twice的the加比较级the加比较级的用法和最高级怎么写?

初中英语比较级和最高级总结绝大多数形容词有三种形式,原级,比较级和最高级, 以表示形容词说明的性质在程度上的不同。形容词的原级: 形容词的原级形式就是词典中出现的形容词的原形。例如:poor tall great glad bad形容词的比较级和最高级: 形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在形容词的原级形式的基础上变化的。分为规则变化和不规则变化。1)单音节形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在词尾加-er 和-est 构成。great(原级)(比较级)(最高级)2)以-e 结尾的单音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加-r 和-st 构成。wide(原级)(比较级)(最高级)3)少数以-y,-er,-ow,-ble结尾的双音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加-er 和-est 构成。clever(原级)(比较级)(最高级)4)以-y 结尾,但-y 前是辅音字母的形容词的比较级和最高级是把-y 去掉,加上-ier 和-est 构成.happy(原形)(比较级)(最高级)5)以一个辅音字母结尾其前面的元音字母发短元音的形容词的比较级和最高级是双写该辅音字母然后再加-er和-est。big(原级)(比较级)(最高级)6)双音节和多音节形容词的比较级和最高级需用more 和 most 加在形容词前面来构成。beautiful(原级)?(比较级)(比较级)difficult(原级)(最高级)(最高级)常用的不规则变化的形容词的比较级和最高级:原级------比较级------最高级good------better------bestmany------more------mostmuch------more------mostbad------worse------worstfar------farther, further------farthest, furthest形容词前如加 less 和 least 则表示“较不”和"最不形容词比较级的用法:形容词的比较级用于两个人或事物的比较,其结构形式如下:主语+谓语(系动词)+ 形容词比较级+than+ 对比成分。也就是, 含有形容词比较级的主句+than+从句。注意从句常常省去意义上和主句相同的部分, 而只剩下对比的成分。形容词最高级的用法:形容词最高级用于两个以上的人和物进行比较, 其结构形式为:主语+谓语(系动词)+the+形容词最高级+名词+表示范围的短语或从句不规则形容词、副词比较级和最高级的形式变化(必背)good-----better------best 好的well------better------best 身体好的 bad------worse------worst 坏的 ill--------worse-------worst 病的 many--------more------most 许多 much------more--------most 许多 few------less-------least 少数几个 little-------less------least 少数一点儿far------further------furthest 更进一步,程度 far------farther------farthest 更远,路程old-------older------oldest 年老的(指年纪)old------elder-------eldest 年老的(指兄弟姐妹的排行)巩固练习:一、写出下列词的比较级和最高级 单间节或双音节,比较级 + er,slow__________ ___________long__________ ___________ weak__________ ___________short__________ ___________ tall__________ ___________high__________ ___________ small__________ ___________loud__________ ___________ light__________ ___________fast__________ ___________ bright__________ ___________quick__________ ___________ strong__________ ___________clever__________ ___________ cheap___________ ___________old____________ ____________ clean ___________ ___________young ___________ ___________ near ___________ ___________cold ___________ ___________warm ________
_________cool ________
_________hard________
_________black________
_________soft________
_________new________
_________low__________
__________2、以e结尾的词,比较级+r,最高级+st large ________
_________nice _________
_________
cute ________
_________fine _________
_________
late ________
_________huge _________
_________
blue ________
_________white _________
_________
brave_______
__________polite_________
__________ rude_________
_________quite_________ ___________ ________
_________3、以辅音字母+y结尾的变y为i+er或est happy________
_________easy ________
_________heavy________
_________angry________
_________hungry________
_________funny________
_________early________
_________dry________
_________
lazy_________ __________noisy__________
__________ dirty_________ __________windy__________
__________ cloudy _________ _________busy______________________ healthy__________ _________pretty ______________ _____________ funny _________ ___________4、双写最后一个辅音字母+er或est hot ________
_________big ________
_________red ________
_________thin ________
_________fat ________
_________wet
________
_________5、多音节和部分双音节 +more构成比较级,+the most构成最高级 例; beautiful-----more beautiful------the most beautiful interesting __________________________________ frightening __________________________________ exciting __________________________________ slowly__________________________________ happily__________________________________ delicious __________________________________ expensive __________________________________ important __________________________________ careful __________________________________ difficult __________________________________ quickly__________________________________ friendly __________________________________ handsome __________________________________6、不规则形容词比较级和最高级good __________________________________ well__________________________________ many__________________________________ much__________________________________ few__________________________________ little__________________________________ old__________________________________ old__________________________________ bad__________________________________ ill__________________________________ far__________________________________ far__________________________________二、根据句意填入单词的正确形式。1.My brother is two years _______________(old)than me.2.Is your sister ______________(young)than you? Yes, she is.3.Who is _______________(thin),you or Helen? Helen is.4.Whose pencil-box is ____________(big), yours or hers? Hers is.5.Ben jumps ____________(high)than some of the boys in his class.6.Does Nancy sing _______________(well)than Helen? Yes, she does.7.My eyes are _______________(big)than hers.8.Which is _______________(heavy), the elephant or the pig?
