怎么用英语介绍一个朋友朋友?

英语介绍朋友作文(通用16篇)  作文,就是将生活中的见闻、感受描绘出来,将对生活的想像与思考表达出来,让读者产生共鸣,从而让读者感受生活、思考生活。下面是小编帮大家整理的英语介绍朋友作文(通用16篇),仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。  英语介绍朋友作文 篇1  I have a good friend.She is a pretty girl.She lives in Jiujiang.She is a middle school student.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.She is tall and thin.She likes watching TV and playing the basketball.On the weekend,she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.  She is a good student.She is good at English.She likes speaking in English.She always reports news in English in her school.  She says we are good friends.We often send e-mails to each other everyday.I like her very much.  我有一个好朋友.她是一个漂亮的女孩.她住在九江.她是一名中学生.她有一双大眼睛,一个小口,一个小鼻子和一张圆脸.她又高又瘦.她喜欢看电视和玩篮球.在周末,她总是打篮球和她的朋友们在下午和晚上看电视.  她是一个好学生.她擅长英语.她喜欢说英语.她总报告新闻用英语在她的学校.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇2  My good friend is Mei. She’s a girl. She is my classmate.  Mei is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes we listen to music together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the summer holiday. She likes pink and white. She is in Class Four, Grade Six with me. She usually goes to school by motor cycle. Sometimes she goes to school on foot. We often go shopping together on the weekend.  We will be good friends forever.  我的好朋友是梅。她是个女孩。她是我的同学。  美又高又瘦。她有两只大眼睛的长发。她喜欢听音乐,喜欢读书。有时我们听音乐结合在一起。她喜欢夏天。因为她能游泳在暑假。她喜欢粉红色和白色的。她是六年级四班与我同在。她通常摩托车骑自行车上学。有时她是步行去学校。我们经常在周末去逛街。  我们将永远的好朋友。  英语介绍朋友作文 篇3  Friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But Tom is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.  He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.  朋友是能让您感到温暖的人,当您是沮丧的时候。因此我有许多朋友。但是Tom是我的最好的朋友。他和我年龄一样。他比我高。篮球是他喜爱的体育。我们是在同班。他善于学习。因此他的成绩是非常好。我们从彼此学习并且互相帮助。  如果我有麻烦,他将帮助我。如果他有,我也会帮助他。我希望我们的友谊永远持续下去。  英语介绍朋友作文 篇4  Ann is one of my friends. She is my classmate. She always dress in blue. I don’t known whether is because of her that my favorite color is blue. She is cute and naive. Our teachers always praise her in front of the class for her excellent study and great personality. I like stay with her. So does she.  She likes drawing pictures. To be a painter in the future is her dream. I know she will realize her dream on day.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇5  My best friend is xx. He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong.  He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well, He gets on well with us, everyone in our class likes him。  英语介绍朋友作文 篇6  Hello!What’s your favourite friend Yu Ling is my favourite friend. She is a beautiful girl. She smiles friendly. I think it’s her smile that makes her beauty. We live in the same city, so that we always stay together, no matter going to classroom or having dinners. She likes salad and beef for lunch.  She likes chicken and rice for dinner.I love my friend. We have healthy food. .Yu Ling likes sharing interesting things with others. Such as, she likes telling us her funny stories of her childhood . She always tells me that I should be more extroverted and learn to talk to others. Under the influence of her, I communicate with others more frequently and I find that it feels so great. I am so grateful that I can have such a good friend.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇7  My friend's name is Jane.She is a very cute girl,who has big black eyes and long black hair.She is also a very helpful friend.Whenever I have math problems I can't solve myself,she will help me,even if she doesn't have too much time.  We often go out together and have a lot offun.I hope we can be friends forever!  英语介绍朋友作文 篇8  I have two good friends. They're Zhang Ping and Jim. Zhang Ping is 12. Jim is three years older than her. He's 15.  Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. He's 60 kilograms. Jim is taller than her. He's 162cm. