyst | Business Revitalization | Team Champion & Leader
Strategic and customer-focused Sales Leader with nearly 20 years of success driving revenue and business growth through development and direction of million-dollar sales programs and initiatives for the world’s leading telecommunications companies. Aggressively pursues and captures new business opportunities, utilizing strong product knowledge and a vital understanding of customer needs to achieve and exceed sales expectations. Expertly trains and builds cohesive yet independent teams, providing essential industry expertise to advance issue resolution and strengthen key relationships and accounts.
Specialties: •Created a brand new inside sales organization Team consistently ranked in the “Top 5” - I manage sales organizations by using established “sales metrics” Yet sales metrics are used as a tool for AE enhancement and not solely as a disciplinary tool
Successful outside sales director (with regional, national and global experience) and as an inside sales director (with SMB and Enterprise account experience) leading teams focused on hunting, account management and “hybrid” sales charters
Brand strategy consultant, digital strategy director
会员信息统计
- Brand strategy consultant and head of digital strategy services at Labbrand
- Cross disciplinary expertise: brand strategy, digital and consumer insights
- Project experience includes brand strategy, digital strategy, social media, UI/IX, web development, e-commerce, analytics and qualitative market research
- Industry experience includes hospitality, consumer electronics, luxury goods, F&B, FMCG, automobile and B2B industries
- Strong experience leading broad-scope branding and digital projects for industry leaders in China and aborad
- Expert knowledge of Chinese business dynamics, digital landscape and consumer behaviour
- Native French and English speaker with fluent Mandarin (written and spoken) and advanced Spanish skills
Follow me on Twitter: @Kevingentle
PRS for Music - Head of Learning & CSR
会员信息统计
专业培训和指导
PRS for Music — Head of Learning & CSR, PRS for Music — Learning and Development Manager, The Rock Performance Coach — Head Rock Coach
Rock Ikon Magazine — Rock Journalist (P/T), Toyota Financial Services — UK Learning & Development Manager, SThree — Talent Development Manager, Clinical Frameworks Ltd — Consultant to CEO, Environment Agency — Employee Development Consultant, Environment Agency — Regional Learning and Diversity Advisor, Ashtead Group (FTSE 250) A-Plant — Senior People Development Manager, UFI — (Learndirect/UK Online) UK Online Training Manager (Contract), Corus and Regal Hotels. — Learning and Development Manager, Corus and Regal Hotels — Brand Development Trainer, Step in Time Productions — Joint owner
University /of Western England/Bristol Business School, Salford University, Leeds Metropolitan University, Richard Taunton a College, Southampton
Hi, thanks for stopping by and for looking at my profile.
I look after all our Learning and Development plus I have recently taken on responsibility for CSR and Diversity.
I have a specific interest in coaching across the music industry, service quality, continuous improvement, equality and diversity within the music and creative industries.
Outside if my role at PRS for Music I also continue to provide my own brand of coaching out of hours to musicians and music professionals - areas covered include -
Performance anxiety, improving personal impact and confidence, touring and separation anxiety plus systemic band and team coaching to provide mediation and resolve conflict. Please drop me a line for further information.
Experience & expertise:
Exec/Business & Performance Coaching and Mentoring
Team and band coaching
Equality & Diversity Management
Change Management - Formulation & implementation of strategic change plans.
Recruitment & selection
Business process design and improvement - (Various methodologies)
Contract negotiation and SLA management
Stakeholder management
Leadership & management development, (award winning).
Generalist HR – (12 years).
Team assessment, building & development.
Talent management, assessment, succession plans, talent pool selection and development.
Project management – (12 years experience).
Employee engagement
Organisational development – Change and business transformation projects.
Performance management.
Psychometric assessment.
Instructional design & delivery of training and learning materials, (award winning)
Vision, mission & company values development.
Business planning & facilitation of strategic objectives.
Financial/Budget responsibility held up to £1M.