9.Who gets up ______________(early), Tim or Tom?10.Do the girls get up____________(early)than the boys? No, they _______
_____.11.Jim runs ___________(slow).But Ben runs ___________(slow).12.The Earth is ___________(big)than the moon.13.The sun is ____________(bright)than the other stars.14.John is strong this year.He is ___________(strong)than last year.15.Lhasa is _______
__________(high)city in China.16.John is one of ________
__________(tall)and ____________(heavy)students.17.Today is _________ than yesterday.18.Mount Qomolangma is __________
____________(high)mountain in the world.19.My dog is _________(small).Your dog is _________(big).My dog is _________(small)than yours.20.This game is ___________ ____________(interesting)than that game.21.Noodles are ___________
_____________(delicious)than bread.22.Chinese is _________ ______________(difficult)than English.23.My skirt is _________
______________(expensive)than hers.24.Shenzhen is one of _______
_________ ___________(beautiful)cities in China.25.Monkey King is one of _____ _______ _____________(exciting)stories.26.She is
_____
_______
___________(careful)girl in our class.英语语法---比较级和最高级的用法在英语中通常用下列方式表示的词:在形容词或副词前加more(如 more natural,more clearly)或加后缀-er(newer,sooner)。典型的是指形容词或副词所表示的质、量或关系的增加。英语句子中,将比较两个主体的方法叫做“比较句型”。其中,像“A比B更……”的表达方式称为比较级;而“A最……”的表达方式则称为最高级。组成句子的方式是将形容词或副词变化成比较级或最高级的形态。一、形容词、副词的比较级和最高级的构成规则1.一般单音节词和少数以-er,-ow结尾的双音节词,比较级在后面加-er,最高级在后面加-est;(1)单音节词如:small→smaller→smallest short→shorter→shortesttall→taller→tallest great→greater→greatest(2)双音节词如:clever→cleverer→cleverest narrow→narrower→narrowest2.以不发音e结尾的单音节词,比较在原级后加-r,最高级在原级后加-st;如:large→larger→largest nice→nicer→nicest able→abler→ablest3.在重读闭音节(即:辅音+元音+辅音)中,先双写末尾的辅音字母,比较级加-er,最高级加-est;如:big→bigger→biggest hot→hotter→hottest fat→fatter→fattest4.以“辅音字母+y”结尾的双音节词,把y改为i,比较级加-er,最高级加-est;如:easy→easier→easiest heavy→heavier→heaviestbusy→busier→busiest happy→happier→happiest5.其他双音节词和多音节词,比较级在前面加more,最高级在前面加most;如:beautiful→more beautiful→most beautifuldifferent→more different→most differenteasily→more easily→most easily注意:(1)形容词最高级前通常必须用定冠词 the,副词最高级前可不用。例句: The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world.(2)形容词most前面没有the,不表示最高级的含义,只表示“非常”。It is a most important problem.=It is a very important problem.6.有少数形容词、副词的比较级和最高级是不规则的,必须熟记。如:good→better→best well→better→bestbad→worse→worst ill→worse→worstold→older/elder→oldest/eldestmany/much→more→most little→less→leastfar →further/farther→ furthest/farthest二、形容词、副词的比较级和最高级的用法1.“A + be +形容词比较级 + than + B” 意思为“A比B更……”。如:This tree is taller than that one.这棵树比那棵树高。注意:① 在含有连词than的比较级中,前后的比较对象必须是同一范畴,即同类事物之间的比较。②在比较级前面使用much,表示程度程度“强得多”。如:A watermelon is much bigger than an apple.③ very, quite一般只能修饰原级,不能修饰比较级。2.“比较级 + and + 比较级”或“more and more +原级”表示“越来越……”如:It becomes warmer and warmer when spring comes.春天来了,天气变得越来越暖和了。It is getting cooler and cooler.天气越来越凉爽。The wind became more and more heavily.风变得越来越大。Our school is becoming more and more beautiful.2我们的学校变得越来越美丽。3.在含有or的选择疑问句中,如果有两者供选择,前面的形容词要用比较级形式。如:Who is taller,Tim or Tom? 谁更高,Tim还是Tom?4.“the +比较级……, the+比较级”,表示“越……越……”。The more money you make, the more you spend.钱你赚得越多,花得越多。The sooner,the better.越快越好。5.表示倍数的比较级用法:①.A is …times the size /height/length/width of B.如:The new building is three times the height of the old one.这座新楼比那座旧楼高三倍。(新楼是旧楼的四倍高)②.A is …times as big /high/long/wide/large as B.如:Asia is four times as large as Europe.亚洲是欧洲的四倍大。(亚洲比欧洲大三倍)③.A is …times larger /higher/longer/wider than B.如:Our school is twice bigger than yours.我们学校比你们学校大两倍。6.形容词、副词的最高级形式主要用来表示三者或三者以上人或事物的比较,表示“最……”的意思。句子中有表示范围的词或短语。如:of the three, in our class等等。如:He is the tallest in our class.他在我们班里是最高的。7.“否定词语+比较级”,“否定词语+ so… as”结构表示最高级含义。Nothing is so easy as this.=Nothing is easier than this.=This is the easiest thing.8.比较级与最高级的转换:Mike is the most intelligent in his class.Mike is more intelligent than any other student in his class7.修饰比较级和最高级的词1)可修饰比较级的词①.a bit, a little, rather, much, far, by far, many, a lot, lots, a great deal, any, still, even等。②.还可以用表示倍数的词或度量名词作修饰语。③.以上词(除by far)外,必须置于比较级形容词或副词的前面。注意: 使用最高级要注意将主语包括在比较范围内。(错)Tom is the tallest of his three brothers.(对)Tom is the tallest of the three brothers.2)下列词可修饰最高级:by far, far, much, mostly, almost。This hat is nearly / almost the biggest.注意:a.very可修饰最高级,但位置与much不同。This is the very best.This is much the best.b.序数词通常只修饰最高级。Africa is the second largest continent.8.要避免重复使用比较级。(错)He is more cleverer than his brother.(对)He is more clever than his brother.(对)He is cleverer than his brother.9.要避免将主语含在比较对象中。(错)China is larger that any country in Asia.(对)China is larger than any other country in Asia.10.要注意对应句型,遵循前后一致的原则。The population of Shanghai is larger than that of Beijing.4It is easier to make a plan than to carry it out.11.要注意冠词的使用,后有名词的时候,前面才有可能有名词。比较:Which is larger, Canada or Australia?Which is the larger country, Canada or Australia?She is taller than her two sisters.She is the taller of the two sisters.三.典型例题1)----Are you feeling ____?----Yes,I'm fine now.A.any well B.any better C.quite goodD.quite better答案:B.any 可修饰比较级,quite修饰原级,well的比较级为better.2)The experiment was____ easier than we had expected.A.more B.much more C.muchD.more much答案:C.much可修饰比较级,因此B,C都说得通,但easier本身已是比较级,不需more,因此C为正确答案。3)If there were no examinations, we should have ___ at school.A.the happiest time B.a more happier timeC.much happiest time D.a much happier time 答案:D。比较级和最高级的用法1.