come to为什么后面做时间状语英文

& “第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0....”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句中的从句属于哪种类型的从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句、状语从句。101. I have reached a point in my life where I am supposed to make decisions of my own.&.102. I found the wallet where you left it. &.103. She sang as she walked home all the way. &.104. Many people, as you know, are learning foreign languages. &.105. He set out to work the moment he got to the office. &.106. This is the reason he gave me. &.107. The news that our team has won the game was true. &.108. I met some foreigners yesterday, two of whom are from the USA. &.109. The news that he told me was not true. &.110. It was obvious that you’ve made a big mistake. &.111. He will talk to us about what he saw in the school. &.112. He looks as if he was going to cry. &.113. Give me your promise that you will come to our party this evening. &.114. What can be done has been done. &.115. The question is who is responsible for what has happened. &.116. I don’t think they will win the game. &.117. Whatever you do, you must do it well. &.118. Whatever I have now will be yours in the future. &.119. The book can be of help to whoever wants to do the job. &.120. It remains doubtful whether this is an important discovery. &.&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句中的从句属于哪种类型的从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句、状语从句。101. I have reached a poin...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句中的从句属于哪种类型的从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句、状语从句。101. I have reached a...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0....”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句中的从句属于哪种类型的从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句、状语从句。101. I have reached a point in my life where I am supposed to make decisions of my own.____.102. I found the wallet where you left it.____.103. She sang as she walked home all the way.____.104. Many people, as you know, are learning foreign languages.____.105. He set out to work the moment he got to the office.____.106. This is the reason he gave me.____.107. The news that our team has won the game was true.____.108. I met some foreigners yesterday, two of whom are from the USA.____.109. The news that he told me was not true.____.110. It was obvious that you’ve made a big mistake.____.111. He will talk to us about what he saw in the school.____.112. He looks as if he was going to cry.____.113. Give me your promise that you will come to our party this evening.____.114. What can be done has been done.____.115. The question is who is responsible for what has happened.____.116. I don’t think they will win the game.____.117. Whatever you do, you must do it well.____.118. Whatever I have now will be yours in the future.____.119. The book can be of help to whoever wants to do the job.____.120. It remains doubtful whether this is an important discovery.____.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第七部分、从句类型辨别(20题,每题0.5分,共10分)请写出下列句中的从句属于哪种类型的从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句、同位语从句、定语从句、状语从句。101. I have reached a point in my life where I am supposed to make decisions of my own.____.102. I found the wallet where you left it.____.103. She sang as she walked home all the way.____.104. Many people, as you know, are learning foreign languages.____.105. He set out to work the moment he got to the office.____.106. This is the reason he gave me.____.107. The news that our team has won the game was true.____.108. I met some foreigners yesterday, two of whom are from the USA.____.109. The news that he told me was not true.____.110. It was obvious that you’ve made a big mistake.____.111. He will talk to us about what he saw in the school.____.112. He looks as if he was going to cry.____.113. Give me your promise that you will come to our party this evening.____.114. What can be done has been done.____.115. The question is who is responsible for what has happened.____.116. I don’t think they will win the game.____.117. Whatever you do, you must do it well.____.118. Whatever I have now will be yours in the future.____.119. The book can be of help to whoever wants to do the job.____.120. It remains doubtful whether this is an important discovery.____.”相似的习题。When they come to rest on warm beaches and the conditions are favorable, the seed coats softer. 英语长难句解析 - 朗播网
When they come to rest on warm beaches and the conditions are favorable, the seed coats softer.
When they come to rest on warm beaches and the conditions are favorable, the seed coats softer.
句子分析(俗称“长难句分析”)是训练提高基础阅读能力的有效手段。我们通过对托福(TOEFL)、雅思(IELTS)、GRE、考研以及四六级等考试中真实出现过的句子(如真题、TPO,剑桥系列)进行结构化分析,可以有效提升句子理解的准确性和效率。朗播通过近百万的用户实际数据分析发现,练习 300-400 个句子,会让阅读能力有显著提升。请按顺序阅读句子,并思考:
1. 句子属于哪种结构类型?简单句?并列复合句?主从复合句?
2. 句子由哪些子句构成,连接这些子句的关联词是什么?
3. 每个子句中各个语法成分分别是哪些?
4. 句子的中文意思是什么?
1. 主从复合句
2. 原句中的各个子句,子句类型以及连接词
The seed coats are softer. [注意:原文此处省略了系动词are,这是补充后的子句]
They come to rest on warm beaches.
The conditions are favorable.
