亚运亚运会吉祥物名字的由来晨晨用英语怎么介绍?

2023杭州亚运会吉祥物分别是什么(“琮琮”、“莲莲”、“宸宸”)杭州亚运会按照“一场一策、一馆一策”制定开放方案计划。杭州亚运会竞赛、训练场馆按照不同使用方向进行分门别类惠民开放。以下是小编整理的杭州亚运会吉祥物分别是什么,希望可以提供给大家进行参考和借鉴。杭州亚运会吉祥物分别是什么杭州亚运会三个吉祥物分别取名“琮琮”、“莲莲”、“宸宸”。“琮琮”代表世界遗产良渚古城遗址,名字源于良渚古城遗址出土的代表性文物玉琮;“莲莲”代表世界遗产西湖,名字源于西湖中无穷碧色的接天莲叶;“宸宸”代表世界遗产京杭大运河,名字源于京杭大运河杭州段的标志性建筑拱宸桥。举办亚运会可以极大地提升杭州城市形象和国际知名度,有利于城市基础设施建设和城市功能的进一步完善。大型赛会的举办必然提升旅游业、服务业,整个城市各方面的发展都会迎来一个高潮。杭州亚运会开幕式门票在哪里买1.杭州亚运会公众售票网站2.“智能亚运一站通”小程序3.手机H5端4.门票代售网点5.场馆售票亭(赛前2个月对公众开放)杭州亚运会定于2023年9月23日至10月8日举行,名称仍为杭州2022年第19届亚运会。此前亚奥理事会执委会在今年5月6日宣布,在与中国奥委会、杭州亚组委进行充分讨论后决定,原定于2022年9月10日至25日在中国杭州举办的第19届亚洲运动会将延期举行。杭州亚运会门票价格开幕式:380元、580元、880元、1280元、1880元、2880元、3880元闭幕式:280元、480元、680元、980元、1480元、2280元。田径比赛:80元、120元、180元游泳比赛:80元、120元、180元篮球比赛:80元、120元足球比赛:50-200 元不等乒乓球比赛:50-200 元不等羽毛球比赛:50-200 元不等以上的门票价格根据坐位不同价格也不一样,不同不比赛项目所涉及的价格也不相同。杭州亚运会开幕式时间经有关方面协商一致,并经亚奥理事会执委会批准,杭州2022年第19届亚运会将于2023年9月23日至10月8日举行。杭州亚组委将在亚奥理事会和中国奥委会的指导下,与有关各方共同努力,按照确定的举办日期全面做好筹办工作,呈现一届“中国特色、浙江风采、杭州韵味、精彩纷呈”的体育文化盛会。杭州亚运会比赛项目清单杭州亚运会也是备受瞩目的国际体育赛事,届时亚洲的众多国家运动员都将齐聚北京进行各类体育项目的比拼。杭州亚运会2022年9月10日开始举办,不过现在很多朋友都不太清楚亚运会都有哪些项目,下面就和小编来了解看看2022杭州亚运会的比赛项目吧。截止2022年11月,2022年杭州亚运会共有41个大项,其中包括了游泳、射箭、田径、羽毛球、棒垒球、篮球、拳击、皮划艇、龙舟、智力项目、板球、自行车、马术、击剑、足球、高尔夫球、摔跤、武术、武道、举重、排球、跆拳道、网球、铁人三项、射击、攀岩、壁球、体育舞蹈、乒乓球、橄榄球、藤球、帆船、体操、曲棍球、手球、柔道、卡巴迪、现代五项、轮滑、赛艇和新加入的电竞。在这41个大项下还有60多个分项,届时将产生超过480枚金牌,可以说是精彩纷呈,其中电竞项目更是首次入选亚运会正式比赛项目,这标志着电竞产业的壮大,并正式开始国际化,还有一些老牌项目,像羽毛球,乒乓球,体操这类中国的传统强项,几乎是已经提前预定了奖牌榜了。除此之外,在网球,田径,篮球,马术,高尔夫球等欧美国家明显强势的项目中,中国代表团可能会面临比较大的挑战,但是不可否认,在田径短跑项目中,我们国家已经取得了非常大的进步,尤其是以苏炳添为代表的一批新生代的运动员,大大缩小了和欧美国家之间的差距。}
位置 > 首页 >
作文 >
日期:2022-10-26 00:00:00
用英语写吉祥物作文1  A wolf has become the official mascot of the FIFA World Cup 2018 that will take place in Russia.  2018年世界杯将在***举办,一只小狼则成为了**吉祥物。  The mascot was chosen following a poll on the Internet in the country.  该吉祥物是通过***网络民意**选出的。  It was unveiled during a live TV broadcast on the Russian television.  它的第一次亮相是在***电视台的一档电视直播节目中。  Other options for the World Cup 2018 mascots were a cat and a tiger.  2018年世界杯的`吉祥物还有另外两个选项,其中一个是猫咪,另一个是老虎。  Nearly 53 percent of votes were given to the wolf, while the tiger gained the support of almost 27 percent, and the cat received about 20 percent.  这只小狼有将近53%的得票率,而老虎的得票率大概是27%,猫咪的得票率是20%。  Over a million people have taken part in the voting, according to the FIFA.  据国际足联表示,共有约一百多万人参加了此次投票。  Russian cities of Kaliningrad, Kazan, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Saint Petersburg, Samara, Saransk, Sochi, Volgograd and Yekaterinburg will host FIFA World Cup 2018 to last from June 14 through July 15, 2018.  包括加里宁格勒,喀山,***,诺夫哥罗德,顿河河畔罗斯托夫,圣彼得堡,萨马拉,萨兰斯克,索契,伏尔加格勒和叶卡捷琳堡在内的诸多***城市,将会举办2018年世界杯。该届世界杯将从2018年6月14号开始,持续到7月15号结束。用英语写吉祥物作文2  The Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games announced last Tuesday that the nation's elementary school children will likely choose the Game's mascot from the final candidates via voting.  东京奥运会和残奥会**委员会上周二宣布,奥运吉祥物或将由**小学生从最终候选设计中投票选出。  The committee is expected to give each elementary class across Japan one vote on the final mascot candidates and will choose the one the children select the most.  东京奥组委预计将让全**各小学的每个班级对最终候选吉祥物进行一次投票,并将选择获得孩子投票数最高的作为吉祥物。  The committee said it will be the first effort of its kind in the history of the Games.  东京奥组委表示,这将是奥运史上此类举措。  The committee is consulting the Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry and other related parties to decide the application requirements and screening method by mid-May, and a committee review panel will narrow the candidates for the mascot down to three or four by the end of the year.  东京奥组委正在与文部科学省等有关方面进行商讨,将在5月中旬前决定吉祥物申请要求和筛选办法;今年年底前,奥组委评委会将把吉祥物候选范围缩至三四个。  The vote will then be held at the beginning of 2018 with the intention of deciding the design of the mascot by the first half of the year.  之后将于2018年年初举行投票,争取在2018年上半年之前确定吉祥物的设计图案。  According to the education ministry's School Basic Survey, in academic year 2016, there were 20,313 public and private elementary schools nationwide, making up a total of 271,764 classes.  根据教育部门的学校基本**显示,在2016学年,**全国共有20313所公立和私立小学,一共有271764个班级。用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)扩展阅读用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展1)——用英语写读后感 (菁选3篇)用英语写读后感1  “animals deserve our kindness, sympathy and understanding,” that is what anna sewell-the author of black beauty-wanted to convince her readers. thanks to sewell, i now think about the animal-human relationship from both the human and the animal’s point of view.  the inspiration for anna sewell’s novel was drawn from her own relationship with horses. anna sewell was born on march 20th, 1820 in norfolk, england and was crippled while still very young. due to her disability, she relied on horse-drawn carriages and grew to love horses as a result. she also became appalled by the careless and cruel treatment horses often received from humans and determined to write a book.. in the second year of work on the book, she was told that she had only eighteen months to live, but she persevered in order “to induce kindness, sympathy and an understanding (of the ) treatment of horses.” five years later, she was still working on black beauty, her only book. unfortunately, sewell died a few months after publication and never learned of the book’s huge success. black beauty formed an impassioned plea for animal rights at a time when such a notion had been dismissed as ridiculous.  