跨年关于过年的英语作文?

新年快乐的英语作文1  " crackling - crackling - crackling" spring festival salute rang! The new year is coming again. The children put on new clothes and the trees put on new green clothes. Children happily follow father, mother or relatives to visit friends and family, some also go to the zoo, happy valley to play! Let me tell you where I went for the spring festival.  Spring festival is coming, our family went to the green world to play.  There are many fun games in the green world, such as goldfish, big shoes, iron rings, bamboo dancing and so on.  The most interesting thing is: get goldfish, first he will give you a net made of paper, you want to use this net to get goldfish, get he will give you a bag, put the little goldfish you get there.  There are not only fun games, but also good shows. For example: soul sign language to drive singing, environmental protection percussion and so on.  I think my journey to the green world today has been fruitful because I have learned not only how to be an environmentally friendly citizen, but also sign language.新年快乐的英语作文2  In my memory, many things happened during the spring festival last year, but one of my most happy things is to put fireworks and see the spring festival gala.  On the evening of the 30th of the year, my family finished eating dinner, I can 't wait in front of the TV, waiting for the start of the spring festival gala. Finally arrived at eight o' clock, the party began. I stared at the TV, not willing to leave half a step, afraid to miss any good show. There are so many shows for the spring festival gala: crosstalk, skits, dance acrobatics, magic and face - changing. Show a more interesting than a, a better than a wonderful, see our family sometimes concentrate, sometimes laugh ...  Unconsciously, the party is close to the end, then there was a crackling firecrackers downstairs, the party 's voice to press down. Dad and I also hold a large red cannon downstairs to put. The new year 's bell rang in the roaring firecracker. " sou! Whoosh! Whoosh! ...... " colorful fireworks like open a beautiful flower in the sky: some red like roses, some yellow like chrysanthemum ... a bunch of fireworks like fairy scattered flowers, very beautiful, decorate the new year 's night sky is particularly beautiful!  That night, I was so excited that I didn 't sleep well all night. I wish the spring festival of 20xx would come soon, so that I can watch the spring festival party and fireworks as happily as last year.新年快乐的英语作文3  The spring festival is important tradional festival in our nation. The spring festival is very Lively. On the eve of the spring festival we will clean the house, we will make dragon dance on spring festival and fire firecraker. the most hapy matther is that children could wear new clothes, and recive money for new year.  The spring festival is our favourite festival.  春节是我国最重要的'传统节日。春节非常热闹,春节前我们要打扫房子,春节时会舞龙,放爆竹。春节最高兴的就是孩子,孩子们穿新衣服,收红包.非常高兴。春节是我们非常喜欢的节日。  在大年夜,家家户户放鞭炮,包饺子,吃团圆饭。  在新年,孩子们收到红包和礼物,大人们要给亲戚朋友们拜年,所有人都开开心心过大年。新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)扩展阅读新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)(扩展1)——英语新年快乐作文 (菁选3篇)英语新年快乐作文1  Chinese New Year is coming and my family is very busy. Its because Chinese New Year is very special and important. We must prepare many special things to get ready for this festival.  