亲爱的李宝莉结局不理人,新小美想你了英语怎么说?

给暗恋的人表白的英文语录  在学习、工作、生活中,许多人对一些广为流传的语录都不陌生吧,语录是指一个人言论的记录或摘录。你所见过的语录是什么样的呢?下面是小编收集整理的给暗恋的人表白的英文语录,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。  给暗恋的人表白的英文语录 篇1  1、爱到深处,原来是寂寞。Love to the depths, is lonely.  2、我想要和你一起慢慢变老。I want to grow old with you together.  3、爱一个人,你是会自爱的。Love a person, you will be love.  4、你若一直在,我便一直爱。If you have been, and I will always love.  5、爱情,原来是含笑饮毒酒。Love, it is smiling drink wine.  6、爱情这件事情,从来不卑微。Love this thing, never humble.  7、你永远在心中都是那么漂亮。You are always in your mind is so beautiful.  8、我觉得我暗恋你已经很久了。I think I have a crush on you for a long time.  9、相逢,不是恨晚,便是恨早。Meet, not hate late, early is hate.  10、最厉害的病毒,是爱和谎言。The most severe virus is love and lies.  11、曾经相遇,总胜过从未碰头。Did meet, the total is better than never to meet.  12、对你,不管阴晴圆缺,也不变。For you, no matter rain or shine round, also the same.  13、爱你,藏在我心里,暖在你心!Love you, hide in my heart, warm in your heart!  14、哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你。Even if it is the end of the world, I will love you.  15、累了,就放下吧,别伤了自己!Tired, just put down, dont hurt yourself!  16、使你不爱我,我会一生保护你。You dont love me, I will protect you for my whole life.  17、我想和你过着这样平淡的生活。I want to live in such dull with you.  18、我要变成风,温柔的将你包围。Id like to change into the wind, the tender will be surrounded by you.  19、你是我的他城,你是我的他生。You are my he city, you are my him.  20、等你确定了自己的心,再来找我。Waiting for you to determine your own heart, and then come to me.  21、我的猫很皮,可不可以帮我管它。My cat is skin, can you help me to mind.  22、真的`,输了你,赢了世界又如何?True, lost you, won the world again how?  23、即使你不爱我,我会一生保护你。Even if you dont love me, I will protect you forever.  24、转瞬即逝的爱,我愿意追随终老。Fleeting love, I am willing to follow forever.  25、熟悉的,陌生的,都会擦肩而过。Familiar and unfamiliar, can brush.  26、如果我遇见你,就会紧紧抓住你。If I met you, I will hold you tight.  27、我什么都答应你。你是我的唯一。I promise you anything. You are my one and only.  28、不知什麽时后开始,我已学会依赖。Began after, when I dont know what I have learned to rely on.  29、我们终其一生,都在寻找幸福的路。Throughout his life, we are all looking for happiness.  30、既然想爱,就别怕薄,别怕被辜负。Since want to love, dont be afraid of thin, dont be afraid of being letdown.  31、不知什么时后开始,我已学会依赖。I do not know what when begin, I have learned to rely on.  32、想想和我一同看日升日落的喜悦吧。Think about it and I see the sun rising and sunset joy.  33、事能知足心常泰,人到无求品自高。Matter can contented heart often tiger, people from the high to nothing.  34、不可遗失的留恋,只可肆意的思恋。Not lost, only can wanton of ones affection.  35、我想变成你,见你所见,爱你所爱。I want to be you, see what you see, love what you love.  36、爱上一个人,等于爱上了一种习惯。Fall in love with a person, is equal to the love a habit.  37、你使得我的生活有情有爱,还有泪。You love makes my life there is love, there are tears.  38、不怕遥远,只盼此刻飞奔到你身边。Not afraid to far away, only to dash away to your side at the moment.  39、情在君在,情亡君亡,君亡情亦在。Sentiment in jun, wu jun wu, also in a better mood.  40、我爱你的心是直到世界末日也不变。I love your heart is until the end of the world are the same.  给暗恋的人表白的英文语录 篇2  1、何时能牵你的手,共看海天成一色?  When can you hold your hand and see the sky and the sea as one?  2、这个世界上还没有那个人像你那么神经!那么痴情的爱着我。所以,我决定今生要娶你!  