本人即将去蒙特利尔不安全地区读初中,先要上一个英语欢迎班,我想问一下有经验的人,欢迎班所教的内容会不会太难啊

502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please report this message and include the following information to us.
Thank you very much!
http://www.yiminjiayuan.com/thread--1.html
iz25fhd8vsbz
Powered by Tengine目前低龄化留学趋势日益显著,加拿大因其优秀的教育质量吸引众多中学生赴加留学。加拿大蒙特利尔与其他北美城市比较,得天独厚的优势在于英法双语的教育环境,因而得到考虑深远的学生家长的青睐。在此,加拿大持牌移民顾问周天绮女士就蒙特利尔中学留学的最佳时机,选择什么样的学校给出自己的经验和建议。初中一年级孩子可以直接申请蒙特利尔的法语公立学校,或者英语公、私立学校。如果孩子的语言能力较弱,建议不要考虑入读法语学校,最好直接申请英语学校。若孩子语言能力较强,家长和孩子都希望将来可以掌握英法双语进入社会,天绮移民认为您可为孩子选择法语公立学校就读。对于法语零基础的孩子需要入读两年的欢迎班(La class d&accueil),法语可通过欢迎班的过渡达到第二语言的程度。(关于魁北克省欢迎班更多介绍,请阅读早前发表的专栏文章《蒙特利尔法语欢迎班详解》)。
经过初一到高二历时五年的学习,加上孩子在学校及课外接触外国同学学习及练习英文,孩子有望达到中、英、法三语熟练运用的状态。上完高二后,由于孩子的英语和法语都很熟练,他们便可以自主选择蒙特利尔英文或法文的CEGEP,完成CEGEP后入读英文或法文的大学。(CEGEP是魁北克独特的教育系统中的大学预科阶段,学生在读完高二后直接进入CEGEP,两年后申请进入大学。如需了解更多魁省的教育体系,请阅读周天绮女士介绍魁省教育体系的文章《魁北克教育体系的深度介绍》。
初中二年级孩子可申请蒙特利尔的法语公立学校,或者英语公、私立学校,但是出于多方面的考量,天绮移民较为建议您为孩子选择英语学校。根据魁北克省的教育体系,学生高一及高二的成绩直接决定孩子未来入读什么样的CEGEP及CEGEP中的专业选择。孩子需要一个过渡的时间适应北美的教育,以便能够在高一及高二有个更好的成绩。如果您的孩子语言能力很强、学习能力和适应环境的能力也很强,您也可以让孩子入读法语学校,这样孩子有望达到中、英、法三语熟练运用的状态。
初中三年级天绮移民建议这个阶段过来蒙特利尔上学的孩子直接申请英语公、私立学校。这样的话,您的孩子可以有一年的时间加强英语,适应北美的教育,在高一及高二的阶段就可以拿到好的成绩,为进入理想的CEGEP学习自己想学习的专业做好准备。这个阶段来到蒙特利尔学习的孩子不再适合上法语学校。孩子用一年的时间跟上这里的英语教育已经很不容易了,用一到两年的时间去学好没有基础的法语,而且做到其它成绩均好,能考上自己心仪的专业和CEGEP基本上是不可能的。这个年级过来上法语学校对您孩子来说会是一个非常大的挑战。高中一年级如果您想孩子高一的时候来蒙特利尔学习,一般要上英语公、私立学校了。而如果是上有名的私立英语学校就会要求雅思成绩或是会被建议重读初三年级。魁北克的高一及高二都会有教育部的统考。而在校学生统考成绩是决定学校排名的重要因素。一般排名好的私立学校是不希望接收的孩子考试成绩不好,而影响学校排名的。如上所述,孩子重读初三年级的话,会有一年的时间适应北美的教育和考试,在高一和高二的时候考出更好的成绩,报考上心仪的CEGEP,进而为未来上自己想上的大学和专业做好充分准备。如果您的孩子在国内成绩很好,英语也很不错的话,您也可以考虑让孩子直接入读蒙特利尔的公立英语学校的高一年级。高中二年级如果您想要孩子在高二的时候来蒙特利尔读书,孩子需要同时上蒙特利尔高二的课程并补习完成高一的课程和教育部的有关考试,这对孩子来说压力非常的大。天绮移民不建议您让孩子这个阶段来蒙特利尔读书。如果一定要来蒙城读书,则孩子要做好努力学习,与时间赛跑的准备了。高中三年级天绮移民不建议您让小孩子在高三阶段(12年级)来蒙特利尔读书,而是要直接在国内完成高中三年的学习。这是因为魁北克有自己独特的教育系统,在其教育系统中没有高中三年级。学生在读完高二后,一般会直接入读CEGEP,在CEGEP的成绩将决定申请到什么样的大学。在魁北克,尽管个别学校也有提供12年级的课程,由于名额及地理位置等限制,在这里完成高三不是最佳的选择。而如果孩子在国内完成了高中三年级的学习,他/她则可以直接申请蒙特利尔的大学入读。