First, will make a big New Year meal. Second, we will make Good-luck wishes. Third, we will set off firecrackers. New Year meal is delicious and we think that eating some will bring us good luck. A long time ago, Chinese people believed red color could bring our good luck too. And we set off firecrackers could frighten ghosts away.  Chinese New Year is very popular between students. Because we can have a long happy holiday.英语新年快乐作文2  In my memory, a lot of things happened in the Spring Festival last year, but the happiest thing for me was to put up fireworks and watch the Spring Festival Gala.  On the thirty night of the year, after our family had finished the dinner, I could not wait to wait in front of the TV set, waiting for the start of the Spring Festival Gala. Eight o'clock arrived at the end of the party. I can't keep my eyes on the TV, and I don't want to leave half a step, and I'm afraid to miss a good program. The program of the Spring Festival Gala is quite a lot: there are cross talk, there is a little piece, and the singing and dancing acrobatics show, the most magical thing is magic and face change. Show than a fun, than a wonderful, we can sometimes be absorbed in one family, sometimes uproarious......  Imperceptibly, the party is nearing completion, then downstairs was crackling sound of firecrackers, the sound of the party to the pressure anymore. My father and I went down the stairs with a big red gun. In the clamor, as one falls, another rises in the firecrackers, the new year's bell sounded. "Sou! Sou! Sou!......" The colorful fireworks are like the beautiful flowers open in the sky: some red like roses, and some yellow like chrysanthemum... A string of fireworks like a fairy like, very good-looking, to decorate the new year's night sky more beautiful!  This night, I was so excited that I didn't sleep well overnight. How I wish the Spring Festival of 20XX came quickly, so that I could look at the Spring Festival Gala and fireworks as happy as last year.英语新年快乐作文3  Spring Festival is a favorite of children a day, I was no exception. This year's Spring Festival, I am particularly pleased that you want to know why? It is better for me to tell you it! Danian Ye because, I must personally against the write affixed to the door. I hope that you hope that you and so on and so on, until at last the day. Good morning, my mother and breakfast, began to put the couplet.  I wrote a lot of the couplet, day by people Zengshou years, the Spring Fu Man on earth and the motherland spring, more than the well—being of the people. The election which piece? Her mother said: The days of the years by people Zengshou, the grandfather of this to be more appropriate, we have a home which you elected Grandpa to be more appropriate, we have a home where you decide the election.新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)(扩展2)——新年快乐英语的作文 (菁选2篇)新年快乐英语的作文1  New year, New Year! I have long been looking forward to the new year. New year's old people come to us with joy, and our faces have opened flowers.  