宝安区深圳少儿英语培训机构哪一家比较好零基础学英语学校,你们知道哪个好吗?

广东省深圳市宝安区上寮学校七年级英语下册电子报(第01-15期)(打包15套) 牛津版参考答案(学生双语报第13期)广东省深圳市宝安区上寮学校七年级英语下册 Unit 8能力测试题(无答案)
牛津版听力部分(20分)I.听录音,选出你听到的句子。每小题念两遍。(共5个小题,每小题1分)(  ) 1. A. Cathy has her own interest and study plan.      B. Cathy has her own plan for her holiday.      C. Cathy has her own hobby and career plan.(  ) 2. A. Stars are shining in the dark blue sky.      B. Every star in the sky is shining like a
diamond.      C. Every diamond is shining like a star in
the sky.(  ) 3. A. Don't make a move or I'll shoot you!      B. Don't make a move or I'll laugh you!      C. Don't move around or I'll shoot you!(  ) 4. A. The planet is very bright on a cloudless night.      B. The sun is very bright on a cloudless
day.      C. The moon is very bright on a cloudless
night.(  ) 5. A. If you want to win, train yourself for it.      B. If you want to win, you need prepare for
it well.      C. If you want to win, teach yourself about
it.II.听句子,根据所听内容选择最佳应答语。每小题念两遍。(共5个小题,每小题1分)(  ) 6. A. No, I don't.    B. Yes, I'll.      C. No, thanks.(  ) 7. A. You're right.    B. You're welcome.      C. I like it.(  ) 8. A. Yes, I am.    B. No, I don't.      C. Yes, she does.(  ) 9. A. Yellow.    B. Yes, I like it.      C. That's all right.(  ) 10. A. Thank you.    B. I'm happy.       C. CongratulationsIII.听对话,根据对话内容选择最佳答案。对话念两遍。(共5个小题,每小题1分)(  ) 11. What will they do this Sunday?      A. Watch TV.    B. Go for a walk.      C. Watch a movie.(  ) 12. What is the boy doing?      A. Playing in the park.      B. Looking for
Mary.      C. Sleeping at home.(  ) 13. What's the girl's hobby?      A. Making models.    B. Running.      C. Cooking.(  ) 14. When did the girl begin collecting?      A. Two years ago.    B. Three years ago.      C. Four years ago.(  ) 15. What does the girl think of her job?      A. Tiring.  B. Exciting.  C. Good.IV.听短文,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。短文读两遍。(共5个小题,每小题1分)(  ) 16. When did Mr White begin to collect stamps?       A. At the age of seven.       B. At the age of ten.       C. At the age of twelve.(  ) 17. How many years has Mr White collected stamps?       A. 15 years.    B. 16 years.       C. 17 years.(  ) 18. Who did Mr White's first stamp come from?       A. His friend.    B. His mother.       C. His father.   (  ) 19. How many stamps does Mr White have now?       A. 600 nice stamps.  B. 650 nice stamps.       C. 700 nice stamps.(  ) 20. How much do his stamps cost?       A. 150 dollars.    B. 500 dollars.       C. 2,000 dollars.笔试部分(80分)I.词汇:根据首字母提示写单词,补全句子。(每小题0.5分,共5分)1. Mr Li began his c _______ of teaching at the age of 25.2. It is very important for us to study hard and get a lot of k _______.3. The hot weather in Shenzhen usually l _______ until September.4.