3. 句子成分
The seed coats [主语] are [系动词] softer. [表语]
They [主语] come to rest [谓语] on warm beaches. [状语]
The conditions [主语] are [系动词] favorable. [表语]
4. 句子翻译
The seed coats are softer. [注意:原文此处省略了系动词are,这是补充后的子句]
种子的表皮更加柔软。
They come to rest on warm beaches.
它们停留在温暖的海滩上。
The conditions are favorable.
条件是有利的。
一旦它们停留在温暖的海滩上,并且条件合适,种子的表皮就开始变得更加柔软。
马上分享给同学:
根据朗播专家权威分析,句子“When they come to rest on warm beaches and the conditions are favorable, the seed coats softer. 英语长难句解析 ”主要针对以下知识点进行考查,关于这些知识点的讲解如下:
仍然有疑问?去
主从复合句
含有两套或更多的主谓结构,其中有一个是主要的主谓结构,其他主谓结构从属于它并且担任起句子成分。
①They believe that the computer will finally take the place of human beings.
②He asked me where he could get such medicine.
主从复合句中的主干句子,能单独使用或出现的句子。
①They believe that the computer will finally take the place of human beings.
②He asked me where he could get such medicine.
在主从复合句中,在句中作状语、起副词作用的句子,可以修饰谓语、非谓语动词、定语、状语或整个句子。
①Sometimes we teach our children the way our parents have taught us.
②No matter how hard he tried, she could not change her mind.
表语是用来说明主语的身份、性质、品性、特征和状态的成分。
①That remains a puzzle to me.
②The sun is up.
谓语对主语动作或状态的陈述或说明,指出“做什么”、“是什么”或“怎么样”。
①It is used
by travelers and business people all over the world.
②I made your birthday cake last night.
本身有词义,但不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语,构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。
①That is air wrung dry of moisture.
②There seem to have been several periods within the last tens of thousands of years.
主语是句子陈述的对象,说明是谁或什么,表示句子说的是"什么人"或"什么事"。
①My school is not far from my house.
②To do such a job needs more knowledge.
状语是谓语里的另一个附加成分,从情况、时间、处所,方式、条件、对象,肯定、否定、范围和程度等方面对谓语中心(或者整个句子)进行修饰或限制。
①In a way, any hypothesis is a leap into the unknown.
②It extends the scientist's thinking beyond the known facts.
同样有状语从句的句子
主从复合句并列复合句主从复合句主从复合句主从复合句
长难句分析是训练提高基础阅读能力的有效手段。熟练掌握 300 个左右的长难句,可有效解决托福阅读速度慢、读不懂的问题。
轻松扫一扫,有趣又有料
请选择发起聊天的方式:湖南牛津英语状语从句专练 南京廖华
湖南牛津英语状语从句专练
辅导材料12
状语从句 状语从句是中、高考词汇和句法部分考查的重点内容之一。在复习状语从句时,主要任务是弄清楚引导各种状语从句的连词的用法。现就主要考查点简述如下: 状语从句:在复合句中修饰主句中的动词、形容词或副词等的从句叫做状语从句。状语从句根据它表达的意思的不同,可分为时间,地点、原因、目的、结果、让步、比较(或方式)和条件状语从句等。 一、时间状语从句
主要由when(当…的时候), while(正当…的时候), before(在…以前), since, after(在…以后), as(当…的时候)till/until(直到…), as soon as(一…就)等词引导。其中when,while和as都可表示\当……时候\但用法有区别: 翻译1.:我到家时,他正在吃饭。
翻译2:我们到达公共汽车站时,汽车正要离开。
翻译3:我在回家的路上时,天正在下雨。
翻译4:他们边唱歌边跳舞。
③while只可表示\段时间\从句谓语只限于延续性动词。例如: 翻译5:我在睡觉时,我爸爸进来。
翻译6:我还来不及阻止,他潜进水中了。
翻译7: 参军前,我在这个工厂工作。
翻译8:放学后明明和李华打乒乓球。
翻译9:和王同志交谈后,我知道怎样做这工作了。
翻译10:自从他离开学校,我见过他两次。
翻译11:自从我大哥离开家以来,已经过去5年了。
翻译12:直到完成了工作,他们才会来这。
翻译13:直到修好了他的自行车,我才吃晚饭。
翻译14:学生们一到达那儿就开始工作。
二、条件状语从句
常用if, unless等引导。 主句用一般将来时,if或unless引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时。 固定搭配:unless = if...not.
