find my iphone pc好不好哇

当前位置:
苹果封堵Find My iPhone漏洞
苹果封堵Find My iPhone漏洞 作者:
来源:CNET科技资讯网
时间: 10:20:37关键字:
CNET科技资讯网 9月2日 国际报道:昨日有消息称,因Find My iPhone软件上存在一个重要漏洞,黑客利用该漏洞侵入iCloud帐户后,将数百位名人的艳照发到了网上。最新报道称,苹果已经修复了这一漏洞。
在过去十多小时内,一名黑客在图片网站4chan上发布了数百张名人艳照以换取比特币捐赠,这些图片包括一些非常私人性质的照片,其中有詹妮弗&劳伦斯(Jennifer Lawrence)、安娜&格兰德(Ariana Grande)、克尔斯滕&邓斯特(Kirsten Dunst)和赛琳娜&戈麦斯(Selena Gomez)等名人照片。
巧合的是,在&艳照&泄露事件的一天前,Apple ID密码的源代码被上传到了代码托管网站GitHub上。
如果黑客试图利用密码穷举的方式来破解用户帐户,通常会被拦截在网站外面;但是有人发现Find My iPhone软件的API(应用程序接口)允许用户不断尝试不同的密码。
目前未知这两起事件是否存在关联,但当前代码泄露与黑客行为显示两起事件存在关联。如果真的有联系,那么这对于即将高调发布iPhone 6的苹果公司来说,可真的不是添光添彩是事情。
此外,黑客在侵入了iCloud账户泄露个人照片的同时,关键可能得到其他的宝贵信息,包括电子邮件和联系人,日历日程等等。
(没有帐户?)
使用第三方帐号登录:
用手机扫描浏览文章
订阅CNet官方微信
最新更新文章
克丽感悟:Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen iPhone
About Apple
Tech Today
iPhone/iPod
Living Healthy
Health Tip of the Day
There was an error. Please try again.
Please select a newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address.
Did you mean ?
The Find My iPhone app in action.&
Everyone hopes to never need this article since, if you do, it means there's a good chance that your iPhone (or iPod touch or iPad) has been stolen. If it has been, though, and if you
before it was stolen, you may be able to get it back--or at least prevent the thief from getting at your personal data. These instructions will help you use Find My iPhone to locate a lost or stolen iPhone.
Difficulty: EasyTime Required: A minute or lessHere's How:As noted above, you need to have set up Find My iPhone on your device prior to it getting stolen. If you did, go to
in your web browser (there's also
[link opens iTunes] that you can install on another iOS device to track it. You don' it's simply another option. These instructions are for using the web-based tool).Log in using the account you used when setting up Find My iPhone. This is likely your .When you log in, Find My iPhone will immediately begin trying to pinpoint your device. You'll see onscreen messages as it works. If the device is turned off, the map will display its last known location, not necessarily its current location. When it's turned back on, the map will update.If it finds your device, it will zoom in on the map and show the location of the device using a green dot. When this happens, you can zoom in or out of the map, and view it in map, satellite, and hybrid modes, like in .
When your device is found, a window will pop up over the green dot (if it disappears because you clicked elsewhere on the page, just click the green dot again to get it back). Click the window and you'll see the various options you have.The first option is to have it play a sound. Sending a sound to the device is best when you think you've misplaced your device in the house or office and want help finding it. It can also be helpful if you think you know where a device may be, but someone is denying it. To do this, click Play Sound.You can also click the Lost Mode button. This will allow you to remotely lock the device's screen and set a passcode (even if you hadn't previously ) that will prevent the thief from using your device or accessing your personal data.To do this, click the Lost Mode button and enter the 4-digit lock code you want to use twice. You can then also enter a phone number where the person who has the device can reach you ( you may not want to share this information if it's been stolen). You can also, optionally, write a message that will be displayed on the device's screen. When you're ready, click Done and your device will now be inaccessible to the thief unless they guess your code.For even greater security, you can also remotely delete all data from the device. To do this, click the Erase button. There, you'll see a warning (basically, don't do this unless you're absolutely sure you want to). Click the box that says you understand what you're doing and click the Erase button. This will delete all your data, preventing the thief from accessing it.If you get the device back, you can .If you think your device is on the move, click the target icon at the top left corner of the screen to refresh and get a new fix on your device's location.If you have more than one device configured to use Find My iPhone with this account, you'll see a menu called Devices in the top left corner. Click that to see a list of all devices available to be found.Related: Related:
What You Need:An
To have enabled Find My iPhone before the device was lostA web-connected computer or device
How to Use Find My iPhone to Locate Lost or Stolen iPhone}

我要回帖

更多关于 find my iphone pc 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信