两者相比(甲=乙),用“as+原级+as”表示 Tom is as tall as Mike.2.两者相比(甲〈 乙),用“not as(so)+原级+as”或“less than”表示 I didn’t do my homework so(as)carefully as you.The picture is less attractive than that one.3.两者相比(甲〉乙),用“比较级+than”表示Our city is more beautiful than any other city in our country.注意:1)为了避免重复,在从句中常用one, that, those等词来代替前面提过的名词。The weather here is warmer than that of Shanghai.The radios made in our factory are better than those in your factory.2)比较等级应注意避免和包括自己的对象比。比较级+than+any other + 单数名词 all the other + 复数名词 anyone elseany of the other + 复数名词3)如果形容词作定语修饰一个单数可数名词,一般将不定冠词a/an放在形容词之后。Our neighbour has _____ ours.A.as a big house asB.as big a house as C.the same big house as D.house the same big as4)比较级前一般不用冠词,但若表示“两者中较……时”。比较级前要加定冠词。若比较级后有名词,常在比较级前加不定冠词,表示泛指。E.g.他是两者中较高的一个 He is the taller of the two.她唱得真动听!我可从未听过比这更好的嗓音了。How beautifully she sings!I have never heard a better voice.4.三者或三者以上相比,表示最高级时,用“the +最高级”的结构表示,这种句式一般常有表示比较范围的介词短语。Zhang Hua is the tallest of the three.He works(the)hardest in his class.That was the least exciting football game I’ve ever watched.6 This hotel is the most comfortable I’ve ever stayed.注意:当最高级的前面无限定词the或有不定冠词a/an时,仅表示“很……,非常……”Monday is my busiest day.星期一是我很忙的一天。Qingdao is a most(very)beautiful coastal city.青岛是一个非常美丽的海滨城市。比较级的一些其他用法 1 倍数表示方法a)倍数+as+形容词/副词原级+ as b)倍数+形容词/副词比较级+than c)倍数+ the + n.+ ofThis rope is three times longer than that one.This rope is three times as long as that one.This rope is three times the length of that one.用形容词比较级的否定形式,从反面来表示最高级,通常译为“没有比……更……”No other book has a greater effect on my life.没有哪一本书比这本书对我的影响更大的了。=This book has the greatest effect on my life.考例: —Go for a picnic this weekend, OK?--_____.I love getting close to nature.A.I couldn’t agree moreB.I’m afraid not.C.I believe notD.I don’t think so.3 more and more
越来越… … Our city is getting bigger and bigger.Our city is getting more and more beautiful.4 the more … the more …越… …就越… … The more you study, the more you know.7 The busier the old man is, the happier he feels.The more intelligent students are, the more quickly they understand ideas.可用下列词来修饰形容词的比较级much a lot slightly
a little
almost
far a bit
still1、Guangzhou is one of _____ cities that I’ve visited.A.beautiful
B.more beautiful
C.most beautiful
D.the most beautiful2、--Is that Sam?--No.That’s Tom.He has __________ hair than Sam.A.short B.shortest
C.shorter
D.longest3、---How do you like English, Lingling?---I think it’s a little _____ than maths.A.easy B.easier C.easiest D.the easiest4、Tom did badly in the sports meeting.I did even ________.A.also B.more bad C.worse D.worst5、My hair is________ than Mary's.A.long B.longest C.longer D.the longest6、This theater is ________ of all.A.cheap B.cheaper C.cheapest D.the cheapest7、Yao Ming is _______Chinese basketball player that ever played in NBA.A.tall B.taller C.tallest D.the tallest8、—Which city has _________population, Beijing, Guiyang or Xingyi? —XIngyi, of course.A.the largest B.the smallest C.the most D.the least9、China is one of_______ countries in the world.A.larger B.largest
C.the largest10、Shu-How Lin is now one of _______basketball players in the NBA.A.popular B.more popular C.the most popular
8形容词副词比较级与最高级专练(一)()1. I think science is _ than Japanese.A.much important B. important C. much more important D. more much important()2 This pencil is___ than that one.A.longest B. long C. longer D. as long()3 These children are ____ this year than they were last year.A. more tall B. more taller C. very taller D. much taller()4 It was very hot yesterday,but it is___ today.A. even hotter
B. more hotter C. much more hot D. much hot()5 Our classroom is____ larger than theirs.A. more B. quite C. very D. much()6 Maths is more popular than____.A. any other subject B. all the subjects C. any subject D. other subject()7 China is larger than ____ in AfricaA. any other country B. other countries C. the other country D. any country()8 Tom is stronger than ___ in his class.A. any other boy B. any boys C. any boy D. other boy()9 When spring comes,it gets____.A. warm and warm B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer D. shorter and shorter()10 By and by,____ students in our class came to like English.A. more and more B. much and much C. many and many D. less and least()11 At last he began to cry ___.A. hard and hardB. more hard and more hardC. harder and harderD. less hard and less harder()12 When spring comes the days get ____ and nights ____.A. short; long B. long; short C. longer; shorter
D. shorter; longer()13___ I look at the picture,____ I like it.A. The best; the more B. The more; the less C. The more; less D. More; the more()14___ he read the book,____ he got in it.A. The more; the more interesting B. The less; the more interestingC. The more; the more interested D. More; more interested()15 Which do you like ___,tea or coffee?A. well B. better C. best D. most()16 Which do you think tastes _,the chicken or the fish?A.good B.better C.best D.well()17 Who jumped____of all?A. far B. farther C. farthest D. the most far()18Li Lei is___ student in our class. A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest()19 The fifth orange is____ of all. Give it to that small child.A. big B. bigger C. the bigger D. the biggest()20 Who is---of you three?A. the oldest B. much older C. oldest D. older()21 Tom is one of _ boys in our class.A.tallest B. taller C. the tallest B. the tall()22 The tree is ___ in the garden.A.the