That boy was standing a _______ over there with beautiful flowers in his hands.5. My dream is to go s _______ one day with my friends.6. The
naughty boy is trying to use a toy gun to s _______ me.7. Everyone can a _______ his or her goal if he or she never gives up.8. How many s _______ are there around Saturn (土星)?9. These children are performing
on the stage, and their performance looks very l _______.10. Ice t _______ into water if you heat lt.II. 句子:根据汉语提示,补全句子。每空一词。缩写算一词。(每小题1分,共10分)11.杰克,你将来想干什么?    Jack, what do you want to do _______ _______ _______?12. 汤姆长大后,他将成为一名工程师。    After Tom _______ _______, he's going to be an engineer.13. 每年,越来越多的人都到中国旅游。    Every year, _______ _______ _______ people have a trip
to China.14. 玩火是非常危险的事。    _______ _______ fire _______ a very dangerous thing.15. 李安作为一名导演在全世界闻名。    Ang Lee _______ _______ _______ as a director all over
the world.16. 天上有一朵云看起来像一头大象。   A cloud in the sky _______ _______ an elephant.17. 只要你尽力而为,你的父母会以你为傲的。    Your parents will be _______ _______ you as long as you
try your best.18. 朗朗训练了很多年才成为一名优秀的钢琴家。    Lang Lang _______ _______ _______ an excellent pianist
for many years.19. 我们都喜欢上王老师的课,因为她用简单的方法来教我们。   We all like Miss
Wang's classes, because she teaches us _______ _______ _______ _______.20.昨晚我梦到我能像一只小鸟那样飞起来。    I _______ _______ flying like a bird last night.III.单项选择。(每小题1分,共10分)    从下面每小题的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(  ) 21. Mike decided _______ his job because he felt bored with it.       A. give up    B. gave up      C. to give up    D. giving up(  ) 22. Tom will call me as soon as he _______ Shanghai.      A. arrives    B. will reach      C. arrives in    D. reach in(  ) 23. ---- Did all the students in your class pass the exam?       ---- Some of them did. _______ didn't.      A. Another    B. The others      C. Some other   D. Other(  ) 24. Tom stayed at home _______, and he spent all day _______
books.     A. alone; read    B. lonely; to read  C. alone; reading    D. lonely; reading(  ) 25. ---- Where is your sister now?       ---- She used to _______ in Beijing, but now she _______.     A. study; doesn't    B. study; don't     C. studying; don't    D. studying; doesn't(  ) 26. ---- Did you give Lily her money you borrowed from her?      ---- Yes. I gave it to her _______ I saw her.     A. when    B. suddenly     C. once   D. if(  ) 27. ---- Did you see those girl _______ in the park?       ---- Yes. They _______ a show tonight.     A. dance; give   B. dancing; will give     C. dance; giving    D. dancing; give(  ) 28. ---- Look! There are many children on the playground.---- Yes. _______ they are!      A. What excited   B. What exciting      C. How excited    D. How exciting(  ) 29. ---- Did you enjoy the show last night?       ---- Yes. It's very interesting. But
it only _______ for half an hour.      A. stopped    B. ended      C. changed    D. lasted(  ) 30. John _______ work in a factory, but now he _______ in a
school.      A. use to; worked   B. used to; worked      C. use to; works    D. used to; worksIV.完形填空。(共1 0分)    阅读下面短文,从短文后每小题的四个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项。(共10小题,每小题1分)Lim Dingwen is only a nine-year-old student. He is still a pupil, ___31___ he
has a different life. He is the youngest iPhone programmer (程序设计员) in the world. He works for Apple
Inc.   Lim Dingwen comes from Singapore. He is very ___32___ in
computers. He began to learn programming (编程) ___33___ he was seven years old. Now he is good at ___34___ six
programming languages and we can find about 20 programs written by ___35___.   He once wrote ___36___ painting program for iPhone. The
program is Doodle Kids. The program is ___37___. Lots of people go online and
download (下载) it.   Lim Dingwen is ___38___ an iPhone programmer, but also a host
of an online show. The show ___39___ children to learn software (软件) and programming. He turns his hobby
___40___ his career.(  ) 31. A. but     B. and  C. so    D. as(  ) 32. A. interesting    B. interested       C. bored    D. boring(  ) 33. A. if    B. when       C. because    D. for(  ) 34. A. uses    B. use    C. using  D. used(  ) 35. A. it    B. him  C. them D. her(  ) 36. A./  
  B. a    C. the   D. an(  ) 37. A. expensive    B. valuable       C. harmful    D. popular(  ) 38. A. only    B. not only       C. of course    D. both(  ) 39. A. dreams    B. decides       C. teaches    D. gives(  ) 40. A. for    B. into C. of   D. inV.阅读理解。(25分)A)阅读下列短文,从每小题的四个选项中选出最佳选项。(共15小题,每小题1分)AStarting a new school term is always exciting. It is a chance to see your
friends again. But the most exciting thing is that the new term is a chance to take
up new hobbies. It is common in Britain for students to take up new hobbies after
the Christmas holiday. Promising to start something new is a New Year
resolution (决心).   Most schools offer different kinds of hobby classes. Students
take them in their free time or after school. Some hobby classes are free while
others are not. The most popular extra classes in my school are piano lessons
and the drama (戏剧) club.
