帮我写出以下文章的这件事他和我谈过的和是什么词性吗?

2017年12年大学英语六级作文易错考点盘点
 大学英语六考试向来是考生必争之地,以下2017年6年大学英语六级作文易错考点盘点由yjbys为您提供,希望对您有所帮助。
  语法错误
  (一)句子结构错误
  1. 主从句叠置
  1) There are more and more students who like to use the computer. / More and more students like to use the computer.
  2) There are still many problems that should be noted and resolved. / Many problems still should be noted and resolved.
  2. 简单句叠置
  I like chatting on line very much, so I go to the net bar almost every weekend. / I like chatting on line very much. I go to the net bar almost every weekend.
  3. 从句叠置
  It is known to all that computers play an important role in many fields of our life. / As is known to all, computers play an important role in many fields of our life.
  4. 句子成分缺失
  If we work hard, we will surely be successful. /Working hard, we will surely be successful.
  5. 语序错误
  1) Why do college students spend more and more time on the computer?
  1) I often wonder where they have got their money.
  (二)动词形式错误
  1.时态错误
  Many people think that the Internet will be more useful in the future.
  2.语态形式错误
  1) I have been excited several days at the news that you will come here.
  2) Most of the students are satisfied with the service in the dining hall.
  3.单复数形式错误
  1) Wise men seek opportunities rather than wait for them. / A wise man seeks opportunities rather than wait for them.
  2) Some people are afraid that computers may control men in the future.
  4.非谓语动词形式错误
  1) Let me say “hello” to you on behalf of everyone.
  2) Doing exercise in the morning is good for one’s health.
  3) Having studied in our school for 3 years, I find that the canteen service has changed a lot.
  (三)代词错误
  1) We can use computers in doing everything we like.
  2) A college student should be able to do his washing on his own.
  (四)冠词错误
  1) A/The horse is a useful animal.
  2) The exam will be held in December, 2004.
  (五)词性错误
  1) I wish you can consider my suggestions.
  2) If a person wants to succeed, he must learn to endure sufferings and setbacks.
  用词错误
  1) Students must know how to operate a computer. / Students must know how to work on a computer.
  2) People can be exposed to many new things on the Internet. / People can learn many new things on the Internet.
  3) The purpose of this letter is to express some opinions on the service in the dining hall. / The purpose of this letter is to make some complaints about the service in the dining hall.
  表达习惯错误
  1) What generated so large a change? / Why is there so large a change?
  2) Now 6000 yuan is enough for you to buy a P4 computer. / Now you can buy a P4 computer for 6000 yuan.
  3) In a room often live 6-8 students.
  4) I think there are three reasons for this great change.
  5) The prices of the food are too high. / The food is too expensive.
  6) The reason for this is that some people want to earn plenty of money without working hard. / This is because some people want to earn plenty of money without working hard.
  标点符号及大小写错误
  1) However, every coin has two sides. I think the surroundings in our canteen are the best among all universities.
  2) The man was racing down the street because he was late for the class.
  3) At last I want to let you know that I love our university very much.
  4) My favorite sports are swimming, jogging, mountaineering and playing table tennis.
  5) The best English film in my eyes is Forrest Gump.
  拼写错误
  由于时间紧张,考生在写作中会出现许多拼写错误而不自知,但这样的错误却往往会影响阅卷老师对整篇作文的.印象分:
  Obvisaly,a varity of complex reasons for this phenomenen can be listed as follow.
  在本句中共有14个单词,其中有3个单词出现拼写错误,有一个单词出现单复数错误——句首Obvisaly应改为Obviously,varity应改为variety,phenomenen应改为phenomenon,follow应用复数形式follows。
  主谓不一致
  Someone suppose that studying in all life.
  这个句子中,有两个错误,首先是主句主谓不一致,主语为第三人称单数,则suppose应该用第三人称单数形式supposes; 第二个错误是that引导的宾语从句应该是一个句子,而本句中that后面是一个分词短语,在语法上是错误的。
  句型错误
  句型写作练习
  (一)并列句
  1) It was a cold snowy day and he had no money left for food.
  2) Hurry up or you’ll be late.
  3) It rained heavily last night but I went to the show anyway.
  4) I enjoy classical music, so does she.