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl. She lives in Xinhui. Jim is a Canadian boy. He lives in Guangzhou now. Zhang Ping likes red. Her favorite sport is badminton.  Jim likes blue. His favorite sport is swimming. I like them very much.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇9  She attends class like to interrupt, the teacher criticizes her, she returns ill-affected; not to interrupt sometimes, speak with respect to what below the whisper talks in whispers, teacher above tell, she is told below, the teacher hits her with chalk, had not answered magical word, she asks on classroom:" Who, who hits me. Who hits me.. Than feng4huang2 Can travel Ji lament flinchs Nuo? the hobby that finding pleasure to help others is her, once, when going up to read a class early, my abdomen is abrupt painful rise, was seen by her, raise a hand boldly to come, tell a teacher.  Still once, li Hui caught a cold, one ground was spat on classroom, li Shan bumps into me, with because have blow on the face of a stink and come, so my outfit did not see, also do not have Shan of plum of pay attention to. She is risking fine drizzle to run to the dining room, did a few ash, put in the place that Li Hui spits, give that thing of smelly person next swept, imperceptible in the center Li Hui spat one ground again, the T blood that wears Li Shan newly is flyblown, I looked, run to the side of Li Shan, gently say:" Li Shan, you look much dirtier, was not swept!  Your clothes is dirty also, you go back to be able to get a scolding for certain. You go back to be able to get a scolding for certain.. ? of difficult of busy of scabbard of of second Pao replies:" Finding pleasure to help others is my nature, the clothes is dirty, come home can wash " I listened, be rendered speechless. This is my friend, she has wrong place already, also have an advantage.  In my transfer that day, I wrote a piece of scrip to be placed in her summer vacation exercise. Writing on paper: Formic noise pats? of of angry of Gou of Qian of astounded graceful barium your nature is met more and more carry on.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇10  I have a lively, cheerful good friend.  His big eyes, curved eyebrows, short hair, a row of white teeth, smile is so handsome!  When he was happy eyes narrowed into a crack, open the big mouth, like a hippo, there were two big front teeth. As long as you see him smile, you will follow him laugh.  When he is angry, staring eyes, bite a tooth. If there is a table or sofa beside, he would knock once in a while. If not, his fist grip like steamed bread.  His lonely listlessly and hung (down) his head as if to cry.  This is my good friend. Can you guess who he is?  英语介绍朋友作文 篇11  I have a good friend, his name is Mike. He has a small nose and a wide mouth. Although he has a wide mouth, but he is not talkative.  His favorite food is eggs, because it is good for your health. We often go climbing with him, we like to climb the mountain. He's very friendly, my classmates all like him.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇12  I have a good friend. Her name is Lily. She is 12 years old. Her birthday is February14th. It’s Valentine’s Day. She is not tall but she’s cute. Her hair is long and black. She has two big eyes.  Her hobby is painting. And she likes reading. There are five people in her family. She likes her grandmother very much. Her favorite food is chocolate and ice-cream. She likes drinking milk. Her favorite color is purple.  Lily is my best friend. We are will be friends forever.  英语介绍朋友作文 篇13  Mention my good friend, a kind of admiration of love. She is Liu Yanzi. She has a baby face, a neat row of the sea, a pair of small eyes twinkle, she's always smiling, start to his spine is very straight, but spirit.  