Both classes offer exams for students. These students with many hobbies
sometimes feel more stressed than those without any. But when these students
with hobbies leave school, they have many extra skills.(  ) 41. What is the most exciting thing of starting a new school team? 
      A. To take up new lessons.      B. To take up new wishes.      C. To take up new changes.      D. To take up new hobbies.(  ) 42. When a student promises to start something new, it is a
______.      A. Christmas resolution      B. New Year resolution      C. Holiday resolution      D. Thanksgiving resolution(  ) 43. What are the most popular extra classes in the writer's
school?      A. Piano lessons and the music club.      B. Drama lessons and the music
club.         C. Piano lessons and the drama club.      D. Piano lessons and the music
club.       (   ) 44. Which of the following is NOT true?       A. British students usually take up new
hobbies after the Christmas holiday.        B. Students with hobbies feel no stress about
the class with exams at all.      C. Some hobby classes are free for students,
but others are not.      D. Students with many hobbies can leave
school with many extra skills.(  ) 45. What is the main topic of the article?      A. Schools in Britain.      B. Students in Britain.      C. Hobby Classes in British schools.      D. My Hobbies in my free time.BYou may feel curious about students in other countries. What are their
school lives like? Here is a survey (调查) from four countries.   Who studies hardest?   Chinese students spend the most time studying. Nearly half of
Chinese students spend more than two hours on their homework every day. That's much
more than students of the US (26.4%), Japan (8.2%) and South Korea (5.2%).   Who sleeps most often in class?   Japanese students fall asleep in class most often. About 45%
of them said they sometimes dozed off in class. It's 32% in South Korea, 21% in the US and 5% in China, South Korean students don't like taking notes. About 70%
said they wrote down what the teacher said in class, much fewer than students
in Japan (93%), China (90%) and the US (89%).    Who is the most distracted?   American students are not only the most active in class, but
also the most distracted. 64.2% of them said they talked with friends in class;
46.9% said they ate snacks in class, and 38.9% said they sent e-mails or read
unrelated (无关的) books in class.   What do they do after school?   In their spare time, most Chinese students study or surf the
Internet. Most American students hang out with their friends. Most Japanese
students do physical exercise, and most Korean students watch TV.(  ) 46. About 26.4% of
students in ______ spend more than two hours on their homework every day.       A. the US             
   B. China       C.
Japan                 D. South Korea(  ) 47. Who likes taking notes most?       A. South Korean students.       B. Chinese students.       C. Japanese students.       D. The US students.(  ) 48. What does the underlined word "distracted" mean in
Chinese?       A. 专注的            
      B. 活跃的       C. 沉闷的          
       D. 分心的(  ) 49. What do most Japanese students do in their spare time?       A. Surf the Internet or watch TV.       B. Do physical exercise.       C. Hang out with their friends.       D. Watch TV or
study.    (  ) 50. Which of the following is TRUE?       A. There are five countries in the
survey.       B. Chinese students fall asleep in
class most often.       C. The US students are the most active
in class.       D. Korean students like to study in
their spare time.  CHi, my name is Tiana. I am a Native American.
My family is from the Navajo tribe (部落). People here have lived in Arizona in America for thousands of years.   Long ago, people here lived in hogans. Today, we live in
houses. I live with my grandparents, my parents, and my brothers and sisters.
All the people in my family form a clan. A clan is a large family group.
Everyone in the clan helps each other.    We have farms. My family grows corn, beans and peaches. My
cousins and their family herd sheep. The wool is used to make blankets, clothes
and many other things. My aunt weaves (编织) wool into beautiful rugs. We are famous for our weaving and
pottery (陶器). My mother and grandmother can make
beautiful pottery. Many Navajos sell their pottery. It is a way to make money.   Grandparents are very important to us. My grandmother teaches
me the Navajo language and tells the stories of our people. She also teaches me
the songs that we sing in Navajo ceremonies. One of my favourite ceremonies is
the Blessing Way. We celebrate it with singing and praying for two days.    I am an American and I am a Navajo. I am proud of my past and
my people.(  ) 51. Navajos are a group of people that ______.       A. moved to America from other
countries       B. have lived in America for a long time       C. like singing, dancing and telling
stories       D. no longer live in America now(  ) 52. The underlined word "clan" probably means ______ in
Chinese.       A. 家族      B. 帮派      C. 家人      D. 集团(  ) 53. Navajos are good at ______.       A. farming and selling clothes       B. herding sheep and making
food                    C. weaving and making pottery       D. weaving and teaching songs(  ) 54. Which of the following is NOT true for Navajos?       A. They live in large families.       B. They grow crops on farms.       C. They celebrate the Blessing Way with singing and praying.       D. They sell land and beautiful
pottery to make money.(  ) 55. The passage is mainly about _______.       A. Navajo ceremonies       B. the life in Tiana's family       C. the history of Navajo       D. the life of Tiana's parentsB)从所给的六个词中选出五个补全对话。(共5小题,每小题1分)
