英语听力关于时间的游戏有什么啊

有关电脑游戏的英语作文
幻世萌bere
Nowadays playing computer games is a very common hobbies, especially among young people and teenagers. However there are many arguements on whether computer games are advantageous to people or not.Although many people doubt the advantages of computer games, if used wisely computer games can actually be used in educational purposes, for example typing games to allow students to learn typing English or Chinese. Also another advantage of computer game is that the games may be played together among friends or family members, which may improve the relationship between family members and allow parents to know more about their children on their hobbies and interests.However computer games if misused can also have very bad effects on human beings. Firstly spending long time in front of the computer screen will bring to various health problems, such as eye sore, back pain and headache. Also if people spend too much time on computer games rather than the work they should do, for example school work for students and projects and presentations for employees, it may have bad effects on their real life and social life status.It is true for everything that it is beneficial if used wisely, therefore although computer games are widely said to be bad for people, it can still be used as a good tool if used wisely.翻译 现在玩电脑游戏是一个很常见的爱好,特别是在年轻人当中和青少年.但也存在许多arguements电脑游戏是否有利于,或者不信宗教者.尽管许多人质疑电脑游戏的优点,只要使用得当电脑游戏可以用于教育目的,例如打字游戏,让学生学习打字英语或华语.另一个利用电脑游戏是游戏中可以一起玩的朋友或家庭成员,提高家庭成员之间的关系,让父母知道更多关于他们的小孩在他们的爱好和兴趣.然而电脑游戏如果滥用也有非常不好的影响人类.首先花长时间在电脑萤幕前面会带来各种健康问题,诸如眼睛酸痛,背部疼痛、头痛.同样的,如果人花太多的时间在电脑游戏而不是工作,他们应该做什么,例如学校学生和项目工作和演讲为员工,这可能影响他们的现实生活和社会生活状态.这是真的为我所做的一切,这是有益的如果使用得当,所以虽然电脑游戏广泛说不好的人,它还可以被用作一个工具当然好只要使用得当.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
英语辩论赛话题精选主题20:玩网络游戏是否等于浪费时间(mp3 )
Aaron88 于发布 l 已有人浏览
英语辩论赛话题精选20:玩网络游戏是否等于浪费时间,辩论了关于玩网络游戏是否等于浪费时间的正反双方的意见,含有中英主题阅读及mp3下载。
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
Playing online games=Wasting our lives.
玩网络游戏就等于浪费时光。
Nowadays, more and more young people spent their spare time playing online games such as CS, which has aroused great concern, and should be given enough consideration.
如今,网络游戏成为了越来越多年轻人消遣时光的首选,引起强烈关注的&反恐精英&就是一例。这种&网游热&的现象值得大家深思。
In my opinion, playing the online game does harm to the youth. It is only a waste of life. Many players, especially the young students neglect their studies, idle away their time in the Internet cafes. In addition, many games which are full of violence and sex will give the players a bad influence.
在我看来,网络游戏对青少年的危害极大,玩网游纯粹是一种浪费青春时光的行为。游戏玩家们,尤其是青年学生在网吧里虚度时光,造成学业荒废。另外,许多网络游戏充斥着大量的暴力、色情画面,这对游戏玩家们也造成了不良影响。
玩网络游戏是消遣时间的好方法。
Playing online games=an excellent pastime.
我觉得网络游戏是一种非常有效的休闲娱乐方式,它能帮助我们缓解学习、工作中的压力。在游戏中,我们可以随心所欲地做任何事,如跳、踢、射击、拳击等等。
I think the online game is an effective way to help me relax and deal with the pressures of study and work. Jump, kick, shoot, punch, I can do whatever I want to do in games.
沉浸在网游的虚拟世界中能使我们忘掉单调乏味的现实生活,从而身心得到极大的放松。网游在娱乐大众的同时,还能增强我们的意志力,尤其多人在线的网游还为我们提供了很好的社交平台。另外,玩网游也有助于培养玩家们的团队精神与团队合作意识。
Playing online games is an amazing way to relieve ourselves from monotonous routines. These games not only entertain us but also make us mentally strong, providing us with a great way to interact socially and exchange ideas, especially in multiplaye online games. What's more, through playing online games, we can build team efforts and develop team spirits.
商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&
口语交际排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼有趣的88个英语游戏_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
有趣的88个英语游戏
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
游戏时间的英文
英文翻译game running timeplay timeplaytimetempo di divertimento:&&&& game:&&&& hour
例句与用法The period after supper was given over to games .晚饭后是游戏时间。The children have three playtimes during the day .那些学生一天有三次游戏时间。Mom , we were just playing . - well , playtime is over妈,我们只是在玩-那么,游戏时间结束了- mom , we were just playing . - well , playtime is over-妈,我们只是在玩-那么,游戏时间结束了" how many lines does joey know ?“乔伊记得多少台词”的游戏时间了Playtime is over . kahuna ' s right游戏时间已经结束.卡哈纳说得对The teachers take it in turns to supervise the children at playtime游戏时间内老师们轮流照看孩子们的活动。 Time for a man ' s game到了该玩男子汉们的游戏时间了- game time . - good luck-游戏时间到-祝你好运Game time . - good luck游戏时间到-祝你好运更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
游戏时间的英文翻译,游戏时间英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译游戏时间,游戏时间的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语辩论赛话题精选主题20:玩网络游戏是否等于浪费时间
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Playing online games=Wasting our lives.
玩网络游戏就等于浪费时光。
Nowadays, more and more young people spent their spare time playing online games such as CS, which has aroused great concern, and should be given enough consideration.
如今,网络游戏成为了越来越多年轻人消遣时光的首选,引起强烈关注的&反恐精英&就是一例。这种&网游热&的现象值得大家深思。
In my opinion, playing the online game does harm to the youth. It is only a waste of life. Many players, especially the young students neglect their studies, idle away their time in the Internet cafes. In addition, many games which are full of violence and sex will give the players a bad influence.
在我看来,网络游戏对青少年的危害极大,玩网游纯粹是一种浪费青春时光的行为。游戏玩家们,尤其是青年学生在网吧里虚度时光,造成学业荒废。另外,许多网络游戏充斥着大量的暴力、色情画面,这对游戏玩家们也造成了不良影响。
玩网络游戏是消遣时间的好方法。
Playing online games=an excellent pastime.
我觉得网络游戏是一种非常有效的休闲娱乐方式,它能帮助我们缓解学习、工作中的压力。在游戏中,我们可以随心所欲地做任何事,如跳、踢、射击、拳击等等。
I think the online game is an effective way to help me relax and deal with the pressures of study and work. Jump, kick, shoot, punch, I can do whatever I want to do in games.
沉浸在网游的虚拟世界中能使我们忘掉单调乏味的现实生活,从而身心得到极大的放松。网游在娱乐大众的同时,还能增强我们的意志力,尤其多人在线的网游还为我们提供了很好的社交平台。另外,玩网游也有助于培养玩家们的团队精神与团队合作意识。
Playing online games is an amazing way to relieve ourselves from monotonous routines. These games not only entertain us but also make us mentally strong, providing us with a great way to interact socially and exchange ideas, especially in multiplaye online games. What's more, through playing online games, we can build team efforts and develop team spirits.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信