Speaking of her first feature, her handwriting is very neat and beautiful. Learning a new word, she would observe earnestly the structure of the word, and then write with rapt attention. And she again and again every day to practice calligraphy, wrote her satisfaction.  The second feature, is that she is very careful. The final exam last year whole year only one person to play 100 minutes, who is this man? She is Liu Yanzi, later I ask her, she said: "the test of time first to the topic, earnestly to thoughtfully, meticulously check again after finish."  The third characteristic is that she is ready to help others. One day the teacher told us to clean the classroom, we will pick up the dishcloth to clean up, after a while, the classroom was cleaned. And now, the classroom clean, cloth is dirty. Before I go to the faucet rub rub, can is still not clean. She came over and said to me: "a la hora: let me help you wash!" I saw her in one hand and a Angle, hard to rub up and rub her hands were red, finally the cloth to rub clean, but she was too tired to full head big sweat.  Look! This is my good friend Liu Yanzi, you like her?  提起我的好朋友,一种敬佩之情便油然而生。她就是刘彦孜。她有一张娃娃脸,一排整齐的留海,一双小眼睛却炯炯有神,她经常笑眯眯的,走起路来腰板挺得直直的.,可精神了。  说起她的第一个特点,她的字写得非常工整、漂亮。每学习一个新字,她都要认认真真地观察那个字的结构,然后再全神贯注地写。而且她还每天一遍又一遍地练习书法,写到她满意为止。  第二个特征嘛,就是她非常细心。去年期末考试全年级只有一个人打100分,这个人是谁呢?她就是刘彦孜,后来我向她请教经验,她说:“考试的时候首先要认认真真地审题,再仔仔细细地做,做完后再一丝不苟地检查。”  第三个特点就是她乐于助人。有一天老师叫我们打扫教室,我们便拿起抹布打扫起来,不一会儿,就把教室打扫干净了。现在可好了,教室干净了,抹布却脏了。我到水龙头前搓呀搓呀,可就是搓不干净。她笑眯眯地走过来对我说:“我来帮你洗吧!”只见她一手拿一个角,使劲地搓起来,把她的手都搓红了,终于把抹布搓干净了,她却累得满头大汗。  瞧!这就是我的好朋友刘彦孜,你喜欢她吗?  英语介绍朋友作文 篇14  My friend's name is Jane.She is a very cute girl,who has big black eyes and long black hair.She is also a very helpful friend.  Whenever I have math problems I can't solve myself,she will help me,even if she doesn't have too much time.  We often go out together and have a lot offun.I hope we can be friends forever!  英语介绍朋友作文 篇15  Di Yage is my good friend. She’s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student. She’s clever and she’s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.  蒂亚戈是我的好朋友。她在Class1 , Grade4的天骄小学。她是一个模范学生。她的聪明,她的帮助,太。她常常帮助教师和青年学生在学校。她是在中国好,数学,英语,艺术和手工艺,音乐等等。她有很多爱好。她喜欢绘画和绘图。和她喜欢听音乐,野餐后与她的父母。噢是的,她喜欢钓鱼,太。但她并不喜欢打篮球,足球,乒乓球和排球。张颖是最好的朋友。我喜欢与她一起玩。我们总是一起工作,互相帮助。  英语介绍朋友作文 篇16  In you life,you will make so many friends.But what’s is the ture friends and forever friendship.Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop. Someone who make you believe the whole world full of sunshine.This is forever friendship.  As the saying goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed.It has become the teaching for true friend.But everyone has thier own standard in making friend.Some view it important to make friends with whom they may share similar interest or hobbies with.These are true friends.But someone to make friend in order to gain some favors or privileges.These are not true friends.  If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows, If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend,You feel happy and complete,Because you need not worry,Your have a forever friend for life, And forever has no end.  when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.【英语介绍朋友作文(通用16篇)】相关文章:关于介绍朋友的英语作文三篇11-08【必备】介绍朋友的英语作文3篇01-29【精选】介绍朋友的英语作文三篇01-24有关介绍朋友的英语作文4篇01-19介绍自己英语作文12-26朋友英语作文8篇12-13高考英语作文介绍信07-30我的朋友英语作文12篇12-19我的朋友英语作文(11篇)12-08我的好朋友小学英语作文11-21}