总结语天绮移民建议,如果您希望子女赴加拿大蒙特利尔的中学留学,需要越早越好,而不是等到高一年级再出来留学。另外,请尽量提前一年时间着手准备申请,这样会给孩子更多的选择空间。也会给孩子及家长留出充裕的准备时间,一切会更有序和从容些。关于孩子择校,居住地区,留学及家长陪读转移民身份,欢迎大家咨询天绮移民。以上内容,由居外网作家提供,仅代表作家观点.本文系居外网独家稿件,未经授权,不得转载,否则将追究法律责任。
一键安装官方客户端
重大事件及时推送 阅读更流畅
http://crawl.nosdn.127.net/nbotreplaceimg/bc4e413eb0d/bd645f39ec1c.jpg7.9 【英语美文】 微小说《 局外人》都市冷漠症,无视身边人
精致行文的都市短篇,
以小见大,由己及人。
当你和同伴在餐厅吃饭,
对方完全沉浸在自说自话的兴致里,
观察打量邻座,品头论足,
天马行空有一搭没一搭地
聊着跟你无关的天,
既不需要你插话,
也听不见你在说什么,
感到乏味就起身离开,
理所当然地让你把帐结了,
留给你一脸惊愕和无奈。
一种自我而冷漠的都市人格,
被作者敏锐地捕捉到了。
主持:京晶 外籍嘉宾:Judy
(Nick | Canada)
Introduction
Nothing hurts more than the feeling of being ignored. The feeling that you are not missed should you be gone. It’s even worse when someone else gets everyone’s attention all the time, while you don’t seem to be noticed for reasons you don’t even know. Like you are a piece of see-true cellophane. Inattention – a silent torment that makes a person feel unwanted, and desperate for only the slightest hint of recognition. This story illustrates the despairing thoughts a woman has as she is having brunch with her a guy whose heart is as cold as icicles.
“Her hands are like icicleson the horizon,” he said and took a drag of coffee. She nodded blankly at him, barely registeringthe observations that swayedhis tongue and flavoured his mouth. “Do you see how she’s shaking?” he asked, not taking his eyes off the porcelain doll ordering dinner across the room. He fumbled downdistractedly to the table, found his plate, and devoured a fry in the half-reflectiveway that dressed all his actions.“
她的双手就像远处地平线上矗立的冰柱一样。”他边说边喝了一口咖啡。她茫然地对他点点头,几乎没有注意到他舌尖正在嘴里有滋有味地搅动。“你看到她是怎么握手的吗?”他问道,目光始终没有离开餐厅那头正在点餐的那位长得像餐瓷娃娃一般的女士。他的手摸索到桌边,找到自己的盘子,若有所思地吞下一根炸薯条,想要掩饰自己的一举一动。
Icicles (noun)
英 ['a?s?k(?)l] 美 ['a?s?kl]
冰锥(icicle的复数)
Blankly (adv.) ['blae?kli]
茫然地;毫无表情地;茫然若失
Registering(verb, to register)
美 ['r?d??st?] 注意到,意识到
Swayed(verb, from: to sway)
英 [sweid] 美 [sweid] 摇摆
Fumbled down
(verb, from: to fumble) 摸索
Half-reflective (adj.)