No one in the world is so nervous as you are! Then love me with love. So, I decided to marry you this life!  3、做不了你的太阳,就让我做你的影子。  Can't do your sun, let me be your shadow.  4、牵你的手,朝朝暮暮,牵你的手,等待明天,牵你的手,走过今生,牵你的手,生生世世。  Hold your hand, every morning and evening, hold your hand, waiting for tomorrow, hold your hand, through life, hold your hand, generation after generation.  5、只有你知我的情绪,也只有你能带给我情绪。  Only you know my emotions, and only you can bring me emotions.  6、玫瑰,你的;巧克力,你的;钻戒,你的;你,我的。  Roses, yours, chocolates, yours, diamond rings, yours, yours, mine.  7、离开了你,我只有死亡!  Without you, I'm only dead!  8、总是想念着你,虽然我们无法共同拥有每分每秒。  Always thinking of you, though we can't share every minute.  9、喜欢你也许是我错了,爱上你我真的变了许多!傻瓜,我爱你!  Like you, maybe I was wrong, falling in love with you, I really changed a lot! Fool, I love you!  10、你的信息我舍不得删掉,你的笑脸我不能忘掉,你的真情我已知道,我心跳的声音不想让你听到!  Your information I hate to , your smiling face I can't forget, your true feelings I already know, my heart beat sound don't want you to hear!  11、与你相识是一种缘,与你相恋是一种美,与你相伴是一种福,我愿和你相伴到永远。  Acquaintance with you is a kind of edge, and you fell in love with is a kind of beauty, with your company is a blessing, I would like to accompany you forever.  12、给你一个心里的家,累了,我永远在等你  Give you a heart home, tired, I'll always be waiting for you  13、我是你的`小小狗,你是我的小小骨头,就算掉进臭水沟,我也捡回叼着走。  You are my little dog, you are my little bones, even fell into the gutter, I also go back beak.  14、情人节,我愿做一条鱼,任你红烧、白煮、清蒸,然后躺在你温柔的胃里。  Valentine's day, I would like to be a fish, as you braised, boiled, steamed, and then lie in your gentle stomach.  15、爱你,藏在我心里,暖在你心!  Love you, hide in my heart, warm in your heart!  给暗恋的人表白的英文语录 篇3  1.Most want is you, the most do not want to bother is also you  最想的是你,最不想打扰的也是你。  2.Love you is not my intention. I try to be alone, but I can't stop missing you.  爱你,不是我有意的。我试着孤独,却止不住思念。  3.You just had a light smile on your face there, I desperated to run to you.  你只是在那里云淡风轻的笑,我就不顾一切地奔向你。  4.Story is very long and I will make it short.I like you, for a long time.  故事很长,我长话短说,喜欢你,很久了。  5.I also want to dissolute life,but accidentally,love a person.  我也想浪荡一生,却一不小心钟情了一个人。  6.You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.  你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!  7.Meeting you was fate, and falling in love with you was out of my control。  遇见你是命运的安排,而爱上你是我情不自禁。  8.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的`人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。  9.Any time, any situation, as long as you need me, I immediately come, do my best to do things for you.  任何时候任何情况,只要你需要我,我立即赶来,尽我全力为你做事。  10.I charge you, you spoil me, this is the life I want.  我管着你,你惯着我,这就是我想要的生活。  11.The world is so big, but I just want to stay with you.  世界这么大,可我只想呆在你的身边。  12.I would like to hear about the girl's good governance for the rest of my life.  听闻姑娘治家有方,鄙人余生愿闻其详。  13、You treat me with the world, and I return you with prosperity.  君以天下待我,我以盛世还君。  14.I don't want a moment of warmth, just want your company for the rest of my life.  我不要一时的温暖,只想你一世的陪伴。  15.May the world turn into a sea. May you and I return to our first sight.  愿世界化为沧海,愿你我归于初见。  16.In every night with you, no longer lonely.  