三年级英语下册课本题目,,,,,,,,,

最新英语题目论文导航
1. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis最新英语专业论文选题中西方文化差异的论文题目:中西方时间观念的比较中西方饮食文化的比较中西方教育的比较中西方问候语的比较中西方餐桌礼仪的差异中西方宗教文化对比中西方儿童文学的差异从文字比较看中西方文化差异礼貌中的中西方“面子文化”差异论中西方激励机制的差异比较和在医疗管理中的应用英语教学中的文化教学——中西方文化论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:34606&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题2. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis英语专业硕士论文题目集合(研究生英语论文)High school students English vocabulary learning strategy research and strategy training
Middle school students English learning ideas and learning strategies
Schema theory in high school English reading teaching of application
In the context o论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:10824&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题3. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis英语专业本科论文题目集锦
The Cultural Difference between Chinese and Western Food试论中西餐饮文化差异 On American
Dream ------Viewed from 《Sister Carrie》从《嘉莉妹妹》看美国梦My view on the Classic Standpoint of love of Jane Austin从《爱玛》看简。奥斯丁的古典主义爱情观A
Contrastive Study of Punctuation 论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:7623&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题4. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis英语专业毕业论文1 论英语电影名称的翻译2 《双城记》中的人文主义精神分析3 《苔丝》中的色彩意象4 《飘》中女性意识的分析5 论艾米莉•狄金森的死亡之诗6 《弗兰肯斯坦》叙事艺术7 美丽与无情— && 了不起的盖茨比 && 中的女性形象浅析8 试析《六月演奏会》的儿童视角9“吃南瓜的人” ---论文化语境对论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:13161&&&&
论文属性:职称论文 Scholarship Papers5. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis最新英语论文题目汇总a纯洁的守护还是道德的谋杀苔丝之死的另一种解释 现代西方儿童文学创作的主要潮流 《本杰明·富兰克林自传》中认知型情态的作用 从《老人与海》看海明威的男性世界 从《老人与海》看海明威的生命意识 海明威笔下的“a纯洁的守护还是道德的谋杀苔丝之死的另一种解释 现代西方儿童文学创作的主要潮流 《本杰明·富兰克林自传》中认知型论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:18288&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题6. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis留学NEW SAT essay 题目分析和汇总:SAT Essay作文练习话题汇总(一)
“A man should never论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:4280&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题7. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis题目选择
这个是我导师设想的题目三个大的方向 如果下面我自己的题目你们觉的不适合,可英语论文题目以从导师这个三个题目选择一个 2
3 都是属于规划类的,城市的复兴 从其中选择。
1 Children's perceptions of the outdoor urban environment, particularly neighbourhoods with possible involv论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:3267&&&&
论文属性:职称论文 Scholarship Papers8. [内容预览]免费论文 Free ThesisESSAY TITLES AND READING LISTS
CHOOSE ONE QUESTION
Submission date: Monday 19th January 2009
1. “In Britain’s complex, fragmented and multi-tiered structure of governance, business needs to play a key role.”