A. grow       B. free     
C. of        D. future       E.
at       F. career
A: What do you usually do in your (56) _______ time, Nike?B: Well, I often play football, because playing football is my favorite
sport.A: Would you like to be a football player in the (57) _______?B: No, I don't really want to play football every day when I (58) _______ up.A: Why?B: It's my favorite hobby now but I don't want to turn it into my (59)
_______.A: What do you want to be?B: I dream (60) _______ being a magician just like Liu Qian.B: That sounds great.C)从所给的六个句子中选出五个补全对话。(共5小题,每小1分)。
A. It could make me excited.
B. I agree with you.
C. How did you like Jazz?
D. But I like different music at different ages.
E. When I feel bored, I like to listen to it.
F. What kind of music do you like? 
A: Hi, Leo. Do you like music?B: Yes. (61) _______ A: Can you give me an example?B: Sure. I used to like pop music. (62) _______ A: You're right. But sometimes I think pop music is a bit noisy.B: (63) _______ So now I am interested in Jazz.A: Jazz can make people relaxed.B: Yes. (64) _______ And then I will feel better.A: It's really a good way to relax.B: (65) _______ A: Of course Jazz.VI.用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。(共10小题,每小题1分)66. Li Xiang used _______ (host) Happy Camp in HNTV.67. Jenny saw an old man _______ (lie) on his way home.68: The stars are shinning _______ (bright) in the sky at night.69. My brother Jack spends half an hour _______ (swim) every day.70. There are many ________ (planet) in the solar system.71. Look! The beautiful lady wears a necklace with a lot of _______
(diamond) on it.72. Schools usually start at the _______ (begin) of September in China.73. Liu Dehua looks very young, but he's _______ (actual) over 50.74. I _______ (call) you when I get the good news.75. She said that she didn't want _______ (somebody) to know where she was.VII. 书面表达。(10分)    你有哪些兴趣爱好呢?你将来想把你的兴趣爱好变成你的职业吗?请以“My hobby and my career”为题,写一篇短文,字数不少于70词。短文要包含以下内容:1.你有什么兴趣爱好?2.是否想把你的兴趣爱好变成你将来的职业?My hobby and my
career_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________B版随堂练Follow-upsUnit 8 基础知识精练Section A (For Reading)I.根据句意及图片提示写单词,补全句子。1. The ring with a (n) _______ on it costs
more than 20,000 yuan.