the novel portrayed the real condition of working horses living in britain during the victorian era. in that time period, the wealthy thought that their horses were treated well because they never stepped into the stable. in order to call people’s attention to horses’ hard life, sewell tells the story through the first-person narrative voice of a horse. this innovative personification of an animal made the book a real success. readers heard the stories straight from the horse’s mouth, literally, as an animal spoke of extremes of joy and suffering. people were shocked by the truth exposed by the novel and changed their attitudes towards animals.  sewell formed the nove用英语写读后感2  Seventeen year old Bella moves from sunny Phoenix to rainy Forks,Washington,but the new school is the least of her troubles.She soon finds herself attracted to amysterious boy who seems to be infuriated by her mere presence.Soon,however,the truth comes out and the two become inseparable.Bella never dreamed she'd fall in love,let alone with avampire named Edward.Throughout the novel,he fights to save her,from himself and from others.  Those who will enjoy this novel most are teens and *s looking for agood fantasy and adolescent romance.This is the novel that took Harry Potter's place on the best seller's list.The world of magic and wizards may very well be replaced with the world of vampires created by Stephenie Meyer in her Twilight Saga.  For me,the novel didn't seem to be written particularly well.The plot is simple,characters are predictable and static,and it takes forever for the action to start.That all being said,I think the novel was at least average and worth aread.I will continue to read the rest in the series,but Idoubt I'll re-read them once I'm done用英语写读后感3  The movie begins in modern times with the exploration of the wreck by agroup searching for treasures,that sunk with the Titanic,which has recently occurred.One of the survivors of the Titanic,Rose DeWitt Bukater,who had heard of the exploration of the wreck on television and is flown to the boat where the search is being led from to tell of what she remembers to help the search.She gets to telling her memory of the one and only voyage of the Titanic.With this,the scene shifts to Southhampton,Ireland where the Titanic set sail from on April 10,1912as all the passengers are boarding.  After another stop on the Irish coast Titanic went out to see on its maiden voyage across the Atlantic bound for New York.Historically the first few days of the voyage went by uneventful,but the fictional plot of the story is developed during this time as Rose sees the hopeless entrapement of an engagement that she is in to the wealthy Cal Hockley and falls in love with third class passenger,Jack Dawson.Captain Smith alledgedly as shown in the movie was urged by the White Star Line Director to increase the speed of the ship so they would make the newspaper headlines and receive extra publicity by arriving in New York on Thursday night and not on Friday morning as planned.Smith then ordered the fateful decision going against his thirty-two years of experience to stretch the Titanic's legs out to full speed.The Titanic had reports that the waters in the Atlantic they were sailing in were full of icebergs,but they ignored these warnings and proceeded at full speed as shown in the movie.On April 15,1912at 11:39,an iceberg was sighted.  They attempted to shut off the engines and turn the ship out of the path of the iceberg but there was not enough time and the ship hit the iceberg on the starboard side as depicted in the film.The portrayal of the many small holes in the side of the ship and not one large gash along the side is accurate.The crew of Titanic sent out distress calls and set off distress rockets as shown until 2:18when the lights finally failed.The lights of the California were spotted six miles away but they failed to realize what was going on and did not respond to Titani c's many pleas for help.The California had tried earlier in the day to warn Titanic of the severe ice that had caused them to stop their trip but Titanic had brushed them off causing the California to turn off its radio and leave the Titanic on its own.The first class women and children were the first as depicted to be put into the twenty lifeboats that were on the ship.Overwhelmingly the third class passengers suffered the most amount of deaths of any class and the crew was hit hard in this tragedy too.The word of White Star Line employees and first class passengers was believed over that of second and third class passengers when authorities were trying to gain information of the sinking.Also,the metal that was used to build the Titanic has been found in recent years under conditions of severe cold,which were experienced the night Titanic sank to be extremely brittle.Overall,the basic plot is very accurate in its portayal of the events and the times at which these用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展2)——用英语介绍自己的作文 (菁选3篇)用英语介绍自己的作文1  My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a com*r company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.  