以下这段话,请高人翻译成goole英语在线翻译,谢谢!

这段话如何翻译成英文,以下是原文和google翻译的,请计算机英文高手帮忙修改一下,谢谢_百度知道
这段话如何翻译成英文,以下是原文和google翻译的,请计算机英文高手帮忙修改一下,谢谢
随着计算机网络的普及和发展,我们的生活和工作都越来越依赖于网络。然而网络黑客的攻击、网络病毒的泛滥和各种网络业务的安全要求已经构成了对网络安全的迫切需求。 如今,我校建成了以2台思科65系列交换机为核心层、4台思科45系列交换机为汇聚层,110台港湾等系列交换机为接入层的三层交换模式的校园网,为四大区域9个楼宇的用户开通数据信息点2200余个。如何保护校园网不受内部或外部的安全威胁,保证校园网的正常运行便成了重中之重。 本课题目的就在于通过对网络安全理论的学习,从而了解园区网络安全的基本原理、现实意义,熟悉各种网络设备的使用和配置,熟悉实现网络安全的各种手段和方法。在充分学习网络安全知识、熟悉各种网络设备、安全技术的基础上,利用网络实验室的现有条件,自行设计并实现校园网的模拟运行,通过实验来模拟VLAN、访问控制列表以及防火墙等技术在网络安全领域的实际应用。 英文翻译: With the popularity of computer networks and development of our life and work are increasingly dependent on networks. However, the network hacker attacks, Network virus and the spread of various network operations security requirements already constituted a pair of network security is an urgent demand. Now, the school built a 2 - Cisco 65 series switches at the core layer. 4 Cisco 45 series switches to the pool floor, Taiwan Harbor 110 series switches to the Access Layer 3 switching mode campus network Four of the nine regional property data information users opened more than 2,200 points. How to protect the campus network from internal or external security threats, the campus network to the normal operation became top priority. The topic purpose is to network security theory study, as well as through the park network security to the basic principles practical significance, and all familiar with the use of network equipment and configuration, network security familiar with the realization of the various means and methods. The full study of network security knowledge, be familiar with all kinds of network equipment, security technology, on the basis of use of the existing network laboratory conditions and designed and implemented the campus network simulation operation, through experiments to simulate VLAN, access control lists and firewall, and other network security technologies in the field of practical application.
OK就这样With the popularity of computer networks and development of our life and work are increasingly dependent on networks. However, the network hacker attacks, Network virus and the spread of various network operations security requirements already constituted a pair of network security is an urgent demand. Now, the school built a 2 - Cisco 65 series switches at the core layer. 4 Cisco 45 series switches to the pool floor, Taiwan Harbor 110 series switches to the Access Layer 3 switching mode campus network Four of the nine regional property data information users opened more than 2,200 points. How to protect the campus network from internal or external security threats, the campus network to the normal operation became top priority. The topic purpose is to network security theory study, as well as through the park network security to the basic principles practical significance, and all familiar with the use of network equipment and configuration, network security familiar with the realization of the various means and methods. The full study of network security knowledge, be familiar with all kinds of network equipment, security technology, on the basis of use of the existing network laboratory conditions and designed and implemented the campus network simulation operation, through experiments to simulate VLAN, access control lists and firewall, and other network security technologies in the field of practical application.