在每一个有你相伴的夜,不再过于寂寥冷清。  17.Always nod, always want to say, always difficult to open, the intersection of sight of the moment, I have felt your gentleness.  相遇总是点点头,想说总是难开口,视线相交的一瞬间,我已感觉到你的温柔。  18.Like you, maybe I was wrong, falling in love with you, I really changed a lot! Fool, I love you!  喜欢你也许是我错了,爱上你我真的变了许多!傻瓜,我爱你!  19.When you are here, even the air is sweet.  有你在的时候,连空气都是甜的。  20..Under the sun of the bubble, is colored, just like every day, I am happy.  阳光下的泡沫,是彩色的,就像每天的我,是幸福的。  给暗恋的人表白的英文语录 篇4  1、You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.你是我见过的最美丽的女孩。  2、Nothing is more important than to love you.没有比爱你更重要的事情了。  3、I cannot emphasize the importance of loving you too much.再怎么强调爱你的重要都不过分。  4、It is universally acknowledged that you are indispensable to me.全世界都知道你是我不可缺少的。  5、There is no doubt that I love you.毫无疑问我爱你。  6、It is conceivable that you plays an important role in my life.毫无疑问你在我生命里扮演了重要的角色。  7、In time I came to love you.我开始爱上你了。  8、You are kindly which is the reason why Iove you.你很温柔,这是我爱上你的.原因。  9、Loving you is closely related to my life.爱你与我的生活息息相关。  10、I should get into the habit of taking care of you.我要让照顾你成为一种习惯。  11、Thanks to your encouragement, I finally realized my dream.谢谢你的鼓励,我终于实现了我的梦想。  12、What an important thing it is to keep my promise!履行我的诺言是一个多么重要的事情啊!  13、Loving does good to our mind healthy.爱对我们的心灵有益。  14、We should do our utmost to achieve our goal which is about our love.我们要努力去实现关于我们爱情的目标。  15、I should bring home to you the value of yourself for me.我要让你明白你对我有多么的重要。  16、Ishould spare no effort to love you.我要不遗余力的去爱你。  给暗恋的人表白的英文语录 篇5  1、am not afraid I am afraid spend courage tattle and prate.我不怕流言蜚语我只怕花光勇气。  2、If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。  3、没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……coffee is lonely without cups. i am lonely without you.  4、For something,we can't understand when we are young but by the time we understand,we are no longer young。有些事情,当我们年轻的时候无法懂得,当我们懂得的时候已不再年轻。  5、 The only present love demands is love.爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。  6、If we believe that true love never has to end,then we must know that we will love again.如果我们相信真爱永不会终止,那么我们一定将会再次相爱。  7、我只是一朵向日葵,等待着属于我的唯一的阳光。 I'm just a sunflower ,waiting for my only sunshine。  8、If they throw stones at you,don’t throw back,use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。  9、Do your work with your whole heart and you will succeed.全力以赴,你就会成功。  10、Some things, do not say is a knot, say is a scar.  11、Rabelais:A child is not a vase to filled but a fire to be lit.法国作家拉伯雷:孩子不是一个需要你灌水的瓶子,而是一堆等着你点燃的火焰。  12、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。for our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom i miss so much.但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!  13、晚上好!传递祝福,温暖今宵的你;亲切问候,愿你好梦多。  14、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱。  15、The biggest enemy in love is not the intruder but the time.在爱情中,我们的最大敌人不是第三者,而是时间。  16、am the chessboard, you are the chess piece, we are together is a chesswhich can never finish.  