In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlargemy knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning.  But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.用英语介绍自己的作文2  My name is ________. There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistryteacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.  I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.  I hope to study both English and com*r technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and ap* to my research in the future.用英语介绍自己的作文3  I am of great honour to stand here and introduce myself to you.My name is Luo Zhaohua,Im twelve years old now, I am studying in Long Ping Prmary School .There are three people in my family .My father works in ICBC.And my mother is a teacher . Imthe youngest one inmy family.  In my spera time ,I like to do anything relating to English such listening to English songs ,watching English movies or TV programs,even writing some English compositions on the Tnternet, to exchange our iedas with my penfriends.I think these could enlarge my knowledge. In addtion,T also like to play PC games ,because I think PC games could motivate me to learnsomething such as English.  My favourite course is English,because I think it is interesting to say one thingviadiffent sounds.Iwish myEnglish could be improved and be able to speak fluent English in the future.用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展3)——用英语写读后感 (菁选3篇)用英语写读后感1  “animals deserve our kindness, sympathy and understanding,” that is what anna sewell-the author of black beauty-wanted to convince her readers. thanks to sewell, i now think about the animal-human relationship from both the human and the animal’s point of view.  the inspiration for anna sewell’s novel was drawn from her own relationship with horses. anna sewell was born on march 20th, 1820 in norfolk, england and was crippled while still very young. due to her disability, she relied on horse-drawn carriages and grew to love horses as a result. she also became appalled by the careless and cruel treatment horses often received from humans and determined to write a book.. in the second year of work on the book, she was told that she had only eighteen months to live, but she persevered in order “to induce kindness, sympathy and an understanding (of the ) treatment of horses.” five years later, she was still working on black beauty, her only book. unfortunately, sewell died a few months after publication and never learned of the book’s huge success. black beauty formed an impassioned plea for animal rights at a time when such a notion had been dismissed as ridiculous.  the novel portrayed the real condition of working horses living in britain during the victorian era. in that time period, the wealthy thought that their horses were treated well because they never stepped into the stable. in order to call people’s attention to horses’ hard life, sewell tells the story through the first-person narrative voice of a horse. this innovative personification of an animal made the book a real success. readers heard the stories straight from the horse’s mouth, literally, as an animal spoke of extremes of joy and suffering. people were shocked by the truth exposed by the novel and changed their attitudes towards animals.  sewell formed the nove用英语写读后感2  Seventeen year old Bella moves from sunny Phoenix to rainy Forks,Washington,but the new school is the least of her troubles.She soon finds herself attracted to amysterious boy who seems to be infuriated by her mere presence.Soon,however,the truth comes out and the two become inseparable.Bella never dreamed she'd fall in love,let alone with avampire named Edward.Throughout the novel,he fights to save her,from himself and from others.  Those who will enjoy this novel most are teens and *s looking for agood fantasy and adolescent romance.This is the novel that took Harry Potter's place on the best seller's list.The world of magic and wizards may very well be replaced with the world of vampires created by Stephenie Meyer in her Twilight Saga.  For me,the novel didn't seem to be written particularly well.The plot is simple,characters are predictable and static,and it takes forever for the action to start.That all being said,I think the novel was at least average and worth aread.I will continue to read the rest in the series,but Idoubt I'll re-read them once I'm done用英语写读后感3  The movie begins in modern times with the exploration of the wreck by agroup searching for treasures,that sunk with the Titanic,which has recently occurred.One of the survivors of the Titanic,Rose DeWitt Bukater,who had heard of the exploration of the wreck on television and is flown to the boat where the search is being led from to tell of what she remembers to help the search.She gets to telling her memory of the one and only voyage of the Titanic.With this,the scene shifts to Southhampton,Ireland where the Titanic set sail from on April 10,1912as all the passengers are boarding.  