其他类似问题
google翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦高手帮我翻译一下下面这段话,翻译成英语哈,谢谢啦_百度知道
麻烦高手帮我翻译一下下面这段话,翻译成英语哈,谢谢啦
虚拟财产权已经不是一个新名词,但对于它的权利属性我国至今还未有一个权威的定论。很多国家将虚拟财产作为物权保护,但我国对此还未有明确的法律规定,我国学术界对虚拟财产权的权利属性也各有己见。本文概述了虚拟财产权的概念及其发展,比较了国内外的几种不同规定和学说,客观的对我国学术界现有的几种学说:虚无说、物权说、知识产权说、债权说以及无形财产说的一些观点进行了阐述,最后浅谈了一些作者自己对于虚拟财产权的权利属性的看法,通过逐步分析虚拟财产权的属性和权利归属等问题,提出了虚拟财产权是一种新型的财产权,具有物权属性的观点。虚拟财产主要指的是网络游戏中的虚拟财产,它经历了从偶然交易到普遍买卖的过程,因此出现了虚拟财产权的争议问题,这时就需要适用相关的法律来解决这一争议,又因为不同属性的法律,如物权法、债权法、知识产权法等的不同适用会产生不同的法律后果,因此正确定义虚拟财产权的权利属性就显得很有必要。一些外国国家和地区,如美国、韩国等已经对虚拟财产权的权利属性有了相关规定,
提问者采纳
Virtual property is not a new term, but for the rights of property of which has not yet had an authoritative conclusion. Many countries, the virtual property as property rights protection, but this has not been clear of the law, our academic community property rights to virtual property rights also have their own views. This article outlines the concept of virtual property rights and development, compared several different domestic and international regulations and doctrine, the objective of several of our existing academic theory: nothing that the said property, intellectual property, said that claims and intangible property that are described some of the points, the last of a number of virtual property rights of their property for the view, through the progressive analysis of the properties of virtual property rights and rights of ownership of the problem, proposed is a new type of virtual property rights, Real property with views. Mainly refers to the virtual property in virtual property online games, it has undergone from the occasional sale to the general process of trading, resulting in the issue of virtual property rights dispute, requiring the application of relevant law to resolve the dispute, and because the laws of different attributes, such as property law, claims, intellectual property law will produce different for different legal consequences, so the correct definition of the virtual property right property becomes necessary. Some foreign countries and regions, such as the United States, South Korea has the right attributes of virtual property with the relevant provisions
我国虽然也有一些有关虚拟财产权的诉讼案件的判决,但司法判例在我国并不能作为法的渊源适用,因此尽快找到确定的实体法以规范虚拟财产权问题是我国的当务之急。作者认为,虚拟财产权是一种物权,应该用物权法来规范,作者也将会在正文中具体阐述得出这一观点的依据。嘿嘿,还有几句,麻烦翻一下
Although China has some of the virtual property rights, litigation judgments, but in our jurisprudence as a source of law is not applicable, so as quickly as possible to determine the substantive law to regulate virtual property rights is our top priority. The author believes that virtual property is a property should be used to regulate property law, the author will also be specifically addressed in the text come to this view basis.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
其他1条回答
我国虽然也有一些有关虚拟财产权的诉讼案件的判决,但司法判例在我国并不能作为法的渊源适用,因此尽快找到确定的实体法以规范虚拟财产权问题是我国的当务之急。作者认为,虚拟财产权是一种物权,应该用物权法来规范,作者也将会在正文中具体阐述得出这一观点的依据。嘿嘿,接上面哈
The virtual property is not a process, but for its right attribute so far our country have a definitive conclusion. Many countries will be the virtual property right protection in China, but as this also no clear law, Chinese scholars on the virtual property right attribute also has its own opinions. This paper Outlines the concept of virtual property and its development at home and abroad, compared several different provisions and theories of Chinese academic circles that the objective of several existing doctrine: nothing says, the real right said, intellectual property said, the creditor's rights said and intangible property said some opinions were introduced, finally briefly discusses some authors themselves for virtual property right attribute opinion, through analysis of the virtual property gradually attributes and rights belong, etc., and puts forward the virtual property rights is a new type of property rights, has the property right point of view.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我翻译一下这段话成英语,谢谢_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译一下这段话成英语,谢谢
通过对美国文化艺术:包括音乐、电影艺术的了解,感受美国文化艺术的冲击力与震撼力。开阔视野的同时,能够进一步了解美国文化的博大精深以及它对世界的影响之巨大。略为对比中国文化艺术与之的差异,了解中美艺术文化的差异,同时表达自己的观点与看法,表达出对美国文化艺术的欣赏与评价。
提问者采纳
Through to the American culture art: including music, movie art of understanding, feeling the impact of the American culture art with force. The open field of vision, and can also further understand American culture is extensive and profound and its influence to the world of giant. Slightly contrast of Chinese art and culture, the differences between China and the United States understand art cultural differences, and express their views and opinions, expressed in the culture of the art appreciation and evaluation.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Through understanding of American culture and art,including music,film art,I experience impact force and power of American culture and art. Except expanding my horizon,I also further learn the broad and profound of American culture and how huge effect it brings to world . In comparision with Chinese culture and art,I learn the difference between American and Chinese.Therefore,I express my own opinions and ideas and give appreciation and comments on American culture and art.
attributes of virtual property with the relevant provisions 话呢? 我们帮你人工翻译,但要付费, 有意加我扣扣。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助!请高手帮忙翻译一下这段话,万分感谢!!!_百度知道
求助!请高手帮忙翻译一下这段话,万分感谢!!!
