itseemsyouhavebeenknownknownthebadnews是什么意思啊

Access denied | forum.novelupdates.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (forum.novelupdates.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (44f93e9a0b9276b8-ua98).Sign in anonymously
Or sign in with one of these services
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Twitter
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Help me close the gap
Help me close the gap
December 8, 2016 in
So I made a mistake and deleted my half finished post, so I have to start again.
Last year's FM gave me a lot of trouble and I never really got going, but for whatever reason (those glorious FM moments) I bought FM again this year and I will be getting it to work this year! Hopefully you lot will help me reach that goal.
I've started a save playing as Heerenveen in the Dutch first division, the reason for this is that I have a soft spot for them and they don't set too high expectations for me to not be sacked right away. All though the expectations are lowish (at least the first year) I do hope to bring glory to the club within 4 years.
Onto the real things at hand, the tactics. My favourite formation is 4-3-3 (4-1-2-3 DM Wide as FM likes to call it) and I will be playing that this save too since the team has the players for it.
Our story begins with the following tactics:
Mentality/ShapeStandard/Flexible: Like I said I have had troubles on 16 so I like to start as simple as possible.
TIsPlayout Out Of Defence: I don't like hoofballsDribble Less: Something I picked up in one of Herne's threads, can't really remember why I put it in
Roles/Duties and PIsGoalkeeper/Defend: Basic goalkeeper
- Fewer Risky Passes & Distribute To Full Backs: I really don't like hoofballsFull Back/Support: He has a winger in front of him so just a basic back hereCentral Defender/Defend: Basic defenderWingback/Attack: He has an Inside Forward ahead of him, I want this guy to overlap and be an extra threat on the left.Deep Lying Playmaker/Defend: The reason I love this formation is because of the Defensive Midfielder it gives me the feeling that I'll be good in defence. The reason for playing a DLP here is mostly because it fits the player I want to play here. The defend duty is again because I like the defensive stability I believe it gives plus I expect (and need) my other midfielders to help with attack.Box To Box Midfielder/Support: I love the BBM role, it's a hard working midfielder that wants to get involved in everything and wants to score. I expect this guy to get quite a few goals per season (10-20).Central Midfielder/Support: I want someone who will support the attacks but not get in the way of my IF on the left flank. Also I don't want to make this a playmaker since there is already a DLP in the DM and I feel I would risk them just playing to each other over and over.
- More Risky Passes: Like I said I kind of want a playmaker here so we'll just add this PI instead.Winger/Support: I love wingers, one of my favourite players of all time is Marc Overmars, and it's also why I love the 4-3-3 setup. I love how they beat their man at the touchline, put a cross in at the byline and someone runs on to it and scores. I love those kind of goals. Besides the fact that I love them I like the fact that they give us width and there for more options for attack (seeing as I will be playing an IF on the other side). The support duty is so he won't be too far up the pitch being unreachable.Inside Forward/Support: I already alluded to the fact I will play an IF here, this is because arguably my best player plays in this position. He's very creative, has good passing and I expect great things from him so I'm going to try and make him as comfortable as possible.Deep Lying Forward/Support: According to many guides I've read, in a single striker formation it's best to have a striker on a support duty. That rules out quite a few roles then looking at the quality of my available strikers that rules out even a couple of more. The fact that I really hate hoofballs rules out another (Target man) basically leaving me with the DLF, not much to it really.
My best player:
Now that we've got that out of the way let me analyse some points so we will be able to point out problems later if/when they arise.
Who are going to score my goals?Striker: 20-30 goals each season.Attacking midfielder (BBM): 10-20 goals each season.Wide attacking midfielders: 5-10 goals each season.Creative midfielder: 5ish each seasonRest of squad: the odd goal here and there (set pieces and such)
Who are going to setup the goals?Wide attacking midfielders: 10-15 assistsAttacking midfielder: 10 assistsLeft Back: 10 assistsStriker: 5 assistsCreative Midfielder: 5 assists
Where can I foresee problems?
