“明天你必须去看那部我很想看的电影! ”这句话翻译成英语的定语从句翻译!急!

英语翻译题(根据括号内提示) 求人工翻译!1.这部电影值得看.(worth)2.父母为我们付出了许多,都没有要求任何回报,这一切都让我们很感激.( in return 非限制定语从句)3.我不喜欢他说话的方式.( the_百度作业帮
英语翻译题(根据括号内提示) 求人工翻译!1.这部电影值得看.(worth)2.父母为我们付出了许多,都没有要求任何回报,这一切都让我们很感激.( in return 非限制定语从句)3.我不喜欢他说话的方式.( the
英语翻译题(根据括号内提示) 求人工翻译!1.这部电影值得看.(worth)2.父母为我们付出了许多,都没有要求任何回报,这一切都让我们很感激.( in return 非限制定语从句)3.我不喜欢他说话的方式.( the way)4.她越来越胖,这使她非常苦恼.(非限制性定语从句)5.曾经有一段时间迷你裙十分流行.( there was a time when)先谢谢了!
1.The movie is worth watching.2.It all makes us so grateful that the parents has paid so much on us even without asking anything in return.3.I don't like the way he speaks.4.What makes her so upset is her getting more and more fat.5.There was a time when the mini-skirt was such stylish.纯人工给你翻译的~:)
1.The movie is worth watching.2.Parents pay out
a lot for us wihout asking for any in return, which made us appreciate so much.3. I don't like the way that he talked.4. She's getting fatter and fatter, which annoyed her very much.5. There was a time when the miniskirts were very popular.
The film is worth watchingParents pay much for us but never ask anything in return, which makes us very appreciate.I don't like the way he speaks.she became more and more fat, which made her very annoyed .There was a time when the miniskirt was very popular.
1the moive is worth to watching.3i don't like the way of his speaking style.5there was a time when the skirt in style
1.这部电影值得看.(worth) This film is worth watching.2.父母为我们付出了许多,都没有要求任何回报,这一切都让我们很感激.( in return 非限制定语从句) Our parents have done much for us while asked for nothing in return, which makes us very grate...
1, the moive is worth watching.2, the parents pay a lot for us,
they ask nothing in return, which make us appreciatetive (grateful for). 3, i don't like the way in which he speaks.4, She is becoming more and more fat, which bother her a lot. 5, there was a time when the mini-skirt was quite popular.小题1:getting along with小题2: would rather stay at home小题3: (that) I can sing along with小题4: to go somewhere warm / to go to places where the weather is warm.小题5: reminds / reminded me of小题6: What ever you suggest小题7: That dictionary must be John’s. / The dictionary must belong to John.小题8:She prefers running to swimming.试题分析:小题1:此题考查短语,和某人相处得好,get on/along with小题2:此题考查固定结构,宁愿干某事,用would rather do than do结构小题3:此题考查定语从句,先行词是物关系代词用that小题4:此题考查would like的用法,想要干某事,would like to do sth,形容词修饰不定副词要后置小题5:此题考查动词短语,提醒某人干某事,remind sb of sth,主语是单数谓语动词用第三人称单数形式小题6:考查what ever的用法,whatever& adj. 不管怎样的, 不论什么小题7:考查情态动词表推测,must 表示“一定”比较肯定的推测,must be +所有格="belong" to+宾格小题8:考查固定结构,prefer doing to doing="like" better...than点评:该题型主要考查汉译英,做该题时必须符合英语的表达习惯,特别是注意人称、数以及时态等方面,还有固定搭配必须要牢记
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:翻译题
根据所给汉语及英文提示完成下列句子,每空一词,注意大小写(共5题,每小题2 分,计10分)小题1:有些狗就是不知道怎样玩乐。Some dogs just don’t know ______________________________ .小题2:我住得离学校很远。I live _____________________________________________ .小题3:下课后,我们经常在一起聊天或是在操场上玩。After class, we often _________________________ or ______________________ .小题4:早操有助于我们为一天做好准备。_____________________ help us _______________________ the day.小题5:让这位学生带你参观一下校园吧。___________________________________________________ the school.