翻译15:如果你不是太累,让我们出去走走。
翻译16: 如果你不努力学习,你不会得到更好的结果。
翻译16:如果你不立刻出发你将错过这趟火车。
三、结果状语从句 结果状语从句常由so… that 或 such…that引导,掌握这两个句型,首先要了解so 和 such与其后的词的搭配规律。
翻译17:那男孩太小而不能上学。
翻译18:王先生太生气而说不出话来。
翻译19:那栋楼房太危险而没人住在里面或在里面工作。
翻译20:昨晚天气太热,我们不能入睡 。
四、目的状语从句 表示目的状语的从句可以由that, so that, in order that,等词引导, 翻译21:你必须讲大声点以至你能被大家听见。
翻译22:老师慢慢地清晰的讲,以便我能听懂他。
五、原因状语从句 原因状语从句一般由because, since, as, for引导 翻译23:因为我很忙,所以我将不去那。
翻译24:既然没什么给我们去做,我们昨天回家了。( since )
翻译25:没人在这湖里游泳,由于水很深。( as )
六、比较(或方式)状语从句 方式状语从句通常由as(正如), as…as…(与…一样), not as( so )…as…(与…不一样),than( 比…) ,as if(好像……似的), as though(仿佛……似的),
翻译26:他目不转睛地看着我,就像第一次看见我似的。
翻译27:他清了清嗓子,像要说什么似的
翻译28:他的发音没你的好。
七、让步状语从句 1)由though, although 引导。注意: 当有though, although时,后面的从句不能有but,但是 though 和yet可连用
翻译29: 虽然在下雨,但他们仍在地里干活。
翻译30:虽然他很老,但仍然努力地工作。
2) ever if, even though. 即使
翻译31:即使天气很差,我们也去旅行。
3) whether…or-
不管……都
翻译32:不管你信不信,这是事实。
4) \疑问词\或\疑问词+后缀ever\ 翻译33:不管发生什么,他都不介意。
注意: no matter 不能引导主语从句和宾语从句。
翻译34: 你现在说什么也没用了。
翻译35:囚犯们只能给什么吃什么。
八、地点状语从句 引导词为where. 翻译36:有志者事竟成。
1.Where there is a will, there is a way.
翻译37:你可以去你想去的地方。 You can go where you want to go .
综合练习 一、单项选择: (
)1. We were getting ready to go out ______ it began to rain.
)2. We love spring ______ there’re beautiful flowers everywhere.
D. because
)3. The work was _______ difficult _______ it took us quite a long time to do it.
A. such, that B. so, that C. too, that
D. too, to
)4. I’ll tell him to give you a call ______ he comes back.
A. because
C. as soon as
)5. --- Why did Li Lei use a pencil? --- _______ his pen was broken.
A. Because
)6. I think Chinese is more popular ______ any other subject.
)7. What do I have to do ______ I want to be thinner?
B. because
)8. I won’t turn off the light ______ you’ve finished reading.
C. as soon as
)9. I’ll study English and other objects _______ I can.
A. so hard as
B. as hard as
C. so hardly as
D. as hardly as
)10. Though it rained heavily, _______ were still playing on the playground.
B. so they C. but they
D. and they
二、用when, before, after, as soon as, since, if, because, until, so that, than, as…as, so…that填空. 1.I will not leave here_________you come back. 2.________you are free today, let’s go to town to buy some new books. 3.She had the day off yesterday_________her mother was ill. 4.I’ll be very glad _________ you can help me with my work.. 5.Li Hong had studied in a middle school in Tianjin for two years____________she came to Chendu last year. 6._________we got there, it began to rain. 7.I learned some English words__________I was a child. 8.Is your bike ________new__________mine? 9.Comrade Li came early in the morning____________ he could attend our meeting in time. 10.I don’t think there are less books in our school library_________ those in your school library. 11.___________the town was liberated, the people there began to live a new life. 12.I am ______ hungry________ I want to get something to eat right now. 三、 汉译英。 1.This book is_________________________.(比那本书难得多) 2.The teacher let us read the text_____________.(她读完后) 3.Lucy has made many friends____________.(自她来中国以后) 4.He wants to be a doctor like his father_______.(他长大了以后) 5.That story is ________________________.