罗马音为kicy的日文罗马音是什么意思

英语里面 如果女的叫史密斯夫人 那丈夫应该叫什么
问题描述:
英语里面 如果女的叫史密斯夫人 那丈夫应该叫什么
问题解答:
就叫Mr.Smith~就是史密斯先生~一般英美人结婚后,妻子都是要跟丈夫姓的~
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
1.I would like to invite Mrs.Smith to have dinner with us.2.This boat will se sail to New York on Monday.3.We didn't wait long before she came.4.I gave Mary an
pick up 再答: 既然是上学期,那么加ed就好了 再答: picked up
1.为什么不随身带一瓶水呢?(take...with) Why not take a bottleof water with you?2.史密斯夫人过去常常做瑜伽(do yoga) 来保持体型.(stay in shape)Mrs.Smith used to do yoga to stay in shape.
可翻译为:Neither Mr.Smith nor Mrs.Smith will come by seven.
Dear MRs.Smith,My husband and I is pleased to invite you and your dougher for dinner next Saterday at 6:30pm.It is our honor for your presence.Now,I would like
1 When did you buy the umbrella 2 He always has lunch at his office .3 When did you meet her 4 Mrs Smith lost her handbag the day before yesterday .5 I am going
Mrs Smith doesn't care about what others say about her.
升桌子上的报纸是旧的 Liters of the newspapers on the table is old史密斯夫人正在扫地 Mrs. Smith is sweeping我妈妈正在洗盘子 My mother was washing dishes
Dear Mrs.Smith:Thanks for you remembering my birthday.It makes me really flattered,When I receive your exquisite card this morning ,I was so happy.Thank you for
莲茵:REIN里奥奈:Lionel出自《双子星公主》雅美:Ermine班希:Banshee梅洛欧:Merrow出自《伯爵与妖精》夏罗:Sharon艾歌:Echo艾达:Ida洛蒂:Lotti肯特:Kate出自《潘多拉之心》剩下的有的不是动漫里的,我懒得区别,也懒得标了.ABBYABBIE是ABIGAIL的简写.人们认为A
个人觉得 Kicy 比较适合~约有25项符合您的要求:Dympna 译名季普纳; 季夫纳; 季柏纳; 季菲纳; 季普内.Casie 译名卡泽; 卡西; 卡齐; 凯泽; 凯西.种群.Vast 译名暂无.Dymphna 译名季普纳; 季夫纳; 季普斯纳; 季普赫纳; 季柏纳.解释小鹿 小山羊 小动物.Arana 译名阿拉纳
貌似是美音
莎拉布莱曼的斯卡布罗集市
Shocking Tsin
" I'm a plan for a picnic."Tomorrow I will go for a picnic,I am very happy,I plan toCookbook:Gulixiang fryer ( 2 ) beef ( 5 kg ),mutton ( 3 kg ),Mongolia Sun Ca
My name is Tina.I am a ten-year-old girl.I am in the elementary school.I have long hair.And I have big eyes.I am of medium build and a little thin.I am quite an
Marie Curie () Scientist and Two-time Novel Laureate "You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals.To that end,each of us
Mrs Smith is not here today.Maybe/probably she is ill.
Fuko官方壁纸上看见的名字..
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 五十音图表(完整版) 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信