the+sport+i+how often do+do英语作文?

我爱运动英语作文(精选25篇)  在平平淡淡的日常中,大家一定都接触过作文吧,借助作文可以宣泄心中的情感,调节自己的心情。相信写作文是一个让许多人都头痛的问题,下面是小编精心整理的我爱运动英语作文,希望对大家有所帮助。  我爱运动英语作文 篇1  Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind. At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure. If we don't take exercise for a long time, we may easily fall sick.  I enjoy several outdoor sports. Swimming in the sea is my favorite. Because there are too many people in a swimming pool and the water is always dirty, I prefer to swim in the sea.  Playing badminton is also fun. I can always find a place in the park for playing badminton.Besides,I enjoy jogging in the morning. Sometimes, I jog with my parents in the park.  锻炼对我们的健康有好处。只会用功不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻.通过体育锻炼,我们可以放松身心。同时,我们可以锻炼我们的肌肉和有一个良好的数字。如果我们不运动很长一段时间,我们可能很容易生病。  我喜欢一些户外运动。在海里游泳是我的'最爱。因为游泳池里有太多的人,水总是脏的,我更喜欢在海里游泳。  打羽毛球也很好玩。我总能在公园里找到一个地方打羽毛球。此外,我喜欢在早上慢跑。有时,我和我的父母在公园慢跑。  我爱运动英语作文 篇2  I love sports. I love all kind of sports.I can’t stay inside the house for a long time.When I have spare time, I will go out to play sports.  If it is convenient, anyone asks me to go out to play sports, I will say yes.I often go hiking, running, swimming, play basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis and so on.  All of them are my favorite. And because of them, I have a good body.  我爱运动英语作文 篇3  Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind.At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure.  If we don't take exercise for a long time, we may easily fall sick.I enjoy several outdoor sports.Swimming in the sea is my favorite.Because there are too many people in a swimming pool and the water is always dirty, I prefer to swim in the sea.  Playing badminton is also fun.I can always find a place in the park for playing badminton.  Besides, I enjoy jogging in the morning.Sometimes, I jog with my parents in the park.  我爱运动英语作文 篇4  I love sports and athletics. Sports and athletics are not just building our bodies but also refueling our spirits.They give us energy to continue our work and studies as well as incentive and momentum to create.  They help us maintain a positive attitude towards life and stay petitive whenever facing any challenges.Without sports and athletics, we should definitely be in a tedious world living a tedious life.  我爱运动英语作文 篇5  The Advantages of Doing Physical Exercises  As the proverb goes, “no one knows the value of health until he loses it.” From this, we know that health is very important to everybody. But how to keep fit? Many people believe that sports can offer people health and pleasure.  As far as I concern, I think doing physical exercises have lots of advantages.  我爱运动英语作文 篇6  Today is Thursday, and the school has a spring sports meet. I woke up early in the morning, because it was my first time after school, and I had to play. I'm excited and nervous.  The students came to school early in their uniforms. After a while, the opening ceremony of the games began. With the high national anthem, we lined up to the playground.  The game officially began. The first event was our first year relay race. Bang gunshot, athletes like the arrow as rushed out. At the other end of the runway, taking over the students to lean forward to stick immediately after flying in general run. It was my turn, and although I was nervous, I managed to catch it and ran across. The cheers and cheers of the field were higher and higher, and the runners ran one after another. Finally, we had the relay third. Then, the two hundred meter race, softball, and other events.  Time flies, after a day of game, finally we had the first grade, the students jumped with joy. What a happy sports meeting!  Today is the annual sports meet. Now, grade six in primary school. Also represents the games, is the primary school in the last games. This makes me sad, but today's games, first let me sorrow away.  我爱运动英语作文 篇7  My name is Jim. I like sports, and I like basketball very much.  I often play basketball with King after school. I often play basketball in the basketball court. I want to be a member of the Basketball Club.  My hero is Yao Ming. He is tall and cool. He plays basketball very well. He plays basketball every day. Sometimes he listens to music. In his free time, he looks after his pets.  I want to play in the next World Cup. I hope my dream comes true.  我爱运动英语作文 篇8  My favourite sport is playing basketball. I am not good at it.  I often play basketball with my friends. At school, I can’t play. So I often play after school. I am a member of Sports Club. So I always play there. Playing basketball is fun, and it’s good for my body. It makes me happy.  I never watch basketball matches on TV, because I don’t want to spend time on this. So I don’t get any heroes.  This is my favourite sport. Happiness comes from sports, health comes from sports.  