综上所述,不难看出,习语既是文化的一面镜子,反映文化,又受文化的影响和制约。透过英汉习语文化涵义的比较,看到英语民族与汉民族鲜明的文化特征,正是这种民族文化特征制约着英汉习语的产生及其内涵意义的差异。因此,只有深入了解英汉两种文化的不同特点,才能深刻地理解英汉习语的涵义,并正确地运用。西方对中国文化的误导、谬传比比皆是。中国人有责任扫清误传。让西方正视它,并非易事。中国对西方文化的理解也是浮在表层上的。不经过艰苦的平等的对话,东西方文化的隔阂很难消除,世界文化的共同发展、繁荣也将是一句空谈。故中国人应加强文化意识的传授。在英语教学中,应树立文化意识,应在传授语言的同时同步传授文化知识。加强文化意识教学的原则和方法,主要有以下几点:“(1)英语教师必须不断提高自身的文化修养。(2)语言教学与文化意识教学应同时并举、紧密结合。(3)随机讲授。按照教材,涉及到什么讲什么,除讲清其概念部分外,还要讲清它所包含的文化背景知识,有时还要适当扩展其知识内容,顺便讲一些相关的外国的风俗习惯和交际常识等。(4)差异对比。(5)寓教于乐。在教学过程中,教师应千方百计为学生创造语言环境,并采取寓教于乐的形式,调动学生学习的积极性。”习语的学习是一大难题。异语读者在学习习语时无法将文本信息与自身知识和经验结合起来,从而很难建立起理解话语所必须的意义连贯。学习那些给读者造成意义真空或与读者的文化心理相冲突的习语,不仅在处理表达形式上的差异要有技巧,而且在处理其文化信息方面也要慎重,既要弥补源语文化的缺省以避免解读障碍,又要以目标语文化为立足点,以服务译文读者为宗旨来阐释源语文化。在此参看奈达的转换生成翻译法,即“第一,拿一个句子,追溯出其结构最简单,语义最清楚的核心句;第二,将这些核心句从源语语言中译过去;第三,按照翻译过来的核心句生成译文语言中的表层句子。”将转换生成翻译法用于习语学习,强调的是仔细分析语言承载的文化内涵,找到习语表述的核心意义,并在目标语中找到与源语对等或有对等效果的概念和形象,用相对应的目标语语言表达出来。
提问者采纳
In short, it is not difficult to see that the cultural idiom is a mirror, reflecting the culture and subject to the influence of the culture and constraints. Through cultural meaning of English Idioms, to see the English nation with distinct cultural identity of ethnic Han. It is this culture features restrict the meaning and connotation of English Idioms have differences. Therefore, the only English-depth understanding of the different characteristics of the two cultures can deeply understand the meaning of English Idioms. and the correct use. West of the Chinese culture misleading nonsense traditional abound. Chinese people have the responsibility to clear misinformation. Let the West face it, not an easy task. China's understanding of Western culture is floating on the surface. Through painstaking not equal dialogue, the cultural differences between the East and West is difficult to eliminate the common development of world culture. sentence prosperity will be empty talk. Therefore, China should strengthen the teaching cultural awareness. Teaching in English, should establish a sense of culture and language should be taught simultaneously at the same time imparting cultural knowledge. Enhance cultural awareness of the principles and methods of teaching, mainly in the following points : &(1) English teachers must continually improve their own cultural accomplishment. (2) should be teaching cultural awareness and language teaching and move closer integration. (3) Random lectures. According to materials related to what is and what is in addition to clarifying some of its concepts, it also includes clarifying the cultural background knowledge, and sometimes appropriate to expand their knowledge, I would like to mention some of the relevant foreign customs and Communication etc. (4) Differences between. (5) recreation. Education learning process, teachers should do everything possible to create a conducive environment for students, and take the form of recreation. mobilize the enthusiasm of students. &Idioms of learning is a difficult problem. Idioms differences in learning language readers will be unable to text message with their own knowledge and experience, making it difficult to establish a coherent understanding of the meaning of words must. Readers who learn to create a vacuum or with the reader the cultural significance of psychological conflict Idioms, Not only have the skills to deal with differences in expression of the form, but the information should also be careful in dealing with their culture. it is necessary to remedy the default source language and cultural barriers in order to avoid interpretations, but also as a target language standpoint, for the purpose to serve the reader to explain the source culture. See Nida translation generated in the conversion law, &First, take a sentence back its simple structure. Semantic most clearly
Second, the source of these core language and phrases from the Chinese tra Thirdly, According to the translation, the core language of the old generation surface sentence. &transforming the translation of idioms for learning Bearing stress is a careful analysis of culture language, idioms find expression in the core meaning and to find the source and target language or the language of such effects, such as the concept and image. Corresponding with the goal of language and expression.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
