英语怎么学从零开始大神求帮忙。rather than

rather&than&后面接doing还是do?
Unit14 Lesson4
People will move around to do different jobs, rather than moving up in the company as
Rather than going into an
office, a lot of people are connected to the Internet and now work
from home. rather
than(would,
will)rather
He is an explorer rather than a sailor. &&
The sweater she bought was beautiful rather than
We will have the meeting in the classroom rather than in the great
She enjoys singing rather than dancing.
We should help him rather than he should help us. &
I decided to write rather than (to) telephone. &
He ran rather than walked. &
than rather
Rather than being punished, he should be
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。当前位置: &
而不是的英文
英文翻译greenhouseinstead instead ofinstead of = rather than = in place ofrather than&&&& blame... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&&instead of... &&&&&& instead of... &&&&&&in place of... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&& rather than... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&&controlling... &&&&&&permutation... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&&instead of doing... &&&&&&and not some holy light... &&&&&&not the other way around... &&&&&&would rather do… than …... &&&&&&and not the words of one who kneels... &&&&&&and not the words of one who kneels... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&&dragonfly... &&&&&&as opposed to... &&&&&&rather than... &&&&&&than this life i know too well... &&&&&&instead i've found no meaning... &&&&&&to live instead of exist... &&
例句与用法Marilyn wanted to be loved , not lionized .玛里琳要的是爱而不是崇拜。Free time is made, not found .空余时间是争取到的,而不是现成的。Love is born in sensibility , not in mind .爱情生于情感而不是出于理智。He is self-seeking rather selfless .他是自私自利而不是忘我的。It must be dynamic, not static .它必须是积极的,而不是消极的。I am here on business as opposed to a holiday .我在这里是办公而不是度假。They're interned, you see, not detained .你瞧,他们是被扣留,而不是拘留。It is not i but you who are to blame .该责备的是你而不是我。They centered on substance, not on personalities .他们是对事,而不是对人。We prefer quality to quantity .我们要的是质量而不是数量。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
而不是的英文翻译,而不是英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译而不是,而不是的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved【英语】advertising encourage people to buy in quantity rather than promoting quality求大神帮助-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
advertising encourage people to buy in quantity rather than promoting quality求大神帮助
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:李志 &
advertisingagency是什么意思dv??ta?z???eid??nsi][美][??dv??ta?z???ed??nsi]n.广告商,广告公司;广告代理例句:Afriendwhoworksatanadvertisingagencyhasacolleaguewhoisanalcoholic.我有一...advertisingcampaign是什么意思例句1.TheGovernmenthaslaunchedanadvertisingcampaigntoencouragepeopletovote.政府已发起一系列广告宣传攻势鼓励民众参加选举。2.Theadvertisingcampaignw...求助英语作文advertising!~Advertisementsareeverywhere.Inthestreets,inourhomes,eveninelevatorsandpublictoilets.Theideaissimple,tellsomeonesomethinglongenoughandtheywillbelieveit....advertising与advertisement的区别是什么advertisement是广告本身,比如报纸上、电视里看到的广告实体advertising是做广告这件事Theadvertisementwepostedonthatwebsitereallyincreasedourrevenue.Wesho...advertising和advertisement区别advertising永远是不可数名词。有三个意思:1、指整个广告业;2、指广告活动(比如说某公司正在筹备做一个广告);3、指所有广告的总称(例:Alltheadvertisinghereinthis...advertisingencouragepeopletobuyinquantityratherthanpromotingquality求大神帮助(图19)advertisingencouragepeopletobuyinquantityratherthanpromotingquality求大神帮助(图29)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:advertising encourage people to buy in quantity rather than promoting quality求大神帮助我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:advertising和advertisement区别advertising永远是不可数名词。有三个意思:1、指整个广告业;2、指广告活动(比如说某公司正在筹备做一个广告);3、指所有广告的总称(例:防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:advertising:prosandcons翻译谢谢广告;利与弊在现代,广告随处可见!有人认为广告很好,而有人讨厌广告,他们认为这些广告使得我们的城市与郊区看起来很丑陋.许多广告特以青少年为目标人群防抓取,学路网提供内容。广告促使人们购买商品求量不重质.closeadvertisingandwatchvideo什么意思closeadvertisingandwatchvideo关闭广告和观看视频请采纳如果你认可我的回答,敬请及时采纳,~如果你认可我的回防抓取,学路网提供内容。advertising:prosandcons翻译谢谢广告;利与弊在现代,广告随处可见!有人认为广告很好,而有人讨厌广告,他们认为这些广告使得我们的城市与郊区看起来很丑陋.许多广告特以青少年为目标人群,而且有些年轻...closeadvertisingandwatchvideo什么意思closeadvertisingandwatchvideo关闭广告和观看视频请采纳如果你认可我的回答,敬请及时采纳,~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的...Advertising:InformationorManipulationAfterabriefintroductiontoadvertising,advertisinglanguage,fuzzinessandfuzzylinguistics,thethesisisfocusedonthelinguisticrealizationsoffuzzinessinadvertisingEnglishfro...Theadvantagesanddisadvantagesofadvertising写一篇英语作...introducingaproduct.Whethertheinfluenceofadvertisingisgoodorbadcouldbeexaminedasfollows.Wewillstartbytalkingaboutthemeritsofadvertising.Advertisingisquit...
