i made this toy dog last night什么意思 对“last night什么意思”提问

i mede this toy dog last night 对last night问_百度作业帮
i mede this toy dog last night 对last night问
i mede this toy dog last night 对last night问
When did you mede(make?) this toy dog?Welcome. If you're new here, be sure to subscribe to
for free ghost hunting tips, videos, haunted locations, and other goodies. Thanks for visiting!I've received a number of questions about intelligent ghost hauntings, so let's tackle some of these questions.
What is an Intelligent Haunting?
An intelligent haunting is the rarest type of haunting. ( are far more common.) In this type of haunting, you are dealing with an "intelligent" presence that can communicate with you, and interact with you in a seemingly "intelligent" way.
This ghost is best (and most simply) described as the personality of a person who once lived and who has stayed behind in our world.
A good example of an intelligent haunting can be seen in the movie, "The Sixth Sense." The main character in "The Sixth Sense" could hear, see and speak with the ghosts around him.
The ghosts portrayed in the movie were actual human spirits that had not yet crossed-over, and had some unfinished business with a living person (or a message they wanted to deliver before crossing-over). Some intelligent ghosts are too emotionally attached to their loved ones that they refuse to cross-over.
Are Intelligent Hauntings Dangerous—Should I Be Concerned?
Intelligent ghosts are not "evil" or "dangerous," as some people would have you believe. "Intelligent" ghosts are simply human personalities, and if the spirit was a kind and caring person in life, the spirit will most likely be the same way in death. Likewise, angry and mean people will usually keep those same negative character traits as spirits.
What Are the Signs of an Intelligent Haunting?
An intelligent haunting can be very annoying because the spirit/ghost seeks to get the attention of living people. The ghost can be compared to a child seeking attention. To get attention, the ghost may try turning things on and off, hiding objects, moving things, and other annoying or nuisance behaviors.
Some possible signs of an intelligent haunting include:
- Objects are hidden from you, furniture or small objects are moved, doors open and close, and things turn on and off (such as lights, faucets, radios, TVs).
- Slamming doors, and unlocking doors and windows.
- Strange sounds (that are not residual or repetitive in nature).
- Cold chills and a strong presence.
The ghost/spirit may be looking for assistance to pass over or for assistance to accomplish a certain task. The spirit may also be seeking company with the residents. The key factor in an intelligent haunting is that the ghost can interact with you (communication—it responds and notices human beings).
If the ghost does not notice you or other human beings, and cannot interact or communicate with you, it's not an intelligent haunting.
Subscriber Question – Voices & Weird Electrical Activity
I received a question from a subscriber named Mary, who is experiencing some strange activity in her home. Mary claims that she has heard unexplained voices, and the radios in her house turn on automatically (one in the basement, and one in the kitchen), one right after another, with no plausible explanation. Mary says this happens mostly at night and sometimes during the day, and that neither radios are set to "alarm," so they should not be turning on randomly.
Mary's case might be an intelligent haunting.
First, Mary should check to see if there are natural causes that could explain the weird electrical activity in her home (short circuits, electrical wiring problems, etc.).
If no natural/scientific explanation can be found, then it's possible that Mary might have an intelligent spirit/ghost in her home.
If it is an intelligent haunting, it seems that Mary's ghost is playful. Sometimes close relatives who have recently died can attempt to communicate with their loved ones by turning things on and off, and acting in this manner.
Published by Michelle Myers.
Michelle Richardson @
Michelle @
Elizabeth @
misty hatch @
Kristen Carle @
tammy weaver @
Michelle @
jeannine @
Michelle Myers @
Diane Collins @
Michelle Myers @
Vanessa Atkins @
Johnny G. @
robin pannazzo @
Jayson Pegg @
Peggy Yates @
Fitzroy Walker @
Michelle Myers @
Hailey and S @
pirateman @
jezzabelle @
Linda S. Jenkins @
Jerrod D. @
Michelle E @
Beth Smith @
Shineece @
Michelle F. @
Chris R. @
CAROLE FINN @
Danielle @
derek grant @
CAROLE JEAN @
sapphire @
Categories
Subscribe to the website via RSS.谁会这道题:句型转换.1.Sh
1.She had a good time yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)
she ____ a good time yesterday?2. I
took a walk with my dog
after dinner last night.(对划线部分提问)
What _____百度作业帮
谁会这道题:句型转换.1.Sh
1.She had a good time yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)
she ____ a good time yesterday?2. I
took a walk with my dog
after dinner last night.(对划线部分提问)
谁会这道题:句型转换.1.Sh
1.She&had&a&good&time&yesterday.(改为一般疑问句) & &&& &____&&she ____&a&good&time&yesterday?2.&I&
took&a&walk&with&my&dog
&after&dinner&last&night.(对划线部分提问) && &&& What&____&you&____&after&dinner&last&night?3.It's&time&for&lunch.(改为同义句)& &&&&It's&time&____&&____ lunch.4.I&had&a&
&weekend.(对划线部分提问) & && &&____&&____&your&weekend?5.&Carol&often&cleans&her&room&on&weekends.(用last&weekend改写)& &&&&Carol&____&her&room____&____.
1.D have&&&& 2. do&&&& 3.to have&&&& 4.How was&&&& 5. last weekend}

我要回帖

更多关于 last night什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信