2. There are many _______ traveling around the sun in space.              
    3. Chinese government just
sent a (n) _______ into space. 4. Zhu Jun and Dong Qing are _______ a CCTV programme.    5. It is very beautiful to see a star _______
brightly across the sky.   the sky.II.根据句意及汉语提示写单词,补全句子。6. My father works as an engineer, and he loves his _______ (事业) very much.7. _______ (任何人) who
breaks the rules should be punished.8. It is important to know that _______ (知识) is power.  9. Miss Liu's lessons are _______ (生动的) and interesting.10. You should work hard if you want to _______ (到达) yours goals.Ⅲ. 从方框中选择适当的短语并用其正确形式填空,补全句子。
the beginning of;    look at;   
be proud of;    more and more;      turn
... into
11. After entering this school, he knew it was just _______
his higher education.12. Lily helped her friends with many difficult problems, so she _______ herself.13. You can _______ water _______ steam when you heat it.14. Tom _______ the garden and found a butterfly flying there.15. Nowadays, _______ students want to study abroad.IV. 根据汉语提示补全句子,每空一词。16. 我过去常常在午夜的时候听收音机。    I _______ _______ _______ _______ the radio at midnight.17. 这个小婴儿的脸蛋看起来像一个苹果。   The little baby's face _______ _______ an apple.18. 从这本书中我了解到了许多关于大自然的知识。    I _______ _______ _______ _______ nature from this book.19. 本次会议将持续一个小时。    The meeting is going to _______ _______ an hour.20. 经过一番思考之后,她终于发现了真相。    She finally _______ _______ the truth after thinking for
a while.21. 如果你觉得累的话,可以到外面呼吸新鲜空气。    You can _______ _______ to breathe some fresh air if you
feel tired.  22. 昨晚我看见莉莉在家弹钢琴。    I _______ Lily _______ _______ _______ at home last
night.23. 我刚刚看完这些书,它们好有趣啊!    I just finished reading these books. _______ _______ _______
_______!24. 每天早上看报对我爸爸来说,是一种极大的乐趣。    _______ _______ every morning _______ great fun for my
father.25. 为了实现我的梦想,我决定好好学习。    In order to make my dream come true, I _______ _______ _______
hard.Section B (For Grammar)Ⅰ. 单项选择。(  ) 1. _______ Jim was a little boy, he liked playing basketball very
much.     A. When B. If        C. Before      
D. After(  ) 2. He _______ listening to music when he _______ tired.     A. likes; was          B. likes; is        C. liked;
is            D. is like; was(  ) 3. Tommy _______ afraid
of speaking English, but now he can speak English fluently.     A. uses to be       B. uses to being     C. used to be         D. used to being(  ) 4. ---- _______ you _______ be very naughty, Peter?     ---- Yes. I always played tricks on others.     A. Were; used to    B. Did; used to     C. Were; use to     D. Did; use to(  ) 5. I will cook a delicious meal for my mother _______ I come
back.     A. while    B. until     C. after    D. at the momentII.按要求完成下面的句子。6. Terry was very lazy in the past. But now he isn't lazy at all. (改为同义句)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________7. He likes talking with his friends when he is unhappy. (对划线部分提问)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________8. Jim used to go for a walk after dinner. (改为一般疑问句)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________9. She used to do some reading in the morning. (对划线部分提问)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________10. Linda used to be a teacher. (对划线部分提问)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________III. 根据汉语提示补全句子,每空一词。11. 我的父母过去常常到全国各地旅游。    My parents _______ _______ _______ all over the country.12. 当我看书的时候我会觉得很放松。    I feel very relaxed _______ I _______ _______.13. 琳达一进门我就把这份礼物给她了。    I gave the present to Linda _______ _______ _______ she