For the new year, everyone took out the already prepared fireworks, rushed out to the door, and ignited the lead. Ah, how beautiful! The sky suddenly opened a brilliant flower, the sky was dyed extraordinarily dazzling. Streets and lanes have already become the world of children.  In the new year, I got one thousand yuan more in my wallet. I really want to spend one hundred yuan on my wallet, but I think of grandma again, "Daddy is not easy to earn money, and money must be spent in the most needed place." I hold back.  I have been a year old again. I grew up, increased weight, increased a lot of knowledge, and should be more knowledge-based.  Ah, new year old man, thank you for this joy. In this year, I will certainly make you happy. Believe me! Come on for me!新年快乐英语的作文2  Spring Festivel is a special Chinese festivel. Everyone like Spring Festivel. WhyBecause everyone have a long holiday. People don' go to work. Everyone can sleep to nine o'clock. Every chlidren also like Spring Festival. WhyBecause. Every chlidren don't go to school. Every chlidren have many money. Every people have many new cloths. Duration in Spring Festivel every people eat dumplings.We have story for Spring Festivel. Longlong ago. A beast named "nian". He is very bed. Every year he always eat many people and animal. At lost many people kill the beast. So we are commemorate this day.新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)(扩展3)——新年快乐祝福语英语版 (菁选2篇)新年快乐祝福语英语版1  生意兴隆: wish your business success  大吉大利: wish you good fortune and every success  蛇马精神: may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse  恭喜发财: may prosperity be with you  年年有余: may you always get more than you wish for  新年新气象: as the New Year begins, let us also start a new  万事如意: hope everything goes your way  岁岁**: may you start safe and sound all year round  财源广进: may a river of gold flow into your pocket  ****: wish you every success  名列前茅: always come first in examinations  鹏程万里: have a bright future  风调雨顺: timely wind and rain bring good harvest  国泰民安: wish our country flourishes and people live in peace新年快乐祝福语英语版2  1.May many fortunes find their way to you!多福多寿!  2.I want to wish you longevity and health!祝财运亨通!  3.May the seasons joy fill you all the year round.愿节日的愉快伴你一生。  4.Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New Year.祝福您,新年快乐。  5.Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful New Year season. 愿你拥有新年所有美好的祝福。  6.Wishing you all the happiness of the holiday season. 祝节日幸福如意。  7.Hope all your New Year dreams come true! 愿你所有的新年想都成真!  8.New Years greetings and best wishes! 致新年贺忱与最美好的祝福!  9.Good luck in the year ahead!恭贺新禧!  10.Happy new year.新年快乐!  11.Happy spring festivel!春节快乐!  12.May you come into a good fortune!祝吉星高照!  13.Live long and proper!恭喜发财!  14.With best wishes for a happy New Year!祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。  15.May you have the best New Year ever. 愿你度过最美好的新年!  16.Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through. 让温馨的祝愿幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在新年来到你身边,伴你左右。  17.Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。  18.May the joy and happiness around you today and always.愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。  19.Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.请接受我诚挚的`新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。  20.Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.恭贺新禧,祝身体健康事业发达。  21.To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。  22.Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.恭祝健康幸运,新年快乐。  23.Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.祝好运健康佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。  24.A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!给你特别的祝福,愿新年带给你无边的幸福如意。  25.Peace and love for you at New Year from all your students.祝老师新年充满**和爱。新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)(扩展4)——新年快乐200字作文 (菁选3篇)新年快乐200字作文1  新年快乐,祝你快乐,  你一定会发了大财的,  不要不信,不要乱想,  只要努力就会成功的,  梦想成真,心想事成,  我们还有什么害怕呢?  那一天里,亲人相聚,  没有什么能够相比,  幸福永远停留这里,  一心一意,照顾家里,  妈妈心里永远欢喜。  在外打工,不能相聚,  思念之心永留家里,  相思之情,谁都不比,  新的一年更加努力,  不能相见,心连一起,  一起努力志在千里。  手拉手,心连心,  欢度新春笑盈盈,  伤心抛弃至千里,  万人广场热闹欢型。  祖国富强人安心,  像边疆**行个礼,  保卫祖国就是你,  万千人民向你致敬,  祝你们过个好新年!新年快乐200字作文2  新年到了,也表示新的一年开始了,我们大家唱歌,跳舞可是我们这个大家庭是独一无二的。  大年初一我们聚在一起可以给每个人的优点和缺点说一说,我没有优点,只要把缺点改正过来就变成优点,还让自己说以后的理想,我的理想是:“以后要考一个好学校,挣大钱来用实力撑起 这个家。”对我影响最深的是爷爷说的是,让我们好好学习长大要做个有用的人。爸爸说的是:“不管是老的还是小的'都要孝敬父母,我们要抢着给老的做事情。”  我这个春节与别人不同,我学到了许多知识再新的一年我要把却点改掉,这个春节我过的很愉快,最后祝大家新年快乐。新年快乐200字作文3  今天,我特别激动,为什么呢?因为我一大早就听见了劈哩啪啦的鞭炮声,这意味着什么呢?哈哈!猜对了!今天是新年,是20xx年的最后一天。20xx年过去了我们迎来了新的一年:人们的生活水平提高了、科技发达了。这说明祖国一年比一年富强了!我还因为什么呢?嘿嘿,过年我就可以收获**的红包啦!  老爸妈妈买完年货回到家,拿起扫把二话不说,就开始做大扫除。我也不能袖手旁观,立马***帮老爸贴对联。我们把家装办完以后,就拿起老爸给我买的鞭炮,痛痛快快的玩儿了起来。  到了晚上12点,人们不约而同的准时来到了楼下放鞭炮,那鞭炮声简直惊天动地!放完了鞭炮,妈妈把早已准备好的年夜饭端**餐桌。在吃饭前,我给全家人拜了年。老爸妈妈也给我了**的红包,我高兴极了!  我们全家人一起看春节晚会。就这样,一个快乐的吉祥年就快快乐乐的过完了!在这里我借此机会:“祝全天下的人心想事成、万事如意、身体健康!新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)(扩展5)——新年快乐祝福留言菁选新年快乐祝福留言大全(精选120句)  父亲是一棵松,撑起生命的晴空;父亲是一场风,拂去生活的负重;父亲是一把梯,助你勇攀巅峰;父亲是一盏灯,照亮你的美梦。春节,别忘向父亲问好。下面是小编搜索整理的新年快乐祝福留言,希望大家喜欢。1、[xx]年的新年有什么特别,今年的新年有什么新意。有!来点酷点,来点醒目的,我的地盘,我要与众不同。所以我要说一句很特别的话给你,听好了:"老婆,祝你春节快乐"!2、一年滴尽莲花漏。碧井酴酥沈冻酒。晓寒料峭尚欺人,春态苗条先到柳。佳人重劝千长寿。柏叶椒花芬翠袖。醉乡深处少相知,祗与东君偏故旧。3、一条小小的短信拉近了我们的距离!就像于光中老先生(乡愁)里所说一枚小小的邮票寄托了无限的思绪!小小的短信是我们表达感情很好的方式——!新年到了,短信送问候,祝新年快乐!4、欢欢喜喜迎新年,万事如意**年,扬眉吐气顺心年,梦想成真发财年,事业辉煌成功年,驻军碎碎有好年!5、20xx年的钟声即将响起,冬季虽然冷风刺骨,但阳光依然明媚,寒冷与温暖交织并存,让我们再接再厉,共创辉煌,让成功延续下去!6、新年伊始雪纷纷,富贵健康齐降临。新年祝福要抓紧,迟到绝对要扣分。新年团圆**心,吃喝玩乐自家人。新年快乐进家门,开开心心直到今。新年快乐!7、祝福你要给劲儿转,哪怕手机占线;愿你快乐年,幸福让我看得见!新年快乐!8、在关爱中让友情更深、在牵挂中让亲情更暖、在诚实中让心底更静、在简单中让生活更美、在问候中让祝福更好、在祝福中让新年更快乐!祝你新年快乐!9、你好、我好、大家好,好事不断;山美、河美、家乡美,美好联连。祝福大家生活美、过年好。方寸间,历数世上沧海桑田;时空里,细问人间暑往寒来;做朋友,星移斗转心不改;是知音,天涯海角记心怀。10、新年到,兔在啸,福星今年跟你跑。喜事多,烦恼少,男更英俊女更俏。好运来,祸事消,心想事成步步高。办事顺,品位高,全家健康乐逍遥!11、把[20XX]年的开心继续下去,把[20XX]年的运气聚攒下去,把[20XX]年的斗志坚持下去,把[20XX]年的拼搏紧张下去,把[20XX]年的梦想奋斗下去,把[20XX]的成功延续下去,愿你[20XX]年更成功,事业更辉煌。12、我把猴的祝福,悄悄将它埋在你温暖的怀里,让它们沿着春天的秧苗生长,送你满年的丰硕与芬芳!13、愿宝宝聪明可爱,茁壮成长,健健康康。更加希望宝宝带给你欢笑甜蜜的生活。从此,日子更加幸福,生活更加温馨。14、白雪飘飘,新年悄悄。短信来到,祝福满满。愿你新的一年事业发达,尽享荣华,股票基金,财神关照。生活美满,充满欢笑。吉祥如意,幸福**!15、岁月如歌蝶恋花,新年朝阳艳如画。新年喜庆福相随,天地共舞春又归。白雪纷飞送福至,红霞满天寄心意。真诚话语不多说,敬祝佳节多快乐。16、我的这条短信里,包含着对你冬至的问候,圣诞的牵挂以及春节的祝愿,愿你"三节"过得喜气洋洋,"三节"能够心情舒畅,"三节"好运都在身旁!17、新年好,感谢您一直以来的关照。祝开心如意,财源滚滚!愿所有的幸福都陪伴着你,所有的欢乐都追随着你!18、新年像乖乖的猫,喵喵一叫甜蜜抱抱;元旦像威风的睡狮,怒吼一声大展雄风;元旦像一管空灵的笛声,穿越美好的思念和幸福相逢。亲爱的朋友,新年快乐。19、愿你一年到头都有充满友谊的欢心日子,充满愉快的明朗日子,充满幸福的温馨日子!20、难忘是你我纯洁的友情,可贵是永远不变的真诚,新春是必然来临的节日,祝福是你我彼此的问候,一年一度的新春,愿你有不同的精彩,演绎人生。21、元月元日新春至,圆梦圆心圆万事。欢快轻快更畅快,喜乐娱乐天伦乐。