taller B.the tallest C.taller than l D. tall()23 Which is_,Li Lei or Wu Tong?A.strong B.strongest C. stronger D. the strongest()24 Which language is____,English,French or Japanese?A. easy B. the most easy C. the easiest o D. much more easy()25 Which is____interesting,science,maths or English?A. more B. the most C. very D. too()26 Which city is____,Beijing,Shanghai or Fuzhou?A. beautiful B. more beautiful C. much more beautiful D. the most beautiful()27 Which month is____,June,July or August?A. hot B. hotter C. hottest D. the hottest()28 I am twelve; Mike is fourteen; Mary is thirteen.So Mike is the ___ of the three.A. old B. older C. oldest D. the oldest()29 My ____ brother is three years ____ than I.A. elder; elder B. older; oldest C. elder; older D. older; elder()30 His ____ son often go to see him on Sunday.A. eldest B. older C. the eldest D. the older()31He is two years ___ than I.A. elder B. smaller C. younger D. less形容词、副词比较级最高级专项复习(二)tall
﹍﹍﹍﹍slow
﹍﹍﹍﹍small ﹍﹍﹍﹍fast ﹍﹍﹍﹍smart
﹍﹍﹍﹍few
﹍﹍﹍﹍nice
﹍﹍﹍﹍fine ﹍﹍﹍﹍large ﹍﹍﹍﹍late ﹍﹍﹍﹍brave ﹍﹍﹍﹍pretty ﹍﹍﹍﹍easy ﹍﹍﹍﹍funny ﹍﹍﹍﹍ happy ﹍﹍﹍﹍lazy ﹍﹍﹍﹍heavy ﹍﹍﹍﹍ dirty ﹍﹍﹍﹍dry ﹍﹍﹍﹍early ﹍﹍﹍﹍ busy ﹍﹍﹍﹍slim ﹍﹍﹍﹍hot ﹍﹍﹍﹍big
﹍﹍﹍﹍thin ﹍﹍﹍﹍fat ﹍﹍﹍﹍wet
﹍﹍﹍﹍beautiful
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍interesting
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍ important
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍dangerous﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍ expensive﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍polite﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍careful
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍exciting ﹍﹍﹍﹍bad/badly/ill ﹍﹍﹍﹍little ﹍﹍﹍﹍ many/much ﹍﹍﹍﹍old
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍ far ﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍可修饰比较级的词 :a bit,a little,rather,much,far,by far,many,a lot,lots,a great deal,any,still,even等让课堂在竞争中动起来—英语比较级,最高级教学案例甘肃省武威地区民勤县实验中学 常海燕 邮编 733399 [设计理念]当今教育技巧要求教师在课堂上要有随机应变的能力。这样,才可以避免教师在课堂上死板和套路,才能掌控课堂随时发生的变化,以意外来创造出另外的意外,运用恰当的方式从意外中获得丰硕的收获。课程改革的意向是从学生的学习兴趣出发,倡导参与、合作的学习方式,发展学生的自主学习能力。作为一名初中英语教师,既要教给学生必备的文化知识,还要善于挖掘我们身边的活的素材,这样便自然而然的将其潜在的情感与德育因素渗透到了教学当中。目前,任务型语言教学是交际教学的一种新型的发展形式。它倡导将语言应用的理念转化成具有实际的课堂教学,这对于英语教师来说具有很大的挑战性。在教材的处理上要因地制宜,合理、科学地进行重新整合,并开展行之有效的课堂活动。同时还要适当的穿插多媒体中的音频、视频,来激发学生的学习兴趣。[学生分析]1、结合多媒体图片和本班特征比较明显的同学,在真实的情境中学习,学生感兴趣。搜集一些特征明显的人物图片,让学生在欣赏和享受中学习,课堂效果明显。2、学生在小学阶段也初步接触过比较级和最高级,但学的深度和广度不够,对单音节和多音节的比较级与最高级的构成掌握得还是不系统。通过本节课的学习巩固,使学生通过比较熟练掌握人物特点。[教学目标]1、通过两者与三者或三者以上的比较,从学生比较感兴趣的话题入手,指导学生会熟练运用人物之间比较的表达与“形容词的比较级和最高级”。2、根据学生对本班学生熟知的真实情况,通过学生感兴趣的一些游戏,调动学生的积极性,培养学生的自信心、想象力与团结、合作精神。3、积极运用所学的语言进行表达,培养学生的综合表达能力。教具:用多媒体课件准备一些效果明显的图片或者实物,可以进行比较的。[教学过程] Step 1 Warm up Thin, thin, I am thin.Tall, tall, I am tall.Quiet, quiet, I am quiet.Outgoing, outgoing, I am outgoing Step 2 Lead-in T:I have a brother.What does he look like ? What is he like?S:He is tall./He is thin./ He has short hair./He is Outgoing./…(Students use their imagination and express themselves freely.)T:Let’s look at the photos.(Show the photos on the screen.)S:He is taller than you./He is more outgoing than you./You are thinner than him./…(Students talk about them freely.)T:I’m quieter than my brother.(Lead in the new class.)Step 3 Presentation(1)教师用多媒体出示图片,让学生猜形容词,thin
fat
tall
outgoing
quiet,并板书在黑板上。(2)(词时就用本班特征明显的同学进行比较,这样学习比较级和最高级,使情境更真实,学生更感兴趣。)(3)然后大家再推荐三个高、中、矮,明显的学生到前面来。按顺序排好,老师在黑板上板书三个新句型。Mary is tall.Tom is taller than Mary.Bob is the tallest of the three.(4)Divide the class into eight groups.Let them have a competition.Then let students find out the differences of the three.Compare which group of the students can find as much as possible.Write down the sentences on a piece of paper.(5)Show some sentences on the screen.(从本班学生中选同学们熟悉而且特征明显的学生进行比较,学生兴趣高涨。开展竞赛活动,既活跃了课堂气氛,又增强了学生的求知欲,每个小组都展示了大量有关比较级与最高级的句型,都出乎老师的意料。)(6)通过展示的句型,让学生自己总结出下列句型:
①A is-er than B.②C is the-est of/in....并告诉学生than是连词,引起比较状语从句,因此,后面的代词要用主格(即she, he等), 但习惯上也常用宾格(即me, him等)。(7)特别要提醒学生留意,英语中表示“比较……”的单音节和部分双音节词要在形容词或副词词尾加-er,表示“最……”的单音节和部分双音节词要在形容词或副词词尾加-est。多音节词或部分双音节词的比较级和最高级要在形容词或副词前加more或most,分别构成比较级与最高级。然后教师写出long
nice
thin
easy 和outgoing五个单词后加-er-est,学生在已有知识的基础上,很快总结出规律根据。并找学生在黑板上板书long nice thin easy longerlongest
nicer thinner easier nicest直接加-er和-est
去e后加-er和-estthinnest双写词尾辅音字母后加-er和-est easiesty变为i再加-er和-estoutgoingmore outgoingmost outgoing
前加more或most,(提示学生注意,还有几个词的变化是不规则的,下节课将要学到。)Step 4 Drills(Pair work)Sentence:Mary is tall.Tom is taller than Mary.Bob is the tallest of the three.计时赛:以同桌为单位,用多媒体出示秒表计时,先快速大声朗读两遍,看谁用的时间短。就形容词进行替换,造句,看谁又对又快。(由于时间的限制,谁也不敢示弱,学生非常投入,课堂效果颇佳。Step 5 Practice(1)找朋友、传卡片的的游戏。每一小组为单位,分成八个小组两组,教师把提前写好的单词卡片,打乱顺序,让每个小组的小组长抽卡片,都准备好了,小组之间进行比赛,看那组最先完成任务,将是优胜小组,获得奖励。(2)小组之间抢答翻译两个句子:教师给出汉语 “狗跑得比乌龟快。”“兔子跑得最快。”答对的小组1积分。Step 6 Reading and Writing1、Read aloud freely.①A is-er than B.②C is the-est of/in....2、Choose two or three students
freely and compare the differences
in your group.Use two sentence patterns above.Write down the sentences on the exercise-book.3、Choose two or three and share the result in the whole class.(这一环节是用来培养学生的读写能力,在课堂内强化目标语言。培养了学生的创造思维和发散思维的能力,使学生的综合语言表达能力得以提高。)Step 7 Sum-up Give Ss a chance and let them sum up freely.What have they learned in the class.(通过让学生自己来做课堂小结,激发了学生“敢于用英语表达且总结自己的想法”的心理。教师在肯定学生的基础上,再做综合性概括,使学生信心倍增。)Step 8 Homework Use the two sentences patters we have learned in the class.Compare your friends and write down the differences [案例反思]当今教师应随着时代的发展,教育理念也应随之更新。使英语教学更具挑战性,因此,英语教师也应当用新的眼光来对待英语教学。这堂课令人激动,不得不促使我去反思,虽然是一节枯燥的语法课,但学生很好地完成了本节课的课堂任务。学生自始至终都处于紧张的竞争中,主动、愉快地完成了教学任务。}
