is,a,there,restaurant,my,the,in,city。连词成句?

沪教版小学五年级英语下册期末考试试题
  时间过的很快,这一学期的期末考试即将到来,为了帮助大家更好的复习所学知识。以下是小编为大家搜索整理的.沪教版小学五年级英语下册期末考试试题,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!
  一、Read and choose(从下列每组小题中选出一个与另外两个不同类的一项)
  ( ) 1. A. beside B. behind C. bridge
  ( ) 2. A. bike B. lake C. river
  ( ) 3. A. Wednesday B. day C. Saturday
  ( ) 4. A. delicious B. food C. fresh
  ( ) 5. A. helpful B. building C. house
  二、Read and judge.(判断下列每组单词中划线部分发音是(T)否(F)相同)
  ( ) 1. A. house B. mouse C. count
  ( ) 2. A. rainy B. wait C. Monday
  ( ) 3. A. sunny B. windy C. shy
  ( ) 4. A. look B. good C. food
  ( ) 5. A. beef B. eat C. see
  三、Read and choose(择正确的图片,将正确答案的序号写在相应题号前面)
  ( )1. -- What can you do? -- I can do some kung fu.
  A. B.
  ( )2. We have English and PEP on Wednesday..
  A. B.
  ( )3. --Can he cook? -- No, he can play basketball.
  A. B.
  ( )4. -- Do you often do homework on weekends? --Yes, I do.
  A. B.
  ( )2.We can sing English songs. A. B.
  四、Read and writing.(根据图片、句子含义和首字母,写出单词,完成句子)
  1. I often r________ b_________ on the weekend.
  2. I can s______ E_______ s_______ for the party.
  3. Are there any tall b___________ in the village?
  4. The man is b___________ the cars.
  5. There is a t_________ beside the b_________.
  五、Read and choose.(单项选择)
  ( ) 1. --What do you have ___Fridays? -- We have English, PE and music.
  A. in B. on C. at
  ( )2. --Do you often play football on the weekend? -- ____________
  A. Yes, I am. B. Yes, I do. C. No, I do.
  ( ) 3. --What’s he like? --____________________.
  A. He is our PE teacher. B. He is very strong C. He can swim. ( ) 4. --Are there _______ ______ in the garden? --Yes, there are.
  A. many flowers B. a flower C. any flowers
  ( ) 5. There ______an apple beside the book. A. is B. are C.have
  六、Read and choose.(读一读,选择正确的答语)
  ( ) 1. Is there a river in the forest? A. She likes sandwiches.
  ( ) 2. What would you like to eat? B. I’ d like some hamburgers.
  ( ) 3. Can you sing an English song? C. No, there isn’t.
  ( ) 4. What’s her favourite food? D. She’s hard-working.
  ( ) 5.What’s she like? E. Yes, she can .
  七、Read and number.(读句,看图,给下列句子排序,使其成为一段通顺的对话。)
  ( )Mike: Wow! There are so many pictures here.
  ( ) Sarah: There are so many plants here,too.
  ( 1 ) Zhang Peng: This is the living room.
  ( ) Zhang Peng: Yes, My father can draw very well.
  ( ) Sarah: Cool!
  ( ) Zhang Peng: They’re my grandmother’s plants.
  My grandparents have a garden in front of their house.
  There are lots of flowers in it.
  八、Put the words in the right order. (连词成句。)
  1. tall buildings, in ,the nature park ,are , there, any (?)
  ______ _
  4. young, is, teacher, English,Our, (.)
  ________
  5. to eat, like , would, what you (?)
  ______
  九、Read and judge.(阅读理解。读短文,判断文后句子的正(T)误(F))
  I’m Wu Yifan. I’m 11years old. I’m a good student at school. I can speak English well, sing English songs, dance and play basketball. I’m also a good child at home. I can help my mother cook the meals and wash the clothes . My sister is eight years old. She can play the pipa and draw cartoons. But she can’t cook. My brother can do some kung fu. But he can’t play the piano.
  ( )1. Wu Yifan can sing and dance.
  ( )2. Wu Yifan’s sister can cook the meals.
  ( )3. Wu Yifan’s brother can play the piano.
  ( )4. Wu Yifan is ten years old.
  ( )5. Wu Yifan’s sister is eight years old. .
  十、Read and write(读短文,根据短文内容和图片先选择,再写一写你自己的房间).
  Look! This is Zoom’s room. There is a bed in the room. There is a desk beside the bed. There is a computer on the desk. There are some books on the bed. There are two plants near the bed. There is a photo on the wall. The room is very nice. Do you like it?
  ( )1. Which is Zoom’s room? Read and tick(选出正确图片)
  2.What’s in your room? Write four sentences about your room.
  (写一写你自己的房间,不少于4句话)
  There is
  There are【沪教版小学五年级英语下册期末考试试题】相关文章:沪教版数学测试题07-28沪教版五年级数学试题09-112017年人教版英语小学五年级下册第四单元试题08-16沪教版语文一年级下册期末考试卷答案09-15沪教版五年级数学《数的结构》测试题07-22冀教版五年级英语试题10-17三则教版英语试题11-102017人教版英语小学五年级下册第六单元08-16精选沪教版初一数学下册暑假作业答案09-09沪教版四年级语文下册练习题08-25}
连词成句1.to ,class, welcome, our (.)__________________________________________________2.shirt , bed ,is ,my ,there, on , a (.)__________________________________________________3.play, the, in, Let’s, living room (.)__________________________________________________4.there, some, the, are, books, desk, on (.)__________________________________________________5.there, in, sofas, are, the ,two, living room( ? )__________________________________________________6.desk, like, my, I, new ( . )__________________________________________________7.into, kitchen, please, go ,the ( . )__________________________________________________8.shirt , bed ,is ,my ,there, on , a (.)__________________________________________________9.play, the, in, Let’s, living room (.)__________________________________________________10.there, some, the, are, books, desk, on (.)__________________________________________________11.there, in, sofas, are, the ,two, living room( ? )__________________________________________________12.into, kitchen, please, go ,the ( . )__________________________________________________13.like, you, PE, do(?)__________________________________________________14.classes, have, how, you, many, do(?)