新春佳节到了,真诚祝您幸福万年长,快乐无边疆,好运更健康!22、锣鼓喧天,狗王游走;鞭炮声响,银狗催动;歌舞曼妙,喜庆神腾;国泰民安,四海升平;新春祝福,吉祥传送;提前拜年,情谊最浓;春节愉快,幸福康泰!23、新年的爆竹声在绽放,绽放对你的思念,缤纷的祝福洒进你的世界里;春节的问候满满地,包裹我沉甸甸的心意,委托手机里的短信传递给你;春节如意!24、人生难得糊"涂"。新年就快到来,真心祝愿你时时扬眉"吐"气,事事大展宏"途",未来前"途"似锦,快乐好运纳新"如"故。提前祝你新年大吉!25、趁着钟声未响,趁着鞭炮未鸣,趁着酒香未散,趁着春晚未完,趁着短信未闲,趁着热情未淡,一条短信发出,选在欢乐正点,祝你新春快乐,新年吉祥。26、日月有情迎新年,山川无阻庆新年。雪里梅花霜里菊,梦中立志话中行。一束快乐随冬雪,十分好运迎春雨。百般成功随你意,万种幸福由你享。新年伊始,祝愿公司蒸蒸日上,祝愿员工勇于进取!27、新年到,多热闹,敲锣打鼓放鞭炮;欢笑声,多响亮,舞龙舞狮踩高跷;祝福语,多精彩,祝你**又多财!祝大家新年快乐,福星高照,财神寿星都来到!28、[20XX]的烦恼随风飘到了九宵云外,[20XX]的好运象棉花糖一样粘着你,[20XX]的疲惫象雪球样越滚越远,[20XX]的事业象芝麻开花一样节节高,[20XX]你如大雁般飞走吧,[20XX]你如小朋友眼中的肯德基般降临吧。29、没有你,世界会崩塌半边;有了你,世界会乐翻天;遇到你之前,世界是一片荒原,遇到你之后,世界是一个乐园。亲爱的,新年快乐!宝宝,新年快乐,健康成长!30、时光流转,皱纹与白发是您操劳的印记;空间变换,唠叨与责备是您不变的牵挂。不管天涯海角,我是风筝您是线,我愿随时飞回您的怀抱!妈妈新年快乐!31、每一朵雪花飘落,每一个烟火燃起;每一秒时间流动,每一份思念传送。都**着我想要送你的每一个祝福:新的一年,新的开始;心的祝福,新的起点!祝福是份真心意,不是千言万语的表白,祝福你新年快乐,万事如意!32、祝新年愉悦,前程似锦,吉星高照,财运亨通,合家欢乐,飞黄腾达,福如东海,寿比南山,愉悦美满,官运亨通,美梦连连!33、一张张报纸,留下了轻松休闲时的惬意,一份份方案,存满了奋斗进取时的快意,一片片废纸,印**刻苦钻研时的沉醉,一叠叠报告,写下了持续改进时的追求,带着[20XX]年的追求,踏上[20XX]年的潮流,愿你幸福美满到永久!34、人生中有许多选择,每一步都要慎重,作出选择就不要后悔。只要我们不屈不挠地奋斗,胜利就在前方。35、我把国泰家和织成一幅白绫,我把[20XX]绘成祝福的天空,我把**如意描成一朵祥云,我把富贵安康刻成一方朱印。万般祝福皆入画,赠我弟兄贺新春。36、[20XX]又一年,时间眼看要过完,总结过去有苦乐,不少忧愁不少烦;历尽困苦终收获,收获事业和友情。展望来年***,但愿事业都顺利,没有忧愁没有烦!37、清晨曙光初现,幸福在你身边;中午艳阳高照,微笑在你心间;傍晚日落西山,欢乐随你365天。[20XX]年吉祥,大吉大利!38、红红灯笼高高挂,照亮前程兴旺达;声声爆竹阵阵响,合家团圆享安康;年年有余人人乐,春暖佳节**过;深深祝福浓浓情,发条短信好喜庆。恭祝新年愉快!新年好心情!39、一年之计在于春,祝福融在新春里。玉兔隐去蛟龙来,传递短信送祝福。祝你在新的一年里,好运已经联通,真情永不移动,烦恼不在服务区,背运永远停机。40、[20XX]年财源广进,生意兴隆。41、新年至,问候由心而起,祝福款款而来,新一年,新气象,愿朋友[20XX]年生活美美满满,事业红红火火,财源滚滚而来,幸福永永远远!新年快乐!42、明天恼了不许生气;烦了不许皱眉;痛了不许哭;悲哀不许难过;孤独要找朋友,烦恼要找快乐;不要问我为什么,春节就是要快乐。祝春节快乐!43、新年,妈**生日愿望是我上大学,我的新年愿望是瘦,你的新年愿望是赚更多钱养我。44、[20XX],阳光与风雨同在,成功与失败并行,希望与失望纠缠,梦想与坎坷**,在[20XX]新的一年中,愿大家都能够美梦成真,一飞冲天!45、[20XX]请把我不想回忆的回忆带走。迎接[20XX]!46、转眼[20XX]年即将结束,说实话我并不期待[20XX]年的到来,因为[xx]年真的到来的时候也就意味着真正的倒计时开始了,我承认害怕离别,这五年的时间里,我们一起见证着彼此的成长与蜕变……真的舍不得……47、尽管也曾有消沉的时候,我还是过得佷好。[20XX]仅剩四分之一,展望[20XX]年。加油~48、幻想与现实,早六晚六的,以为走走逛逛,指指点点。当别人下班,我加班,别人放假,我上班,样样亲力亲为,每天都在谈钱,演戏,我内心的滋味又有谁懂?49、失意时有你安抚,快乐时有你祝福。遇到幸福,人生有你已知足,新的一年里,让我共同来祝福彼此,新年快乐!快乐永远!新的开始新希望,新的一天新阳光。50、我要在你的怀抱里度过今年的春节。51、以感谢为圆心,以真诚为半径,送给您一个圆圆的祝福,元旦快乐我的朋友!愿你年年圆满如意,月月事事顺心,日日喜悦无忧,时时高兴欢喜,刻刻充满朝气。52、春节温馨贴士"4别":等车坐车别忽视安全,走亲访友别身心疲惫,奔奔波波别着急上火,打牌娱乐别通宵熬夜,祝福你身体棒棒,***安、合家欢乐、幸福吉祥!53、新年要来到,祝福声声来报到:愿快乐常伴你左右,好运**在前后,幸福甜蜜绕心头,成功紧紧握在手,烦恼忧愁都赶走。祝新年快乐![20XX]大丰收!54、花开花谢又一春,教坛奋斗几多载。教书育人多辛苦,从不把功劳口上数。育得花朵结果实,育得小树成栋梁。衣带渐宽终不悔,只为教育人憔悴。又是一年新年到,愿您全家幸福体康泰!55、当迎新的钟声敲响时,我们**人民满怀激动地呼喊着:"新年到了!新年到了!"啊!新年多么美好啊!我兴奋地在家中来回地跑着,抑制不住自己喜悦的心情。当我跑到阳台边时,突然,烟花飞上天空,在一瞬间,炸开了,有的像无数颗流星,有的像五光十色的花朵,有的像金色的大衣,还有的像金色的太阳,把大地照得如同白昼一样。多美呀!56、[20XX] 请让我们好好上完最后一天班,也许这就是完美的结局,同过去好好道别,向明天迎接崭新一年,回顾过去,展望未来,[20XX] 我们将携手继续努力,继续拼搏。57、亲爱的朋友,新年好,我祝福你!58、昨天拜年早了点,明天拜年挤了点,后天拜年迟了点,现在拜年是正点,拜年啦,拜年啦!祝福您万事如意,合家幸福。59、[20XX],光荣还是羞愧,成功还是失败,痛苦还是欢乐,过去的已经过去,无法修改。[20XX],梦想与希望,拚搏与奋斗,成就与辉煌,要来的即将到来,可以筹划。让我们认真总结过去,努力成就未来。60、我愿与你共度更多的新年。61、钟声划破宁静,欢乐荡漾四方,又一个洁白的圣诞,多么令人向往。62、好事坏事,终究都成为往事![20XX],再见;[20XX],你好。63、新年好——四季里收成好,转眼又是新年到,丰收的新年多热闹,大街小巷啊放鞭泡;舞龙灯踩高跷,迎财神接元宝,家家户户乐逍遥,过新年人人笑,见面说声新年好。64、春风又绿江南岸,新人更比旧人强,挣钱挣得钱发霉,当官当得人心昧,新年将到,祝你在新的一年里:所有的希望都能如愿,所有美梦都能成真。65、寒风刺骨雪花飘,一年年末又来到。早出晚归太辛劳,勤恳工作业绩高。高高兴兴过新年,轻轻松松迎挑战。愿你准备好,信心满满创辉煌!66、我们不常拥有新年,却常拥有新的一天,愿你每一年每一天都充满着幸福与喜悦!67、柯也不孤。辞旧迎新的句子。正是中原薪瞻日,谁能高枕醉屠苏。"意境豪雄悲壮,读来令人振奋。68、新年钟声里,我手握钢枪守边关,玉兔笑容中,你教子敬老在家乡;绵绵相思里,小爱汇流成大爱,缤纷烟花中,小家不圆大家圆。