whocnbemyfriend是什么意思为题作文?

在日常的学习、工作、生活中,大家总少不了接触作文吧,根据写作命题的特点,作文可以分为命题作文和非命题作文。为了让您在写作文时更加简单方便,白话文的小编精心为您带来了My friend英语作文(精选4篇),在大家参照的同时,也可以分享一下白话文给您最好的朋友。我的朋友英语作文 篇一I have a very good classmate, also is my good partner, we play together, happy to learn together, left many beautiful memories.From a grader, we have class, until the fourth grade, the more I miss the days when we together.She has a black head of hair, cut in a neat row of fringe, a pair of his small eyes always change, her mouth although not small, but there are some jokes and humorous statements often happily jumped out from her mouth. Laugh, not to mention how brilliant!Remember in this three years, our monitor, as fellow competitors, in study are often with one, and never jealous of each other, in private, we are also very good friends, although sometimes for something, but not for a moment, immediately made up. In the second grade last semester, our class have an infectious disease "water amuse", a lot of students are infected, and the whole body covered with the blain, some are still not fully good students afraid of learning lessons, come to class without such as well. This also is to have the infection. Teacher can't, had to take the form of separation to class and didn't have to sit in the front, have sit behind, also across a corridor in the middle. Some students in the class in the classroom is very panic, we as a class cadre, to maintain discipline, the classmates always give out the screams, I have some at a loss, but this time, her tight frowned and brow to form a "sichuan" word, picked up the pointer on the platform hard knock up and shouted: "quiet, quiet.。.。.。" The classmates one leng, enterprising the classroom quietly. I told her in panic said in a calm state of mind secretly admire.That's how I like her, miss her, how to be together!我的朋友英语作文 篇二I went to tell you about Mrs Wan.She is both my friend and my English teacher now. She has a round face and big,bright,black eyes. Her nose is short. I like her black,long,straight and pongtail hair. The make her look really pretty and clever. She is slim,short and neat. Everyone thinks she is friendly,helpful, polite anf she is very humours. I belive she will be a best teacher.我想告诉你们关于万夫人这个人。现在,她是我的朋友和我的英语老师。她有一张圆圆的脸,明亮的黑眼睛,她的鼻子是短的。我喜欢她的黑色的,长长的头发,这使她看起来真的很漂亮,也很聪明。她很苗条,大家都认为她是友好的,乐于助人,有礼貌,她很幽默。我相信她会是一个最好的老师。my friend英语作文 篇三I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is XXXXXXXX Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chinese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Because she think they’re interesting. I think she is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.【参考译文】我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是XXXXXXXX。她的生日是XX月XX日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。因为她认为这些是有趣的。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。My friend英语作文 篇四I have a good friend.Her name is Betty.She is 12 years old.I‘m one year older than her.Her eyes are bigger than mine.Her hair is black and long.My hair is longger than hers.Betty is 156 centimetres tall.I'm 2 centimetres taller than her.She is about 40 kilos.I'm 50 kilos.So she is thinner than me.Betty is a beautiful and helpful girl.She does better in English than me.She often helps me with my English.We'll be good friends forever.最新范文2021高中英语写作主系表结构高分句型【优秀411-26保护野生动物英语作文优秀7篇11-25春节英语作文【10篇】11-25以Success为题的英语作文(优秀3篇)11-25科技的英语作文优秀4篇11-24出国留学英语作文【精选6篇】11-27出国留学英语作文优秀8篇11-27项链英文读后感(精选7篇)11-27网购英语作文精彩4篇11-27介绍濒危动物英语作文优秀2篇11-27}
在日常的学习、工作、生活中,大家都写过作文,肯定对各类作文都很熟悉吧,作文要求篇章结构完整,一定要避免无结尾作文的`出现。一篇什么样的作文才能称之为优秀作文呢?下面是白话文的小编为您带来的My friend英语作文优秀6篇,希望能够帮助到大家。My friend英语作文 篇一I have a good friend.Her name is Betty.She is 12 years old.I‘m one year older than her.Her eyes are bigger than mine.Her hair is black and long.My hair is longger than hers.Betty is 156 centimetres tall.I'm 2 centimetres taller than her.She is about 40 kilos.I'm 50 kilos.So she is thinner than me.Betty is a beautiful and helpful girl.She does better in English than me.She often helps me with my English.We'll be good friends forever.My friend英语作文 篇二I have a funny friend. He is twelve years old. His home is not far from mine. We usually go shopping together. His hobby is playing the piano. He can play lots of songs. He has a big piano. It is beautiful. His father is a worker. He works in TianTong Company. He likes reading newspapers. He usually reads newspapers after dinner. He is a great boy.my friend英语作文 篇三Hi,everyone! I‘m Mike. I have a good friend. His name is
let me tell you something about my friend.He is taller than me,because he likes play basketball. However,I don’t like play sports,because it‘s tired for me.He likes eat chicken and sandwich. And he likes drink orange juice. What’s more,his is very friendly and funny.Look! This is my friend. What‘s about you?我的朋友英语作文 篇四A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But Tom is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.John is the most diligent student in our class. He is one of my friends. As a matter of fact, he gets along with his classmates. He might spend just five to ten minutes talking to you once in a long while, but he talks with enthusiasm and energy, and he likes to share his thinking and ideas with you. He is honest; he does not like to waste his time and energy. He never appears sleepy and tired in the classroom. He always hands in homework on time and also does well in his examinations, yet he has time practicing playing football and his violin skill. I admire him. I hope I can be as diligent as he is; John is persistent, attentive, and energetic.我的朋友英语作文 篇五A few days later, I met in front of the bookstore, we pass by, but become strangers. I thought she would regret to apologize to me, but I am too naive, she just gave me see, and went away. That kind of look in the eyes, seems to blame me, to my discontent, the fire immediately are burning ever more brightly in my heart, really impatient. But another think, if it is not the place where I have made her angry, she how can so cold? I suddenly felt the complicated things. Later, I just know, originally this is because of me. I didn't say clearly the specific time, morning or afternoon, she also don't know, the result let her white waiting for a morning, thought I was intentionally tease her. Things have be solved in this way, it is "horse regrets, regrets in"! I go red in the face and hands pulled tightly clothes, gently to Christine have the chance to say "sorry"。 She smiled and said: "this have no what, we are still good friends!" "Yeah!" My tear up.A burst of laughter broke the silence around them, the lamp of my friendship with Christine again flashing light, we are still good friends!my friend英语作文 篇六I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I think you should have a rest. Maybe you should see a doctor. Don't be too tired and stressed out. It's bad for your health. If you get stressed out or tired, you can listen to some Chinese songs. I think it's good for your Putonghua. And you can make some Chinese friends. Chinese people are friendly. You should find a right way to learn Putonghua. I think your Putonghua will be better one day.最新范文春节英语作文带翻译(精选9篇)10-15暑假计划的英语作文(5篇)10-14国庆节英语作文精选10篇10-14春节英语作文例文【优秀7篇】10-14英语课上作文(精选5篇)10-14英语教师教学随笔【优秀3篇】10-16文明旅游英语作文【8篇】10-16旅游优秀英语作文优秀9篇10-17国庆节英语作文【优秀8篇】10-17英语作文【精彩10篇】10-17}

我要回帖

更多关于 friend是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信