热门文章推荐欢迎来到作文网!
作文网订阅号
(www_zuowen_com)一手好文 一生受用
家长帮 APP
家庭教育家长帮
初中英语作文排行榜
初中英语作文大全
热门初一年级英语作文
Only the delicious food, know the wher Only the delicious food, listen with y……
Beauty is everywhere in life. Beauty in the colorful nature, people and the nature harmonious beaut……
最新初一年级英语作文
热门初二年级英语作文
Spring is a delightful season. The temperatures are moderate, and the blooming trees and flowers ma……
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But ……
最新初二年级英语作文
热门初三年级英语作文
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??When we were children, we often say that I want to grow up, or I want to be an adu……
Youth, hello! Thank you for coming into our world, and we are on the stage of life. Since we left th……
最新初三年级英语作文
热门中考英语作文
My hometown is a beautiful place, it is in the countryside, because it is far away from the city, so……
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. ……
最新中考英语作文05-1502-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-16最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01求一篇80字左右初中英语作文 关于做饭的 例如炒米、煮面条等. 谢谢
问题描述:
求一篇80字左右初中英语作文 关于做饭的 例如炒米、煮面条等. 谢谢
问题解答:
How To Cook NoodlesDo you like to eat noodles?Do you know how to cook them?Well,That is easy.Now let me teach you.First,put a deep large pot on the cooker carefully.Boil some water in thepot,and add pork bones to make bone soup.Second,cut up ham,cabbage and green onions finely.Next,cook noodles for 5 minutes in the pot when the soup boils.Finally,add the ham,cabbage and green onions lightly.The delicious noodles are ready!
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
我的偶像是韩国人,许多人对韩国明星有偏见,但是,他是韩国明星的一个特例.我喜欢他不是因为外貌,更多的是他的性格和精神.他是童星,五岁就出道,当他上初中的时候,通过自己的努力,已经可以给家里支付房租了.他从来没有放弃自己的梦想,尽管有再多的困难.张根硕是我的梦想,一支永不放弃的追求,我相信,有一天,通过我的努力,我一定会
The school's sport's meeting was ususlly held in Oct.It is autumn .The weather is cool and sunny.It is good for holding school's sport's meeting .The school mee
Spring Festival is coming,I am very happy.On this winter holiday,I went to visit my grandparents with my parents.My grandmother is very zeal.Our dinner is very
Spring Festival is the most grand and busy festival in China with many old traditions.It is also called"passing the year".Traditional celebrations last from Chi
去网上搜搜先写中文,然后下载有道翻译
The improtant of time in my lifeA proverb says,"Time is money." But in my opinion,time is even more precious than money.Why?Because when money is spent,we can e
Hello everyone. My name is . I am a student of Grade . . I am outgoing and I am so welcomed by my friends and my classmates.I am insterend in reading books.read
There are about 25 acres of pagoda trees around Shenyang Strange Slope Scenic Area.In every late May flowers will be blooming in a spirit of competition.It is r
Do you know the 16th Asian Olympic Games to hold in Guangzhou China I'm very happy and exctied to hear that.What about you Let me introduce about the Guangzhou
December 21 2012.Fire pours down from the sky,ocean bumps and swallows the land,earthquake rips ground into parts.People who believe the dooms say the December
When I began to learn English, I found it difficult. Although I worked hard, I couldn't get good grades. With my teacher's help I am good at English now. I thin
好的 再问: 谢谢啊,急求了 再答: The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations. Fortunately, more and more people
楼主有邮箱么?最近在看John Donne的诗,写他的《flee》的读后感,发到你邮箱吧.原创.
Beloved teacher I wish you a Happy Teacher's Day,the teacher you often refresher course for us,every day you have to maintain discipline in the departments,but
1.I watched television late last night so I woke up late.My mother asked me to go to the market to buy some eggs for her.When I played with a little dog on the
My hobby is playing football. It is very interesting. Many people like to play it. It can make me healthy and strong. I often play it after class in my school.
1,Last Saturday,my best friend and I went to the new supermarket in town,because we decided to cook for the first time.We bought some tomatoes and some eggs,now
i used to ride to school.but there are too much traffic.so i go to school on foot now and i am used to doing it.one day,i saw a boy who was younger than me help
英语作文带翻译When I was small, I lived in my hometown, it is a small village, but the scenery is so beautiful, the trees are so green and the water is so clean. But w
也许感兴趣的知识初中英语作文范文大全_百度百科
清除历史记录关闭
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
初中英语作文范文大全
《初中英语作文范文大全》是一款学习办公类软件,支持Android 1.6。
初中英语作文范文大全运行环境
支持Android 1.6
初中英语作文范文大全应用类型
学习办公类软件
初中英语作文范文大全应用介绍
含近3000篇初中英语作文范文和常用语句、作文指导,含大量中考作文及中考作文指导;初中学业阶段英语作文的优秀参考指导应用。同时支持本地查询和网络查询。应用完全免费,无任何积分兑换行为,纯粹为方便大家!
清除历史记录关闭}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文范文10篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信