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved网页版学习工具
在沪江关注的沪友遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
知识点相关讲解
暂无知识点相关讲解
其他相关知识点
暂无相关知识点“他宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和她吵架”用英语翻译 用上(would rather)
问题描述:
“他宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和她吵架”用英语翻译 用上(would rather)
问题解答:
He would rather be laughed at,do not want to quarrel with he
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
e laughed at by others than quarrel with her不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
Parents shouldn't force their kids to do what they are unwilling to do.
i prefer to go for a walk rather than stay at the house and watch tv
Wish / May you happy all the time.
Tom didn't want to live in the smallest room when he was little
time is just like water in a sponge,it will always available if you are willing to squeeze望采纳谢谢你~祝你英语越来越棒!
I'm willing to be a volunteer.I'd like to be a volunteer.I want to be a voluneer.
He spent 1 hour to get to Shanghai Museum last Sunday.kids prefer playing outside to reading at homeShe is likely to win a prize in the wring contect of next we
像你这种棉花翻新一般都是把表面的脏的拿掉重新弹成垫被,这样比较好.用了30年的旧棉胎照样可以翻新,没有人会嘲笑.现在新工艺弹,一会儿一条棉胎就挣头二十元,有时还不止,弹棉花的求之不得呢.
1 He would rather not tell the truth be laughed at2 the noise influence to stop near our class3 and I prefer watching TV to music4 every day to eat fruit and ve
我少年时便已经开始自学,一直苦恼没有老师朋友,家里又穷,没有书,自己联系做诗歌,刚开始没有在世上成名的愿望,只是希望自己能养家糊口而已.二十四的时候给宰相夏公写了封信(文章),宰相认为我很奇特,而且我可以得到甲科(最好的,)我也不知道竟然中榜.天圣甲年在礼部乡试,龙图学识也极力称赞我的诗赋.在当朝为所有学生之首,我又重
Three years, said long is not long. In the six months we parted ways, because friendship and appear unwilling to leave. To us, remember the first grade graduate
您好,很高兴为您史密斯先生昨天在我们学校做了一次演讲.Mr. Smith made a speech in our school yesterda.我一到北京就会给你打电话的.I will call you as soon as I reach Beijing.让我们惊讶的是,他拒绝了我们的邀请.To our surp
就像当年嘲笑王侯贵族,只会过着花前月下,锦衣玉食,卖弄风流的糜烂生活.如今权贵声势在那里?夕阳下孤零零的坟墓诉说着几丝哀愁.感叹我辈只顾修行不问世事,世间事好像水上浮鸭,随水而游一去不回.因果报复还是随着茫然的生活走上了期望的道路,生死两截然万事皆成空个人理解仅供参考
img class="ikqb_img" src="http://b.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=3a5daa062b41a/79f0f736afcecd7fe9c4b.jpg"
What is funny is that one dog laughs at another for the reason that it is a dog.
不能直译,参考如下Wish to be such a girl,who avoid and fear nothing,who has a gold,warm and brave heart.
如果多一张船票,你愿唔愿意同我一起走?如果有多一张船票,你会唔会带我一齐走?如果多一张船票,你愿唔愿意同我一起走?如果有多一张船票,你会唔会带我一齐走?
1.愿意为此去买鞍马,从此替代父亲去应征.2.不怕万里征程的遥远,奔赴战场,像飞一样地跨过一道道的关,越过一座座的山.3.征战多年,经历很多战斗,许多将士战死沙场,木兰等幸存者胜利归来.
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 48个英语音标正确读法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信