根据中文意思,完成下列句子,词数不限。(10分)小题1:众所周知这位女演员将毕生都献给了电影界。____________________________________________________________________________小题2:直到看完这部记录片他才知道野生动物面临多大的危险。____________________________________________________________________________小题3:不仅那位电影明星还有我想要赢得这个特殊荣誉。____________________________________________________________________________小题4:他怀疑如此之快地采取行动是否值得。____________________________________________________________________________小题5:说实话,恐怖电影对青少年有不良的影响。
题型:听力题
单词拼写:根据句意和首字母拼写单词,或者用括号中给的单词的正确形式填空小题1: At the e_______ of the fairy tale, the prince and princess lived happily ever after.小题2: The advertisement says we’d better take our o________ shopping bag to the supermarket, for it is good for our environment.小题3: ---“It seems Tom never gets tired.”---“Yes, he’s always full of e________.”小题4: At the Spring Festival, Chinese people often visit their r_________ and have a get-together.小题5: On the Internet, there were plenty of _________(报道) about how the cruel man _______(杀) cats for fun.小题6: As the sun was shining b_________, the driver had to wear his sunglasses.小题7: He has such a bad temper(脾气) that f_______ people are willing to make friends with him.小题8: The little boy tried to _________ (捉住) the butterfly, but failed.小题9: A_________ is a country famous for its pleasant environment and special animals, like the kangaroo and the koala bear.小题10: Before sleep, the housekeeper(管家) would make sure the door was shut and _________(吹) out the candle.
小题1:他总是上学迟到吗?_________ he _________ _________ _________ school ?小题2:她的朋友们对她都很好。Her friends _________ _________ _________ _________ her.小题3:每个孩子都准备好互相帮助了吗?Is every child _________ to _________ _________& _________?小题4:每天Hobo都在7点半把他 叫醒。 Every day Hobo _________&_________&_________ at half past seven.小题5: 看太多电视对我们的眼睛有害。________TV ________________ is ________ ________________our eyes.
题型:完形填空
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,词数不限。(共5小题,每空2分,共10分)小题1:如果明天他不同意让我们去,他会采取措施的。________________________________________________________________小题2:乘火车去那里花的时间比乘长途车少吗?________________________________________________________________小题3:尼克很愿意帮助那些需要帮助的孩子们。_______________________________________________________________小题4:Tom正在自学如何让制作一个特别的网页。________________________________________________________________小题5:一些野生动物有可能因为恶劣的天气而不能幸存。________________________________________________________________
翻译句子小题1:一个好老师应该具有幽默感。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:我每天花许多时间练习说英语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题3:我们的学校比你们的大得多。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:骑自行车不如攀爬有趣。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:一个有礼貌的孩子从不说别人的坏话。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
小题1:雨衣是用来挡风遮雨的。 A raincoat is used for ______ ________ the wind and the rain.小题2:这首音乐总是使我想起我们一起度过的日子。 The music always ______ me ______ the days that we spent before.小题3:因故推迟了那个会议。The meeting was _______ ________because of the accident.小题4:当他们经过车站时,看见了事故发生。 When they went ______ the station, they saw the accident _______.小题5:孩子们,请随便吃水果。 My children, help ______ ______ some fruit.
根据中文意思完成句子。小题1:让我们休息一下吧!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&have a rest. 小题2:伦敦以大本钟而闻名。 London&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Big Ben. 小题3:学弹钢琴很难。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to learn t0 play the piano. 小题4:人们正在为春节做准备。 People&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the Spring Festival.小题5:他们花了两周的时间完成那项工作。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the work.你刚才在公交车上聊到的那个人是小刘吗?求用定语从句翻译成英语。急!_百度知道
你刚才在公交车上聊到的那个人是小刘吗?求用定语从句翻译成英语。急!
提问者采纳
Is the man whom you mentioned on the bus Xiaoliu?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
the person that you just talked about on the bus is Xiaoliu?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我很喜欢和朋友一起去看电影,我最喜欢的电影明星是成龙。这句话怎么翻译成英语_百度作业帮
我很喜欢和朋友一起去看电影,我最喜欢的电影明星是成龙。这句话怎么翻译成英语
我很喜欢和朋友一起去看电影,我最喜欢的电影明星是成龙。这句话怎么翻译成英语
i like watching movis with my friends and my favorite movie star is chen long
I like going to the movies with friends , my favorite movie star Jackie Chan
I like going to the movies with my friends, I most like the movie star is Jackie Chan.
I like going to see the films with my friends and my favourite movie star is Jake(Chenglong)我的专业是自动化,我很喜欢我的专业。翻译成英语,要用定语从句该怎么说?_百度作业帮
我的专业是自动化,我很喜欢我的专业。翻译成英语,要用定语从句该怎么说?
我的专业是自动化,我很喜欢我的专业。翻译成英语,要用定语从句该怎么说?
My major is automation which I like so much.
I major in automation which i am really fond of.
I majored in Automation,which is my favorite.}

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信