dear lin taoo and Li Fang are free next week.They haven't gotany l__.So they're going to w__on a

宾语从句例题_百度知道
宾语从句例题
最好是选择题。多谢,麻烦请找70个宾语从句例题
6)Does he still live in that street. if would he be C. who he was looking after B. whose pen is it B. travelled B.What is he doing there. had travelled 6.where do you live B;t know _____ Mr.Green will come to see us. —He will help us with our English.(杭州市) A.why B.when C.how D.where 3.—We never know _____ the old m an is. —They say he is a teacher. what D? 8)The moon moves round the earth. who was he looking for C. Do you know _____ they listened to yesterday evening. what did your mother say C.(同义句转换) Tom&#39? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) Could you tell me how ______ _____ on with his new classmates,I have no idea.(南京市) A./? 2). take C. what the matter is B.what is wrong C.what the matter was D.what wrong was 8.—Where is Jack.. A? A. when did they leave Beijing 19? Mother didn't know.(北京市海淀区) A.where does Mr.Li live B.where did Mr.Li live C.where Mr.Li lives D.where Mr.Li lived 6.—W here do you think _____ he _____ the computer. A,I don&#39.(改错) 10). who B;buy 7.I don&#39.when 11;t know _______their parents are. travells D? Could you tell me.where does your sister work B. A.(同上) My sister told me ______ the moon_______ round the earth?I&#39. where your sister worked 15. A whom B which C who D whose 13. A.what B.who C.which D.where 4.I was told _____ Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers. A.that how B.how that C.when that D.that when 5.—Do you know _____ .___ he has told me. whose pen it is D.has he been back B.has he come back C?Did you find out. A that B what C why D which 14. A;s his name,a reader asked the shop keeper _____Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book.(北京市东城区) A.that B.how C.what D.if 2.—I don&#39: 1.In the bookshop.中考题. C.he has been back D.he has come back 21.I want to know how long A. A. 5)Why didn&#39.She asked me if I knew ______ A. that B.Do you know . who you are waiting for C. whose pen was it 16.Please tell me ______what last year。 1).I don&#39. who 9. has . A,but I&#39. if C. when they will leave Beijing D;s mother asked him. A. Did you know ____. whether he would be B一.单项选择 1 The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them.How does he get on with his new classmates. had never been 3 The students want to know whether they___ dictation today. where 8 I hardly understand. My sister told me. why he got 23. who he is looking for D. what has your mother said 17? I don&#39? —Sorry. where did your sister work C where your sister works D. takes D;d better ask your mother whether is it cheap enough before you try it on?(改为含有宾语从句的复合句) Could you tell me why _______ ______ look happy. A.(改为含有宾语从句的复合句) I asked him what _______ _______ _______. She didn't know___ back soon. if C;bought B.has.They don&#39. will take 2 Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.why he gets C. when D. Could you tell me________;t know _____ he still lives here after so many years. are 4 She asked Linda if___ go and get some. how 二. what your mother said B. he will be D;t feel very well.Mum asked me _____this morning.(重庆市) A.why does he get D. Can you tell me___Do you want t know. when would they leave Beijing C. she can D. what C;t know ______ he still _______ in that street.句型转换. could she B. why did he get B. A. when D;s gone either to Hangzhou or to Wuhan? A. where you live in 20. whose pen it was C.He asked me _____told me the accident. A. what C? A . what B. she could C.You'bought C.did.what B? (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) Did you find out whose children the old woman ______ _______ after. when will they leave Beijing B, Betty. A. who were you waiting for D;t know(改为含有宾语从句的复合句) I don&#39? A. has never gone B. has travelled C。&t know ________ up so early last St know ___ they have passed the exam? I asked him. had never gone C.He said _________ there was going to be a meeting that evening. A. which D. who he is looking after 18;m going to see him. —Sorry. 9) I think it is not going to snow tomorrow. &quot. A. whether B where C. will have D; Tom't know what _______ ______doing there. that 7 I don&#39.I don&#39. Could you tell me ___. took B.(改错) 4)What&#39.that D. if he will come 10;buy D.does. 7)Whose children is the old woman looking after. what B when C why D how 12? Could you tell me. has never been D;s mother asked him________ ________ ________to try something new. your mother said what D. 3)? A.what the news are B.what is the news C.what the news is D.what are the news 22. had B? —He is away to spend his holiday.He&#39. You must remember ________. she may 5 Linda said the moon___ round the earth. (改为含有宾语从句的复合句 Mother didn&#39? A
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1 The girls asked if they ____ some food and drink with them.
D. will take
2 Catherine said that she ___ to Guangzhou.
A. has never gone B. had never gone C. has never been D. had never been
3 The students want to know whether they___ dictation(命令) today.
C. will have
4 She asked Linda if___ go and get some.
A. could she B. she could C. she can D. she may
5 Linda said the moon___ round the earth.
A. travelled
B. has travelled
C. travells
D. had travelled6. Can you tell me___ you were born, Betty?
A. who B. what C. when D. that
7 I don't know ___ they have...
这里要多少有多少
宾语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Lin Tao and Li Fang are free next week.They haven't gotany l__.So they're going to w__on a formThey are going ti l__at about half past seven on Monday m__.They are going to the farm by b__.They are going to w__old clothers because they are going to g_百度作业帮
Lin Tao and Li Fang are free next week.They haven't gotany l__.So they're going to w__on a formThey are going ti l__at about half past seven on Monday m__.They are going to the farm by b__.They are going to w__old clothers because they are going to g
Lin Tao and Li Fang are free next week.They haven't gotany l__.So they're going to w__on a formThey are going ti l__at about half past seven on Monday m__.They are going to the farm by b__.They are going to w__old clothers because they are going to grow r__.They are going to have fish for l__.Lin Tao and Li Fang are excited about going to the farm.But Li Fang is worried that Lin Tao can't get on t__because he is always l__
1,lesson 课程2,work 工作3,leave 离开4,moning 上午5,bus 巴士6,wear 穿7,run 跑8,lunch 午餐9,time 按时10,late 迟到
Lin Tao and Li Fang are free next week.They haven't got any lesson.So they're going to work on a farmThey are going to leave at about half past seven on Monday morning.They are going to the farm ...Drummond & Etheridge by Ashburton Guardian
Drummond & Etheridge
Drummond & Etheridge
Ashburton Guardian - Drummond & Etheridge Feature}

我要回帖

更多关于 521linfang 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信