17、You are responsible for your own happiness.要为你的快乐负责的人,是你自己!  18、Strong woman is will cry,but never admit defeat.坚强的女人是会哭,但觉不会认输。  19、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。it is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.  20、Being hurt by the truth is better than comforted by the lies.被真相伤害,总比被谎言安慰要好。  21、because of loving you so much that i stood aside. although my figure left you away, my heart didn’t. today i have made up my mind to say “i love you”.  22、我快要疯了你离开了太久。  23、Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour.把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰。  24、Where there is great love,there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。  25、You’re always there for me.当我需要你时你永远在那里。  26、When it comes to family,we are all still children at heart. No matter how old we get,we always need a place to call home.面对家人的时候,在我们内心深处我们始终觉得自己还是孩子。不管我们年龄多大了,我们还需要一个称之为家的地方。  27、事儿你都做了,别说你错了。  28、If you are too greedy, you will find yourself unable to hold onto anything.  29、and know someone else and expect them to know you.在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人。  30、你改变不了昨天,但如果你过于忧虑明天,将会毁了今天。 You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future  31、what a loveiy world it well be with you away.没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。  32、For you,a thousand times over.为你,千千万万遍。――《追风筝的人》  33、Dream what you want to dream;go where you want to go;be what you want to be,because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的.事。  34、The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for。事实是,每个人都可能会伤害到你。但你可以选择值得受伤的人。  35、When you point at someone, please mind that you have three fingers pointing towards yourself!  36、It would be great if I knew how to give you up.如果我知道怎么放弃你,那该多好。  37、Be just to all,but trust not all。要公正对待所有的人但不要轻信所有的人。  38、You cannot control what happens to you,but you can control your attitude towards what happens to you.什么事情会发生在你身上是你不能控制的,但是你可以控制你对待事情的态度。  39、生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。 Life is apure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.  40、The best way to make a dream come true is to wake up.  41、They say a person needs just 3 things to be truly happy in this world,someone to love,something to do,and something to hope for.人生拥有三件事便可真正快乐:有爱的人,有喜欢的事业,有梦想。  42、Do not keep anything for a special occasion,because every day that you live is a special occasion.不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别。  43、Even next second we didnt meet,on one second we will meet.即使下一秒我们没有相遇,上一秒我们也会相见。  44、There's somebody out there for everybody.You just have to wait for god to bring him into your life.每个人都注定要遇到那个特别的人。你要做的就是等待老天将他带到你的身边。  45、It’s easy to distinguish between LOVE and LIKE.If you love a flower,you will water it while if you like it you will pick it.爱和喜欢的区别很简单。如果你爱花。你会给它浇水,喜欢则会摘下它。  46、To me, you are a dream far away.  47、The so-called love is when feeling, passion, romance are all removed, youstill cherish each other.  48、The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love,and to let it come in.(Morrie Schwartz)生命中最重要的事,就是学习如何付出爱,以及接受爱。  