After another stop on the Irish coast Titanic went out to see on its maiden voyage across the Atlantic bound for New York.Historically the first few days of the voyage went by uneventful,but the fictional plot of the story is developed during this time as Rose sees the hopeless entrapement of an engagement that she is in to the wealthy Cal Hockley and falls in love with third class passenger,Jack Dawson.Captain Smith alledgedly as shown in the movie was urged by the White Star Line Director to increase the speed of the ship so they would make the newspaper headlines and receive extra publicity by arriving in New York on Thursday night and not on Friday morning as planned.Smith then ordered the fateful decision going against his thirty-two years of experience to stretch the Titanic's legs out to full speed.The Titanic had reports that the waters in the Atlantic they were sailing in were full of icebergs,but they ignored these warnings and proceeded at full speed as shown in the movie.On April 15,1912at 11:39,an iceberg was sighted.  They attempted to shut off the engines and turn the ship out of the path of the iceberg but there was not enough time and the ship hit the iceberg on the starboard side as depicted in the film.The portrayal of the many small holes in the side of the ship and not one large gash along the side is accurate.The crew of Titanic sent out distress calls and set off distress rockets as shown until 2:18when the lights finally failed.The lights of the California were spotted six miles away but they failed to realize what was going on and did not respond to Titani c's many pleas for help.The California had tried earlier in the day to warn Titanic of the severe ice that had caused them to stop their trip but Titanic had brushed them off causing the California to turn off its radio and leave the Titanic on its own.The first class women and children were the first as depicted to be put into the twenty lifeboats that were on the ship.Overwhelmingly the third class passengers suffered the most amount of deaths of any class and the crew was hit hard in this tragedy too.The word of White Star Line employees and first class passengers was believed over that of second and third class passengers when authorities were trying to gain information of the sinking.Also,the metal that was used to build the Titanic has been found in recent years under conditions of severe cold,which were experienced the night Titanic sank to be extremely brittle.Overall,the basic plot is very accurate in its portayal of the events and the times at which these用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展4)——用英语写的感谢信用英语写的感谢信  在生活中,感谢信使用的频率越来越高,我们在写感谢信的时候要注意态度要真挚。你所见过的感谢信是什么样的呢?下面是小编整理的用英语写的感谢信,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。用英语写的感谢信1  Dear Aunt and Uncle,  I don’t know how I can thank you enough for the timely birthday present that you sent me.  It was such a great and happy surprise.  I have been longing to have an electronic dictionary of this kind for ages.  Now I don’t have to carry a very thick dictionary along with me in my bag everyday.  It is so small that I can keep it in my pocket.  It is such a convenience to my work and studies.  It was so kind of you to have sent me this electronic dictionary.  Every time I use it I will think of you and appreciate your warm heartedness.  xxx  20xx年xx月xx日用英语写的感谢信2  I am just writing to say thank you.  Thank you for teaching us things we need to learn, thank you for being there for us when we have any problems, thanks for your devotion and willingneto help us, thank you for the love you've shown to us.  I am lucky to have a teacher like you.  And no matter what kind of person i will become, you will always have your influence on me.  You taught me how to study, how to live and even how to be a man.  From you I learned what kind of person i want to be and what should i get from life.  This means everything to me.  My dear teacher, no matter what you will always have a special place in my heart and i will remember what i have learned from you and carry the knowleges through my life!  xxx  20xx年xx月xx日用英语写的感谢信3  Dear Prof。 Herthwell,  亲爱的Herthwell教授:  Many thanks for your kind hospitality and the honor you showed me during our delegation’s recent visit to your university。 It was nice of you to introduce me to so many famous professors and celebrated scholars at your university。 We had a safe and sound trip home。 Now we have resumed our work。  十分感谢你的盛情款待,以及在你在我们的**团最近访问你的大学时对我们的尊敬。多谢你把我介绍给那么多您大学里的知名教授和的学者。我们已经**愉悦得回到家了。此刻,我们继续我们的工作了。  Meanwhile, I hope you will someday pay a short visit to our university and give us some lectures on “Modern Western Economics”。  同时,我期望有一天你能够对我校进行一个短暂的访问并给我们开一些关于“现代**经济学”的讲座。  Please have no hesitation in writing to me if you want me to do something for you in China。  如果你要我为你在*做些事情,请不要犹豫,写信给我。  Best wishes,  Li Dong  的祝愿  李东用英语写的感谢信4Dear Miss Wang,  I'm writing this letter to appreciate your help in my English.  My English is not very good and I lose my interest in learning it. However, since you taught us, my English has been better and better. In your class, we can tell stories, sing songs, play games and do many funny things. I like your class very much and I am interested in English again now. Thanks for your help.  Best wishes.  