(不如这个故事有趣) 6.I’ll stay here________________________.(直到他回来) 7.I have to get everything ready_____________.(我离开之前) 8._______________________,you’d better not go to the cinema.(既然你觉得身体不好) 9.Don’t talk_________________.(吃东西时) 10.They still kept on working_______________.(虽然天已很晚) 11.Try to finish the work as soon as possible___________________________. (以便能开始另一项工作) 12.________________________she couldn’t say anything.(她很生气) 13.He will go to Beijing with us_____________.(假如他没作业) 14.All the students ran into the classroom and sat in the seats quietly_______________________.(当上课铃响时) 15.Mike ran_______________________.(昨天和约翰跑得一样快) 怎样简化状语从句 我们在英语写作中经常要用到状语从句,学会简化状语从句,会使整篇文章显得条理很清楚。
1.以after和before引导的状语从句的主语若与主句主语一致时,可用after和before与从句谓语动词的动名词(短语)形式构成介词短语作状语。例如 After she sang,she left the rich man's house.(简化前)
2.以as soon as引导的状语从句的主语若与主 句主语一致时,可用on十v-ing形式简化状语从句,此时的动词为非延续性动词。例如:
He began to operateon the wounded soldiers as soon as he arived at the village.(简化前)
(简化后) 3.时间状语从句和条件状语从句的主语和主句主语一致时,有时可简化为不定式作状语。例如:
She stopped when she saw her husband.(简化前)
If you want to understand the farmers,you must go to the countryside.(简化前)
4.结果状语从句和目的状语从句的主语与主句主语一致时,可以简化为不定式作状语;若两者主语不一致时,则应简化为不定式的复合结构作状语。例如:
He was so tied that he couldn't go any further.(简化前)
I came here so that I could ask some questions.(简化前)
5.以when,while引导的时间状语从句和以if引导的条件状语从句,如果从句主语和主句主语一致时,可简化为现在分词状语,表示谓语动作发生在该状语动作的进行过程之中。例如:
When he turned on the radio,he found it broken.(简化前)
While she was walking along the street,she was hit by a car.(简化前) While walking along the street,she was hit by acar.(简化后) 6.原因状语从句的主语与主句主语一致时,可简化为分词短语作状语。例如:
Since l didn't know Chinese,I tried to speak to her in English.(简化前)
要注意的是,形容词短语也可用作表示原因的状语,用以代替原因状语从句,放在句首、句末均可,但一般应加逗号。例如:
As he was thirsty and eager to get a little rest,he went into the tea-house.(简化前)
7.在时间、原因、条件等状语从句中,若从句和主句主语不一致时,可简化为分词复合结构作状语。有时也可简化为“with/without名词或代词十分词(短语)”形式作状语。例如: When the film start appeared, the children got exited.(简化前)
If all the work is done, you can have a rest.(简化前)
Nothing can live if there is no air.(简化前)
8.让步状语从句的主语与主句主语一致时,可简化为分词短语。 作状语;不一致时,常简化为with或in spite of介词短语作状语。例如: Although he faced his death,he didn't say anything before the enemy.(简化前)
Although there was danger,he rushed out to carry the boy to safety.(简化前)
【练习一】 1. (
) 1 The meeting didn't start___ everyone was there. A. because B. until C. why D. if (
) 2 The boy ___ to bed ___ his mother came in. A. until B. didn' after C. until D. didn' until
) 3 I won't believe you___ I have seen it with my own eyes. A. before B. until C. after D. when (
) 4 He ___ home ___ she was satisfied ___ his answer yesterday.
A. didn' with B. wasn' to
C. doesn' with D. didn' to (
) 5 He ___ back until the work ___ done. A. isn't; will be B. isn't; is C. won' will be D. won' is (
) 6 They didn't start the work ___ their teacher came back. A. until B. while C. as soon as D. if 2. (
) 1 Tom will call me as soon as he ___ Shanghai. A. arrives B. will reach C. arrives in D. get to (
) 2 I'm sure he'll come to see me before he ___ Beijing. A. will leave B. is leaving C. leave D. leaves (
) 3 I will tell him the news as soon as he___ back.