不认真的,马虎的,敷衍的
To this, she murmureda vague, “Mmhmm…” It was enough of a reply to fill the empty space he controlled over the table, enough for him to be noncommittalandinattentive. She reached through the mess of their cups and plates to speara French-fry from his plate. She shifted her weight. The chairrockedunder her, threatening her already uncertain balance and attempted grace in one blow. She moved the feet of the chair, hoping to find some sort of equilibrium,but again the seat rocked under her, stillprecarious.
看到这一幕,她低声哼道:“嗯......”这一句回答足以弥补他只顾桌上的餐食而不顾她时的尴尬,足以应对他的不置可否与漫不经心。她从一片狼藉的杯子和盘子中找到了他的餐盘,用叉子叉了一根薯条。她调整了一下身体的重心,但椅子还是在她身下晃来晃去,让她很难保持平衡以及优雅的姿势。她动了动椅子腿,希望能找到某种平衡,但椅子还是在她身下摇晃着,丝毫没有稳定下来。
(verb, from: to murmur)
英 ['m?:m?] 美 ['m?m?]
呐呐地说;喁喁细语
Noncommittal (adj.)
英 [,n?nk?'m?t?l] 美 [,nɑnk?'m?tl]
不承担义务的;不投入的
Inattentive (adj.)
英 [?n?'tent?v] 美 [,?n?'t?nt?v]
疏忽的;怠慢的;不注意的
To spear (verb)
挥戈,用叉叉
Rocked(verb, from: to rock a chair)
英 [r?k] 美 [rɑk] 震动 摇晃
Equilibrium (noun)
英 [,i:kw?'l?br??m; ,ekw?-]
美 [,ikw?'l?br??m]
均衡;平静;保持平衡的能力
Precarious (adj.)
英 [pr?'ke?r??s] 美 [pr?'k?r??s]
危险的;不确
“Look at the angles to her face,” he went on, working his words around mouthfuls. His eyes never wavered in their stiff critical stare of wonderment and interest. “There’s just something about her that screams vulnerability.”
“你看看她脸上的棱角。”他继续说着,同时不停地把食物塞进自己的嘴里。他的双眼始终直勾勾地盯着那位女士的方向,目光里充满着好奇与兴趣。“她文弱的外表背后一定有让人惊叹的故事。”
“Hmm.” She swallowed the hot,grittyremains of her tea. Her cupclunkedas it hit the table, joltingthe settled objects, but his attention never strayedfrom the other woman across the room. She picked up her croissant, then lowered it back to her plate seeing the tanned lines of her knuckles holding her fingers in place. She turned her palm up and followed the lines that tracedher destiny.
“嗯。”她囫囵咽下了杯子中粗糙的热茶底。然后,当的一声,她把杯子重重地放在了桌子上,桌子上摆放的物品都被震了起来。但,这并没有让他的注意力离开餐厅那头的另一个女人。她拿起羊角面包,又把它放回盘子里,眼睛看着自己指关节被晒得黝黑的纹路。然后,她把手掌翻过来向上,用眼睛追寻着手掌上的命运线。
(verb, from: to waver)
英 ['we?v?] 美 ['wev?]
摇曳;踌躇;摆动
Gritty (adj.)
英 ['gr?t?] 美 ['gr?ti]
有砂砾的;
多沙的;像砂的
Clunked (verb, from: to clunk)
英 [kl??k] 美 [kl??k]
发出沉闷声
Jolting(verb, from: to jolt) [d?olt]
震动;颠簸(jolt的ing形式);
Strayed(verb, from: to stray)
英 [stre?] 美 [stre]
失散;闲荡;分心
Traced(verb, from: to trace)
英 [tre?s] 美 [tres] 追溯
(trace的过去分词);
“You really have to wonder about people like that,” he continued in the silence. “How they think, how they feel, how they see the world. Don’t you ever just wish you could go up and introduce yourself to a stranger and learn their entire life story?”