yours  LiHua用英语写的感谢信5  Dear Mom & Dad,  Today I want to tell you that you don't need to worry about me any more. I'm grown up! I will be responsible for my life and for my future. I will study very hard. I will exercise everyday to keep fit. I will read English every morning and every night. I will make the best use of every spare minute. I will be happy, confident, positive and energetic everyday!! I will develop good habits and use them to constantly improve myself. I will never do anything that would harm my body or my mind. I will never do anything that would make you feel disappointed or ashamed. I will learn as much as I can and become smarter and stronger every day. I have learned by watching you that the best way to reach my goals is to work hard and never give up. You’re my best role models. You set a great example for me.  I have so many great dreams. I know that realizing these dreams will take a lot of time and effort. But don't worry about me. I have strong confidence in myself. I know if I keep trying, keep working hard and keep dreaming, I will definitely realize all my dreams. I will be somebody special. But I will not only care about myself. I will contribute to my school, my hometown and my country. I will contribute to society. I will use all my abilities and talents to help my family and my country have a glorious future. I will make a difference in this world.  Dear Mom and Dad, you’ll be proud of me! You will see great results from all your hard work and sacrifice. Thank you very much for your continued support! Thank you very much for your patience, love and understanding. I love you! I appreciate you! I’m very proud of you!  Exercise every day to keep healthy! Enjoy life every day and stay happy! My only hope for you is you both to enjoy continued health and happiness. You brought me into this word to share your life. I will do my best to make sure each day of it is filled with joy and pride.  Mom & Dad, you are the best parents in the world! I don’t know what I would have done without you.  All My Everlasting Love,  Your Daughter  [用英语写对父母感谢信]用英语写的感谢信6  Dear Zhang Li,  I'm sending you this short letter of thanks with a small present, which I hope you will like.  Thank you very much for helping my father last Sunday, when he broke his legs on the stairs.  My father told me that he had fallen and hurt his leg badly.  He could not get up or walk.  Then you came to help him.  You called a taxi for my father, and took him to the nearest hospital.  When the doctor told you my father s leg was broken, you phoned me and told me what had happened.  My father is already much better now.  He will have to stay in hospital for another week, and then he can come home.  Once again, my parents and I want to expreour gratitude for all you have done for our family.  You are such a warm-hearted student.  Best wishes,  xxx  20xx年xx月xx日用英语写的感谢信7  Dear Mr.  Brown,  I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the money and books you sent me.  I could not have returned to school without your help.  Thank you so much.  I have been working hard since I went back to school.  I have made great progress in my studies with the help of my teachers.  They often praise me and encourage me.  But for your help, I might have left school and couldn’t have got such a good education.  I have made up my mind to study harder and make greater progress.  How are you getting on with your life and work? I would like to meet you in person, but I have no opportunity to do so.  Would you please send me a photo of yourself? Thank you again for your generous help and best wishes!  Yours Sincerely, /用英语写的感谢信8  My dearest Mother,  The mother's day is coming and I would like to say “Happy mother's day” in this letter.  I love you and thank you so much for everything you did for me.  This day, I will stay away and can't give you my appreciation at home.  I know I will watch myself, so don't worry about me.  I am doing very well on my study.  My schoolmates and teachers are all very nice.  Though I can't be at home, I hope you have a wonderful mother's day.用英语写的感谢信9  Mr.Smithde  I am li ping.Thank you for donating me some books ang money.I has made a lot of progress by my teacher help.My teachers says you did a great job.My parents also think i am very good.They want me to get better results.And i decide to study harder than before.To get to better results as great as my teachers ang parents thought.I hope to meet you,however,i don't have time to go to Beijing.So i hope you send me some photo of yours.用英语写的感谢信10尊敬的黄碧华老师、张薇老师:  时光荏苒,您们所带的大二班全体小朋友就要毕业了,在这临近毕业的前夕,我们大二班全体孩子的家长无比的激动和感动!在这过去的三年、一千多个日日夜夜,就像一千零一夜的故事,每天都充满新奇和欢乐;孩子们从进园只知哭啼的小童,到现在成长为****、聪慧、守纪律,具有想象力和充满爱心的大班小朋友,他们成长的每一点一滴都倾注了您们的真情和心血!您们用美丽的心灵、用青春、用自己全部的聪明才智抚育了我们的孩子,是孩子们最佳的启蒙老师,给孩子们留下了最美好的童年记忆!看着这群健康、聪慧有爱心有才智的孩子们,我们家长对辛勤的老师的感激之心无以言表!您们是成功的,是合格的,你们对教育事业的执着、对孩子们的真心与热情,永远铭记在我们的心中,您们的师德、师艺都是一百分,您们言传身教用自身的魅力、正能量感染了、教育了孩子,也同时教育了、感动了我们家长!我们家长和孩子们真心感到碰到了好老师!但愿我们国家会有千千万万个向您们这样的好老师能为我们的'国家培育出无数的万紫千红的有用之材。  孩子们马上就要上小学了,就要离开他们心爱的老师,心爱的幼儿园,他们特别的舍不得离开你们;  他她们还会继续健康的长大,他她们在您们精心教育的基础上还会不断攀登新的高峰,当他她们在今后的各个科学、知识领域、在国家建设的各个岗位上取得优异成绩的时候,他她们一定不会忘记在他们人生的起跑线上曾经有您们这样的好老师为他们默默奉献过!千言万语表达不尽大二班家长们对黄碧华老师、张薇老师还有照顾过他们的林老师、韩老师还有我们优秀的广厦幼儿园的感激之情!祝愿您们身体健康!