论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:4174&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题9. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis商务的中国廉价劳动力在国际贸易中的优势和劣势3000中国在世界经济中的优势与劣势3000中国的wto会员身份有助于中国经济发展3000
某市外语培训研究—以**新东方学校为个案分析3211国际商务英语合同的结构及其用词特点2740国际商务谈判中的文化因素 3483
外资并购的立法现状及其完善建议 4493农村教育需要经济来帮助 4505
对商务英语中“简洁原则”的分析4366关于手机出口贸易的国际商务谈判
2909论出口商品论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:3440&&&&
论文属性:本科毕业论文 Thesis10. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis论文参考题目(一)1.《红字》中海丝特 • 白兰不理智的一面(The Irrational Side of Hester Prynne of The Scarlet Letter)2. 《董贝父子》中的矛盾冲突(The Conflict in Donbey and Son)3. 论文化不同对联想意义及翻译的影响(On Influence of Cultural Differences on Associative Meanings and Translation)4. 美国教育的衰弱(The Drop of American Educatio论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:11257&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题11. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis001 浅谈英汉句子结构差异002 统觉团对英语初学者词汇学习的影响003 外语学习中应该重视中介语的作用004 新闻报道中的转述动词研究005 英汉禁忌语、委婉语的对比研究006 英汉数字习语的对比研究007 英译汉中词序的变动本论文由英语论文网www.51lunwen.org整理提供008 英语论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:7286&&&&
论文属性:英语论文选题12. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis英语毕业论文选题 英语毕业论文选题外国语学院2010届英语专业本科毕业论文选题指南 英语专业论文选题可分为以下几个学科方向一、 语言学(语言学一般理论的研究);二、 英美文学(英美文学的文化研究、作品分析等);三、 翻译学(翻译理论与实践探讨、译本研究以及名家名著翻译作品对比研究等);四、 英美文化(论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:21138&&&&
论文属性:硕士毕业论文 dissertation13. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis论文参考题目(一)1.《红字》中海丝特 • 白兰不理智的一面(The Irrational Side of Hester Prynne of The Scarlet Letter)2. 《董贝父子》中的矛盾冲突(The Conflict in Donbey and Son)3. 论文化不同对联想意义及翻译的影响(On Influence of Cultural Differences on Associative Meanings and Translation)4. 美国教育的衰弱(The Drop of American Educatio论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:7542&&&&
论文属性:硕士毕业论文 thesis14. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis 姓名 论文题目 类别 指导教师 1 陈绍慧 A compractive study on judiciary of China and America
跨文化交际
魏清华 2 陈小宁 呼啸山庄的对比手法 文学 张泳 3 陈玮周 关于傲慢与偏见中的爱情观 文学 张泳 4 高嘉欣 国际贸易 经贸 刘俊 5 古莎 委婉语的文化内涵和翻译 翻译 吴继玲 6 郝耀灿 research on hotel translating
翻译 彭智蓉 7 黄瑞帆 浅析中国企业简介的英语翻译 翻译 王论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:4671&&&&
论文属性:硕士毕业论文 thesis15. [内容预览]免费论文 Free Thesis本站代写英语毕业论文部分选题1浅谈格萨拉景区旅游开发前景2从美国汽车看美国文化3学生英语口语能力的培养4美国人无根性的历史根源及其对美国人生活的影响5大学英语听力提高对策初探6中学英语教育中的情感教育7浅谈运用多媒体辅助小学英语教学8网络游戏对青少年的影响9试析《老人与海》的悲喜色彩10语单词记忆中存在的主要问题和解决方法11谈英语教学中导入文化背景知识的必要性12《喜福会》中母爱主题的文化阐释13美国妇女地位提高所带来的思考14美国论文类别:最新英语论文题目&&&& 人气:3884&&&&
论文属性:硕士毕业论文 thesis
共 1/2 页首页上一页1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Europe (24-hours)
china (24-hours)
在线客服团队
全天候24小时在线客服
微信公众订阅号尚无内容。
请输入要搜索信息的内容!
地址:凯里市经济开发区开元大道3号
邮编:556011
电话:8Email:
大学英语试题库说明
2017年9月,外国语学院(公共外语教研部)成立了分管大学英语教学的副院长担任组长,大学英语教研室主任担任副组长的试题库建设领导小组。题库建设由承担全校大学英语教学的老师共同完成,12月初投入使用。
一、试题库建设分组安排
以年度为单位,试题库长期滚动建设。以今年为例,试题库建设按照使用教材分组进行:17级非音体美、17级音体美、16级非音体美、17级音体美。每组配备一个组长,具体负责各小组成员试题编制分工。
16级音体美
16级非音体美
17级音体美
17级非音体美欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
当前位置:首页 > 初中 >
--Your father’s never visited to Hainan, __________ he?--__________. How he wishes to go there again!A.has, Yes, he has.( U# X2 \4 A# Z: N% `6 I) LB.is, Yes, he is+ L* K: b, T$ P8 T7 i" AC.hasn’t, No, he hasn’t.5 ?- S6 K, R. a
A' CD.has, No, he hasn’t.& `+ i1 F' ]4 ?6 F$ g
写出划线字母的音标【小题1】wait /&&& /【小题2】silk /&&& /【小题3】snake /&&& /【小题4】pink /&&& /【小题5】light /&&&/【小题6】change /&&& /【小题7】yellow/&& /【小题8】usually /&& /【小题9】quiet /&&& /【小题10】couch /&&& /
现代化的世界里,广告无处不在。有人喜欢广告,有人讨厌。请你来当评论家,谈谈自己的高见,说说广告的优点与不足。 (词数为80词左右。)
根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。每空限填一词。At school many things happen to us. We may feel &&1&(激动的)when we succeed in a school play. We may feel sorry if we lose an important &&2&(比赛). We want to keep the memory in our lives. How to keep memories? Our teacher, Mr. Smith, has taught us how to &&3&(记住)things to make our own yearbook. A yearbook is a& 4&(种) of book which is used to memory wonderful moments. It’s usually made at the end of year. Last&&5&(十二月), we began to make our yearbook.& 6&(首先) we chose the persons that had done something &&7&(特殊的), then some &&8&&(学生) interviewed them, some &&9&(写)down their stories, others took photos of them. Finally our teacher helped us to put the things &&10&(一起). Then we had our first yearbook.