“你真的得关注一下那样的人,”他打破沉默继续说道,“他们是如何思考的;他们是怎样去感受的;他们又会如何看待这个世界。难道你不希望自己能够走上前去,向陌生人介绍自己,并了解他们的人生故事吗?”
She took her croissant again and took a voice-saving mouthful, nodding her headdisjointedlyto glance at her tongue-trapped partner on the other side of the table. She sneakily slid her feet out of her shoes andflexedher toes in their freedom under thetablecloth-tieredtable. The ache wrenchedin her bones, and her thoughts drifted to the woman he kept talking about, and instantly she felt the emptiness and pain of rejection.
她再次拿起那个羊角面包,咬了一大口,把嘴塞得满满的,同时慌乱地点了点头,然后瞥了一眼桌子对面嘴一直没闲下来的同伴。她偷偷地将双脚从鞋子里滑出来,让脚趾自由地在桌布下伸缩。此时,她骨头酸痛,思绪不自主地飘向她的同伴一直在谈论的那个女人。就在那一刹那,她感受到了被抛弃的空虚与痛苦。
Disjointedly (adv.) [dis'd??intidli]
不连贯地;正常秩序被打乱了的
Flexed(verb, from: to flex)
英 [fleks] 美 [fl?ks]
曲折的;折的
Tablecloth-tiered
(expression)
分层的桌布
(verb, from: to wrench)
英 [ren(t)?] 美 [r?nt?]
扭伤;猛扭;曲解;折磨
“I guess it’s time to go,” he said finally, still not moving his unblinking eyes or shifting his stranger-struck body. She mumbledaffirmative and followed through with her purse. The crowded bagjostledagainst her hand in the fruitful search for cash. Dumping the entire contents out for the finding and usage of a pen, she scrunched upher eyebrows, figuring the total into halves.
“我想是时候离开了。”他终于说出了这句话,但他的眼睛仍牢牢地盯着那个女人,身体依旧保持着被那个女人吸引的姿势。她咕哝着表示赞成,同时拿出了手提包。她的手在塞得满满的手提包中摸索着寻找足够现金。然后,将包里的全部东西都倒了出来,找到了一支钢笔,皱了皱眉头,将账单总额分成了两半。
Affirmative (adj.)
英 [?'f?:m?t?v] 美 [?'f?m?t?v]
肯定的;积极的
Jostled(verb, from: to jostle)
英 ['d??s(?)l] 美 ['d?ɑsl]
推挤,撞;争夺
Fruitful (adj.)
英 ['fru:tf?l; -f(?)l] 美 ['frutfl]
富有成效的;多产的;果实结得多的
Scrunched up
(phrasal verb, from: to scrunch up)
“Mindgetting this onefor me?” he asked, raising himself up to gather his belongings before heading out the door. Still his attention wandered over to the daisy, blooming at the opposite table. “This was fun. Let’s get together again sometime soon, OK?”
“这顿饭就你请了,不介意吧?”他问道,然后振作了一下,收拾好自己的东西,出门离开了。但,他离开的同时,他的注意力依旧徘徊在对面桌子旁那朵“绽放的雏菊”上。“很有趣。我们不久再找机会聚一次,好吧?”
She fell back in her seat, drowning in the whirlpoolof inattention. Establishing their funds, she turned to see herself in the shadowy glass window reflection, and saw herself slipping away.