我爱运动英语作文 篇9  My name is Wendy. I am a girl, but I like sports very much. My favourite sport is playing football. I play it well.  I often play football with my classmates. And I play football after school. I likefootball because it is very interesting. It makes me feel happy.  I often watch football matches on TV, the football matches are exciting.  I have a favourite football player. He is Kaka. He was in the Brazil Team, but now he isn’t in it. I like him, because he plays football very well. He is my hero.  我爱运动英语作文 篇10  I like sports and I like swimming very much.  I often play sports with my family. I often play badminton with my friends after school. I am good at playing badminton. It makes me feel very happy. I often talk about badminton and watch badminton watches on the Internet.  Ling Dan is my favourite badminton player. He is my hero.  我爱运动英语作文 篇11  I am a girl, but I’m like a boy. I love doing sports very much. I always playing badminton, basketball and volleyball. But my favourite is playing badminton.  I often play badminton with my friends in the park at weekends. I love badminton, because it can make me happy.  I sometimes watch badminton matches on TV.I can see a lot badminton players. They are all good at playing football.  My favourite player is Lin Dan .He can play badminton very well.I hope I can play badminton better.  我爱运动英语作文 篇12  In the morning, first walk the square. On weekdays, our class walk phalanx, it can be said that formations are not lined up, shouting slogans are not loud. In the process of waiting, several lower grade classes are still shouting slogans. Zhu teacher, said: "you see, these low grade class, the shouting of slogans, than you! You can see many conditions not good!" after hearing Zhu teacher's words, I thought to myself: "come on! Never let Zhu teachers underestimate our class." I think our class teacher Zhu "to stimulate the monstrous war". When I arrived at my class, I felt the voice of the class shouting slogans, that was two or three times as usual.  Here is the radio exercise. The distance between each of us is very close. This we must play a super level to exercise. Everyone in our class need to exercise, and also to adjust the distance between each other. Avoid the parties do not hit, do not affect the exercise schedule.  Then it's time for the game. During the game, we didn't participate in the game, all crazy writing. The people in our class worked hard, but the writers were also struggling. Halfway through the game, only two people were not playing. For this reason, this is our class schedule to stop.  One day, I think it seems exciting for the three events. Those three events are 60 meters, 800 meters, and relay race. 60 meters is a fast race for each class, and the distance is short, very exciting. 800 meters test is endurance, stamina and physical strength, good, running 800 meters is absolutely no problem. If two or three people are "three good". The 800 meters can be a big spectacle. This will be a game between the top players of each class, and a small mistake will lower the competition.  Finally, thanks to the efforts of all aspects of our class, we have received three awards, all of which have our class. This is the best sports game in history.  我爱运动英语作文 篇13  Sports do us good in many respects.  It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, "there are two sides to everything", and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.  My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.  我爱运动英语作文 篇14  Sports in Our School Sports in our school have changed a we have more than three P.E.classes a week.And we have at least one hour to exercise every day.Students get so excite at these changes More and more students take an active part in the ball game.Running and jumping on the playground.  Our school life is becoming more wonderful.Doing sports is a good way to relax and keep fit.What’s more a healthy body can help us study better and live a happier life.  我爱运动英语作文 篇15  My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark . Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company.  I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest . I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there . I will feel very happy and relaxed . This exercise is quite beneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three mael for day It is necessary for us to take breakfast well, becuase it is very important to take so. once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is semm to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.  我爱运动英语作文 篇16  I’m neither interested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I was a baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoy when I was 20 days old.  