Top Public Affair Schools
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢urban affair是什么_百度知道
urban affair是什么
不是啊= =是一个专业的名字
都市韵事 给楼主提供建议,如果有需要帮助的问题,最好提供简要的背景介绍,因为语言在不同的语境中含义差别很大。即便在汉语中也是这样。比如“打”字,直接感觉是“打击的意思”,而打车、打水、打印的含义就没有“打击”的意思。供参考。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
urban的相关知识
其他1条回答
城市故事。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁多中心视角下的城市治理模式研究
Studies on Urban Governance: From the Perspective of Polycentric Governance Theory
城市治理,城市公共事务,多中心治理模式,治理结构
英文关键词
UrbanGovernance,UrbanPublicAffair,PolycentricGovernance,GovernanceStructure
城市化是推动我国实现现代化的重要引擎,城市治理水平直接决定着城市化的水平和城市的繁荣。城市化的加速发展,要求与其相适应的城市治理方式,但现有的城市管理模式基本上是政府主宰的“一元”(单中心)治理模式,并不能满足现代城市治理的要求。
从城市公共物品和公共服务的角度来看,城市政府基本垄断了其提供与生产的全过程,导致其缺乏竞争压力,从而使城市公共事务治理水平低下,制约了城市的可持续发展。
本文在借鉴公共管理领域中的多中心治理理论的基础上,结合我国目前在城市治理方面正在发生的新变化和新实践,综合众多城市治理模式中的合理因素,提出了治理城市的多中心治理模式。文章认为,传统的“政府—市场”二维分析框架有其明显的局限性,它忽略了社会力量在城市公共事务治理中的作用,应该构建起对城市事务治理的“政府、市场和社会”三维的分析框架,而对这一框架做出制度安排的就是多中心治理模式。同时文章进一步指出,一方面,将城市公共物品和服务的提供与生产分开的理论分析为多中心治理提供了理论基础;另一方面,在城市治理实践中“政府失灵”和“市场失灵”会同时出现的现象,成为实行城市多中心治理的现实依据。这样,治理城市的多中心模式就是一个整合政府、企业和社会三者共同治理城市事务的新模式,它的最终价值目标就是实现城市的“善治”。
本文最后提出了实现城市多中心治理的关键就是实行契约治理机制和完善城市治理的多元治理结构。
Urbanization is one of the most important engine pushing Chinese modernization. Urban management level directly decides whether urban region will be prosperous or not. The accelerating urbanization demands corresponding modes of governance, but the present modes, controlled almost completely by urban government (Monocentric governance), can not meet the needs of modern urban governance.At the angle of the urban public goods and public services, the urban government basically had the absolute monopoly of the supply and production of public goods and services, which led to lack of competition on the public field, the low urban governance level, and unsustainability on urban development.According to the new practice in present Chinese urban governance, borrowing ideas from the theory of Polycentric Governance in public management field, and combining with the rational factors of many kinds of mode of urban governance, the author puts forward the new mode ofurban
governance------Polycentric
Governance.
Traditionaltwo-dimensional analysis framework of 'government-market' neglected the important role of social power in governing urban public affairs, and we should build a new, three-dimensional analysis framework of 'government, market and society', so the mode of Polycentric Governance might work well. On the one hand, the theory of separateness between supply and production of the urban public goods provides the theoretical principle to urban Polycentric Governance, and on the other hand, the dilemma that the two phenomena 'government failure' and 'market failure' can appear simultaneously in governance practice offers it practical basis. Thus, the Polycentric mode becomes a new one tointegrate the three sectors------government, market, and society------togoverning urban affairs corporately, and its ultimate value goal is to realize 'good governance'.Finally, this paper thinks that the two crucial tactics to reach the goal of urban 'good governance ' by Polycentric Governance are as clear as a bell
governanceIf you follow my
you might remember me bragging about a few of my recipes getting published in
of a Russian publication called . It was a sort of a last minute project that had to be put together in a matter of two days, as I was filling in for someone else. I combined a couple of new recipes with a couple of the recipes that were already published on this blog and translated them to Russian. Despite the lack of time and enormous self-doubt in my abilities I was able to pull it off in just two days. And I enjoyed the creative process so much that I secretly wished I had another chance to do it all over again, but to have more time to prepare and to think it thru. So, I guess the Universe read my secret wish right off of my mind and gave me that chance just like I wanted.