她倒坐在椅子上,陷入被忽视的漩涡之中。她付了账单,转身看着玻璃窗中自己模糊的倒影,然后加快脚步离开了。
Getting this one(expression)
Whirlpool (noun)
美 ['w?lpul] 涡流
Slipping away
(phrasal verb, from: to slip away)
过分自我的人没有良好的人际。
课后留言版
今天的故事读起来有些难,但画面感很强。随着老师的逐句讲解,
一副你我都曾感受过的近在“咫尺”却又相隔“天涯”的“都市冷漠症”场景会浮现在眼前。也让我由此想到了,“几张凉椅,几把蒲扇,闲话家常,不亦乐乎……的场景,早已成为儿时的珍贵回忆。邻里之间不再闲话家常,甚至连见面打招呼都一省再省。越来越多的市民几乎感受不到邻里情的存在,同时,“宅”也成为相当一部分人抗拒与人交往的生活方式。即便与家人或朋友相处,也常常无视对方的感受,任由“我行我素”。有林林总总的分析说,造成这种社会现象的原因是工作压力大、生活节奏紧张。也有说,冷漠或源于内心缺乏安全感……无论怎样,尽可能的从自己做起吧,多给别人一句暖心的话语,一个善意的微笑,一件看起来微不足道,但会给对方带来帮助的小事。总之,能做到的就尽力去做。
正常也不正常,
“酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多”,
或许我们只是看到了人家冷漠的一面,
而没有遇到热情的一面,
人家活的随性,
不虚情假意未必就不应该。
周一听力写作专区
热招听译字幕君
" Monday with Nick“
和外教尼克聊天
跨越大洲的中西文化互动
你留言,他回复
"每周一段互动脱口秀"
你能听懂多少?
听写强化训练全面提升听力口语
July 7.9 点击下图收听今日音频
第五期听写小能手上线
你来练听译,写出中英对照字幕,
再也不用担心听不懂外国人的实景口语啦!
每周一练,进步多多!
现在就把听力练起来!
报名参与听写训练,
微博私信@京晶am774
听写 英文版+中译
今日主题:
露营度假,加大拿儿童教育,人工智能
张梦宇、Ting 、小毛毛、
Noah、菩若呢喃、e、MOON
Daisy,Sognojing
Young、Lydia、Joey、哈啊、嘟嘟
校对| Karen
Happy Monday everybody, it’s Nick here, back with you for another free talk section. And I wanna start today’s free talk by congratulating every single university graduate who just recently I believe received their official diploma from whatever university they graduated from and I know these ceremonies are quite large and lavish. I saw photos on Tsinghua of the Tsinghua university graduation, and wow, does it ever look like a fun event to go to, a fun event to be part of. You know launching these university’s students into the quote-unquote real world. It’s always great to see. So I want to congratulate all of university graduates, and wish you the best of luck. Going forward remember hard work, it’s gonna be your new best friend. Hard work alright, guys, and girls.
大家好!周一快乐,我是尼克,新一期的Free Talk来了。首先,恭喜每一位刚拿到毕业证和学位证的毕业生!你们的毕业典礼规模宏大。看了清华大学毕业典礼的照片,哇,看起来很有趣,我都想成为他们中一员。很高兴看到这些毕业生即将踏上所谓的现实社会!祝贺所有的毕业生,祝你们好运。努力向前,努力工作,工作会是你们最好的新朋友。努力,再努力!
So today I am in a special location and I’m sorry for you hear an echo in the background. In fact I am visiting my parents’ campsite here in the northern part of Canada. I am not in the busy city, that is the big cities Toronto or the Montreal, I am in fact on a campground in a college camping and I brought all of my audio equipment with me. In fact I’ll take a picture so that Jingjing can post that and show you guys exactly how my week has been. I am on a little bit of vacation here. You know, we’re on the other side of the year so I thought, em... Why not reward myself with a one-week vacation. Now companies give you a, at least one-week vacation, right? What’s the length of vacation you guys get in China? Can you guys let me know in the comment section?