Principal Engineer: OpenStack Technical Committee member, Servant Leader and Community Advocate
会员信息统计
信息技术和服务
Rackspace Hosting — OpenStack Documentation Technical Lead
Just Write Click — consultant, OASIS DITA Technical Committee — member, Advanced Solutions International — Sr. Technical Writer, One Laptop Per Child — Documentation coordinator, BMC Software — Information developer, Rockwell Software — Technical writer, Entek IRD — Technical Writer, Society for Technical Communication — hospitality chair, Cincinnati chapter, Center for Chemical Education at Miami University — writer
Miami University, Butler University
Enthusiastic and technical leader with community and open source experience applied to documentation. Industry-recognized leader in social and collaborative methods for developer documentation. Anne serves in elected leadership roles in the OpenStack community, including the Technical Committee and Documentation Program Technical Lead. She develops processes for API documentation and works closely with developers to ensure the documentation meets their specific needs.
Energy Advisor at American Enerpower, J.D.
会员信息统计
石油和能源
American Enerpower — Enerpower Advisor
World Financial Group (WFG) — Sales Training Associate, Texans For Greg Abbott — Field Representative, The Court Koenning Campaign — Field Representative, The Philip Placzek Campaign — Field Representative, Harris County — Election clerk, DXP Enterprises, Inc. — Customer Sales Representative, US Navy — United States Navy
South Texas College of Law, Texas A&M University, Second Baptist
Electricity deregulation in Texas, approved by Texas Senate Bill 7 on January 1, 2002, calls for the creation of the Electric Utility Restructuring Legislative Oversight Committee.
As a result, 85% of Texas power consumers can choose their electricity service from a variety of retail electric providers (REPs), including the incumbent utility. Approximately 40% of residential consumers in deregulated areas have switched from the former incumbent provider to a competitive REP.
TCAP found that the average consumer living in one of the areas that opted out of deregulation, such as Austin and San Antonio, paid an average of $288 more in 2012 than consumers in the deregulated areas.
Director of Store Design / Planning at Aaron's, Inc
会员信息统计
建筑和规划
Aaron's, Inc — Director of Store Design / Planning
Aaron Rents, Inc. — Director of Construction, Palladeo — Project Manager - Envision, Guess — Director of Store Planning, DSW Shoes — Manager of Design, LimitedBrands — Design Standards Manager, Walt Disney Imagineering — Design/Store Planning Manager, LensCrafters — Design Manager, FRCH Design Worldwide — Senior Design Architect, Perry Butcher — Sr. Project Manager, Van Sant Group — Interior Architect
Kansas State University, University of Arkansas
Store Design and Branding, Store Planning, Rollout, Architectural Supervision, Standards Formulation, Process Management and Implementation, Fixture Design Retail Store Design and Store Planning expert with 15 years of direct experience working with or for major retailers around the US. Vast experience with wide variety of retail types from Big Box, Specialty Retailers as well as Entertainment style retailers.
Project Manager
会员信息统计
— Project Manager
McKinsey & Company — Business Analyst, J.Crew — Associate, McKinsey & Company — Summer Business Analyst, US Treasury — International Affairs Intern, Office of the Middle East and North Africa, Rotary International — Ambassadorial Scholar, City of Birmingham — Intern
Georgetown University, The American University in Cairo, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Qasid Institute, Morris High School
Manager, EPM at Huron Consulting Group
会员信息统计
信息技术和服务
Huron Consulting Group — Manager, EPM
Florida State University — Lead BI/DW Architect, HSN — Lead BI/DW Architect, Data Management Group — Lead BI/DW Consultant, Jefferson Pilot — Sr Business Intelligence Engineer, Allegacy Federal Credit Union — Sr Infrastructure Consultant, GE Capital — Sr Web Infrastructure Engineer, Nortel Networks — Remedy Support Engineer, Internal Revenue Service — Systems Architect - E-File Group
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management, Robert B. Glenn High School
Independent Contractor at Independent Contractor
会员信息统计
国防和航空
Independent Contractor — Independent Contractor
