Mr. Li is a maths teacher的英语改同义句技巧

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选择正确的答案. 1. Mr. Wang is our teacher,and he选择正确的答案. 1. Mr.
teacher,and
)math. A. we
musician. A.
D. dream 3. The
morning,Peter(
train. A. goes
D. comes 5.—(
kilometers. A. How
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Mr.&Wang &is &our &teacher,and &he &teaches( & & & )math.& &C.us & &&2.&一What's &your ( & & & & & &—I &want &to &be a &musician.&&&B.job & &3.The &stubents &cross &the &river &on &a &ropeway &every &day,but &they &aren't ( & & &)C.afraid&&4.In &the &morning,Peter( & & & )home &and &goes &to &work &by &train.&&C.leaves &&5.—( & & & &)is &it &from &your &home & to & school?&&&— About &five &kilometers.A.How &many & &&&C.&How & far
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我这么细致解答,哎,伤心
扫描下载二维码& “My name is Howard. I...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at&① &volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl &② &a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 1.根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。 & &2.找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress &3.根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from? &4.把③译成汉语。 &5.在文中找出文章的标题。 &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our scho...”的分析与解答如下所示:
in2.The girl in a yellow dress is May3.She is from Taiwan4.她英语讲得很好,而且还擅长电脑5.Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One本文描述了一张班级的合影照,具体介绍了照片中的不同人物,包括中文老师,具体是对同学的详细介绍和对我自己的简单描述。1.is good at doing意为“擅长做某事”;打排球通常用动词play;即play volleyball;in a yellow dress 为介词短语做定语,修饰the girl;故答案为playing
in2.May is wearing a yellow dress和短文中的第二段中的The girl in a yellow dress is May意思完全相同;故答案为The girl in a yellow dress is May3. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. 可知,中文老师来自于台湾;故答案为She is from Taiwan4.5.Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Howard. I...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at____①____volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl____②____a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 1.根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。________2.找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress____3.根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?____4.把③译成汉语。____5.在文中找出文章的标题。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at____①____volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl____②____a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 1.根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。________2.找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress____3.根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?____4.把③译成汉语。____5.在文中找出文章的标题。____”相似的习题。Free lesson plans
Create and share great lesson plans
Teacher chatboards
Network with educators around the world
Teacher jobs
Find your next teaching job today
Arts & crafts
Find and share art & craft ideas
Chat live with fellow teachers
Online meetings
Free web workshops and teacher meetings
Classroom projects
Bring your curriculum to life
Classifieds ads
Buy and sell teaching materials and services
Teacher Articles
Articles written by and for teachers
Select State...
California
Connecticut
Dist of Columbia
Massachusetts
Mississippi
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Virgin Islands
Washington
West VirginiaDreamBox Learning - Online Math Learning
Select Your Role:
Math Leader
Administrator
Experience the adaptive, online K-8 math program proven to raise student achievement while supporting informed decision making.
With solid classroom instruction and access to DreamBox as additional support, students made huge gains in mathematical understanding. That’s when I realized the power of quality instruction with quality digital tools can enhance and expand instructional opportunities.
Denise, Mathematics Program Coordinator
Math Leader
Meet the needs of all students with a standards aligned, rigorous math curriculum that integrates with your instructional practice.
We needed our math results to be better and DreamBox is a really smart way to maximize the use of technology and help us do that.
Pablo, Director of Individualized Learning
Understand the unique needs of every student and use real-time insight to make the best instructional decisions.
I love it when my students exclaim, ‘I learned this on DreamBox!’
They love seeing different ways to approach a math problem, and I love seeing my test scores improve.
Sharon, Grade 6 Math Teacher
Choose the online math program that is both engaging and proven to prepare your kids for the future.
I have a choice when it comes to the technologies my kids use. Much like a tutor or a coach, DreamBox provides kids with a challenging and fun math curriculum that adapts to give them the support that they need, when they need it.
Angelie, Parent
Thinking about switching to DreamBox? There has never been a better time.
Try DreamBox Learning and partner with the only K-8 digital math program that has been rated
Act now to take advantage of special pricing. .
DreamBox Learning Math is an adaptive, online K-8 math program designed to complement classroom instruction and deliver results.
Meet students where they are
technology, DreamBox adapts to students’ actions to meet them at the right level–with personalized instruction that promotes student decision making and strategy development.
Make math relevant
An engaging, game-like environment motivates students to persist, progress, and achieve success while supporting educators with
and instructional practice.
Close math gaps
DreamBox has a challenging, standards-aligned curriculum, available in , that is evidence based to promote student growth and deeper conceptual understanding by encouraging different pathways to solving problems.
Empower educators
DreamBox empowers educators with
to inform learning and
aligned to instructional goals and focused on educators’ individual needs.
Sample Lessons
Over 2,300 engaging, standards-aligned lessons that are proven to build problem solving strategies, hone critical thinking skills, and develop math fluency. Experience them in English or Spanish.
Award Winning Solution
DreamBox Learning continues to be recognized as a leader in educational technology solutions. Recently, DreamBox was selected as the winner of the
for adaptive technology solution and the
for Best Mathematics Instructional Solution.
Educator Pablo Mejia explains how DreamBox is the best solution for students because it helps them improve math assessment scores.
Crystal Lancour, Math Supervisor at Colonial School District in Delaware, explains how DreamBox helps teachers differentiate and meet the unique needs of every student.
DreamBox Hero Award honorees discuss how they're making an impact on student achievement in their schools and classrooms.
Hot Topics for Educators
This white paper explores an innovative prototype environment for teacher professional development (PD) that was recently developed and tested.
This comprehensive guide by the Center for Digital Education (CDE) provides strategies to help prepare for accountability requirements and other provisions of the new law.
Making sense of MTSS and RtI information and putting theory to practice in your math classes can be difficult. That’s why we’ve put this toolkit together.
Latest Blog Posts
Recently we’ve talked a lot about the summer slide and how important it is for students to maintain growth, but teachers are growing during this time too! We asked our&
French philosopher, author, and journalist Albert Camus once said, “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” This year, as we observe our relatively young democracy’s 242nd year of&
July is a little like the Wednesday of months. It’s the midpoint of the working year for adults and learning guardians and the midpoint of summer break for kids. However,&}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语同义句转换的方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信