今天我在一个特别的地方,如果你们在节目背景中听到回声,我表示歉意。我正在走访我父母在加拿大北部的露营地。这不是多伦多和蒙特利尔那种繁忙的大都市。事实上,我在大学的露营地,还带了我所有的音频设备。我要拍张照片,这样京晶就可以发出来,你们就知道我是如何度过这周的。现在已是下半年,所以我想,为什么不给自己一周的假期犒劳一下呢?现在,公司至少给员工一周的带薪假期吧?在中国,你们的带薪假期是多久呀?大家在评论区留言说说吧。
Well I am on vacation, and I am loving it. I brought my wife and my little boy with me and grandma is here too, and everybody is having a jolly old time. It’s so great to get out of the city sometimes and just go camping in a place where is not too busy. Everything is a little slower. And you know you can really enjoy the nature, there is a lake right behind me, big lake that you can go swimming in and I took the boat out and did a little bit of sea dooing, if you guys don’t know what’s sea dooing, it’s S-E-A, I believe it’s S-E-A, and then it’s D-O-O, sea doo, haha, kind of sounds like a Chinese name, doesn’t it? Chinese word, sea doo, haha.... Anyways, I am not gonna take up too much time this week because I do wanna go back and enjoy my mini vacation,
我在度假,并乐在其中。太太、儿子还有我的奶奶,一大家子一起享受美好的时光。有时离开都市找个安静的地方露营还真的挺好的。节奏比较慢,人可以亲近和享受大自然。在我身后方有个挺大的湖,里面可以游泳,我曾带着小船去划船,也玩摩托艇。如果你们不知道什么是摩托艇,我来解释一下,S-E-A,然后是D-O-O,sea doo,听起来像是中文名字,一个中文词“sidu”。我就不说太多了,我得回去享受我的小假期啦。
so I am gonna get right into the questions for this week, and we’ve had bunch of really good questions. The first question comes from LJ, she says:” Hi Nick, I am living in Anhui province. The most famous scenic spot is Huangshan Mountain.” Hope I am saying that right, I’m sorry if I’m not. “There are many small villages such as Hongcun and Xidi. The traditional buildings are featured with white walls and gray eaves, are preserved very, very well.” Yeah, we talked about preservation last week, and I’ve got some really good feedbacks on that sites. Believe it was a pretty good topic and I’m glad you guys caught onto it because I really do appreciate the preservation of cities in China. “So people lead a slow speed life in these areas. You will feel as time has been stopped here.” Huh, yeah, the cities that are stuck in time, I was love those. My first real interaction of this was when I visited Cuba when I was a kid. Cuba, which the capital city is Havana. Havana Cuba was the city I was stuck in time. And I really enjoyed going there and experiencing that culture.
进入这个周的问题环节,今天我们有很多很棒的问题。第一个问题来自LJ,她说:“嗨,Nick!我住在安徽省,其最著名的景点是黄山。(希望我说对了,如果说错了很抱歉。)这里有很多小村庄,如宏村和西递。白墙、灰檐的传统建筑保存完好。”
我们上周讨论过古建保护的话题,感谢大家的反馈,也感谢你们喜欢这个话题,我的确很欣赏中国那些古建保护得很好的城市。
“在此,居民们的生活安逸、闲适,
时光仿佛为此驻足停留。”
我也很是中意那些让时光流连忘返的城市。小时候我曾去过古巴,其首都哈瓦那就美得让时光流连忘返。我很喜欢哈瓦那,也乐于感受当地文化。
Okay, she continuing to say today I wanna ask something about children in Canada. Some of my son’s classmates learn many extra kinds of lesson after school, such as dancing, drawing, taekwondo, or playing instruments. What you children in Canada do at four or five years old? You know that’s a really good question cause it’s a tough age, you not quite into school yet, but you’re a little too old to be in like the daycare, so you just wanna play all the time. It’s really a good question. I think for the boys is more sports oriented, and for the girls, well, I don’t know, my friend has a 4-year-old daughter. She just likes to play in house all the time, play with her toys, or play with