And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I like swimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feel comfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feel excited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physical and mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be full of energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I’m so thin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming. Oh, I couldn’t wait to swim now. But it is ten o’clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.  我爱运动英语作文 篇17  Chinese intellectual revolution and sociopolitical reform movement . In 1915 young intellectuals inspired by Chen Duxiu began agitating for the reform and strengthening of Chinese society through acceptance of Western science, democracy, and schools of thought, one objective being to make China strong enough to resist Western imperialism.  On May 4, 1919, reformist zeal found focus in a protest by Beijings students against the Versailles Peace Conferences decision to transfer former German concessions in China to Japan. After more than a month of demonstrations, strikes, and refuse of Japanese goods, the government gave way and refused to sign the peace treaty with Germany. The movement spurred the successful reorganization of the Nationalist Party and gave birth to the Chinese Communist Party. See also Treaty of Versailles.  我爱运动英语作文 篇18  My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark. Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company. I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest.  I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there. I will feel very happy and relaxed. This exercise is quitebeneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three meal for day. It isnecessary for us to take breakfast well, because it is very important to take so. Once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is seem to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.  我爱运动英语作文 篇19  Sports in our school have changed a lot. Now we have more than three P.E classes a week . And we have at least one hour to do exercise every day.  Students get so excited at these changes. More and more students take an active part in the ball game, running, and jumping on the playground.School life is becoming more wonderful.I love my school life,and I love my school sport.  我爱运动英语作文 篇20  There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball.  When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport.  Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can.  The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.  我喜欢的运动有很多种,比如游泳、跑步和跳舞。然而,我最喜欢的运动是篮球。  当我在初中时,我开始在学校打篮球。那时,我发现我已经深深地爱上了这项运动。  现在,我想看篮球比赛,我可以。  篮球比赛给了我生命中最美好的时光。  我爱运动英语作文 篇21  My favorite sport is basketball. Playing basketball is very interesting and useful. I often play basketball with my friends. Playing basketball makes me fit and make more friends. I also learn teamwork through play basketball. I love it. And I will play it every Sunday morning.  我最喜欢的运动是篮球。打篮球很有趣也有用。我经常和朋友们一起打篮球。打篮球使我变得更健康也交到了更多的朋友。通过打篮球我也学会了团队协作。我喜欢打篮球。我每周日早晨都会打篮球。  Yesterday, I took the final exam of this term. I worked hard to prepare for it, but I was still nervous. I was afraid that I couldn’t do it well. I had three exams, Chinese, math and English. In the morning, it was the Chinese. It was not so difficult for me that I was sure I could be good in it. Then, it was math in the afternoon. It’s the part I was afraid of most. Not surprised, I met some troubles in math exam. But I still hope they wouldn’t be serious. I am good at English, so I didn’t worry about it. I knew I can do well in it. In short, the final exam was not so hard for me and I am quite sure the scores will be perfect.  昨天,我参加了这学期的期末考试。虽然我很努力备考,但是考前我依然很紧张,我怕自己考不好。有三门考试,分别是语文、数学和英语。第一天早上考语文,这对我来说不算难,我相信自己能考好。下午考数学,这是我最怕的一科。不出意料,考试的时候果然碰到难题了,但我希望不会错得太离谱。英语是我的强项,所以我没有担心英语科目,我知道我会有优异的表现。总的来说,期考对于我来说并不算太难,我相信自己能考出好成绩。  我爱运动英语作文 篇22  Everyone in ourschool love sports. Students and teachers spend longer time to exercise every day.Every morning we do morning exercises and we do exercises again during the long break. Additionally, we do physical training every afternoon. We have twoP.E. lessons a week.The most popular sport seems to be basketball. Another popular game is football. The girls like playing badminton. And volleyball is also liked by many of us when the weather is warm.  We have school teams of basketball, volleyball and football. We often have friendly matches with teams from other schools.  In my opinion, Doing sports can exercise also helps learning.Besides,We should do more exercise to build up our bodies.  我爱运动英语作文 篇23  Everyone in our college goes in for sports. Every morning after we get up we do morning exercises and we do exercises again during the long break. We only have one P.E. class a week, but we do physical training every afternoon. The most popular sport seems to be basketball. Another popular game is football. The girls like playing badminton. And volleyball is also liked by many of us when the weather is warm. Besides ball games, many of us are keen on track and field events. Every term we hold a sports meet.  