1、形容词比较级和最高级 绝大多数形容词有三种形式,原级,比较级和最高级,以表示形容词说明的性质在程度上的不同。形容词的原级:形容词的原级形式就是词典中出现的形容词的原形。 例如: poor tall great glad bad形容词的比较级和最高级:形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在形容词的原级形式的基础上变化的。 分 为规则变化和不规则变化。规则变化如下:1)单音节形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在词尾加-er和-est构成。great (原级)(比较级) (最高级)2)以-e结尾的单音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加-r和-st构成。wide (原级) (比较级) (最高级)3)少数以-y, -2、er, -ow, -ble结尾的双音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加-er和-est构成。clever(原级)(比较级)(最高级)4)以-y结尾,但-y前是辅音字母的形容词的比较级和最高级是把-y去掉,加上-ier和-est构成.happy (原形)(比较级)(最高级)5)以一个辅音字母结尾其前面的元音字母发短元音的形容词的比较级和最高级是双写该辅音字母然后 再加-er和-est。big (原级)(比较级)(最高级)6)双音节和多音节形容词的比较级和最高级需用more和most加在形容词前面来构成。beautiful (原级)?(比较级)(比较级)difficult (原级)(最高级)(最高3、级)常用的不规则变化的形容词的比较级和最高级:原级-比较级-最高级good-better-bestmany-more-mostmuch-more-mostbad-worse-worstfar-farther, further-farthest, furthest形容词前如加less和least则表示较不和最不important重要less important较不重要least important最不重要 形容词比较级的用法:形容词的比较级用于两个人或事物的比较,其结构形式如下:主语+谓语(系动词)+形容词比较级+than+对比成分。 也就是,含有形容词比较级的主句+than+从句。注意从句常常4、省去意义上和主句相同的部分,而只剩下对比的成分。Our teacher iswe are.我们老师的个子比我们的高。It is today than it was yesterday.今天的天气比昨天暖和。This picture isthan that one.这张照片比那张照片漂亮。This meeting isthan that one.这次会议不如那次会议重要。The sun isthan the moon.太阳比月亮大得多。形容词最高级的用法:形容词最高级用于两个以上的人和物进行比较,其结构形式为:主语+谓语(系动词)+the+形容词最高级+名词+表示范围的短语或从句。She iss5、tudent her class.她是班上最好的学生。Shanghai is one ofcities China.上海是中国最大城市之一。This isapple I have ever met.这是我见到的最大的苹果。Tom isboy in his basketball team.汤姆是他们篮球队中个子最高的孩子。1. This box is_ that one.A.heavy than B. so heavy thanC. heavier as D. as heavy as2When we speak to people, we should be .A.as polite as po6、ssible B. as polite as possiblyC. as politely as possible D. as politely as possibly3This book is_that one, but_than that one.A. as difficult as; expensiveB.as more difficult as; more expensiveC.as difficult as; more expensiveD.more difficult as; as expensive4I think the story is not so _ as that on7、e.A. interesting B. interested C. more interesting D. most interesting5His father began to work_he was seven years old.A. as old as B. as early as C. since D. while21. I think science is _ than Japanese.A. much important B. important C. much more important D. more much important ( ) 2 This pencil is8、_ than that one. longest B. long C. longer D. as long( ) 3 My mother is no _ young.A. shorter B. longer C. little D. few( ) 4 These children are_this year than they were last year.A. more tall B. more taller C. very taller D. much taller( ) 5 It was very hot yesterday, but it is_ today.A. even hotte9、r B. more hotterC. much more hot D. much hot6. Mrs Black has got_instead of getting any better.A. more bad B. a little worse C. much badly D. a lot of worse3( ) 1 When we arrived, we found the meeting room crowded with_ students.A. quite a few B. only a few C. few D. a few quite2The house is small f10、or a family of six.A. much too B. too much C. very much D.so3Through the window we can see nothing but_buildings.A. tall very many B. very many tall C. very tall many D. many very tall4-Whats your brother like?-He is_.A. a driver B. very tall C. my friend D. at school5The jacket was so_ that he deci11、ded to buy it. ,A. much B. little C. expensive D. cheapl6Our classroom is_larger than theirs.A. more B. quite C. very D. much 4( ) 1 The earth is about_as the moon.A. as fifty time big B. fifty times as big C. as big fifty times D. fifty as times big ( ) 2 Your room is mine.A. twice as large than B.12、 twice the size ofC. bigger twice than D. as twice large as( ) 3 Your room is _ than mine.A. three time big B. three times big C. three times bigger D. bigger three times( ) 4 His father is_than his mother. ;A. older four years B. as four years older C. four years older D. bigger four years5( ) 1 Ma13、ths is more popular than_.A. any other subject B. all the subjects C. any subject D. other subject()2 China is larger than_in Africa (AW).A. any other country B. other countries C. the other country J 1%D. any country( ) 3 Tom is stronger than _ in his class.A. any other boy B. any boys C. any boy D14、. other boy6( ) 1 When spring comes, it gets_.A. warm and warm B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer D. shorter and shorter) 2 By and by,_students in our class came to like English. A. more and more B. much and much C. many andmany D. less and least) 3 At last he began to cry _.A. hard and hard 15、B. more hard and more hard C. harder and harder D. less hard and less harder) 4 When spring comes the days get_and nights_.A. short; long B. long; short C. longer; shorter D. shorter; longer71_ I look at the picture,_I like it.A.The best; the more B. The more; the lessC. The more; less D. More; the 16、more2_ he read the book,_he got in it. A. The more; the more interestingB.The less; the more interesting C. The more; the more interested D. More; more interested 3 _ you come back,it will be.A, The quicker; the best B. The sooner; the better C. Faster; the better D. The sooner; better81I like_ one 17、of the two books.A. the older B. oldest C. the oldest D. older( )2 Which is_country, China or Japan?A. the large B. the larger C. larger D. largest( ) 3 Of the two cups, he bought .A. the smaller B. the smallest C. small D: smaller9( ) 1 Which do you like _, tea or