49、凋谢是真实的盛开只是一种过去Fading is true while flowering is past  50、The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.最幸福的人并不是拥有最好的一切,只不过他们可以把一切都变成最好。  51、You are the one I have been looking for.你就是我一直在追寻的幸福。  给暗恋的人表白的英文语录 篇6  1、孤单不是与生俱来,而是由你爱上一个人的那一刻开始。  Alone is not innate, but by you fall in love with a person's that momentstart.  2、陪你到你想去的地方,用心走完我们人生的余下的旅程。  Accompany you to where you want to go, the heart go all our life the rest ofthe journey.  3、思念就像河流般,滔滔不绝地流向大海,流向我的心房。  Missing is like a river, flowing into the sea, reel flowing into myheart.  4、很后悔认识了你,你让我感受到你不在我身边时的痛苦。  Regret getting to know you, you make me feel the pain when you're not herewith me.  5、我时刻在想你,没有你我吃不下饭,睡不好觉,你在哪里!  I think about you moment, without you I can't eat rice, sleep well, where areyou!  6、有一天你能到我的心理去,你会看到那里全是你给的伤悲。  One day you can to my psychological to, you will see where are all yoursorrow.  7、我觉得你真的不是个合格的朋友,你还是改行做我老婆吧!  I think you're really not a qualified friends, you or switching to mywife!  8、我只知爱你!我全身的血液已统统变作了我的爱,我的情!  I only love you! My whole body blood has all become my love, my love!  9、这个天地,我来过,我奋战过,我深爱过,我不在乎结局。  The heaven and earth, I have been to, I struggled, I loved, I don't careabout the ending.  10、初恋:世界上最美丽的事情。暗恋:世界上最隐蔽的事情。  First love: the most beautiful thing in the world. Unrequited love, theworld's most hidden things.  11、如果我不向你求婚,我会后悔一辈子,因为你是我的惟一。  If I don't propose to you, I will regret a lifetime, because you are the onefor me.  12、有一种成功叫细节,有一种策略叫忍让,有一种恋叫暗恋。  There is a successful call details, there is a strategy called tolerance,there is a love called unrequited love.  13、忘掉岁月,忘掉痛苦,忘掉你的坏,我们永不永不说再见。  Forget years, forget pain, forget your bad, we never never say goodbye.  14、你这个美丽可爱的小鸟,你要把我的心衔到什么地方去呢?  You this beautiful lovely bird, you want my heart bit where to go?  15、我总是意犹未尽地想起你,这是最残酷也最温柔的囚禁吗?  I think of you, always wanting more this is the most brutal and most gentleimprison?  16、如果两个人注定在一起,最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路。  If two people are destined to together, eventually they will find the way todo it.  17、让我感动的不是动听的情话,而是简简单单一句我想你了。  Let I touched of is not sweet nothings, but simply a word I miss you.  18、假如可以的话,我愿意花去生命中的每一分每一秒,陪著你。  If can, I am willing to spend to life each points every second, accompanyyou.  19、每一天都在变,不变的是我对你的感情和一颗永远爱你的心。  Every day is changing, the same is my feelings for you and a always love yourheart.  20、当每个人都以不屑的眼光冷漠你的'时候,别忘了,我在乎你。  When everyone with disdain indifferent to you, don't forget, I care aboutyou.  21、我不是不想见你,而是因为我怕破坏我们之间的那份神秘感!  I ain't to do want to see you, but because I was afraid of damage between usthe mystery!  22、你的幸福我来建筑,你的顽固我来让步,你的糊涂我来弥补。  Your happiness I to construction, your stubborn I to concessions, youconfused me to make up for.  23、爱,原来是没有名字的,在相遇之前等待的,就是它的名字。  Love, originally is no name, waiting before meeting, that's the name ofit.  24、不管距离是多么遥远,亲爱的!想你的距离在每次心跳之间!  No matter how far away, my dear! Think you the distance between eachheartbeat!  25、爱你有多难,忘记你就有多难。爱你有多苦,恨你就有多苦。  Love you, how hard it is to forget you how difficult it is. How much loveyou, hate you there is more bitter.  