We have school teams of basketball, volleyball and football. We often have friendly matches with teams from other schools. Whenever there is an important match at the Nangchang Stadium, you ’ re sure to find many of our schoolmates and teachers among the spectators. In short, we all love sports, and we train regularly to keep fit for work, study, and the defence of our country.  我爱运动英语作文 篇24  My name is Wang Wei. I am a boy who loves sports. I especially like ball games.  I like football, but I don't have football, because football is too difficult, I only watch football games on TV. I also like table tennis and basketball. Playing table tennis is easy for me. I often play table tennis with my classmates after school. Basketball can make people relax, and I think playing basketball is cool, so I often practice playing basketball, I play basketball well.Sports make my body stronger.  我爱运动英语作文 篇25  In life, we are sure to have some hobbies, which will promote our growth, learn a new skill, let us enrich ourselves, and make life no longer fidgety.  My favorite sport is basketball, which has many aspects of improvement, including endurance improvement, technical improvement, and skill improvement. First of all, playing basketball requires a certain amount of endurance. Exercise this endurance can choose running and other sports, enhance your physical fitness, and enrich the boring life. Second, playing basketball also needs to have the technical promotion. As the saying goes, the effort is proportional to the return. How long we spend playing basketball, we will have the promotion in the unconscious. Third, everything can not be too tough, only mastering the technical things can give full play to the strength. I love basketball because it brings me a lot of joy and changes in my life.  These are the sports I love. I can‘t live without hobbies. These hobbies can make your life no longer fidgety and change a person’s character. Why not?【我爱运动英语作文】相关文章:我爱运动我健康英语作文01-222016我爱运动 我健康英语作文01-22我爱运动英语作文(通用6篇)10-30爱运动的我作文02-11我爱运动的作文01-17我爱运动05-11爱运动的我04-30我爱运动我健康作文12-25我爱运动小学作文09-06}
关于运动让我快乐的英语作文(通用15篇)  在日常学习、工作或生活中,大家都接触过作文吧,借助作文人们可以实现文化交流的目的。你所见过的作文是什么样的呢?以下是小编整理的关于运动让我快乐的英语作文范文,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇1  The health of the people, can not leave sports, sports not only give us a good body, will give us happiness.  Fifth grade, I joined the school track team, I was a bit of a surprise, but a bit of a pain, because at that time I hate running. But cant, "800" m this distant journey to blunt I come.  On the track team, almost running more than three times a day, I hate it, but I want to look at your body: well, exercise can be healthy. But in a running, I finally unbearable, bathroom ran back to the classroom, going to never go down the track team. The next day, the sports teacher and I said angrily: why go yesterday? Do you know how important sport is, if you really want to quit, you regret it later dont look for me. "I listened and regret, sports is really important to me.  So, I no longer leave the track team again, every day to do sports. After a long time, I slowly found myself some changes... I dont like before often sick, and no longer weak as it once was.  Suddenly I think sport is like a magician, he put my faults bit by bit to become perfect. So Im more and more love for sports. The annual sports meeting, I took a lot of titles, with their abilities I very happy, because I understand that sports will make me confidence.  In the class, I am so so, became the second "female champion athlete called," I am very happy, because I get everyones approval.  Original motion can offer me a different kind of happiness, it can give me health, give me confidence, give me the name, the most important thing is that taught me: only by working hard no pains, no gains.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇2  Now,I like playing sports. I think playing is very interesting and exercising is good for my health.When I was young,I"m not well,so I need more exercises.  If I become a player,I will be famous. People all over the world will know me. And I will be happy.  If I become a player,I will also have many problems. People will follow me everywhere,I will be angry. And if I become a player,I will sometimes be very dangerous. Maybe I will get injured.  But I don"t know my future. Maybe I won"t be a player.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇3  The Advantages of Doing Physical Exercises  As the proverb goes, “no one knows the value of health until he loses it.” From this, we know that health is very important to everybody. But how to keep fit? Many people believe that sports can offer people health and pleasure.  