coffee?A. well B. better C. best D18、. most( ) 2 This work is_for me than for you.A. difficult B. most difficultC.much difficult D. more difficult( ) 3 Which do you think tastes_, the chicken or the fish?A. good B. better C. best D. well( ) 4 The Great Pyramid is about 137 metres high today, but it was onceA. higher B. highest C. high 19、too D. more high( ) 5 Dont you think it_not to write the letter?AAAA. well , B. better C. best D. good10_( ) 1 Who jumpedof all?A. far B. farther C. farthest D. the most far( ) 2 Li Lei is_ student in our class.A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest( ) 3 The fifth orange is_of all. Give it to t20、hat small child.A. big B. bigger C. the bigger D. the biggest( )4 Who is-of you three?A. the oldest B. much older C. oldest D. older11_( ) 1 Tom is one ofboys in our class.A. tallest B. taller C. the tallest B. the tall( ) 2 English is one of_spoken in the world.A. the important languages B. the mos21、t important languages C. most important language D. the most important lan guage( ) 3 Beijing is one of_in China.A. the largest city r ; B. the large cities C. the larger cities D. the largest cities121. Most of the woods_been taken good care of.A. are B. is C. has D. have2_ like playing football an22、d watching TV .A. Most boys B. Most of they C. Most boy D. More of they3_ are here watering the flowers here.A. Some B. Some of the boys C. Some boy D. Some of boys4_ havent been to American.A. Most them B. Most they C. More of them D. Most of them131_ is more beautiful than roses.A. No other flower23、 B. No another flowerC. Not other flower D. Not all flowers2The tree is _ in the garden.A. the taller B. the tallestC. taller than of-all D. tall.3Mary studies harder in her class.A. as any one B. than any other girl C. than the other D. than anyone初中英语语法讲解练习:名词2010-11-12 14:02:12|分类:中考英语专项|标签:|字号大中24、小订阅I.名词的种类:专有名词普通名词国名地名人名,团体机构名称可数名词不可数名词个体名词集体名词抽象名词物质名词II.名词的数:1.规则名词的复数形式:名词的复数形式,一般在单数形式后面加-s或-es。现将构成方法与读音规则列表如下:规则例词1一般情况在词尾加-smap-maps, sea-seas, girl-girls, day-days2以s, x, ch, sh结尾的名词后加-esclass-classes, box-boxes, watch-watches,dish-dishes以-f或-fe结尾的词变-f和-fe为v再加-esleaf-leaves, thief-thieves,25、kni fe-k ni ves, loaf-loaves, wife-wives加-sbelief-beliefs, chief-chiefs, proof-proofs,roof-roofs, gulf-gulfs4以辅音字母加y结尾的名词,变y为i加-esparty-parties, family-families, story-stories,city-cities5以兀音字母加y结尾的名词,或专有名词以y结尾的,加-stoy-toys, boy-boys, day-days, ray-rays, Henry-He nrys6以辅音字母加-o结尾的名词一般加-eshero-heroes,26、 Negro-Negroes,potato-potatoes, tomato-tomatoes不少外来词加-spia no-pia nos, photo-photos, auto-autos,kilo-kilos, solo-solos两者皆可zero-zeros/zeroes, volca no -volca no es/volca nos7以兀音字母加-0结尾的名词加-sradio-radios, bamboo-bamboos,zoo-zoos8以-th结尾的名词加-struth-truths, mouth-mouths, mon th-m onths, path-paths,2.不规则名27、词复数:英语里有些名词的复数形式是不规则的,现归纳如下:规则例词改变名词中的兀音字母或1其他形式ma n-me n, woma n-wome n, foot-feet,goose-geese, mouse-mice2单复数相同sheep, deer, series, means, works, fish, species li,yua n, ji n,3只有复数形式ashes, trousers, clothes, tha nks, goods, glasses,compasses, contents4一些集体名词总是用作复people, police, cattle, staff数部分集体名28、词既可以作单 数(整体)也可以作复数(成 员)audie nee, class, family, crowd, couple, group,committee, gover nment, populati on, crew, team,public, en emy, party6复数形式表示特别含义customs (海关) ,forces (车队) ,times (时代) , spirits(情绪),drinks(饮料),sands(沙滩), papers(文件报纸),manners(礼貌),looks(夕卜 表),brains(头脑智力),greens(青菜),ruins(废 墟)表示某国人29、”加-sAmerica ns, Australia ns, Germa ns, Greeks,Swedes, Europea ns单复数同形Swiss, Portuguese, Chin ese, Japa nese以-man或-woman结尾的改为-men,-wome nEn glishme n, Fren chwome n合8成名词将主体名词变为复数sons-in-law, lookers-on, passers-by, story-tellers,boy frie nds无主体名词时将最后一部分变为复数grow n-ups, housewives, stopwatches将两部分变为复数30、wome n sin gers, men serva ntsIII.名词的所有格:名词在句中表示所有关系的语法形式叫做名词所有格。所有格分两种:一是名词词尾加构成,二是由介词of加名词构成。前者多表示有生命的东西,后者多表示无生命的东西。1.所有格的构成:单数名词在末尾加sthe boys father, Jacks book, herson-in- laws photo,复数名词般在末尾加the teachersroom, the twi nsmot不规则复数名词后加sthe childrens toys, womens rights,以s结尾的人名所有格加或者Dicke nsno vels31、, Charless job, theSmithshouse表示各自的所有关系时,各名词末尾均须加sJapans and Americas problems, Janes and Marys bikes表示共有的所有关系时在最后一词末加sJapa n and Americas problems, Jane andMarys father表示某人家店铺,所有格后名词省略the doctors, the barbers, the tai myuncle s2.所有格的用法:1表示时间todays newspaper, five weeksholiday2表示自然现象the earths atmos32、pherehe trees bran chethe lifes time, the plays plota birds eye view, a stones throw, at o wits en不知所措)3. of所有格的用法:用于无生命的东西:the legs of the chair, the cover of the book用于有生命的东西,尤其是有较长定语时:the classrooms of thefirst-year stude nts用于名词化的词:the struggle of the oppressed注:不同国籍人的单复数国籍 总称(谓语用复数)单数 复数中国人the 33、Chinese, a Chinese, two Chinese瑞士人the Swiss,a Swiss, two Swiss澳大利亚人the Australia ns, an Australia n, two Australia ns俄国人the Russia ns, a Russia n, two Russia ns意大利人the Italia ns, an Italia n, two Italia ns希腊人the Greek,a Greek, two Greeks表示国家城市等地方3的名词the countrys plan, the world Chinas industrys popu34、lation,表示工作群体the ships crew, majoritys view, the team victory5表示度量衡及价值a miles journey, five dollarsworth of apples与人类活动有特殊关6系的名词nes某些固定词组法国人the French, a Frenchman, two Frenchmen日本人the Japanese, a Japanese, two Japanese美国人the Americans, an American, two Americans印度人the Indians, an Indian, two Indian35、s加拿大人the Canadians, a Canadian, two Canadians德国人the Germans, a German, two Germans英国人the English, an Englishman, two Englishmen瑞典人the Swedish, a Swede, two Swedes名词练习1. The_of the room werecovered with_B.roofs, leavesD. rooves, leaves2. There