请高手帮忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
In sum, it is easy to find out, the idiom is a mirror of the culture, reflect culture, affected and limited by culture again. Through practising the comparison of Chinese meaning English-Chinesely, saw English nationality and distinct culture characteristic of Chinese nationality, it is such national culture characteristic that is restricting the difference between the production of the English-Chinese idiom and intension meaning. So understand English-Chinese two different characteristic of culture in depth only, could understand English-Chinese meaning of idiom deeply, and use correctly. The west can be found everywhere the misleading of Chinese culture, false report. Chinese have responsibility to clear away the misinformation. Let the west face it, it is not an easy thing. The understanding of western culture of China floats on the top layer too. Through arduous dialogue of equality, between east and west estrangement of culture dispel while being very much difficult, the common development, prosperous of world culture will be a sentence of empty talk too. So Chinese should strengthen the teaching of cultural consciousness. In teaching of English, should establish cultural consciousness, should teach cultural knowledge while teaching the language in step. Strengthen principle and method of teaching of cultural consciousness, mainly have the following several points: &(1) English must getting which improve one's more own constantly for trainings cultural in Mr.. (2)The teaching of language should be started with the teaching of cultural consciousness at the same time, combined closely. (3)Teach at random. According to the teaching material, what says something involve, except explaining its part of concept clearly, say The clear culture background knowlege that it includes, will expand its content of knowledge appropriately sometimes, by the way tell some relevant foreign folkways and customs and communication general knowledge,etc.. (4)Difference contrast. (5)Reside, teach on happy. In teaching, teachers should create the language environment for student by every possible means, take and reside the form which teaches Yu Le, arouse the enthusiasm of student's study. &The study of the idiom is a great difficult problem. Different language readers are unable to combine text information and one's own knowledge and experience together while studying idioms, it is consistent thus it is very difficult to set up the meaning necessary to understand words. Study those idioms causing vacuum of meaning to reader or conflicting with readers' culture psychology, in deal with, express formal difference take skillful, but also in dealing with its cultural information cautious, the ones that should be remedied source Chinese default in order to avoid understanding the obstacle, as well as regard language culture of the goal as the foothold, explain source Chinese by serving translation readers as the aim. See and endure the conversion that is reached and turn into the law of translating here, i.e.& the first, take a sentence, it is simplest to trace back to its structure out, the clearest core s Second, translate these cores one from source la Third, produce the top layer sentence in the translation language according to core one translated. &Will change and produce and translate France and used in idioms to study, that was emphasized is carefully Analyze the cultural intension that the language bears the weight of, find the key meaning in which the idiom states, and find in the goal language with the source language reciprocally or have concept and image of the reciprocal result, express in corresponding goal language language.
转换生成语法~哈哈 尤金 奈达啊~~~~~~~
晕都不对啊!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文高手帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,不要软件翻译的!谢谢!_百度知道
英文高手帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,不要软件翻译的!谢谢!