As far as I concern, I think doing physical exercises have lots of advantages.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇4  Today is Thursday, and the school has a spring sports meet. I woke up early in the morning, because it was my first time after school, and I had to play. I'm excited and nervous.  The students came to school early in their uniforms. After a while, the opening ceremony of the games began. With the high national anthem, we lined up to the playground.  The game officially began. The first event was our first year relay race. Bang gunshot, athletes like the arrow as rushed out. At the other end of the runway, taking over the students to lean forward to stick immediately after flying in general run. It was my turn, and although I was nervous, I managed to catch it and ran across. The cheers and cheers of the field were higher and higher, and the runners ran one after another. Finally, we had the relay third. Then, the two hundred meter race, softball, and other events.  Time flies, after a day of game, finally we had the first grade, the students jumped with joy. What a happy sports meeting!  Today is the annual sports meet. Now, grade six in primary school. Also represents the games, is the primary school in the last games. This makes me sad, but today's games, first let me sorrow away.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇5  My name is Jim. I like sports, and I like basketball very much.  I often play basketball with King after school. I often play basketball in the basketball court. I want to be a member of the Basketball Club.  My hero is Yao Ming. He is tall and cool. He plays basketball very well. He plays basketball every day. Sometimes he listens to music. In his free time, he looks after his pets.  I want to play in the next World Cup. I hope my dream comes true.  运动让我快乐的`英语作文 篇6  My favourite sport is playing basketball. I am not good at it.  I often play basketball with my friends. At school, I can’t play. So I often play after school. I am a member of Sports Club. So I always play there. Playing basketball is fun, and it’s good for my body. It makes me happy.  I never watch basketball matches on TV, because I don’t want to spend time on this. So I don’t get any heroes.  This is my favourite sport. Happiness comes from sports, health comes from sports.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇7  My name is Wendy. I am a girl, but I like sports very much. My favourite sport is playing football. I play it well.  I often play football with my classmates. And I play football after school. I likefootball because it is very interesting. It makes me feel happy.  I often watch football matches on TV, the football matches are exciting.  I have a favourite football player. He is Kaka. He was in the Brazil Team, but now he isn’t in it. I like him, because he plays football very well. He is my hero.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇8  Sports do us good in many respects.  It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, "there are two sides to everything", and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.  My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇9  In the morning, first walk the square. On weekdays, our class walk phalanx, it can be said that formations are not lined up, shouting slogans are not loud. In the process of waiting, several lower grade classes are still shouting slogans. Zhu teacher, said: "you see, these low grade class, the shouting of slogans, than you! You can see many conditions not good!" after hearing Zhu teacher's words, I thought to myself: "come on! Never let Zhu teachers underestimate our class." I think our class teacher Zhu "to stimulate the monstrous war". When I arrived at my class, I felt the voice of the class shouting slogans, that was two or three times as usual.  Here is the radio exercise. The distance between each of us is very close. This we must play a super level to exercise. Everyone in our class need to exercise, and also to adjust the distance between each other. Avoid the parties do not hit, do not affect the exercise schedule.  Then it's time for the game. During the game, we didn't participate in the game, all crazy writing. The people in our class worked hard, but the writers were also struggling. Halfway through the game, only two people were not playing. For this reason, this is our class schedule to stop.  One day, I think it seems exciting for the three events. Those three events are 60 meters, 800 meters, and relay race. 60 meters is a fast race for each class, and the distance is short, very exciting. 800 meters test is endurance, stamina and physical strength, good, running 800 meters is absolutely no problem. If two or three people are "three good". The 800 meters can be a big spectacle. This will be a game between the top players of each class, and a small mistake will lower the competition.  