26、你怎么这么笨啊你,以后遇到什么事要站在我后面,知道不?  Why are you so stupid you, later what things to stand behind me, you knowwhat?  27、好想从现在开始抱著你,紧紧的抱著你,一直走到上帝面前。  Really want to hug you, from now on tightly embrace you, until you come togod.  28、鱼那么爱水,水为什么要煮鱼;我那么爱你,你为什么要走。  Why fish love water, water cook fish; I love you so, why do you want togo.  29、人永远看不破的镜花水月,不过我指间烟云世间千年如我一瞬。  People never see broken deals, but I refer to smoke in the world between onethousand moment as I am.  30、太多太多话想和你说清,但是到了嘴边却变成了一句我想你了。  Too many words want to say with you, but by the mouth is a line I missyou.  31、如果说剪掉头发就是剪掉回忆,那我剪成光头是不是可以失忆!  If cut off the hair is cut off memories, can I cut into baldheadedamnesia!  32、蓝天上,手指划过的痕迹,暖了阳光,暖了眼眸,却湿润了心。  Blue sky, fingers across trace, warm sunshine, warming the eyes, but moistheart.  33、当我要向敞开心扉时,却是悄然离去,我只感到我的心在流泪。  When I want to open your heart, but slipped away, I only feel my heart is intears.  34、有了你,我的生活变的无限宽广,有了你,世界变得如此迷人。  With you, my life becomes infinite broad, have you, the world become socharming.  35、爱说,爱笑的你总是让人很回味。于是,你成为了我界中伴侣。  Love said, love smile of you are always very aftertaste letting a person. So,you become a partner in my world.  36、你被我烙印在心里要我怎么忘记你,时间只会把爱洗刷的更清。  Was I imprint in my heart you want me how to forget you, time will only makelove wash cleaner.  37、听着,我允许你喜欢我。除了白头偕老,我们没别的路可选了。  Listen, I allow you to like me. In addition to grow old together, we don'thave another way optional.  38、不论天涯海角,只要你需要我的时候,我就会“飞”回你的身边。  No matter the ends of the earth, as long as you need me, I will "fly" back toyour side.  39、我愿意一生守在你的身边,冬天做你的棉被,夏天做你的电风扇。  Keep in your side, I am willing to life make your quilt in winter, summer doyour electric fans.  40、你是世界,世界是你。我愿意用自己的心,好好的陪着你,爱着你。  You are the world, the world is you. I am willing to use their own heart,good accompany you, love you.【给暗恋的人表白的英文语录】相关文章:暗恋英文语录11-22对思念暗恋的人的语录11-22英文的表白语录11-22英文经典表白语录11-22暗恋表白的短信11-02暗恋表白的句子01-06暗恋表白情话11-24不敢表白的暗恋句子10-24暗恋女生的表白句子08-30}

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部Small beautiful',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o展开全部tiny beauty展开全部xiao mei
名字就直接用中文说
但声调为平声展开全部Little beautyXiaomei不知道是拼音还是英文解释?展开全部Mini beauty
收起
更多回答(8)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}
“亲爱的”这个词你是不会经常对他/她说呢?那么“亲爱的”用英语怎么说呢,有多少种表示方法呢?1.DearDear使用的范围比较广。可以用来称呼朋友,也可以用来称呼亲密爱人,也有可能是长辈称呼小辈。另外英语日记通常会用dear dairy开头。写信时通常的称呼也是Dear XX。2.Honey, Darling和Baby都是“亲爱的”比较常见的表达。例句:I love you, honey。Darling, would you please wait a second。When my girlfriend started calling my best friend "baby", I knew it was over。honey也会写成hunny或者hunnie,表示的都是“亲爱的”3.sweetheart亲爱的可爱的喜欢的都可以成为sweetheart,另外口语上表示友善的称呼也可以用sweetheart。就像现在很多女生之间喜欢互称“亲爱的”。例句:“I like Joaquin, he's a real sweetheart."“我喜欢杰昆,他真的是个甜心。”4.sweetiesweetie可以称呼亲密爱人也可以称呼亲密友人,也可用于长辈称呼晚辈的情况。例句:Goodnight now sweetie, I'll miss you so much but I'll see you next week!亲爱的,晚安了,我会非常想你的不过要到下周才能见到你!5.boo据说是黑人圈的俚语用法,可以用做男朋友或者女朋友的称呼,也可以表示亲爱的。Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo。你能搞定我吗?如果你行你可当不了我男朋友。以上就是关于“亲爱的”用英语怎么说的内容,赶紧学起来哦!}

我要回帖

更多关于 亲爱的李宝莉结局 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信