亲爱的朋友们,请认真读完下面这几句话。务必用心去读!谢谢!我冒着被朋友认为不要脸的风险请各位朋友帮个忙。请问谁能嫁给我或者谁能帮我找个媳妇?要求不高,就要贤妻良母型的。能够相夫教子孝顺父母即可(要求五官端正无不良嗜好,身材好者更佳)。如果你们不能帮到我,那也请不要嘲笑我。毕竟男大当婚女大当嫁,如果你只身异乡。终日惶惶,不知何时才能功成名就闯出一番天地。而父母又以抱孙子为由逼你相亲,结婚,生子。你就会明白这份苦衷。人这辈子究竟为了什么?不就是要高人一等儿孙满堂吗?经过了一些事以后,想想也罢,何必活得那么累。怎么着不是一辈子?穷也一生,富也一生。人各有各的活法。倒不如活得轻松一点,幸福指数不一定与金钱地位成正比。老婆孩子热炕头也是一人生之境界。俗话说得好:树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不待!为何不趁父母还年轻多陪陪他们多尽点孝心。自古忠孝两难全,在大都市打拼这么久,发现在这片土地想找到自己的立足之地的确有点难度。更何况还要拖家带口。我们有义务让家人有高质量的生活。但让他们幸福是我们的责任呀!义不容辞!父母呼,应勿缓;父母命,行勿懒。令既出,当立行!劳苦莫教爹娘受,忧愁莫教爹娘耽。令出,立行!相亲,结婚,生子!创建幸福美满的家庭。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Dear friends:thank you for listening,just go through this page carefully with some patience.I risk the chance that you may have a bad idea about me to ask for your favour.Would you be kind enoughto marry me or help me out to find a good wife.My standard is nothigh.she should be kind and thoughtful.she should be of some help to his husband's career and be able to her child a good lesson.she is noy necessarily slim and beautiful.but she shoud always resist any
bad tempt.that is all.that is all my little reqirements.if that you can't give me any assistment,it's ok,but just,just don't take me as a joke.it shouldn't be considered as fault that a man in a propriate age should long for his own marriage,never.you can have a better understanding of my thought especially when you are alone in a not so familiar city.we are on the edge evryday,fearing lest whether one day a lucky hand will touch me ,whether the goddess of destiny will smile on me.we have to live up to our worried parents' little expectation. they are longing to have a grandchild——the expectation to see a blood bond conitued.we feel pressed for this born duty.you can't help wondering why things should be so hard?when you have experienced
some thick and thin .life itself will tell you what is it.life is life.all life is life wherther rich or poor .the goldew key is a tale.money is not the cause of well-being .so why should we push ourselves so hard?we just should have the happiness to see our next generations grow happily,sound and healthy.we can abandon all unnecessary worries because we can see the hidden truth of life.who can deny that having wife and babbies in bed is a stage of life?when we are having our own happy life,we should also spare our old parents a little care and love.time and tide waits for no man,we can't wait too long till the day they are out of reach.it is said that career and care for parents can't embrace each other.after a long period of working hard,you still find it difficult to stand on your own place.a large can no doubt worsen the condition,but supporting a family is to be the duty of every abled man.we should hurry.have you heard our parents' even frequent call?it time to have thier explifeectation meeted.i will have a date. i will be in marriage. i will see my own child born. life is fated to be happy i am on the way,where are you,my dear.
我英语专业八级,我帮你翻。。。
谢谢!结果嘞?
gods will give you a wife
Dear friends, please carefully read the following few words.Be sure to read the heart!Thank you!I braved the risk of friends shameless friends please help me.May I ask who can marry me, or who can help me find a wife?Ask for much, we should wife and mother type.Can a wife, mother of filial piety can (requires handsome no bad habits, she is a plus).If you can not help me, then please do not laugh at me.After all men when married women, once married, if you are alone in a foreign land.All day panic, I do not know when it can succeed to break a world. Parents, especially the grandchildren grounds to force your blind date, get married, have children.You will understand that this difficulties.Person in this life for what purpose? Not that superior children and grandchildren? Think or something, why live so tired. How with not a lifetime? Poor but also life, rich life. Each of the living law. It would be better to live that happiness index is not necessarily proportional to the money position. Realm of the wife and kids the white picket fence is also a life. As the saying goes: the tree may prefer calm while the wind blows, the son wants parents not wait! Young why not take advantage of the parents spend more time with them make a point of filial piety. Since ancient times, the whole Zhongxiao dilemma, in the metropolitan hard so long, found in this land would like to find their own place to go is indeed a bit difficult. And even less a family and I. We have an obligation to give families a high quality of life. But let them happy is our responsibility! Incumbent upon us!Call pare parents life, the line is not lazy. So that both the Li line! Laboring Mo taught by father and mother, sorrow Mo to teach the father and mother to indulge. Make out, Tatsuyuki Blind date, get married, have children! Create a happy family.
谢谢了,不要百度翻译的,很多病句!!
这个很简单啦
要随着全球经济一体化步伐的加快,计算机信息技术的逐步完善,我国企业已融入国际市场竞争。制造企业面临市场竞争激烈、客户需求多变、客户订单提前期短、原材料
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 goole英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