Finally, thanks to the efforts of all aspects of our class, we have received three awards, all of which have our class. This is the best sports game in history.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇10  I am a girl, but I’m like a boy. I love doing sports very much. I always playing badminton, basketball and volleyball. But my favourite is playing badminton.  I often play badminton with my friends in the park at weekends. I love badminton, because it can make me happy.  I sometimes watch badminton matches on TV.I can see a lot badminton players. They are all good at playing football.  My favourite player is Lin Dan .He can play badminton very well.I hope I can play badminton better.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇11  I like sports and I like swimming very much.  I often play sports with my family. I often play badminton with my friends after school. I am good at playing badminton. It makes me feel very happy. I often talk about badminton and watch badminton watches on the Internet.  Ling Dan is my favourite badminton player. He is my hero.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇12  My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark. Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company. I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest.  I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there. I will feel very happy and relaxed. This exercise is quitebeneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three meal for day. It isnecessary for us to take breakfast well, because it is very important to take so. Once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is seem to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇13  Taking exercise is good for our health.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind.At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure.If we dont take exercise for a long time, we may easily fall sick.  Now please pay attention to the pictures.There a lot kinds of sports, but which one is really fit you best? As far as I am concerned, we should take different sports for different purpose.  Nowadays, Young people are more likely to pursue a healthy life.Naturally, they think that playing sports can bring us a healthy body.But not all sports are suitable for us.If you just want to keep fit or lose weight, a large amount time spending on playing sports is unnecessary.Taking jog alongside the beach, playing basketball with your friend or even doing fitness exercises could make you feel relax and comfortable.  On the other hand, to the old people, playing basketball must be a joke.But it doesnt means they couldnt enjoy themselves by playing the contrary, sports are important, especially for the people who just retired.Tai chi, ping-pang and yoga can add zest for their life and help them get rid of loneliness.  As the development of our society, more and more pressure around us.  White collar spend fewer and fewer time on playing sports.They must easily fall sick.  So they should pay more attention to balance their life .  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇14  Chinese intellectual revolution and sociopolitical reform movement . In 1915 young intellectuals inspired by Chen Duxiu began agitating for the reform and strengthening of Chinese society through acceptance of Western science, democracy, and schools of thought, one objective being to make China strong enough to resist Western imperialism.  On May 4, 1919, reformist zeal found focus in a protest by Beijings students against the Versailles Peace Conferences decision to transfer former German concessions in China to Japan. After more than a month of demonstrations, strikes, and refuse of Japanese goods, the government gave way and refused to sign the peace treaty with Germany. The movement spurred the successful reorganization of the Nationalist Party and gave birth to the Chinese Communist Party. See also Treaty of Versailles.  运动让我快乐的英语作文 篇15  My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark . Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company.  I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest . I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there . I will feel very happy and relaxed . This exercise is quite beneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three mael for day It is necessary for us to take breakfast well, becuase it is very important to take so. once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is semm to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.【运动让我快乐的英语作文】相关文章:有关运动的作文:我运动,我快乐12-28我运动,我快乐!作文11-24我运动、我快乐作文03-15我运动,我快乐作文05-24我运动我快乐作文08-13我运动,我快乐作文07-20我运动,我快乐-作文11-07我运动我快乐的作文09-29我运动我快乐作文01-05}

我要回帖

更多关于 how often do 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信