英语作文kitty's birthday party作文5句话

my birthday party 英语作文 5~8句话 我的生日是4月16 谢谢_百度知道
my birthday party 英语作文 5~8句话 我的生日是4月16 谢谢
一切过去式,
提问者采纳
I have a birthday party at my home,my good friend LiMing and Jane gave me some nice flowers for me .My mother gave a dall for me as my birthday present,my name is Sally.everyone were very happy.They sang the &quot.And last day is my birthday,for me , my motheHappy birthday to you&quot. At
that night .Fist.My birthday is Apirl sixteen.I am 14 years oldHello
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《my party》作文(不少于5句话)_百度知道
《my party》作文(不少于5句话)
her friends finally arrive. my mother threw a birthday party for me .
At eleven o’ blind man&#39.It was truly a wonderful and fun dayLast SHappy brithday& It was a very fun and exciting game, they tucked into the delicious food. After , the guest had to leave. On that moring . she bade everyone farewell and thanked them for the presents, they played a game of&quot, Wendy celebrated my ninth birthday. Then I waited eagerly for the guests to arrive. Each of them gave her a beautifully wrapped present and merrily wished her &quot.
By evening time .
As buff&quot, She woke up early to help her mother prepare the food and drinks for the party
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文my birthday party_百度知道
高中英语作文my birthday party
提问者采纳
I was so shocked:my parents!&quot.When It wait to go home.  When it was time to leave school I couldn&#39?How could this be.It was aToday is my birthday!I was so sad that I couldn&#39,I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun,don'm so excited about it.What a surprComit believed my eyes!We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever,mum and dad.I just did my homeworkAt school,my friends and even my classmates,thingI try to call them but there was no answer.There was only a note that said,&quot,there wasn&#39,my relatives,do they forget my birthday.Et anybody in the house,&quot.In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said.But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.When I got there I couldn&#39,my mother called and told me to go to the restanrant near our house.There was so many gifts and a big cake.&t forget itToday is my birthday and I&#39.  And then
能不能删去一些啊,太多了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁plan a birthday party 英语作文 60字_百度知道
plan a birthday party 英语作文 60字
提问者采纳
昨天是我的生日,我十四岁。妈妈为我举行生日宴会,我邀请了我的一些朋友。妈妈送了我一些书作礼物,朋友们也为我带采了礼物。我们玩的很开心。
A Birthday P穿尝扁妒壮德憋泉铂沪arty
Yesterday was my birthday. I was fourteen years old. My mother had a party for me and I asked my friends to come. My mother gave me some books as birthday presents. My friends bought some presents for me. We had a good time.
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
最近,随着忙碌的生活我们的同时代人,幽静的旧的已经存在的一个普遍的社会现象,这是真正值得大量的社会关注。对于这个问题有两个主要因素。最重要的是,这是因穿尝扁妒壮德憋泉铂沪为年轻人参与到他们的工作和学习,很难找时间拜访他们旧的一代。此外,老年人的失业率是另一个有影响力的地面的孤寂,因为他们可能有太多的空闲时间,不知道该做什么。老代以来对社会做出了伟大的贡献,因此,他们应该得到尊重,接受和关心。就我而言,他们在leats两种方法来解决这个问题。首先,旧的可以提高宠物像狗或猫陪,此外,他们可以在公园里散步,最后,年轻人应该车。
这是什么东东,我要的是英语作文,《计划一个生日派对》——《plan a birthday party 》
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 how did you spend your birthday party_百度知道
英语作文 how did you spend your birthday party
提问者采纳
irthday has special meaning for everyone beacuse it&#39.The following is my plan.
what a nice day .To celebrate my birthday.
Onll drive every one who doesnt have car home,drink and eat Candlelight dinner together&#39, singing,i&#39.00We will be carnival a few hours at home,i,I have already got a plan,sing the birthday songs,i am going to the biggest supermarket in town to buy a biggest birthday cake ,we will get on a big ship,friends and relatives.we will eat my cake ,Guess what.It sure is the final Cs not the main.
When the sunlight is getting dark,But it&#39.00 all my custmers will come on time , such as dancing,and it will start at 2.
The day before my birthday , some
Champagne and some snacks
At PM1;ll invite all of my classmates,I have written a time list!Yeah !For my birthday party ,it&#39.
This year ms only once a year and it means that us has grown one year older,i can't wait
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于春节英语作文 的文章