went into the room.14. 你过去常常熬夜吗?    _______ you _______ _______ stay up late at night?15. 这个农民过去不怎么有钱,但现在他很富裕。   The farmer _______
_______ _______ have much money, but now he's very rich.Section C (For Listening and Speaking)I.找出下列每组单词中重音与其他三项发音不同的一项。(  ) 1. A. knowledge    B. computer      C. satellite    D. newspaper(  ) 2. A. alone    B. lively C. aloud D. agree(  ) 3. A. continue    B. produce      C. complete    D. sightseeing(  ) 4. A. shower    B. beauty      C. machine    D. garden(  ) 5. A. remain    B. order C. polluteD. returnII.翻译下列短语。6.长大 _______7.决定去做…… _______8.进步_______ 9.将来_______10. 去进行帆船运动_______III. 根据汉语意思完成句子。11. 这本书对你的英语学习很有用。   This book _______ _______ _______ _______ your English study.12. 顺便问一下,飞机将于几点起飞?   _______ _______ _______, when will the plane take off?13. 年轻的时候,我花费了很多时间来学习英语。    I _______ much time _______ _______ when I was young.14. 在我空闲的时候我很喜欢听音乐。    I like listening to music very much _______ _______
_______ _______.    15.杰克接受训练成为一名篮球队员。Jack _______ _______ _______ a basketball
player.Section D (For Writing)[写作目标]    请你根据以下要点提示,写一篇文章介绍露西的爱好,80词左右。1.露西的爱好是看电影。2.她每周到电影院去看一次电影。通常她会和父母一起去看电影,因为她认为这样会让她与父母有很多共同的话题。3.原因:电影里的情节总能让她思考,看电影能使她感到放松愉快。4.梦想:成为一位电影明星。[写作步骤]◆审题:本文要求写一篇文章介绍露西的爱好。(一)时态:以一般现在时为主。(二)书写正文:把所给的内容提示组句成文,切不可遗漏要点,可适当发挥。写作过程中应注意句与句的衔接。(三)检查全文:时态和人称是否正确,要点是否齐全,单词拼写和句式是否正确。◆联想:写作本篇作文需要的短语和句式短语:see a film; have join common; make…think句式:She's keen on doing sth.      Her hobby is doing sth.      She would like to do sth.组句成文_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考范文Lucy's hobby is watching films. She usually goes to see a film once a week
with her parents, because she thinks that it's a good chance to communicate with
her parents. They can have many topics in common after watching films. She
likes watching films so much because films can always make her think. Besides,
she feels relaxed and comfortable when she watches films. Her dream is to be a
film star. She will work hard to make her dream come true.[一展身手]    请根据下列要点提示,写一篇文章介绍自己的爱好
- 弹钢琴。80词左右。1.从五岁开始学习钢琴。现在每周上两次钢琴课;2.在空余时间经常听音乐。每天保证有半小时的练习时间;  3.虽然练习钢琴会让我感觉累,但弹钢琴可以使自己感到放松,愉快;4.梦想:将来想成为一名钢琴家。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Section E (For More practice)I.从方框中选出适当的短语,并用其正确形式填空,补全句子。
be interested in;   work hard;  one
another; all over the
world;   be well known
1. We always communicate with _______ by
writing e-mails or chatting on QQ.2. Mr Li _______ in our school and everyone knows him.3. In Guangzhou, you can taste different kinds of food from _______.4. As students, we should listen to the teacher carefully and try _______.5. Terry _______ playing
basketball. He usually plays basketball with his friends after school.II.根据汉语提示补全句子,每空一词。6.上周六我去了音乐会,从那天起,我成了一名音乐爱好者。   I went to the
concert last Saturday. _______ _______ _______ _______, I became a music lover.7.一旦你找到了自己的梦想就不要放弃。   Never _______ _______ once you find your dream.8.请相信有一天你的梦想将会实现。    Do believe that your dream will _______ _______ one day.9.我迷上英语已经有好长一段时间了。    I've been crazy about English _______ _______ _______
_______.10.当莉莉只有16岁时,她就梦想着出国学习。    Lily _______ _______ _______ abroad when she was only
16.词语点将台Word powerUnit 8 词语笔记host[展示]1. He Jiong is a host of happy Camp in HNTV.  何炅是湖南电视台《快乐大本营》的一名主持人。2. Jack will host the programme tonight.杰克将要主持今晚的节目。[总结]host可以是名词或动词,用作名词时,意为“主持人”,是一个_______名词,如例l;用作动词时,意为“_______”,如例2Keys: 可数;主持[运用]        根据汉语意思,完成句子。1.李明长大想做一名主持人。   Li Ming wants to be _______ _______ when he grows up.2.露西明天将要主持新年晚会。   Lucy _______ _______ the New Year Party