  5) He must be ill, for he is absent today.
  6) Some people waste food while others haven’t enough.
  7) She is fat whereas her husband is thin.
  8) She cannot read, neither can she write.
  (二)复合句
  1) It is quite obvious that they need more help in English.
  2) It is good news that she is still alive.
  3) It doesn’t seem likely that she will come here.
  4) What the children like the best in the zoo are the pandas.
  5) What we are badly in need of is raw material.
  1) It’s a pity that he did not come earlier.
  2) It is a well-known fact that smoking can cause lung cancer.
  3) It is true that I encouraged him, but I didn’t actually help him.
  4) It didn’t seem likely that they would ever keep their promise.
  5) It was hard to understand why Prof. Hardy had singled out Mary for criticism.
  1) Can you tell me what kind of show they are putting on?
  2) I’m wondering if the letter is overweight.
  3) I am thinking how we can improve our study habits.
  4) We are still uncertain whether Henry is the right person for the job.
  5) Peter has always been in good health except that he has a slight headache sometimes.
  6) He suddenly remembered that he had forgotten to take his notebook with him.
  1) I always took it for granted that I was far more intelligent than he was.
  2) We all thought it a pity that you were unable to attend our meeting.
  3) We consider it important that you should mind your manners.
  4) He didn't want it known that he was too ill to go on working.
  5) I regard it important that every one of you should finish your homework on time.
  6) He took it for granted that his father would come to his help if he got into trouble.
  7) We thought it highly probable that he might change his mind at the last minute.
  8) I think it likely that the train will be delayed by the dense fog.
  9) The doctor thinks it advisable that you should stop smoking.
  1) Could you show me what you have written?
  2) This is what we should always keep in mind.
  3) What they saw in China made a deep impression on them.
  4) We must not put off till tomorrow what we can do today.
  1) Nothing could hide the fact that he is growing old.
  2) The fact that he works hard does not necessarily mean that he is a competent leader.
  3) I have a complacent feeling that I’m highly intelligent.
  4) The explanation that he didn’t see the notice is unsatisfactory./ The explanation is unsatisfactory that he didn’t see the notice.
  5) Most of us don’t agree with his view that there is no advantage in introducing the new method.
  6) The news soon spread throughout the country that he won the first gold medal at the 23rd Olympic Games.
  7) His suggestion that intelligence is a relative matter is not universally accepted./His suggestion is not universally accepted that intelligence is a relative matter.
  8) He seconded my motion that the vote be postponed.
  9) The fear that he might not be able to finish the work disturbed him greatly./ The fear disturbed him greatly that he might not be able to finish the work.
  10) We expressed a hope that Mr. and Mrs. Morrison would come and visit China again.
  11) I’ve come from Mr. Lin with a message that he won’t be able to see you this afternoon.
  12) There can be no doubt that Suzy is the right person for the job.
  词性错误
  有些考生在练习写作时总是会出现词性使用错误的情况,如该用名词时用了动词、该用形容词时用了名词等:
  Some people feel success, some people feel failure and other people feel guilt.
  这句中,feel后面应该用形容词,而考生全部都用成了名词,导致整个句子中出现三处词性错误。
  很多考生在写英文文章时,习惯用逗号连接两个独立的句子,这在英文中是较严重的语法错误,即不断句错误,考生应注意要么用连词连接两个独立句,要么用句号把两句话断开:
  We also could do something to help others, it could make our life more value.
  这个句子中出现了两个错误,最明显的就是不断句错误——逗号前后为两个独立的句子却没有用连词连接,正确的写法是要么在逗号后面加上and,要么逗号改为句号,第二个句子的首字母大写。第二个错误是词性错误,value为名词,而此处应有形容词形式valuable.【2017年12年大学英语六级作文易错考点盘点】相关文章:临床执业医师考试易错考点汇总08-10会计证考试《财经法规》易错点考点10-08日语易错的陷阱08-16文秘公文写作易错点10-05小升初数学几何易错知识汇总02-03企业战略管理易错方面11-15行测资料易错点分析11-10考英语语法易错易混知识点汇总08-02大学英语六级听力易混淆词汇09-28中考英语语法易错点浅析08-02}

我要回帖

更多关于 这件事他和我谈过的和是什么词性 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信