69、屏蔽掉所有烦恼,删除掉所有沮丧,复制出无数快乐,用加强版万能胶粘贴在你的[20XX]年。愿你每一天都开开心心,每一分都快快乐乐,好运常伴,如意安康!70、是谁把雨露撒遍大地?是谁把幼苗辛勤哺育?是您,老师,您是一位伟大的园丁看这遍地怒放的鲜花,哪一朵上没有您的心血,哪一朵上没有您的笑影!老师,新年快乐!71、一年有三百六十五天,一天有***小时,一小时有六十分钟,一分钟有一份祝福。我把一年里的所有祝福全都凝结在短信里,亲手送给你。祝新年快乐!72、等待着下课,等待着放学,等待游戏的童年。童年的歌谣依旧,只是我们已经长大。新年到了,何不抛下生活的重负,重温儿时的快乐。73、愿您春节吉祥,合家幸福,团团圆圆,百事可乐,万事如意。74、新年,意味着一个新的起点,一个新的开始。让我们一起把伤心的记忆清零,把失败的记录刷新,把珍贵的纪念传递。祝你新年快乐,万象更新,万事圆满!75、祝福是份真心意,不是千言万语的表白。愿您岁岁**,事事如意!76、生活简单点,梦想多一点,思想单纯点,幸福多一点,像孩子一样想哭就哭想笑便笑,心情好一点,忘记自己已长大,孩子气一点,新年快乐,笑容甜一点!77、新年拼搏,两鬓喜悦,三天辗转,四夜难眠,五脏六腑,****,九死一生,十分疲惫,百般折腾,千山万水,终于到家!祝你一路**!春节快乐!78、地灵人杰天行丽,日海晏河清户挹春风。79、快新年了,你打算如何渡过?用你那油腔滑调去哄众多女孩子吧。是否要我帮忙呀?我可十分乐意的。80、爆竹声中辞旧岁,欢乐声中迎[20XX]年,团团圆圆结成伴,欢欢喜喜来拜年:团团带给你好运连连,一生**;圆圆带给你好事圆圆,幸福美满!祝新春快乐!81、您的声音,总在我耳畔响起;您的教诲,常驻在我心田。[20XX]年新年到了,也要送上我的祝福,老师,[20XX]年新年快乐!82、好运把烦恼的天撑开,寂寞的大地咧嘴笑来,幸福洪水滔滔冲来,健康雾霭不会散开,幸运的橄榄枝播**财。新年到来,愿好运相伴乐开怀!83、薄薄的日历即将翻过,新年的钟声即将敲响,将最美的心情放飞,用最多的惊喜期盼,把的快乐分享,愿我最深的祝福,伴你跨越新年。新年快乐!84、祝我美丽的,乐观的,热情的,健康自信的,充满活力的大朋友——妈妈,除夕快乐!85、一直很想跟你说,但不知你会不会觉得我太心急。我又怕被别人抢先一步,所以我决定鼓起勇气告诉你:新年快乐!86、新春已来临,天天好心情。屡逢开心事,常驻幸运门。终生福星照,处处遇贵人。立马**道,稳步锦绣程。新年快乐!87、新年长假,机会是难得的。过年回家,这个是必须的。家乡炕头,永远是最热的。笑意盈门,亲情是永恒的。温馨短信,是为你祝福的。旅途漫漫,**会一路保佑的。88、新年祝福﹐愿你,置身于异国他乡的兄弟,驾驭生命之舟,泊位于幸福之港,年年如意,岁岁欢乐!89、[20XX]新年到,祝福到,放鞭炮,驱除忧愁和烦恼;蒸年糕,事业顺利步步高;吃水饺,好运早来把你找;笑一笑,开心快乐身体好;祝幸福**![20XX]新年快乐!90、新年恭喜你,短信祝福你,事业属于你,开心跟随你,健康想着你,财神拜访你。愿你新年行大运,好运每一天。91、新年将至,问候由心而起,祝福款款而来,新一年,新气象,愿朋友[xx]年生活美美满满,事业红红火火,财源滚滚而来,幸福永永远远!92、亲,新年了哦,亲,新年我最大的希望就是能看到你***安,健健康康,开开心心哦,亲,[20XX]年一定要幸福哦,别让我失望哦,亲!祝你**幸福哦!93、昨天拜年早了点,明天拜年挤了点,后天拜年迟了点!除夕拜年是正点。拜年啦!祝恁阖家团圆、新年快乐、财源茂盛、万事如意、新年大吉!94、就要过去,你要舍得,舍弃忧伤,得到快乐,舍弃痛快,得到幸福,舍弃疾病,得到健康。马上来到,你要珍重,珍惜眼前,重视未来,珍惜生命,重视健康,珍惜机遇,重视专一。愿你新的一年工作顺利,万事如意。95、[20XX]天气变的好快,气温变得好坏,出门外套要带,睡觉被子要盖,多吃水果青菜,好好保持心态!爸爸,妈妈,过年不能回家,给您道声新年快乐。96、[20XX]年,努力,所谓出路,就是走出去才会有路。人之所以能,是相信自己能。一个人最大的破产是绝望,最大的资产是希望。机会面前人人平等,但机会并不平均分配。创造机会的是勇者,等待机会的是常人,放弃机会的是蠢人。人生最大的遗憾不是过错,而是错过,有的机会一旦错过,便再也不可能出现。97、过去的一年,是艰苦的一年,是开创的一年,更是丰收的一年,因为有了您的**与合作,我们才会完成的如此顺利。未来的一年,我们期待与您更近一步的合作,更多的配合,一起创建一个辉煌的[20XX]!98、时间真快转眼间又是一年的母亲节,女儿千里之外送来我最喜欢的和祝福。父母是你一生的牵挂,你是父母一生的骄傲!99、[20XX],健康是最佳的礼物,知足是最大的财富,信心是最好的品德,关心是最真挚的问候,牵挂是最无私的思念,祝福是最美好的话语。祝你新年快乐!**幸福!100、[20XX],但愿人长久,千里共婵娟!101、[20XX],祝你每天的心情充满新鲜,没有恩怨,流淌甘甜,滋长爱恋;祝你所有心愿都会顺利实现,快乐永驻你悠悠心间!新年快乐。102、我该回忆那个属于你的日子,此刻我的心好疼。如果你在,是不是此时我就不会流泪了,可否用我此生的所有换回你的陪伴。我努力寻找有你存在的记忆,可是却总是忘记在我脑海里根本没有属于你的记忆,这一生你留给我的除了心疼就只有眼泪,可是却不能拥有你的安慰,我只能自己温暖自己的心,自己安慰自己。新年的第一天你的生日,我想说一句:我想你……103、一个春节,虽然不在春天,却春意盎然。老师,您的春节最美,这一天,满园的百花都为您盛开!104、[20XX]年,三班的时代,梦想的船只已经起航,扬帆,我们要横渡眼前的大样,到达属于自己的那个终点。我们不会停止,因为身为三班的一份子,我们永远没有顶点,不仅仅是为了我们,也为了那千千万万双期待的双眼。[20XX]年,初二年三班会令晋江一中惊艳,我们会更好,变得更好,我们三班要扬名!要让三班的名声威震江湖!105、让我这份完美的祝福透过电波,跨过重重高山,越过滔滔江水,掠过高楼大厦,飞到您的身边:老师,新年快乐!106、付出了汗水加心血,收获了成功加喜悦;付出了努力加拼搏,收获了成绩加欢悦;付出了坚持加不懈,收获了成果加获得;回首20xx年,实在是苦与累相伴,但愿20xx年简单点,付出努力辉煌现!107、一条信息,有如此多的牵挂,只因它承载了浓浓的祝福,愿好友新年幸福,合家欢乐!新年新气象!新年新进步!108、独坐窗前,暮然回首,[20XX]已然走远,这一年,有过成功,有过失败;有过奋斗,有过失落;有过幸福,有过辛酸。有过太多太多都随风而散,[20XX]新的未来,依然奋斗,再来一场花开不败。109、祝爷爷奶奶、爸爸妈妈身体好!新年快乐!110、感谢祖国,给我们一片蔚蓝的天空;感谢父母,赐予我们生命五谷;感谢老师,给予我们知识;感谢朋友,给予我们心灵慰藉;感谢同事,给予我们饯作上的**;感谢对手,让我们在困难中不断强大。111、既然痛苦也是一日,为何不笑?既然悲伤也是一日,为何不乐?既然无奈也是一日,为何不喜?既然困惑也是一日,为何不悦?不管遇到什么,也要告诉自己一定快乐! 祝你工作顺利!112、祝你天天快乐,捂着肚子乐,蒙着被子乐,流着鼻涕乐,对天哈哈乐,喝水咕咕乐,想到我就乐,不乐也得乐,健康又快乐! 新年快乐!113、物价有点偏高,手头有点紧俏;新年说到就到,烦恼忧愁全抛;金钱固然重要,心情更要超好;一年一个新年,亲朋长辈问好;短信不是目的,目的要你安好!114、抓一把开心,采一串欢笑,摘一篓快乐,添一盆好运,加一袋幸福,揉捏成一个喜庆的大圆蛋,借短信空运给你,祝你财源滚滚,梦想圆圆!新年快乐!115、新年到了,买辆奔驰送你,太贵;请你出国旅游,浪费;约你大吃一顿,伤胃;送你一枝玫瑰,误会;给你一个热吻,不对!发条短信祝你新年快乐,实惠!116、花儿艳艳,如同你美丽的容颜;雨丝飘飘,恰似你似水的柔情;轻风阵阵,就是你入微的体贴;每时每刻我都想告诉你:我真的好爱你! 老婆,新年快乐!117、三伏天里,送你"三消":一消停自在、二消暑爽快、三消愁愉快。再送你"三笑":一笑解百忧、二笑精神抖、三笑青春留。祝福你爽爽爽乐乐乐。 老婆,新年快乐!118、看蓝蓝的平静的海面,想你我之间还有什么值得纪念,忘却曾经的每一个瞬间,幸福已变成满天的黑暗,只愿分手后你的脸颊,不会再泛起忧伤的泪花。