同学们,经过多年的学习,你一定积累了很多良好学习方法,现请你介绍五种成功的学习方法。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
_____________ your grandfather live? He lives next to the library.A.What does7 d4 R, @- C' W+ J# S! W& EB.How is 4 ]- j1 h# d
J; G; HC.Where does) F! V, S# D, [& G
E& \D.How old is8 i# H2 S6 U9 Y& b& i
Now,please look at this picture.This girl is my sister.Her name is Sally! She is l3 years old.She is in Class Two,Grade Seven.This boy is aunt’s son.He is my cousin.His name is Jeff.He is an English boy.He is 12 years old.His mother is my aunt.My aunt and uncle are both teachers.This jacket is Jeff’s.Its color is black.You Can see a green pencil case,a blue notebook on the chair.My sister, Jeff and I and in the same school.【小题1】How old is Sally?【小题2】将划线部分句子译成汉语:【小题3】What color is Jeff's jacket?【小题4】Are Jeff’s mother and father teachers?【小题5】Where are the green pencil case and the blue notebook?
根据所给汉语或英语首字母写出短文中所缺英语单词的正确形式。Last week, my friends and I talked about the rules in our school. Here are some of our ideas.At our school, we have to wear uniforms every 【小题1】d______. The problem is that all my classmates think the uniforms are 【小题2】丑的______.We think young people should【小题3】l______ smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes. Our teachers believe that if we did that, we would concentrate more on our clothes than our studies. We don’t【小题4】同意________.We would feel more comfortable and that is 【小题5】g______ for studying. If we can’t do that, we should be【小题6】允许__________to design our own uniforms. That would be a good way to keep both teachers and 【小题7】学生___________ happy.Besides, vacations should be longer. At present they’re too【小题8】s______. Longer vacations would give us time to do things like volunteering. Last summer I had a(n) 【小题9】机会_________ to volunteer at the local hospital, 【小题10】b________ I couldn’t because I had to go back to school.
My parents usually take a walk ______ dinner to keep healthy.A.at! G2 h: X! Y7 D) _
C8 dB.of+ W: ?