Basically everything revolves around the striker here, this is because in the past that has been my main problem. I pretty much have never gotten a striker to work (get many goals) and they often get isolated and overall get very bad ratings under me when they don't score.
After all this, let's go play some games and stop speculating and start observing!
At first glance this image looks great, it's exactly what I would expect from a DLP on the DM position he drops deep to help our less technically gifted defenders out when our goalkeeper is having a goal kick. The problem arises when the play is made, t The keeper plays it to one of the defenders, who plays it to the DLP who in turn plays it to the other defender. This confuses the defender which makes him play the ball back to the keeper who then gets confused and hoofs the ball forward for a 50/50 chance of us keeping possession. This play happened so often it got very frustrating (remember I hate hoofballs!). To make it even worse, sometimes the defender doesn't play in the DLP but skips him to play in my midfield directly. So in short the DLP is doing everything wrong. He drags a striker with him "endangering" our possession at the very last line and he only ever puts more pressure on our defensive line by playing the ball back instead of playing a more positive ball forward. Further more I don't see him acting as a very creative outlet from the back either it's mostly my midfielder(s) that are doing the creative things and the DLP is primarily there for recycling possession. I definitely feel a role change is in order here.
Alright... well where to begin on this one, there is so much to say about this one picture:Positive things
1 - I see a good midfield triangle: dlp/s and cm/s on pretty much the same line and the attacking central midfielder in front of it.
2 - Our left back is pushing up for the overlap. Another good thing since this is what I had in mind (if it's really good here is debatable)Negative things
1 - My Winger (AMR) will never be able to get a ball in the position he is in. Even a ball over the top would more likely go out of touch before he would be able to do anything with it.
2 - Huge gap between our midfield and the striker. This is caused by neither my IF (AML) or DLF going deep to being an option. In reality I would like my IF to come deep seeing he is the creative one and my striker needs to get goals, but according to my tactics it would be logical for my DLF to drop deep but he doesn't.
Not sure what I'm to do about it at this point.
Here another example of my Striker refusing to drop into that huge hole, something I would expect from his role and duty. I have no idea why this is happening like this and because of that I have no idea how to fix this.
Ok touchy subject... my winger... Like I said I love them but this image is terrifying. Look at him being completely alone, there is no one there to support him for miles. There's 2 problems I see so far with him, first of all he is very isolated before he even gets a ball so getting him the ball is already a major problem. S when he finally gets a ball he dribbles to an even more isolated spot and if he then changes his mind of trying to take his opponent on he has no-one to play to any more. Now I don't know if the second problem is a real problem but like I said this image terrifies me. I'm going to need to keep a lookout for these situations and maybe you guys can provide me with some insight too.
Another pair of scary images for me, my DLF and BBM are playing 2vs7 this is ridiculous! The rest of my squad don't even seem to be in a hurry to come and help them. Now this is clearly an extreme situation and not one I have seen many times but it did make me think that maybe instead of blaming my DLF not dropping deep every time I should also consider that he might need more support up front.
So after watching a couple (3 to be exact) of games I decided to make a couple of changes.
- DLP/D gets changed to a Defensive Midfielder on Defend Duty. The DLP wasn't adding much and the weird goal kicks leading to hoofballs were a thorn in my side, I hope this changes that.
- IF/S (AML) gets the PI Sit Narrower. I don't feel he's getting enough of the ball, also I hope this will help in closing the gap between midfield and striker.
- W/S (AMR) gets changed to Inside Forward with an Attack Duty. So this is a rather controversial and extreme change but let me explain my reasons behind this. First off, the winger was sitting to far away and his runs were getting him even further away from everyone this is also why I think moving him back to the MR position wouldn't solve my issues. Second I want more support for my DLF, not only behind him but also going past him. I noticed every time my DLF got the ball almost nobody would go past him (maybe the BBM from time to time) so that would limit his options to playing back. Also since the IF still starts wide I still hope that once in a while he'll not cut inside but take the outside route and give us a nice cross.
That makes it look like this
Thanks for reading and any feedback would be appreciated!