老婆,新年快乐!119、容颜未老,心已沧桑,多少个日夜,熬出了白发,熬尽了心血。新年,恩师之情,实在难忘。唯有愿您保重身体,幸福安康。 老师,新年快乐!120、昔我来思,桃李累累;今我往矣,杨柳依依。 老师,新年快乐!新年快乐的英语作文 (菁选3篇)(扩展6)——新年快乐英语作文(十)份  新年快乐英语作文 1  I like Chinese New Year very much.I can meet many many friends in my family.I like them very much.We sit together to have dinner,I like the food,it's very nice.  Do you know what is lucky money?It is the money children get from aunt and uncles,grandpa grandma.I've got a lot this year!  I love Chinese New Year.I hope you will like it too.  新年快乐英语作文 2  The Spring Festival is coming. It is gone day by day and when I was a student ,I always look forward to the new year coming quickly so I could go home. I also hope that I could have a job in the new year so that I can marry my love when I am 28. I feel It must be a wonderful life. I wish my dream would come true. Maybe all that is not ready now. In this spring, my dad plans to go to Hainan, but I would rather go to Yunnan with some stranger.  新年快乐英语作文 3  My favorite festival is Spring Festival .  On this day , I can receive some New Year Money from my grandparents . All of my family members will stay together and celebrate the new year .  In the afternoon, we can set fire works in the yard and dance together . At night , the adults will cook some delicious food for children . After meal , all the families will sit in front of TV and watch the Spring Festival Gala.  新年快乐英语作文 4  Chinese New Year is a Chinese traditional festival. We also call it the Spring Festival. It is on lunar January 1st.On New Year’s Eve, all the people sit around the desk and have a big family dinner. There are some vegetables, some fish, some meat, some fruits and some drink like juice, Coke, Pepsi and some nice wine. Overall, this is a good and delicious dinner. After dinner, we always watch TV New Year progammes. We have a wonderful evening on New Year’s Eve.  On the first day of the Spring Festival, most of people get up early and say “happy new year” to each other. For breakfast, people often eat dumplings and baozi. After breakfast, people often make many delicious foods, and children often play cards, computer games and fireworks.  On the second and third day, we visit friends and relatives.Everyone is busy on Chinese New Year, and everyone is happy, too.  新年快乐英语作文 5  The spring festival of China usually celebrates the end of winter, the arrival of spring, the Lunar New Year and the family reunion. By tradition, the seniors give lucky money to children. People paste up Spring Festival couplets, enjoy dragon dances, eat fish and dumplings, and visit relatives.  新年快乐英语作文 6  My New Year’s resolutions are diffcult to finish. First, I am going to study hard because I want to get good grades. Math is not very good, so I will practice it three times a week.  Then, I am going to exercise more. I will go swimming, run and so on. Next, I will eat more vegetables and fruits to keep fit. I also want to learn a new language because I want to be a translator when I grow up. French is my favorite.  