A. come B. comes C. will come D. came 3. (
) 1 Tom has got a watch. He ___ it for two years. It _______ by his father. A. was bought B. is bought , C. has bought . D. was bought \(
) 2 When he got to the station, the train ___. A. left B. had left C. leaves D. has left (
) 3 The boy told his father what he ___ in the street. A. saw B. have seen C. had seen D. see (
) 4 We ___ TV when the telephone ____. A. was ringing B. rang
C. rings D. rang
) 5 By the end of last term, I___ ten books. A. had finished reading B. have finish reading
C. had finish to read D. finish read 4. (
) 1 I ___ you for a long time. Where ___ you ___? A. didn' go B. didn' gone C. haven' been D. haven' gone (
) 2 Tom___ China for 3 years. A. has been B. has been in C. has been to D. has been at (
) 3 I won't go to see the film tonight, because I ___ my ticket. A. lost B. have lost C. will lose D. didn't lose (
) 4 -Hello! May I speak to Bob? -Sorry, but he ___ for a month. A. had been away B. was left C. left D. has been away (
) 5 I ___ him since I began to live in the city. A. know B. have known C. knew D. will know (
) 6 Zhao Lan ___ already ___ in this school for two years. A. studying B. study C. studied D. studying 5. (
) 1 Betty didn't go to see the film yesterday ___ she was ill. A. because B. but C. until D. if (
) 2 May I sit nearer___I can see more clearly? A. as if B. so that C. even if D. so (
) 3 ___ you work hard, you will certainly succeed. A. Though B. If C. Because D. For (
) 4 ___ he came to study in the university, he has made much progress in the study of English. A. While B. When C. Since D. After (
) 5 I'd like to go swimming _____ the water is not too cold. A. for B. unless C. if D. whether 6. (
) 1 There are ___ many league members in class 2 ___ in Class 4. A. and B. ' that C. or D. as (
) 2 -Do you have a big library? -No, we don't. At least, not___yours. A. as big as B. as big than C. as bigger than D. bigger as (
) 3 Suzhou is not ____ beautiful ____ Hangzhou. A. than B. as C. than D. /; than (
) 4 Iron is more useful ___ any other metal. A. as B. than C. then D. so 7. (
) 1 I want to know ___ she is going to see a film. A. if B. that C. what D. which (
) 2 You are sure to pass the exam ___ you study hard. A. if B. thoughC. that D. since (
) 3 I'll go to see the film with you___I have time this evening. A. whether B. so C. if D. when (
) 4 ___ you study harder, you'll never pass the final exam. A. If B. Until C. Unless D. Except 8. (
) 1 Although it was raining, ----still worked in the fields. A. but they B. and they C. they D. and yet they (
) 2 ___ there were only five soldiers left at the front, ___ they went on fighting. A. B so B. If; and C. T but D. T / (
) 3 ___ she is very old, ___ she can still work eight hours a day. A. B so B. T but C. As; yet D. T yet 9. (
) 1 Please answer the question in a loud enough voice ___ all the class may hear. A. so, that B. or C. in order that D. and (
) 2 Lift it up___I may see it. A. though B. so that C. as D. than (
) 3 I hurried___I wouldn't be late for class. A. so B. so that C. if D. unless (
) 4 We should go by bus ___ we can get there earlier. A. as soon as B. where C. in order that D. as 10. (
) 1 The dictionary is so expensive ___ I can't buy it. A. because B. when C. that D. if (
) 2 I got there ___ late ___ I didn't see him. A. to B. that C. that D. as (
) 3 It is ___ hot in the room ___ we have to go out for a walk. A. that B. that C. as D. as (
) 4 He has___ an interesting book that we want to read it. A. so B. such C. the same D. as 【练习二】一. 单项填空 1. _______ he’s old, he can still carry this heavy bag.
D. So 2. ---Do you know if he _______ to play basket ball with us?
---I think he will come if he ______ free tomorrow.
B. will be
D. will be 3. In the zoo if a child _____ into the water and can’t swim, the dolphins may come up ______ him.
A. to help
B. to help
D. helping 4. I don’t remember ________ he worked in that city when he was young.
D. who 5. We will stay at home if my aunt ________ to visit us tomorrow.
C. will come
D. is coming 6. The police asked the children _______ cross the street ________ the traffic lights turned green.
B. don’t; when
D. after 7. I was late for class yesterday _______ there was something wrong with my bike.
D. because 8. I’ll go swimming with you if I ________ free tomorrow.
A. will be
B. shall be
D. was 9. In the exam, the ________ you are, ______ the _______ mistakes you will make.
D. less 10. You should finish your lessons _______ you go out to play.
D. while 11. I hurried _____ I wouldn’t be late for class.
B. so that
D. unless 12. When you read the book, you’d better make a mark _______ you have any questions.
D. though 13. The teacher raised his voice _______ all the students could hear him.
B. so that
C. because
D. in order 14. He took off his coat _______ he felt hot.
A. because
D. since 15. It is ______ that we’d like to go out for a walk.
A. a lovely day
B. too lovely a day
C. so lovely a day
D. such lovely a day 16. Mary had ______ much work to do that she stayed at her office all day.
D. very 17. _______ I felt very tired, I tried to finish the work.
A. Although
B. Because
D. As if 18. ______ the day went on, the weather got worse.
779 66 2525#qq.com 联系客服:}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文时间状语地点状语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信