her mom, or watch TV. Not much going on there. So you know, I’m not really in the best position to ask that question because, sorry, to answer that question because my kid is only one and a half years old. But I remember, I guess right before school, I was (do) practicing skating. I was playing a little bit of soccer. I didn’t have many friends at that time, but uh, yeah, I guess these kind of after school activities can be very helpful. What you don’t want to do is try to bombard them with homework already. They’ve got a full life of homework ahead of them. Let them play. Let them enjoy. Let them develop their social skills a little bit. The homework's gonna come. Don’t try to start them too early with all of these math, and all of these science, or language problem. You know, you just let them develop on their own a little bit. Once they getting into school, they get into that habit of studying. So if that’s what you were worried about it’s too much playing on their studying that they only 4 or 5 years old. So No need to worry about that too much they’ve got a full life ahead of them. But great question, LJ! And thank you for leaving that for me…
LJ还问了关于加拿大小朋友的教育问题。她说:“我儿子的某些同学报了很多课外班,比如舞蹈,绘画,跆拳道、乐器等。加拿大四五岁的小朋友都做什么呢?”问得好!四五岁是个尴尬的年龄段,尚不能入学,又过了托班的年纪,基本上就是玩。我觉得男孩主要以运动为主。女孩的话,我不太清楚。我朋友家有个四岁的女宝,她老愿意在家里玩,和小娃娃玩,和妈妈一起,看会儿电视什么的。我儿子才1岁半,我不是回答这个问题的最佳人选。
我记得我上学前学了滑冰,也踢踢球,那时我朋友不多,我觉得课外活动还是挺重要的。尽量别给孩子太多作业,他们今后的人生作业多着呢!让他们尽情地玩耍,尽情享受童年!让孩子们学习一些社交技能!作业总是会来的,不必过早涉猎数学、自然科学和外语等,让孩子自我探索。一旦进入校园,就会养成学习习惯的,才四、五岁的年纪,不必担心孩子贪玩而忽略了学习,他们的生活任重而道远!LJ,谢谢你的问题!
And I am gonna go on to one more question this week which comes from a regular commenter, we always love our regular commenters, Daisy. And Daisy says, Hi, Nick! So nice to listen to your program again! Oh! Thank you, Daisy! I couldn’t do all the dictations without your voice, well, today I want to discuss one question with you—“How do you think of AI (artificial intelligence)? Do you think AI will replace human beings in the future? Will AI rule the world and human beings? I’m a little bit terrified!” “So am I Daisy! You know how AI works so well in every industry, and technology still developing, innovating.
本周的另外一个问题来自一个老听众-Daisy,感谢经常评论的小伙伴们!她说:“Nick,你好呀!非常开心又听到你的节目了!”
“谢谢!Daisy!”
“没有你的声音相伴左右,我基本做不了听写。今天想跟您探讨一下:你是怎样看待人工智能的呢?你觉得将来人工智能会取代人类么?!AI会统治整个世界和人类么?我觉得有点可怕。”
Nick:“Daisy,我也有同感!如今AI在各个领域表现出色,科技在不断发展和创新。”
“Do you have any advanced technology products in your home? ”It’s a good question, Daisy! I do have one of those smart speakers that I can talk to and they can do stuff for me, such as turn on the lights, or you know, turn off the lights, or play my favorite song, or give me news, or tell me who’s sending me emails and blah blah blah… So I do have one of those smart speakers and there’s a little bit AI in that, but as far as you know taking over the world and stuff like that, Daisy, I think you watching or reading a little bit too many science fiction movies. I think that they will have their place in society, or its place in society, but I don’t think it’ll take over the human race, I’ve seen some those scary movies too, and they do look very realistic, but as far as a full take over ghost and i won’t bet my money on it.