Salient Federal Solutions — Director Professional Services Salient Federal Solutions, OVERALL EXPERIENCE — EXPERIENCE, Serco - North America — Director Professional Services, General Dynamics Information Technology — VP Health Services, ANTEON/SHERIKON — VP Health Services, US Navy SPAWAR — LCDR - Program Director, RCI — Supply Support Director, Advanced Technology Inc — Program Manager, CACI International Inc — Program Manager, USS TATNALL (DDG-19) — SUPPLY OFFICER
George Mason University - School of Business, Navy Supply Corp School - Athens, GA, Georgia Institute of Technology
Supply Support Management, 38 Integrated Logistics Support Management, 38 Inventory Management, 25 Configuration Management, 25 Program Management, 38 Training, 25 Health Services Management, 15 years, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear & High-yield Explosives (CBRNE) Program Management, 6 yrs, ; Automated Data Processing Support, 27 Financial Management, 38 Personnel Management, 38 Human Resources Management, 38 Marketing, 38 yrs., Executive Management 18 yrs
Editor -- Global Markets at Bloomberg News
会员信息统计
Director Bachelor of Social Work Program, Tenured Associate Professor INDIANA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK
会员信息统计
CARICOM Secretariat — Research Consultant, Indiana University School of Social Work — Director BSW Program IUPUI, Indiana University School of Social Work — Associate Professor
Indiana University School of Social W — Associate Faculty, IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs — Associate Faculty, YMCA BELIZE — Executive Director, University of Belize — Lecturer, Love Fm/ More FM — Ribetting Vibes Youth Radio Talk Show Host, University West Indies — Tutor
Indiana University School of Social Work, Spalding University, Spalding University, St. Johns College Junior College, Saint Catherine Academy
Dr. Gentle-Genitty is a Belizean professor at Indiana University in the School of Social Work. First and foremost she is a passionate educator who excels in leadership and curriculum development. She is a national truancy expert, sitting as VP of International Association of Truancy and Dropout Prevention, and is an award winning teacher, researcher, and service scholar. As a national book and journal author, app developer (101 theory app and Guide to Social Work app, available in the Apple app store), and a model developer she has and continues to make impact around the world for youth through her work and publications. Her model for teaching theory S.A.L.T. Theory and the copyrighted Perception of School Social Bonding (PSSB) instrument are examples.
Award winning:
Faculty Advisor of the year(JACADA)
Faculty mentor (SREB Southern Regional Education Board)
Service Scholar ( IU Glenn Irwin Experience Excellence Award)
Teacher (IUSSW Teaching Excellence)
Researcher (IUSSW Espirit Award)
Model developer ( check out Perception of School Social Bonding) instrument endorsed by APA (American Psycological Association) Psytests. Helps your school assess student perceptions of engagement.
(S.A.L.T.) model
e-book (/Gentle_Genitty) 
App developer
Check app store for &Guide to Social Work& and '101 theory', for ipad, ipod, and iphone
Scholarship Developer - IUPUI High Ability Transfer Scholarship)
Areas of expertise
Youth/gang assessment
Instrument development
Student Advising
Millennials
IU Influencer
Online Strategic Task Force
Caricom Affiliate
Journal Reviewer
University of Belize
University of West Indies
Consultant UNICEF
Government of Belize
Concious Youth Development Program (CYDP)
AIM (Aftercare for Indiana thru Mentoring) - prison, jail re-entry, case management etc.
Youth for the Future
Women Issues Network
SREB Compact for faculty diversity
P-20 Partnership Alliance - Students in and out of School
School of Social Work
Labor Studies
Publisher at Onrec
会员信息统计
Onrec — Publisher
Onrec — Production Assistant
Onrec is for HR Directors, Personnel Managers, Job boards and Recruiters providing them with information on the Online recruitment industry. We publish news daily
about the online recruitment industry. We were one of the first websites to provide Google news with content, any news posted on Onrec is available on Google news within 15 minutes.
Onrec aims to help human resource professionals, recruiters and jobseekers find the best resources available to them on the Internet. We provide 3 databases of invaluable information about Jobboards, HR & Recruiter Suppliers and resources for Jobseekers. We produce a bi-monthly magazine with in-depth edited industry comment and articles written by our in-house journalists.
Since 2004, Onrec has arranged online recruitment conferences and exhibitions around the world.