U8 U9 RC.during0 a5 b7 e/ G" D% T$ T0 VD.after9 [/ _
K3 Z, A: I
Hobo, _____ wake me up ________ you finish building another house for me.A.doesn’t, until $ S( ]/ Q' f0 h7 FB.not, till$ a
a- b& f( K2 N. h' J& YC.don’t, until, J8 a6 R% T1 \+ Y8 _8 Z8 M1 FD.not, until9 `/ b% h5 P; j# ^
1 / 9749 页英语试题-12999英语网(完全免费英语资源下载)
&&12999提醒您:坚持每一天都学习,是英语学习成功的关键. 本站新推出
&您的位置:英语试题
欢迎您光临(可以直接下载了)
(7923)(6493)(989)(1814)(2556)(39)(821)(123)(2)(191)(210)(521)(230)(49)(4)(28)(4)(106)(37)(24)(11)(17)(36)(108)(3)(12)
&[相关热点]
首页&&上一页&&&&&&页次: 每页:70 本类资料:5000 个&&
&[站内搜索]
&[中考专栏]
&[高考专栏]
&&&版权所有@12999教育资源网初二英语测试题及其答案
初二英语测试题及其答案
【www.ruiwen.com - 试题】
  【文章导读】英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织和英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。下面是小编为您整理的初二英语测试题及其答案,供您参考和借鉴。  一. 听力(20分)(略)  二. 单项选择(20分)  21. ——Are you going to Beijing by ______ train?  ——No. I’m taking ______ car.  A. /; a & &B. the & C. /; / & D. a  22. My best friend Wang Ying said she would come ______ Saturday morning.  A. in & & B. to & & C. on & &D. at  23. This physics problem is kind of difficult. Not______can work it out.  A. everybody & &B. anybody & &C. somebody & D. nobody  24. Jack and his friends often play sports or watch movies for ______ on weekends.  A. exercise & B. wishes & &C. hobbies & D. fun  25. ——We are going to the beach next month.  ——That______great.  A. hears & &B. listens & C. sees & &D. sounds  26. ——Gina is ill in hospital. She can’t come to school today.  ——________.  A. I don’t think so  B. It doesn’t matter  C. I’m sorry to hear that  D. That’s not a good idea  27. I have ______ things to do. I can’t spend ______ time playing computer games.  A. too many  B. too much  C. too much  D. too many  28. I feel very ______. Please give me some water.  A. thirsty & & B. relaxed & & C. sad & & D. angry  29. He doesn’t feel well, so he ______ stop smoking.  A. has to & B. doesn’t & C. likes to & D. have to  30. Thanks a lot for______ me ______ my English.  A. on & & B. with  C. about & &D. to  31. I didn’t know your sister came back_____I met her in the street.  A. ago & &B. when & &C. until & &D. after  32. ——Would you like to visit the museum this Saturday? ——________.  A. Yes, please & &B. Sure, I’d love to  C. Yes, I would & D. No, I wouldn’t  33. His mother often makes him ______ TV after supper.  A. watch & &B. watching & C. to watch & D. watches  34. ——How are you feeling today?  ——Much ______. I think I can go to school tomorrow.  A. good & &B. well & &C. better & D. best  35. There ______ rainy and windy in Yuncheng tomorrow.  A. will have & &B. will has & &C. is having &D. will be  36. ——Did you go to the beach with them yesterday?  ——No. I ______ go there. You know, I can’t swim.  A. sometimes & B. often & C. never & D. usually  37. ——Tomorrow is Sunday. Are you going swimming?  ——I’m not sure. It ______ the weather.  A. looks like & & B. waits for  C. looks after & D. depends on  38. ——______ do you have a speech contest?  ——Twice a year.  A. How long & &B. How much  C. How many & D. How often  39. It’s very kind of you to ______ so much time showing me around your school.  A. spend & B. take & &C. cost & &D. have  40. ——Tina, you didn’t come to school yesterday. ______? ——I had a high fever.  A. How about you  B. What was the matter  C. Where did you go  D. What do you do  三. 完形填空(10分)  Jack planned to celebrate (庆祝) his birthday in the afternoon. He would like to celebrate his birthday party in his & 41 &. As a middle school student, it was his first time to do so. He wanted & 42 & to know that he was a middle school student! Mike invited (邀请) his classmates to his party. His classmates & 43 & him many birthday presents (礼物). His mother made a big birthday cake and a lot of delicious food, and Jack & 44 & them to school. Some of Jack’s classmates played games and some ate food. Jack & 45 & very happy.  