Daisy:”你家里有什么高科技产品吗?” Nick:“好问题,我家有个智能音箱,我发出指令它就能开、关灯,播放我喜爱的歌曲,播新闻,或提醒我谁给我发了邮件什么的。这个音箱里面的确有点人工智能的技术成分,但就你说的人工智能统治世界的那些事,我觉得你不是科幻电影看得有点多了!依我之见,人工智能在整个社会上会有一席之地,但我不认为它会统治人类。我也看过类似的恐怖电影,的确很生动,但我打赌,它不会掌控一切。”
Anyway, that’s it for this week, Daisy and LJ, thank you very much for asking me those very very good questions, and for everybody listening to the program, we’ve got four thousand views last week just on our wechat platform, that’s just wechat, so thank you so much, four thousand that’s a great great number for just one week, you know, so thank you so much everybody, thank you very very much. We’ll continue to do this, no matter if I’m on a vacation, no matter if I’m on an airplane , we’ll continue to come back week after week , anyway, that’s it for this week, we’ll be back next Monday, have an excellent week everybody, so long.
这就是本周Free Talk的内容了,谢谢Daisy和LJ的提问。感谢每一位听友。仅仅一周的节目就有那么多的浏览量,真心谢谢大家!不管我在度假或正在飞机上,我都会一如往常的做Free Talk。希望大家本周过得愉快,下周一见!
欢迎在评论区留言,参与讨论:
在中国,你们的带薪假期是多久?
听译字幕组幕后花絮
(练习长功)
做完听写练习后她们说:
听写完成后小伙伴们一直在不断调整译文,力求更好。
我在回家路上,小伙伴@小毛毛 一直在跟进大家的意见,不断update.
我今天做的听写,有几个地方没有听出来,NIck老师语速一快,就听不懂了,看到@Daisy 的校对,我才恍然大悟,再仔细去听,才能听懂,要向daisy学习。、我第一遍听的时候感觉听懂了大概意思,可让我一句一句去听写出来的时候又感觉个别单词有困难,然后又重复听,反复听,根据听到的单词读音猜一下,又去查词典,最后根据上下文猜测一下。看到校对版本后,一一校对一下,看到哪些跟自己听的不一样,就再听。
今天做校对 我发现我眼耳不协调 听到的和看到的不一样 但是第一次过的时候经常错过 尤其是前后写的都很对的时候 很是感慨 校对真的不是一件容易的事情.
听译,不是正常人能做的工作,不过中文好像有点点前进了
听写反而还好点,只是不会写的字,那就打死写不出来咯极个别根据读音,根据上下文还能去查的出来。
做完听写练习后她们说:
听译感觉重在简约,我写的版本不太口语化,改完之后还有可改之处,跟定稿一比真的是仓促了……
群里的小伙伴们心往一处拧,劲儿往一处使,而且精益求精,是我学习的典范!
对啊,刚看校对,恍然大悟。得再对着听几次。快了真的听不懂
我今天做听写,由于词汇量不足bombard这个单词完全没有听出来,还有一些连读部分,要向Daisy Karen还有各位小伙伴学习~
我第一次听译时也习惯逐句翻译,出来的译文看起来冗长,口语容易重复表达一个意思,遇到这样中文说一次就行了,这样出来比较精炼。有时口语里的逻辑性不强,但是表达的是一个意思,此时可以调整语序,使之更加符合中文的语言习惯。
听译绝对是个艺术活儿,我经常是心里明白意思却不能完整的表达出来,听写简单些,但也会听漏或者听错,感谢校对特别是对我这种做完作业不喜欢检查的人来说,校对就是拯救者,非常感谢大家!
今天刚从学校回来,匆匆做了这个1分多钟的Dictation, 没有很多生词,但Nick的语速有时候很快,要耐心地抓住那些细微的地方,建议大家精听的时候可以全文听一遍,避免遇到那些不容易理解的地方,很开心和大家一起合作!珍惜这些机会!
羡慕小伙伴的听力这么棒吗?
报名参与听写训练,
和小伙伴组队完成每周一听写挑战,
微博私信@京晶am774 拉入群
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
感谢同学们的精彩互动和提问,
想与老外聊天?就在这里
PK台的开放交流平台
参与简单:
文末留言评论即可,
当然English
你感兴趣的文化交流问题,
都可以提问哦。
如果提问足够有趣,
就会被Nick老师语音回复。
互动交流区
CHAT WITH NICK