Specialties: Online Recruitment, Recruitment Technology, Job Boards, Recruitment Media, Recruitment Advertising, Digital Recruiting, Online Recruiters, Multiple Posting Technology, Applicant Tracking Systems, CV Parsing, Online Psychometric Testing, Online Skills Testing
Enjoying daily challenges and achieving goals
会员信息统计
KG fitness & Lifestyle — Owner / Operator, Sanguine Marketing Solutions — Owner/Operator
Study Group — Sales and Reporting Manager/ Student Enrolment Manager, MEGT Ltd — Domestic Recruitment Coordinator, Fernwood Women's Health Clubs — Contractor Sales, Sans Souci Leisure Centre — Sales And Marketing Coordinator, Fitness First — Club Manager, NSWIS — Marketing Assistant, Softball NSW — Marketing Coordinator, Westpac — Customer Manager, Portal Software — Account Development Representative, ComOps — Sales Support
TAFE, APM Institute, University of Hawaii at Manoa
Over the years of competing as an elite athlete and focusing my intentions and goals in that area, I gained a wide skill set through varying roles. These skills allow me to be extremely adaptable, a quick learner and someone who can see solutions that are innovative, creative and that generate relevant business outcomes.
3D CAD/PDM Engineering Specialist at Mickey Truck Bodies Inc
会员信息统计
Mickey Truck Bodies Inc — 3D CAD/PDM Engineering Specialist
Denver Global Products — Senior Mechanical Designer, Technibilt/Cari-All — CAD Designer, Lane Venture — Illustrator / Designer, VT LeeBoy, Inc. — Contractor, Catawba Valley Community College — CAD Tutor / Assistant CAD Instructor, Triad Racing Development — Design Engineer – NASCAR Chassis & Suspension, Wood Brother / JTG Racing — Design Engineer, Robert Yates Racing — CAD Engineer – NASCAR Chassis & Suspension, GRASS America, Inc. — Designer Engineer, Hargraves Technology Corporation — CAD Designer, Duke Computer Technologies — Computer Technician, QC Data Incorporated — Geographic Information System Technician, DML Forest City Tool Division — Engineering Aide
Catawba Valley Community College, TriMech Solutions, TechTrain, Mitutoyo America Corporation
Resourceful IT/CAD Design Engineer with a solid track record of achievement directing successful improvement initiatives that facilitate higher efficiency, lower costs and better reliability in a manufacturing environment. Experienced in the computer/network support of manufacturing plants, corporate offices and small companies. Demonstrated success in introducing new products into production, and in developing, implementing and managing new processes using leading edge technology-based solutions to improve quality and productivity. Possess exceptional communication, presentation, project management and strategic planning skills.
Specialties: CAD/CAM, Fixture Design and Reverse Engineering
Fire Safety Manager at Gatwick Airport
会员信息统计
Gatwick Airport — Fire Safety Manager
BAA — Fire Safety Advisor, British Airways — Fire Protection Officer, Buckinghamshire County Council — Leading Firefighter, British Airways — Ambulance Technician, Surrey Ambulance Service — Ambulanceman, R.G. Archer (Builder) — Apprentice Joiner
Fire Service College FPA, Guildford College of Technology
Driven to achieve results in fire safety field. Keen to engage people and help them understand the benefits of realistic fire safety goals as part of their Health Safety and Environment planning. Always remembering that human factors drive achievement.
会员信息统计
会员信息统计
Workshops, Inc. — Director of Development and Marketing
Category Manager Procurement - Indirects
会员信息统计
市场营销与广告
Campbell Arnott's — Procurement Category Manager
12th Night Associates — Director, Blue Marlin — Operations Director, IdeaWorks — Head of Business Unit, Landor Associates — Operations Manager, Lowe Howard Spink — Studio Manager, Austin Knight — Studio Manager
The Gap Partnership UK, Australian Institute of Management
InDirect Procurement Professional managing Marketing, Sales, IT, Corporate Services plus Co-Pack and Co-man projects across the globe. Additional responsibilities include Supply Chain Operations team management and ASIA Ariba Business Lead for CA.
Realtime Systems Engineer
会员信息统计
计算机软件
Lever Inc — Senior Software Engineer, Academy of Interactive Entertainment — Programming teacher, Google — Engineering Intern, UNSW — Research Assistant, Westpac — Security Analyst
University of New South Wales
显示 25/2,147 位会员
使用本站须接受使用条款约束,不得将本站用于商业用途。继续使用,即表示您同意遵守这些条款。}

我要回帖

更多关于 ps是什麼意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信