When the party was nearly (几乎) over, Mrs White, Jack’s teacher, came to the classroom & 46 & a small beautiful box in her hand. Jack was very & 47 &. “Happy Birthday, Jack.” Jack was so happy that he & 48 & know what to say. Mrs White said, “ &49 & didn’t you tell me? I’d like to come here to celebrate the first birthday party in & 50 & class. Here’s my present for you.”  41. A. home & &B. office & & &C. classroom & D. restaurant  42. A. others & B. another &C. other & & & & & D. they  43. A. thanked & B. watched &C. liked & & & &D. gave  44. A. took & & & &B. bought &C. taught & & & D. stopped  45. A. improved &B. felt & & &C. practiced & D. talked  46. A. with & & & &B. on & & & & C. to & & & & &D. in  47. A. opposite & B. early & &C. boring & D. surprised  48. A. doesn’t & B. can’t &C. didn’t D. isn’t  49. A. What & &B. Why & & C. Where & & D. When  50. A. his & & & &B. her & & & C. their & & & & D. our  四. 阅读理解(20分)  A  Mr White works in an office. He’s very busy and has no time to have a good rest. Every evening, when he comes back from his office, he’s always tired and wants to go to bed early. But his wife often has a lot of interesting things to tell him after dinner. She doesn’t stop talking until she falls asleep (入睡). But it’s usually too late and Mr White has to get up early in the morning when she is still sleeping.  One day Mr White felt terrible and couldn’t go to work. He decided to go to see a doctor. Mrs White went to the hospital with him. Before her husband said what was the matter with him, the woman told the doctor all. The doctor wrote out a prescription (处方). When Mrs White took the medicine to the doctor’s room, the doctor said to her, “The bottle of medicine is for your husband and the pills (药片) are for you.”  “For me?” the woman said in surprise. “I’m fine. I don’t need any medicine!”  “I don’t think so, madam,” said the doctor. “They are sleeping pills. Your husband will be all right soon if you take them.”  51. Mr White ______.  A. has time to have a good sleep  B. is busy but he can have a good sleep  C. isn’t tired and doesn’t like to go to bed early  D. can’t have a good rest because he’s too busy  52. Mr White’s wife ______ every evening.  A. works late & & B. writes things  C. keeps talking late & D. watches TV late  53. Mr White has to get up when his wife is sleeping in the morning because ______.  A. he can’t fall asleep  B. he has to go to work  C. he doesn’t want to sleep  D. his wife asks him to get up  54. One day Mr White couldn’t go to work because ______.  A. he was ill  B. his wife was ill  C. his wife didn’t let him go  D. he didn’t want to go to work  55. The sentence “Your husband will be all right soon if you take them.” means Mr White will soon be all right if ______.  A. Mr White takes the pills  B. Mr White takes the bottle of medicine  C. Mrs White takes the bottle of medicine  D. Mrs White stops talking too much at night  B  Some people like to have friends who are different from them. Others like to have friends who are similar to them. What kind of friends do you want for yourself?  Kate  Join Date: March, 2011  Location: the United Kingdom  I like to have friends who are like me. Both my best friend Vades and I like traveling. We went to Italy last month and stayed there for a week. Next month we want to go to Paris. However, Vades is more athletic than me.  Ditlady  Join Date: April, 2011  Location: Canada  I like to have friends who are like me. It can be very helpful. I’m a little quiet and my good friend Libby is quiet, too. Sometimes I don’t know what to do with my problems and she can tell me what I should do, because she knows about me better than people who are different from me.  Harbinger  Join Date: May, 2011  Hi, everyone! I had a cold last week and just got here. In my opinion, it is important to have both kinds of friends. That makes your life more interesting.  56. Where is Kate going next month?  A. To the USA. & & &B. To the UK.  C. To Italy. & & & & & &D. To France.  57. What’s Libby like?  A. She’s as beautiful as Ditlady.  B. She’s more outgoing than Ditlady.  C. She’s as quiet as Ditlady.  D. She’s more athletic than Ditlady.  58. What was the matter with Harbinger last week?  A. He had a cold. & B. He had a headache.  C. He had a fever. &D. He had a toothache.  59. What kind of friends does Harbinger like to have?  A. Those who are different from him.  B. Those who are the same as him.  C. He doesn’t like to make friends.  D. He likes to have different kinds of friends.  60. What does the underlined word “similar” mean?  A. 一致的 & & B. 相似的 & &C. 友好的 & &D. 简单的
本文来源:
瑞文网 ruiwen.com 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 3年级英语下册免费点读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信