are three_in our factory.A. roofs, leafsleafsC. rooves,A.36、 woman doctorsdoctorB. women doctorsD. women doctorC. woman3. Which do you prefer_or_?A. potatos, tomatospotatoes, tomatosB. potatos, tomatoes D.potatoes, tomatoesC.4. They are_of different presses(出版社). Now they arehaving a meeting in one of the_office.A. editor-in-chiefs, editors-in- chiefsB. edit37、ors-in-chief,editor-in- chiefsC. editors-in- chiefs, editor -in- cshiefsD.editors-in-chief, editors-in- chiefs5. The ant has two_.stomacks C. stomachA. stomaches B.D. stomachs6. He doesnt like_for supper.chickenC. chickensA. chickD. chicksB.7. It was_hot weather that many of us went swimming. A.so B38、. suchC. so as D. such a8._wonderful space they saw on the room!A. How B.How a C. What D. What a18.I stayed at_. A. Xiao Wangs B. Wanghome C. the WangsD. home of Wang19. Sister Carrie works in a_factory. A. shoesshoses C. shoe D. shoes20. Have you ever readA. today newspaper B. newspaper todaynewspa39、per of todayD. todays newspaper9. We know_travels not so fast as light.A. sound B.sounds C. the sounds D. a sound10. My family raise aA. cattle, cowscattles, cowslot of_, including twoB. cows, cattleD. cow, cattlesC.11. A number of soldiersat he camp gate(军营门口).A. have gatheredisB. has gatheredD. wa40、sC.12. The Browns have spent a large car.of money on their new13.A. dealnumberB. amountD. sizeC.work has been done to improve the peoplestandard.s livingA. Manydeal ofB. A great many D.A number ofC. A great15. Two17.14. Mr Li shookwarmly with a friend.A. handhands, please.of coffeeB. a handD. the ha41、ndsA. coffee B. coffeesD. cups coffeet pay asB. high priceD. high a priceknowledge of space develops rapidly.Mens C. MensD. Person16. I canA. high price apriceC.C. cupas he asked for.C. a highA. MansB.sB.C.21.Two_walk didnt made me tired. A. hourB.hoursC. hoursD. hours22.The mother over there is_mot42、her.A. Julia and MaryB. Julia and MarysC. Juliasand MarysD. Julias and Mary23. Li Mings handwriting is better than_in the class.A. anyonesB. anyone elseC. anyoneselsesD. anyone elses24.The children are playing_on the_.A. sand, sand B. sands, sands C. sand, sandsD. sands, sand25.If these trousers are43、 too big, buy a smaller_. A.set B. one C. copy D. pair26.Tom usually takes a_in bus on rainy days.A.walk B. ride C. tripD. travel27.We have no_about where she has gone.A. information B. news C. messageD. flash28.Food and_are daily necessities(需要)for the people.A. clothB. clothe C.clothes D. clothing44、29.My_of hearing is not so good as it used to be.A.strength B. sense C. power D. skill30.The_caused by carelessness_yesterday. Manyworkers were killed.A. incident, was happenedB. matter,happenedC.event, was taken placeD. accident, tookplace31.The room was so quiet that she could hear the_of herheart45、.A. beating B. ways C. knocking D. striking32._has been told not to throw waste things anywhere.33.He was an_in the government_in this novel who are different inA. character, character B. characters, characters C.character, characters D. characters, character35.We visited him_when he was in hospital46、.A. every other days B. each other day C.every other day D. every two day36.My friend will return in_.A. one day or twoB. a day or twoC. one day ortwo D. a or two days37._is always difficult for me. A. TranslationB.TranslateC. The translationD. A translation38._of this novel is excellent, quite to m47、y surprise.39. The police_looking into the matter now.is C. are D. are going to40.The Chinese are_brave and hard working people. A.the B. a C. / D. one41.No news_good news. A. isare C. have D. has42.Maths still_very difficult for me, though I have done mybest. A. looks B. seems C. is D. are43.“Where48、_my trousers?”the boy asked. A. is B.wasC. wereD. are44.How happy they are! Obviously, they are_A. The publicWomenB. PeopleD. ManC.A. office, officialofficeB. official, officeD. official, officerC. officer,34. There are severalA. TranslationtranslationB. TranslateD. A translationC. TheA. be B.B.A. i49、n nice spiritsspiritsB. in nice spiritD. in high spiritC. in high45.I saw many_seated in the corner reading something.A. JapaneseJapaneseB. JapanesesD. of JapanesesC. of46.Father went to his doctor for_about his heart trouble.A. an adviceB. adviceC.advicesD. the advices47.We are_and they are_.A. Eng50、lishmen, Germans B. Englishmen, German C.Englishmans, GermansD. Englishmen, Germen48._are made of_.A. A glass, a glass B. Glasses, glass C. The glass, the glass D. Glasses,glasses49.Ill have to buy_trousers. A. a B. two C.a pair of D. a couple of50.There are two_in our class.A. Liu B.Lius C. LiusD. 51、Lius51._is needed in cold countries.A. A lot of clothesB. Much clothingC. Many acloth D. Lots of clothes52.They are_.A. mathematics studentB.mathematic studentsC.students in mathematics D.mathematics students53. The laboratory assistant recorded the_reactions(反应)54.This letter was sent by_.A. my fat52、her friendB. my father friendCs.a friend of myfathersD. a friend of my father55.Ten years had passed. I found she had_A. a little white hair B. some white hairC. a few whitehairD. a few white hairs56.I have made_with Billy.friend C. a friend57. The population of Beijing is_than that of Ximore B. lar53、ger C. fewer D. smallA. mousesmicesB. mice C.D. micesA. friendsD. the friendB.A.an.58.There are thirty-two_in our school.59. He had tried everything but it made little_. A. use B.good C. differenceD. result60.You must get there within half an hour. There should be no_in sending the blood to the dyin54、g man.A. wait B. delay C. time D. hurry61.Enough of it! Nobody here thinks what you are saying should make any .A. excuseB. sense C.use D. value62.