关于介绍朋友的英语作文7篇  无论在学习、工作或是生活中,大家或多或少都会接触过作文吧,写作文是培养人们的观察力、联想力、想象力、思考力和记忆力的重要手段。为了让您在写作文时更加简单方便,以下是小编收集整理的介绍朋友的英语作文7篇,希望对大家有所帮助。介绍朋友的英语作文 篇1  I have a good friend. she is a beautiful girl. she has long black hair, two big black eyes and a red mouth. her voice is better. she is good at singing.  She is a clever girl. She likes reading books , playing computer games and chess. she is also nice. she often helps us . our classmates like her very much.  我有一个好朋友。她是一个美丽的女孩。她有着长长的黑发,两只大黑眼睛和红色的.嘴。她的声音更好。她擅长唱歌。  她是个聪明的女孩。她喜欢看书,玩电脑游戏和国际象棋。她也不错。她经常帮助我们。我们的同学非常喜欢她。介绍朋友的英语作文 篇2  My friend's name is Jane.She is a very cute girl,who has big black eyes and long black hair.She is also a very helpful friend.  Whenever I have math problems I can't solve myself,she will help me,even if she doesn't have too much time.  We often go out together and have a lot offun.I hope we can be friends forever!介绍朋友的英语作文 篇3  My friend and I are good friends.she is shy and I am outgoing.she likes studying Englis  h but I like studying math.she has long straight black hair and I have short curly blackhair.she likes playing football but Ilike playingbasketball.we are still friends.  She is always studies home but I always study at school because it is very interesting.I like watching action moves but she likes watching the TV show she has big eyes and she likes wearing jeans but I like wearing shirt.she usually helps me in my study介绍朋友的英语作文 篇4  Everyone has a really good friend or Zhixin Ren, so I have a friend like her grown very ordinary, very pure, performance is also very good, she is adorable, but her character is very cheerful, I particularly like him.  He helped me a lot of busy, I have once physical education class, careless, wrestling has. Her to send me to school medical room, and she still takes care of me and asked if I have things to buy me water to drink, I am very grateful to her, so呀was my best friend.  翻译:每个人都有一个真心的好朋友或者是知心人,我就有一个这样的朋友,她长得很普通,很纯洁,成绩也很好,她是个活泼可爱的人,她的性格非常开朗,我特别喜欢他。  他帮我很多的忙,有一次,我上体育课时,一不小心,摔跤了。是她把我送进校医室的,她还很照顾我,问我有没有事,给我买水喝,我非常感谢她,所以呀是我最好的朋友。介绍朋友的英语作文 篇5  I have two good friends. They're Zhang Ping and Jim. Zhang Ping is 12. Jim is three years older than her. He's 15.  Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. He's 60 kilograms. Jim is taller than her. He's 162cm. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl. She lives in Xinhui. Jim is a Canadian boy. He lives in Guangzhou now. Zhang Ping likes red. Her favorite sport is badminton.  Jim likes blue. His favorite sport is swimming. I like them very much.介绍朋友的英语作文 篇6  I have a good friend, his name is Mike. He has a small nose and a wide mouth. Although he has a wide mouth, but he is not talkative.  His favorite food is eggs, because it is good for your health. We often go climbing with him, we like to climb the mountain. He's very friendly, my classmates all like him.介绍朋友的英语作文 篇7  He looks very cool. In the dark, dark eyes, round, but the old like to narrowing her eyes when taking pictures. Mouth big, broad, a special charming smile. His hair is short, stood straight, like a soldier.  "Little soldier" skill is agile. Remember once, monitor "Tang Ge" brought a lot of angry birds rubber, looking all around. He is little, a shot up to the first, hand caught a lot of rubber, then turned with a jerk, she turned over to the other table. Tang Ge spirit pole, immediately turned into a angry birds, rapidly back to the past. "Little soldier" then became a little monkey, a jump shot, classroom full over the table, put the messy classroom. This bottom can be bitter our labor committee member, a finishing is finishing.  "Little soldier" is also sometimes very quiet. His biggest hobby is play the flute. He told me that since mom and dad gave him called the flute of the class, he favorite musical instrument on the door. Come home from school every day, will take an hour to practice play the flute. And it is not my parents, is he want. He also said that if school can allow with the flute, he wish there all day play the flute. Although never saw him blow, but I think he is the same as when you play the flute.【关于介绍朋友的英语作文7篇】相关文章:关于介绍朋友的英语作文10篇02-01英语介绍朋友作文12-24关于介绍我的朋友初中英语作文03-19【推荐】介绍朋友的英语作文4篇02-19有关介绍朋友的英语作文6篇02-11精选介绍朋友的英语作文4篇02-04有关介绍朋友的英语作文九篇01-31【精选】介绍朋友的英语作文四篇01-30关于介绍熊猫的英语作文12-24关于我的朋友英语作文【双语】12-18}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语介绍一个朋友 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信