祝福您们事业兴旺发达!明天更加美好!  大二班的全体家长  二零一X年六月用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展5)——描写冬残奥会吉祥物的作文500字 (菁选3篇)描写冬残奥会吉祥物的作文500字1  我来了!是谁来了?当然是我们**人来了。是2022年冬奥会和冬残奥会的东道国来了。想到这儿,我心里是满满的自豪感。  我们**民族的人口占全世界人口的五分之一,接近于两个多欧洲的人口,有我们**参加的奥运会才是盛大的国际体育盛事,更有意义的是,2022年世界冬奥会和残奥会在**举行,去年冬奥会和残奥会的吉祥物揭晓,“冰墩墩”和“雪容融”脱颖而出。  冰墩墩,他寓意深刻,“冰”象征着纯洁坚强,是冬奥会的特点。“墩墩”意喻墩厚、健康、活泼、可爱,契合熊猫形象,象征着冬奥会运动员强壮的身体,坚韧的意志和鼓舞人心的奥林匹克精神。  冰墩墩的头部外壳造型取自冰雪运动头盔,装饰着彩色光环,其灵感源自于**冬奥会的国家速滑馆“冰丝带”,流动的明亮色彩线条,象征着冰雪运动的赛道和5g高科技,左手中的心形图案,**着我们国家对全世界朋友的`热情欢迎。冰墩墩整体形象酷似航天员,寓意创造非凡,探索未来,体现了追求卓越,引领时代,以及面向未来的无限可能。  雪容融名字的寓意同样深刻,“雪”象征洁白、美丽,是冰雪运动员的特点。“容”意喻包容、宽容,交流互鉴。“融”意喻融合、温暖、相知相融。容融表达了世界文明交流互鉴、**发展的理念,体现了通过残奥会运动创造一个更加包容的世界,体现了通过残奥构建人类命运共同体的美好愿景。  我喜欢你们,冰墩墩和雪容融。描写冬残奥会吉祥物的作文500字2  冰墩墩和雪容融是我国2022年冬季奥运会吉祥物,它们的样子很可爱,我有一个梦想:能和它们一起旅游一日该有多好啊!终于,我的梦想实现了!那是四月的一天,我接到奥林匹克委员会的邀请,要带冰墩墩和雪容融游览河南旅游圣地!得到这个消息,我别提有多兴奋了。  作为小导游,我带领冰墩墩和雪容融第一站来到了洛阳的龙门石窟,龙门石窟是**四大洞窟之一。我们一起走上巍然屹立的伊河大桥,冰墩墩和雪容融兴奋不已,迫不及待地想领略石窟中佛像的风貌。我们顺着标志往前走,渐渐地,望见了许多大小不一的洞窟,我给他们介绍这些雕刻细致、惟妙惟肖的佛像,他们两个刚看到大佛时大吃一惊,冰墩墩奇怪地说:“这座山里怎么会有大佛?”我回答道:“冰墩墩,这不是真的大佛,这是人们雕刻出来的。”冰墩墩双手合十道:“我已被这磅礴的景象所折服!”雪容融问道:“这样恢弘的石窟艺术是怎样建造出来的?”我骄傲地说:“这是我们**人们用自己的力量和智慧开拓出的奇迹!”  我们从龙门石窟转乘去了王城公园,我们去的时候正是四月的时候,那里的牡丹开的正旺,真是“唯有牡丹真国色,花开时节动京城”各色雍容华贵的牡丹竞相开放,冰墩墩和雪容融叹为观止。我们还一起看到了威风凛凛的老虎,调皮可爱的猴子,游玩了刺激的碰碰车,观景的摩天轮等等,我们一起玩得非常开心。  现在也是时候该分开了,我还有点不舍得和它们分开,但是“天下无不散之筵席”,再舍不得也得分手,我将它们送到了奥林匹克委员会的人手中,依依不舍的离开了,我期待着,期待着能和下一届奥林匹克吉祥物的相遇……描写冬残奥会吉祥物的作文500字3  2022年冬奥会和残奥会的吉祥物“冰墩墩”带着它的好朋友“雪容融”来了,它们开启了一段神奇的旅程。  它们的第一站,来到了长城,只见长城像一条巨龙盘绕在神州大地上,“冰墩墩”和“雪容融”像到过长城的每一个人一样,无不惊叹它的磅礴气势,宏伟规模。突然,它们变了脸色,原先是有人在长城的城砖上画**一个爱心,里面还写了两个人的名字,怪不得它们会生气呢?原先这些人不讲礼貌的行为破坏了历史的结晶,真替他们的不礼貌的行为感到羞耻。  它们的第二站,来到了甘肃墩煌莫高窟,它们欣赏着“丝绸之路”上的这座艺术宝库,它们感慨着人类的智慧与恢弘。突然它们听到一个小女孩喊“妈妈,我要那个彩塑。”只见妈妈蹲下来,耐心的对小女孩说:“这是我国珍贵的文物,是五千年瑰丽的文化,任何人都不能破坏,我们每一个人都有职责保护好它不受伤害。”小女孩听后,似懂非懂的挺起小胸脯,俨然一个小士兵的模样。看到那里它们满意的笑了。它们又去了奔腾的黄河、巍峨的泰山、华夏礼貌的摇篮*遥、美丽的丽江。  它们的最终一站,来到了我们的学校。看到每一个学生在认真努力的学习。下课了,“冰墩墩”和“雪容融”给我们讲它们旅途中的所见、所闻、所感。最终它们倡议我们每一个小学生都要做礼貌的使者,保护好我们的环境,保护好我们的文化遗产,建设更完美的家园。用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展6)——用英语讲**春节的演讲稿 (菁选3篇)用英语讲**春节的演讲稿1  Chinese New Year or Spring Festival is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. It is sometimes called the "Lunar New Year" by English speakers. The festival traditionally begins on the first day of the first month (Chinese:正月; pinyin: zhēng yuè) in the Chinese calendar and ends on the 15th; this day is called Lantern Festival. Chinese New Years Eve is known as chú xī. It literally means "Year-pass Eve".  Chinese New Year is the longest and most important festivity in the Lunar Calendar. The origin of Chinese New Year is itself centuries old and gains significance because of several myths and traditions. Ancient Chinese New Year is a reflection on how the people behaved and what they believed in the most.  Celebrated in areas with large populations of ethnic Chinese, Chinese New Year is considered a major holiday for the Chinese and has had influence on the new year celebrations of its geographic neighbors, as well as cultures with whom the Chinese have had extensive interaction. These include Koreans (Seollal), Tibetans and Bhutanese (Losar), Mongolians (Tsagaan Sar), Vietnamese (Tt), and formerly the Japanese before 1873 (Oshogatsu). Outside of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and ******, Chinese New Year is also celebrated in countries with significant Han Chinese populations, such as Singapore, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. In countries such as Australia, Canada and the United States, although Chinese New Year is not an official holiday, many ethnic Chinese hold large celebrations and Australia Post, Canada Post, and the US Postal Service issues New Years themed stamps.  Within China, regional customs and traditions concerning the celebration of the Chinese new year vary widely. People will pour out their money to buy presents, decoration, material, food, and clothing. It is also the tradition that every family thoroughly cleans the house to sweep away any ill-fortune in hopes to make way for good incoming luck. Windows and doors will be decorated with red colour paper-cuts and couplets with popular themes of “happiness”, “wealth”, and “longevity”. On the Eve of Chinese New Year, supper is a feast with families. Food will include such items as pigs, ducks, chicken and sweet delicacies. The family will end the night with firecrackers. Early the next morning, children will greet their parents by wishing them a healthy and happy new year, and receive money in red paper envelopes. The Chinese New Year tradition is a great way to reconcile forgetting all grudges, and sincerely wish peace and happiness for everyone.用英语讲**春节的演讲稿2  January first. The beginning of a new year. As far back in history as we can tell, people have celebrated the start of a new year.  The people of ancient Egypt began their new year in summer. That is when the Nile River flooded its banks, bringing water and fertility to the land. The people of ancient Babylonia and Persia began their new year on March twenty-first, the first day of spring. And, some Native American Indians began their new year when the nuts of the oak tree became ripe. That was usually in late summer.  