-How dare you play on such thin ice?-Playing on ice is notmy_of spare time.A. idea B. thought C. mind D. intention63.Helen said she would like to go to A55、tlanta by air, but I wonder if she hasenough money to pay for the_.A. travel B. tourism C.journey D. course64. One splendid mountain_followed another during ourjourney from Mieheel more to Rurunz.A. view B. glance C. screenD. scene65.The newlaw will come into _on the day it is passed. (1999上海)A. eff56、ect B. use C.serviceD. existence66.When you play football, what_do you play?A.situation B. place C. part D. position67.Its important for us to employ a word or a phrase according to the inlanguage studies.A. situation B. expression C. condition D. translation68.I wrote him a letter to show my_of his57、 thoughtfulness.A. achievement B. agreement C. view D. appreciation69.One of the advantages of living on the top floor of a high-rise is that you canget a good_.A. sight B. scene C. view D. look70.Nowadays natural gas, wind and other forms of_are widelyused in the country.A. woman teacherteachersB. 58、women teacherD. woman teachersC. women71.A. energy B. force power D. materials with foreign countriescan bring us much information about the world.B. CompetitionD. Combination speak louderthan words.B. performancesD. actionsA. ContrastContact72. We all know thatA. movementsoperationsC.C.C.73.We have worked out the plan and now we must put it into_.(NMET1997 38)A. fact B. realitypractice D. deed74.Weve missed the}
1变化规则大多数形容词和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种。(1)单音节词加词尾-er,-est来构成比较级和最高级。tall(高的)   taller  tallestgreat(巨大的) greater  greatest  (2)以不发音的e结尾的单音节词只加-r,-st nice(好的)  
nicer  nicest large(大的) 
 larger  largest able(有能力的)
abler  ablest   (3)以一个辅音字母结尾的闭音节单音节词,双写结尾的辅音字母,再加-er,-est big(大的)   bigger  biggest hot热的)  
hotter  hottest red红色的
redder
reddest(4)"以辅音字母+y"结尾的双音节词,改y为i,再加-er,-esteasy(容易的)  easier  easiestbusy(忙的)   busier  busiest  资料来源于网络,下面是原文链接,获取资料完整高清可打印版本下面是知乎专栏,我发的英语资料都汇总在这里,持续更新请关注(5)以ly结尾的副词,除early-earlier-earliest,其他都是加more most.Slowly-more slowly-most slowlyBravely-more bravely-most bravelyquickly-more quickly-most quickly(6)少数以-er,-ow结尾的双音节词未尾加-er,-estclever(聪明的) cleverer
cleverestnarrow(窄的) narrower
narrowest(7)其他双音节词和多音节词在前面加more,most来构成比较级和最高级。如:important(重要的) more important
 most importanteasily(容易地) more easily   most easily (8)一些词的比较级和最高级,可以加-er或 -est,也可以加more或most,如:clever, polite等。(9) 不规则变化 有一些词的比较级、最高级变化是不规则的,需要特殊记忆。如:good / well→better→bestbad / ill/badly→worse→worstmany / much→more→mostlittle→less→leastfar→farther→farthest(表示距离) / far→further→furthest (表示程度)old→older / elder→oldest (表示新旧或年龄) / eldest (表示兄弟姐妹之间的长幼关系)副词的比较级和最高级的构成规则和形容词比较级和最高级的构成规则一样,所不同的是:形容词最高级前面必须用the,而副词的最高级前面的the可带可不带。一些词本身没有比较级和最高级形式,如:right, wrong, full, empty, round, complete, wooden, dead, daily等。long-longer-longestyoung-younger-youngestold-older/elder-oldest/eldestshort-shorter-shortesthigh-higher-highestdeep-deeper-deepestsmall-smaller-smallestbig-bigger-biggesttall-taller-tallestloud-louder-loudestlow-lower-lowestthin-thinner-thinnestfat-fatter-fattestgreat-greater-greatestnice-nicer-nicesthappy-happier-happiestheavy-heavier-heaviestcheap-cheaper-cheapestnear-nearer-nearestclean-cleaner-cleanestfew-fewer-fewestlate-later-latestangry-angrier-angriestbusy-busier-busiestlazy-lazier-laziesthot-hotter-hottestglad-gladder-gladdestclear-clearer-cleareststrong-stronger-strongestlucky-luckier-luckiestinteresting-moreinteresting-most interestingdifficult-more difficult-most difficultexpensive-more expensive-most expensive2形容词比较级的用法1. 两者比较时用形容词比较级,其结构为“... 比较级 + than ...”。如:Actions speak louder than words.2. 在两者之间选择“哪一个更……”时,用句型“Which / Who is +比较级, ... or ...?”。如:Which sweater is cheaper, the red one or the yellow one?3. 表示“两者之间最……的一个”时,用“the + 比较级”。如:Lucy is the taller of the twins.4. 表示“越……,越……”时,用“the + 比较级,the + 比较级”。如:The more you eat, the fatter you will become.5. 表示“越来越……”时,用“比较级 + and + 比较级”,多音节词和部分双音节词用“more and more + 形容词原级”。如:We should make our country more and more beautiful.6. 形容词比较级前可以用下列词修饰:much, a little, far, a bit, a few, a lot, even, still, rather等。如:It's much colder today than yesterday.形容词最高级的用法1. 三者或三者以上的人或物进行比较时,用形容词最高级形式。形容词最高级前通常需加定冠词the,句末常接in / of短语来表示范围。如:He is the strongest of all the boys.2. 表示“最……之一”时,用“one of + the + 最高级”。如:The light bulb is one of the most helpful inventions.3. 形容词最高级前可以由物主代词、指示代词、名词所有格等修饰,此时不用定冠词the。如:Yesterday is her happiest day in her life3修饰语1. 比较级的修饰语Much(……得多),far(……得多),even(甚至,更),still(更),a bit(有点),a little(有点),a lot(很), a great deal(大大地), twice(两倍), five times(五倍), two-fifths(五分之二), a half(一半)等修饰比较级表示程度,但决不可用very修饰。eg. Tom is a little taller than Mike. Tom比Mike稍高一点;It is even colder today than yesterday. 今天甚至比昨天更冷2.最高级的修饰语By far/ far and away 最,很 much ……得多 almost 几乎 nearly 几乎另外,second, third, next 等也要放在定冠词之后。如:The Yellow River is the second longest in China. 黄河是中国的第二大河。This is the third largest building in this city. 这是这个城市里第三大的建筑物。The Yellow River is the second longest river in China. 黄河是中国第二长河。This is (by) far the best book that I've ever read. 这是我读过的最好的书。}

我要回帖

更多关于 the加比较级the加比较级的用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信