__________________________________________________15.you, subject, what, best, do, like(?)__________________________________________________16.your, What, favourite, is, class(?)__________________________________________________17.How, in , your, many, are, students, there, class(?)__________________________________________________18.PE, have, class, Wednesday, I , on, a ( . )__________________________________________________19.you, do, on, what, do, usually, weekends ( ? )__________________________________________________20.days, there, in, week, are, seven, a ( ? )__________________________________________________21.PE, have, class, Wednesday, I , on, a ( . )__________________________________________________22.you, do, on, what, do, usually, weekends ( ? )__________________________________________________23.days, there, in, week, are, seven, a ( ? )__________________________________________________24.dolphins,the,the,dancing,in,are,water(.)__________________________________________________25.fat, turkeys, those, are, not(.)__________________________________________________26.draw, beautiful, I’ll, a, farm(.)__________________________________________________27.you, hippos, like, do, big, the(?)__________________________________________________28.Thursday, on ,afternoon, I’ll, shopping, go(.)__________________________________________________29.will, what, this, you, do, weekend(?)__________________________________________________30. out, is, school, two, in, days(.)__________________________________________________31. tomorrow, where shall, go, we afternoon(?)__________________________________________________32. please, come, at,7:30,tomorrow, here, morning(.) __________________________________________________33. teachers, school, many, in, are, your, how, there (?)_________________________________________________________34. is, bread, egg, some, an, and, There (. )_________________________________________________________35. the, sleep, to, I, bedroom, go, in (.)_________________________________________________________36. living room, big, There is, the, TV, a, in ( . )_________________________________________________________37. do, on, what, you, will, Sunday(?)_________________________________________________________38. go, I, to, dancing, want(.)_________________________________________________________39. those, at, ducks, big, look(.)_________________________________________________________40. like, farm, to, to, I’d, go, the(.)_________________________________________________________41. is, There, table, four, a, desks, and, in, the living room(.)_________________________________________________________42. How, many, are, there, lessons, in the morning(?)_________________________________________________________}
一、根据你的实际情况回答问题。 1、How old isyour father? __________________________________. 2、What’s yourfather’s job? ________________________________. 3、Is yourmother a policewoman? _______________________________. 4、Are you in awhite jacket? __________________________________. 5、Which do youlike, apples or bananas? _______________________.二、在B栏中找出A 栏句子的对应句子 A B 1.What's your name? A.I', ten. 2.How old are you? B.A fish. 3.How are you? C.My nameis Betty. 4.What's this in English? D.I'm fine. 5.What colour is your face? E.Red. 6.May I have a look? F.Good evening. 7.Glad to meet you. G.Oh,yes. 8.Good evening. H.Sure! 9.Isthis your toy bus? I.Over there. 10.Where's the zoo? J.Nice to meet you.三、按要求完成下列各题:1.This is a book.(变为否定句)_________________________________________2.He is a good boy.(变为一般疑问句)_________________________________________3.She is in the room .(用where提问)_________________________________________4.I am a Chinese girl.(用she改写)_________________________________________5.the,pen,is,a,there,on,desk,.(连词成句)_________________________________________四、看图,根据情景,选择合适的句子:1.A.-What's this?-It's a goat. B.-What's that?-It's a pig.2.A.-Mum.What are these?-Oh!They're birds. B.-Mum.What are those?-Oh!They're bees.3.A.-Nice to meet you!-Nice to meet you,too. B.-Hello.How are you1-I'm fine,thank you. And you?4.A.-What's your name?-My name is May. B.-How old are you,May?-I'm five.五、词组翻译,将正确答案的序号填入题前括号内:( )1. a cup oftea A. 一杯茶 B. 一杯酒( )2. a glassof milk A. 一杯水 B. 一杯奶( )3. a bottleof beer A. 一杯酒 B. 一瓶酒( )4.ice-cream A. 冰水 B. 冰淇淋为下面的单词选择合适的译文,请填序号。1.( ) some flowers for you A.给你的花 B.给她的花 C.给他的花2.( ) happy birthday A.节日快乐 B.生日快乐 C.新年快乐3.( ) June the second A.六月三日 B.六月二日 C.六月一日4.( ) National Day A.劳动节 B.圣诞节 C.国庆节5.( ) Children's Day A.妇女节 B.新年 C.儿童节6.( ) go to the theatre A.去戏院 B.去电影院 C.去公园7.( ) with my father A.和母亲一起 B.和父亲一起 C.和父母一起8.( ) January the first A.新年 B.春节 C.母亲节9.( ) August the fourth A.八月一日 B.八月七日 C.八月四日10.( ) February the fifteenth A.二月三十日 B.二月十五日 C.二月十三日六、阅读短文,根据短文内容判断句子。I’m a teacher . Myname is WangPing . I’m from ShangHai . I usually get up at six and have breakfast at sixthirty . I go to work at seven .I like singing , dancing , swimming . Ilike singing best .()1. The teacher’s name is WangPing .()2. She’s from BeiJing .()3. She usually get up at six thirty .()4. She like dancing best .()5. She like singing .}

我要回帖

更多关于 what,is,over,that,there连词成句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信