Now, almost everyone celebrates New Years Day on January first. Today, as before, people observe the New Years holiday in many different ways.  The ancient Babylonians celebrated by forcing their king to give up his crown and royal clothing. They made him get down on his knees and admit all the mistakes he had made during the past year.  This idea of admitting wrongs and finishing the business of the old year is found in many societies at new years. So is the idea of making resolutions. A resolution is a promise to change your ways. To stop smoking, for example. Or to get more physical exercise.  Noise-making is another ancient custom at the new year. The noise is considered necessary to chase away the evil spirits of the old year. People around the world do different things to make a lot of noise. They may hit sticks together. Or beat on drums. Or blow horns. Or explode fireworks.  Americans celebrate the New Year in many ways.  Most do not have to go to work or school. So they visit family and friends. Attend church services. Share a holiday meal. Or watch new years parades on television. Two of the most famous parades are the Mummers Parade in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. Both have existed for many years.  Americans also watch football on television on New Years Day. Most years, university teams play in special holiday games.  For those who have been busy at work or school, New Years may be a day of rest. They spend the time thinking about, and preparing for, the demands of the new year.用英语讲**春节的演讲稿3  Good morning everyone!  My name is Jie Lidi. Today, my topic is: “Confidence”. As we all know, failure is the mother of success. But What I want to say is that success is the child of confidence. Without confidence, things can become negative and uncomfortable. I remember, during an English class, I wanted to make a sentence using the word "listen". I should have said: "I listen to the Voice of America" but I was too nervous and said "I listen to the Noise of America". Everybody in the class laughed. Since then I wanted to train myself to be confident. Now, confidence makes me brave and courageous. Take this speech for example. I wanted to enter this competition, but I would feel very embarrassed if I made mistakes. Just then, I thought about my dream. My dream is to become a scientist when I grow up. If I am not confident, how can I overcome difficulties I face? If I am not confident, how can I succeed in developing myself in the future? I will do it! Today, I am making a speech in public and I feel proud and confident!  I am sure, in the future, with confidence, I will go forward-always forward. Confidence will make my dreams come true!  Thank you!用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展7)——用英文写的请假条 (菁选3篇)用英文写的请假条1  Anapplication Forannual Leave  To: Mr. John Smith, General Manager  From: George Chen,accounting Department  Date: January 22, 2003  Subject:application for annual leave  Dear Mr. Smith,  I would like to apply for an annual leave from January 25th to 31st.  As you may know the Spring Festival is falling on February 1st this year. It's the most important holiday in China and offers the best occasion for family reunion. However, over the past 3 years I missed the reunions due to tight work schedule. Now that I have wrapped up my work for this year, I would like to go back to my hometown to pay filial piety to my parents and help my sole brother prepare his wedding on January 28th.  It's indeed double happiness for my family that I would like to be part of. Coupled with the official holidays for the Spring Festival, I will have two weeks off which will definitely gear me up for better work in the new year. I'm looking forward to your kind answer.  Best regards,  George Chen用英文写的请假条2dear ms.xxx,  i would like to know if i could ask for a casual leave of absence from your oral english class this wednesday morning.  yesterday evening i got a phone call from my cousin, who is now running a small firm in suburbs of this city . he needs an interpreter for two days but cannot find the most reliable person, so he wants me to have a try. personally , i regard this as a golden opportunity to put what i have learned in your class into practice, but i need your permission of absence . if you think i may go and help him get over the difficulty, i am confident that i ll do a good job and both of us will grateful.  earnestly yours,  xxx用英文写的请假条3  dear miss chen  i was caught in the rain yesterday and i had a fever last night. i am really not  feeling well now. my mom will take me to see the doctor .please excuse me for not  attending school today.  thank you!  li hua用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展8)——用英语写给父母的一封信 (菁选3篇)用英语写给父母的一封信1Dear parents:  How is everything these days? I miss you very much.  I am very happy at my new shool. My teachers and shoolmates are very friendly to me. They ofen help me with my study. Now I am not worried about my English because I make a lot of progress in it anb I become more and more intrested in it. My shool life here is also wonderful. I take part in many part-time activities. I make many friends there and learn lots of learning methods.  