I’ve put together some Spanish tapas recipes, which I absolutely adore. I swear, I could live on Spanish tapas! Who needs official entrees when you can munch on various little dishes simultaneously? Anyway, since my blog went bilingual as of recently and I have all the Russian versions of those published recipes, all I need to do is to convert them to English (at my usual snail pace) and to publish them on my blog. So, here goes my first installment: Tomato & Watermelon Gazpacho, which could, as well, be called “Perfect August Cold Soup”. Enjoy!
Если вы следите за моей страничкой в Инстаграмме, возможно вы помните о том, что я недавно хвалилась тем, что несколько моих рецептов были опубликованы в
Российского издания . В этом месяцем мне вновь посчастливилось посотрудничать
с этим замечательным изданием и поделиться с его читателями рецептами горячо любимой мною испанской кухни, а точнее, испанским тапас. Я планирую опубликовать в своем блоге все рецепты приготовленные для , как только переведу их на английский. Но если вы читаете эту версию моего поста, что может только значить, что русский язык вам не чужд, вы можете прямо сейчас увидеть все рецепты нажав на .
Гаспачо – холодный суп из свежих помидор и овощей. Так же как и у каждой русской хозяйки есть свой собственный рецепт приготовление борща, у каждой испанской хозяйки есть свой рецепт приготовления супа гаспачо. Вариант, предлагаемый мною, может показаться нетривиальным, но я даю вам слово, что вы найдете полную гармонию в комбинации арбуза, помидор и базилика. К тому же, согласитесь, арбуз и август всегда являлись лучшими друзьями, а это является отличным поводом попробовать гаспачо с арбузом именно сейчас. И кстати, так же как и борщ, гаспачо становиться вкуснее когда настоится. Посему, рекомендую оставить суп в холодильнике на 3-4 часа перед подачей. А подавать непременно с хлебом с хрустящей корочкой или же с сухариками.
Tomato & Watermelon Gazpacho &
Recipe type: Appetizer Cuisine: Spanish Serves: 4
1 lb ripe red tomatoes 5 oz watermelon flesh 2 oz red bell pepper 2 oz sweet onion 1 oz white bread without crust 1 garlic clove 1 cup basil leaves 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar ½ cup good quality olive oil 1 teaspoon seal salt Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Roughly chop all vegetables, watermelon, bread and basil and puree in a blender or a food processor until smooth. Without stopping motor of a blender add vinegar, salt and pepper. Then slowly pour in olive oil. Pour gazpacho thru a sieve into a large container and refrigerate for at least two hours. Serve chilled with crusty bread or croutons.
Помидорно-Арбузный Суп Гаспачо &
500 гр помидор 150 гр мякоти арбуза 50 гр красного болгарского перца 50 гр лука 30 гр мякоти белого хлеба 1 зубчик чеснока 1 стакан листьев базилика 2 столовые ложки красного винного уксуса
стакана оливкового масла 1 чайная ложка морской соли Чёрный молотый перец, по вкусу
Овощи, мякоть арбуза, базилик и хлеб крупно порубить и измельчить в блендере или кухонном комбайне до состояния однородного пюре. Не останавливая блендер добавить соль, перец, уксус и оливковое масло. Готовый гаспачо продавить через сито и поставить охлаждаться в холодильник минимум на час. Подавать холодным с белым хлебом или сухариками.
This entry was posted in , , , , .
This is my first official post from the “other side”. We are all moved and settled in California. Despite the fact that I still feel like a West Coast rookie, not even once my mind went back East. Well… maybe...
A dish, such as ratatouille, makes me dream. Dream of an internal summer with an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables, and an unfading sea of wild flowers. It is only natural to dream about never-ending summer after such a...
I can’t quite determine whether I like cheesecakes or I am just okay with them. But this one is a very special cheesecake. This cheesecake is a savior. Yes, it really is. It saved so many things in my fridge...
I’m celebrating the end of this epic winter with this cake. I’m also celebrating the end of an era. A personal era that I am going to call “The East Coast”. I used to joke so much about “California’s calling...
Can you feel the Spring’s coming? Can you hear its approaching footsteps? Can you smell the aroma of the first blooming flowers? I, for one, cannot sense anything of that nature just yet. We are still in a deep freeze,...
There are some exotic fruits and vegetables that I just cannot pass by in the store. I mean, look at this nature’s work of art! How can you not want to buy it? Such rare exotic foods stimulate my imagination and...
Email Address
October 2015
Select Month
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
December 2014
September 2014
August 2014
March 2014
February 2014