tomorrow.    decide[展示]l. He decided to go on holiday to Hainan with his parents.  他决定和他父母去海南度假。2. After having a discussion, I finally made a decision.  讨论过后,我最终作出决定。[总结]decide用作动词,意为“决定”。“决定去做……”,要用decide _______,如例1;decide的名词形式是decision,
_______表示“作决定”如例2。Keys:to do; make a decision[运用]    根据汉语意思,完成句子。3.莉莉决定和露西一起去上海读书。  Lily _______ _______ _______ with Lucy in Shanghai.4.汤姆,你应该尽快做决定。  Tom, you should _______ _______ _______ as soon as possible.train[展示]1. I will go to Beijing by train.  我将要乘火车去北京。2. His job is training these dogs.  他的工作是训练这些狗。3. She is training to be a volunteer.  她正在接受志愿者培训。[总结]train可以用作名词或动词,用作名词时,意为“_______”,如例l;用作动词时,意为“培训;训练”,其后可以直接跟人或动物,也可以跟to do,如例2和例3。Key:火车[运用]    根据汉语意思,完成句子。5.李雷昨天乘火车去了伦敦。   Li Lei _______ _______ _______ to London yesterday.6.爱丽丝正在接受护士的培训。Alice is _______ _______ _______ a nurse.句型导航Sentence guide1. Studying the stars was great fun for me.[解析]动词的ing形式做主语时,谓语要用单数形式。例如:Reading more books in our free time is good for us.空闲时间多读点书对我们有好处。Listening to music is a good way to relax ourselves.听音乐是一种放松我们自己的好办法。2. I am proud of my TV programme – it has lasted for
more than 50 years![解析]be proud of…意为“为……而感到自豪”。例如:My brother is a good teacher, and my parents are proud of him.我哥哥是个好老师,我父母都为他感到自豪。Lily won the English competition last year. Her parents were proud of her.莉莉去年在英语竞赛中获胜,她的父母都为她感到自豪。[跟踪练习]    根据汉语提示,完成句子。1.晚饭后散步对我们的健康很有好处。   _______ _______ _______ after supper _______ good for our
health.2.杰克是一名很有名的教授,他的老师们都为他感到自豪。   Jack is a very famous professor. His teachers _______ _______
_______ him.短语收藏夹Phrase collection1. in the future            将来2. used to                  曾经3. go outside               外出4. look like                    看起来像5. more and more            越来越多6. grow up                  长大7. go sailing                   去进行帆船运动操练场:    根据句意从上面选择适当的短语并用其正确形式填空,补全句子。1. Wang Li _______
be an English teacher, but now she is a manager.  2. When Alice _______, she studied in the US and worked there.3. I find that _______ tourists come here to go on holiday every summer.4. Lin Tao is very good at _______ and it is his favorite hobby.5. Lily, would you like _______ to play with us tomorrow?6. The boy always dreams that he will be a famous singer _______.7. The cake is very delicious, and it _______ a small animal.语法运用GrammarWhen引导的时间状语从句&used to[when引导的时间状语从句]    在复合句中,由连接词when引导的状语从句是时间状语从句。此时从句的动作可以和主句的动作同时发生,也可以在主句的动作之前或是之后发生。其具体体现在以下几个方面:>从句的动作和主句动作同时发生,意为“当……时;在……的时候”,例如:  He liked playing basketball when he was young.  他年轻的时候,就喜欢打篮球。  When Lucy was ten
years old, she was interested
in playing the piano.  露西十岁的时候,就对弹钢琴感兴趣。>从句的动作发生在主句动作之前,例如:  When you get there, please tell Lucy to call me back.  你到那后,请告诉露西给我回电话。  Come here to find me when you finish you homework.  你做完作业后,来这儿找我。>从句的动作发生在主句动作之后,例如:  When I got home, my grandparents had left.  当我回到家时,我的祖父母已经离开了。  My classmates had gone when I finished reading the novel.  当我看完小说,我的同学早就走了。[used to的用法]    used to意为“曾经;以前”,用来谈论过去常常做某事。其句型的变化形式如下:
句型变化
used to
陈述句
(主语+ used to do) Lily used to learn to play the piano at school.
莉莉曾经在学校里学习弹钢琴。
否定句
(主语+ did not + use to do) Lily didn't use to learn to play the piano
at school. 莉莉以前没有在学校学习过弹钢琴。
一般疑问句
(Did+主语+use to do) Did Lily use to learn to play the piano at school? 莉莉曾经在学校学习过弹钢琴吗?
特殊疑问句
(What + did+主语+use to do) What did Lily use to do at school?
莉莉以前在学校干什么?