Now final exam is coming. I am busy preparing it . I will try my best to do well in it.  I am glad that the summer holiday is coming. I want to take part in a GREEN CITY GROUP. I think I should make a contribution to protecting our environment.  Its hot these days but I can take good care of myself. You should pay more attention to your health.  Best wishes to you.  Love you,  xxx用英语写给父母的一封信2Beloved father:  It’s a long time no contacting with you since last e-mail. And I miss you so much. Recently I luckily turn to the third officer working on board MV Blue Whale,which is a container ship. I intend to introduce you what Ido on this big vessel in this letter.  I am the third officer working in the deck department. As you know, the third officer is responsible to the master for the proper performance of his assigned bridge watchstanding and navigational duties.  On board, my first daily work is wathckeeping from 8 to 12 and from 20 to 24. my second daily work is in charge of the maintance of the fire-fighting equipment and life-saving equipment. The third , I am also responsible for fire and boat drills, I have to design a muster list and make crew to know the best escape route clearly. Additionally, there are also some simple things I have to do in daily work. For example, I have to assist the Chief Officer in supervising cargo handling operation to measure the draft at the discretion of the Chief Officer or the Master to assist the Master on the bridge with anchoring and mooring and unmooring operation is underway and so on.  In the end, I strongly believed that you must be very familiar with my special work through what I said. And I hope you can stand my back and make me stronger. We will have a reunion soon.  Your ,xxx用英语写给父母的一封信3Dear mom and Dad:  hello.  Remember the day when I was sick and had a fever? In the evening, my father drove to the peoples hospital. It was one oclock in the morning, and my mother was crying. Dad was very anxious and he went around. When the needle was ed, my mother began to cry again. Do you know my parents? I am happy to have you. There is a secret no one knows, only I know: when you are angry and hit me, although it is painful, it is also love. When you cover the quilt for me, Im afraid Ill catch cold. When you Neither father nor mother knows. Ill tell you in a whisper  I wish you a happy holiday, I will always shout to the distance, mom and Dad, I love you!  Best regards! Your ,xxx用英语写吉祥物作文 (菁选2篇)(扩展9)——小学用英语自我介绍带翻译 (菁选3篇)小学用英语自我介绍带翻译1  Hi! My Chinese name is Ma Fangyu. My English name is Jane. I’m a happy girl. I live in Nanzhuang Cun. My birthday is in December. My favorite colour is purple. My favorite pet is lovely dog. I have two big black eyes. I like English very much. Every day I go to school on foot. I like my school. There are 25 students in my class. I love my school. This is me.  【参考翻译】  你好!~我的中文名字是马方宇。我的英文名字是简。我是一个快乐的女孩。我居住在南庄村。我的生日是在十二月。我最喜欢的颜色是紫色。我最喜欢的`宠物是可爱的小狗。我有两只又大又黑的眼睛。我非常喜欢英语。我每天都步行去学校。我喜欢我的学校。有25名学生在我班。我爱我的学校。这就是我。小学用英语自我介绍带翻译2  Hello, everyone! My name is Jyjbys. I am x years old. I am from China.I can speak Chinese and a little English. My favorite subject is English, because I think it is very interesting. I like going to the movies, playing sports and reading books. I like summer best, because it is very relaxing and we have a long hollday. I love my life. I think I am a happy girl. Do you want to make friends with me?  翻译:  大家好!我是 。我x岁。我来自**。我会说中文和一点英文。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为我认为它非常有趣。我喜欢看电影,做运动和看书。我最喜欢夏天,因为他非常轻松并且我们有一个长的假期。我爱我的生活。我认为我是一个快乐的女孩。你想和我做好朋友么?小学用英语自我介绍带翻译3  Everybody is good, my name is called xxx, my English name is called Angle. Everybody knew that Angle is the angel meaning, I hoped that I forever can look like the angel equally happily, joyful, is carefree all day! I in the sixth grade, faced with rose the middle school now, father and mother, grandfather paternal grandmother, teacher schoolmates place the very big expectation to me, I will certainly not disappoint their expectation, will study diligently, passes an examination junior middle school's key class! In the future will become social a person of great ability and tremendous potential, will make the contribution for the motherland!  【中文翻译】  大家好,我的名字叫xxx,我的英文名字叫Angle。大家知道吗,Angle是天使的意思,我希望我永远都会像天使一样开开心心,快快乐乐,整天无忧无虑的!我现在上六年级了,面临升中学了,爸爸妈妈,爷爷奶奶,老师同学都给我寄予很大的期望。我一定不会辜负他们的期望,努力学习,考上初中的重点班!将来成为社会的栋梁之才,为祖国做出贡献作文,英语
相关内容相关词条热门标签全站热门当前热门标签索引精美图文推荐
上一篇
下一篇返回首页}

2022亚运会吉祥物英文介绍短文1. Introdu斤ction2022家急作式视敌五住例亚洲运动会吉祥物正式发布!他(或她?)的名字叫做“Feifei”,是中国传统扇子的化身。作为本届赛事的吉祥物,Feifei将陪伴着参赛选手和观众一起见证这个盛大的体育盛精场爱兰请亚按量宴。2. AppearanceFeifei是一只展开扇子的小雀鸟,身体以主题色紫罗兰色为主,额头上有两个小麦穗装饰,两只翅膀分别是渐变的彩虹色和紫色。它身着运动服,胸前佩戴着2022亚洲运动会的标志,脚下踩着一对绿啊回调套群益群的用齐洋色的“滑轮”,象征本届赛事的主场馆——温州奥体中心360问答的运动场地。3. Meaning吉祥物Feifei的名字在中文中取自“飞飞”,寓意着飞翔和腾飞的精神。它象征着亚洲大家庭的和谐、团结和友爱,同时也传达出中华文化中对扇子文化的热爱和推广。它呼吁世界各地的人们共同关注环保问题,并希望人们能够使用可再生资源,节约用水和电力。4. CreationFeifei的设计灵感来源于中国传统扇子,它的形态也像一个翻开的扇面。设计师在吉圆改发适祥物设计中注入了温州的特色元素,如“滑轮”和小麦穗等,在视觉效果上也保持了各种元素的平衡,使得整个设计更加和谐和美观。5. Conclusion吉祥物Feifei的问世,不仅代表着中国主办的这个盛大赛事的萌发,也象征保英好社仍妒件冷职立着中华文化的传承和弘扬。它将伴随着运动员和观众一起见证亚洲大家庭的奋斗历程,更将为世界各地的人们带来关注环保、推广可再生资源的思考和启示。我们期待着它成次掌集的到来,也为它的出现而自豪!}

我要回帖

更多关于 亚运会吉祥物名字的由来 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信