新年快乐英语作文 7  The New Year is coming soon, I am very happy, because on that day I will eat a lot of delicious food and go out to play with my family. But in this year I wont set off firecrackers, because I want to contribute my own strength to protect the environment, I learned that some people buy electronic firecrackers, because electronic firecrackers wont pollute the air, I think its very good.  Will you set off firecrackers? I hope everyone can protect the environment, so the air will be very clean. Finally, I wish you a happy New Year!  新年快乐英语作文 8  Spring festivel is a special chinese festivel. everyone like spring festivel. why? because everyone have a long holiday. people don‘ go to work. everyone can sleep to nine o‘clock.  every chlidren also like spring festival. why? because. every chlidren don‘t go to school. every chlidren have many money. every people have many new cloths. duration in spring festivel every people eat dumplings.  we have story for spring festivel. longlong ago. a beast named nian. he is very bed. every year he always eat many people and animal.  at lost many people kill the beast. so we are commemorate this day.  新年快乐英语作文 9  At the beginning of winter vacation, I planned to have a rich and happy vacation.  The winter vacation began, and I couldn't meet my friends very often, and I applied for the QQ number on the Internet and set up my own space to make the animated movie, which has more than 20 photos in it. I also set up a winter vacation study group, and some of my best friends came to my space. On the Internet, I chat with my best friends and exchange my pet experience and learning methods. I write faster and better than others, and exchange books and books.  When heavy snow outside, can't go out, I depend on the heating swim in the ocean of knowledge, what is "how the steel was tempered", "lubin sun Crusoe, Pinocchio, etc, all became my good friends. I am happy with the characters in the story, sad, moved and angry together. Each story is like a riddle, leading me to uncover its head.  The most happy thing in winter vacation is the Spring Festival. Put on new clothes, eat the rich fruit, dinner, put the firecrackers, receive a red envelope, free to play, my birthday is on annual lunar calendar, in particular, our whole family together to eat birthday cake, blow the birthday candles, wish me happy growth.  Once in a while, the year is over, and my new term begins.  新年快乐英语作文 10  couplet looked at the site, as if i saw the prosperity of the motherland, to see if the motherland is in the spring so vibrant, but also to see if the mother‘s life of the people happy, they are better today for the motherland and acura. at this moment, i can not help recitation of this couplet from: "the motherland spring, more than the well-being of the people." father then walked over, patted me on the shoulder and said: "you write very well, i had more than once." listening to dad dad, i‘m sweet, i think: this year‘s spring festival, it can be really interesting.英语作文,新年}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于过年的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信