[实战演练]    根据汉语意思,完成句子,每空一词,缩写算一词。1.杰克六岁的时候,开始学习跳舞。   _______ Jack was six years old, he _______ _______ _______ dancing.2.看完这些书,你就可以离开了。   You can leave _______ _______ _______ reading these books.3.汤姆以前在大学里参加过音乐俱乐部。   Tom _______ _______ _______ the music club in the university.4.我以前没有和我父母去过海南度假。   I _______ _______ _______ go on holiday to Hainan with my
parents.}

来源:广东私立学校网
时间:2023-07-14 08:43:50
  深圳宝安民办高中近几年不断创新发展,取得了斐然的办学成绩,还吸引了许多家长、学生的关注。不过,每位家长替孩子择校时,除了办学实力外,还会额外关注学校的学费。因此,今天我们先来了解下2023深圳宝安民办高中学费是多少(数据来源于网络,仅供参考)。  1、深圳东方英文书院  学费:30000元/学期,高中国际课程实验57400元/学期  2、深圳市富源学校  学费:49200元/学期(含所有)  3、深圳市宝安区翻身实验学校  学费:30000元/学期  4、深圳市桃源居中澳实验学校  学费:33000元/学期  5、深圳市华侨(康桥)书院  学费:22800元/学期  6、深圳市皇御苑学校  学费:28800元/学期  7、深圳市松岗中英文实验学校  学费:28000元/学期  8、深圳市宝安区中英公学  学费:76000元/学期  9、深圳市崛起实验中学  学费:30000元/学期  10、深圳市明德外语实验学校  学费:英语班29500元/学期,日语班31500元/学期  11、深圳市华胜实验学校  学费:35000元/学期  12、深圳市华一实验学校  学费:29000元/学期  13、深圳杰仁高级中学  学费:31700元/学期  14、深圳市福桥高级中学  学费:28000元/学期  15、深圳市滨海高级中学  学费:40000元/学期  综上,2023深圳宝安民办高中共有15所,一学期学费在0-76000元。  这里需要注意下,2023部分深圳宝安民办高中会对高分学子设有减免优惠,甚至在此基础上给予一定的奖学金,不过每个学校都有自己的减免标准和要求,建议直接联系校方咨询。(2024年私立学校插班、秋季招生中,可随时报名咨询,老师第一时间与您联系!)2024年私立学校预约看校/在线报名咨询入口
*学生姓名:
*手机号码:
*学生性别:
请选择性别男女
*意向学校:
*申请年级:
请选择年级
《隐私保障》
特别声明①凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的,转载必须经授权后方可发布,违者将依法追究责任;②部分稿件来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系我们沟通解决,联系邮箱:3048677867@qq.com>>微信公众号“广东国际学校网” 提供学校库/小初高择校咨询,公众号:guojischool择校电话:400-960-8566立即扫码↑↑↑相关文章推荐
国际学校择校攻略
(微信公众号)
国际学校择校帮
(微信小程序)
}

1个回答
深圳私立贵族学校排名如下:1、深圳市百合外国语学校。学校一所全日制寄铅则宿中学,学校开创每个班级双老师制度,重点培养学生的全面素质,以及外语特长,百合外国语学校连续多年中考均分在深圳排名前三位,而且学校十分注重学生个性化发展,深受社会各界的好评。2、深圳中英公学。学校位于深圳市宝安区,是一所国际化的学校,该校是英国英中教育协会的成员学校,因此采用英国学校的教育模式,而且学校师资力量强大,聘请了多位教育行家进行管理,全部采用小班零距离授课,让孩子得到最优质的教育环境。3、深圳外国语学校东海附属小学。学校位于深圳市福田区香轩路1号,一所外国语学校,该校与美国,香港等地的学校建立了紧密的合作关系,努力把一个生动活泼的课堂带给孩子们敬弊,并且很多外国的小孩都在这里上学,英语的语言环境非常棒,为学生的英语打下良好的基础。4、深圳明珠中英文小学。学校位于深圳罗湖区,是一所封闭式全日制学校,学校提供学生的一日三餐,免去家长的托管烦恼,这里采用的双语式教学,英文老师都是外教,学生可以学习到最地道的美式英语。5、坪山新区龙山学校。5、坪山新区龙山学校。深圳市坪山新区龙山学校创办于2002年9月,是一槐稿棚所经教育局批准集幼儿园、小学、初中教育为一体的深圳市一级民办学校。学校位于坪山新区深汕路53号,背靠宝山技工学校,交通便利,环境优美。家长在选择学校时,应该优先考虑的:1、费用问题:选择学校时,了解学校的学费以及其它费用情况,看自己是否能够承担得起。相比于公立学校,私立学校学费可能比较高,但是也有很多私立学校学费是可以接春氏受的,所以,先了解学费情况。2、升学率情况:在选扒察散择学校的时候,很多家长考虑到学校的升学率。其实,升学率不应该是主要的考虑方向,但是,升学率可以反应一定的情况:一是可以帮助家长从结果判断学校管理、教学能力的大致情况;二是帮助家长进行未来更长远的升学规划安排。3、走读还是寄宿:目前,很多的私立学校是可以寄宿没饥的,公立学校相对来说可以寄宿的学校比较少。想要走读还是想要寄宿,大家要结合孩子的性格、身体情况、家庭情况来看。已赞过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
}

我要回帖

更多关于 深圳少儿英语培训机构哪一家比较好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信