pavlok使用教程 2 怎么连手机?

The Pavlok wristband is a behavioral changing tool that helps users break bad habits as well as form good ones using a stimulus of their choosing (zap, beep, or a vibration). Pavlok utilizes the latest technology backed by 80+ years of scientific research based on aversion therapy, which helps users associate their bad habit with an unpleasant effect.The Shock Clock is based on the Pavlok wristband, but focuses solely on allowing the user to wake up on time and get out of bed. The device trains the individual to wake up to a chosen time and in most cases before the alarm even goes off. The user can choose to have a silent vibration, beep alarm, or receive a zap. NEW* Snooze Lock option that forces the user to perform jumping jacks to shut off the alarm, and sleep analysis to help users better understand if they’re truly getting enough rest. The app will even remind you when it’s time to go to sleep each night.Use this app for the following features: Commit to good habits you wish to fo
手机扫描二维码下载
大家都在玩
大小:9.28MB
The Pavlok wristband is a behavioral changing tool that helps users...
大小:27.64MB
大小:16.1MB
大小:12.95MB
大小:16.1MB
大小:19.02MB
大小:27.64MB
大家都在玩
热门安卓应用
WiFi万能钥匙
百度输入法
搜狗输入法
其他用户正在浏览
猪猪保卫战
蘑菇园 官方中文版电击手环升级?大幅升级的第二代 Pavlok 2 来了 -ZAKER新闻
还记得我们曾经报道过的《》消息吗,这款 Pavlok 电击手环通过电击来帮助用户改掉各种不良习惯,近日这款手环推出了第二代产品,第二代产品同样可以用于改掉不良习惯,可自动跟踪用户全天的手势、动作和行为。Pavlok 2 电击手环进行了多项硬件升级,比如搭载 NORDIC NRF52 ARM 处理器并使用了全新的传感器术,可侦测到新的手势和动作,重设的蓝牙天线让手环与手机等设备的连接更加稳定。另外,不锈钢材质的腕带的厚度仅为上一代产品的 75%,佩戴更加舒适,磁锁扣设计让佩戴更加容易。Pavlok 2 增加了健康追踪和计步功能,每隔 30 分钟就会发出声音提醒需要运动,如果超过一小时着不动就会激活电击功能。另外现在的二代产品还能手势和动作,并根据这些手势触发电击,可以自动跟踪咬指甲、吸烟、咀嚼、揪头发、挠痒痒、摸脸等不良行为,还能够按照用户需求加入定制化的行为监控功能,全新的 Pavlok Core 应用同时支持苹果和安卓系统的智能手机。目前,这款 Pavlok 2 电击手环正在 Indiegogo 网站进行众筹,早期用户优惠价格 129 美元(约合人民币 878 元),预计在今年的 9 月份就能开始出货。【本文图片来自网络】
相关标签:
原网页已经由 ZAKER 转码排版
TechWeb36分钟前
nexus中文网1小时前
中关村在线5小时前
驱动之家1小时前
驱动之家3小时前
TechWeb22小时前
科技频道1小时前
TechWeb52分钟前
驱动之家1小时前
IT之家1小时前
驱动之家2小时前
充电头网18小时前
爱范儿10小时前
同步推21小时前
中关村在线4小时前Amazon.com: Pavlok Pro Wristband & Smart Wearable That Breaks Bad Habits & Quit Smoking, Nail Biting, Procrastination, Oversleeping, Overeating, Wasting Time & Aversion Therapy Device & Wake Up Trainer - Gen 2: GPS & Navigation
Best Selling • Top Rated
Sonic Alert
$2999 Prime
Lowest Price
Finger Gloves
$1052 Prime
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Add to List
Unable to add item to List. Please try again.
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Have one to sell?
Pavlok Pro Wristband & Smart Wearable That Breaks Bad Habits & Quit Smoking, Nail Biting, Procrastination, Oversleeping, Overeating, Wasting Time & Aversion Therapy Device & Wake Up Trainer - Gen 2
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR - Pavlok harnesses classical conditioning to associate a mild electric stimulus with your bad habit.
DON'T TRACK YOUR LIFE, CHANGE IT! - Join over 40,000 people to wake up early, reduce temptations and create an aversion towards unwanted habits.
5 MINUTES FOR 5 DAYS - Quit smoking, nail biting, oversleeping, snacking, negative thoughts, and more! Users report that they're able to make significant progress in less than a week.
TAKE CONTROL - Download our APP, adjust ZAP intensity, set alarms, track sleep, earn volts, take habit courses, customize with IFTT, and join our growing community.
180 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Return Pavlok for up to 6-months for ANY REASON and get your money back!
Page 1 of 1
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Product Description
Pavlok is the wearable device that releases a mild electric stimulus to help you reduce cravings, break bad habits, and change your life. Pavlok is your natural and lasting solution to quitting smoking, nail biting, hair touching, negative thinking, procrastinating, eating sugar, and more. Pavlok can also help you build good habits, like training your body to wake up on it's own, being more productive by keeping you on task, and helping you gain a more positive outlook on life.
Have you tried the patch, the gum, or prescription medicine without success? A study in aversion therapy shows that up to
70% of users lost their craving to smoke in as little as five days.
Wasting time on social media or web surfing when you should be getting your daily tasks done? Set Pavlok to remind you to get back to work or zap you when you visit websites you block out.
Tired of waking up groggy or not at all? Stop hitting snooze and train your body to wake up naturally.
Have you tried diets, accountability groups, or food trackers without success? Use Pavlok to change your brains relationship with snacking and eating unhealthy foods.
HOW IT WORKS
START WITH ONE HABIT
Download the Pavlok app on your phone. Go into the Pavlok Remote and pair your wristband. Once you are connected, you can control the intensity of your zap. We recommend starting with 30%.
BUILD AN AVERSION
Whenever you engage in your unwanted habit, press the lightning bolt button on your Pavlok wristband and administer a zap to begin building an aversion.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Keep this up, and in a very short time, you can break the habit. Many users report that they can see significant change in as little as five days!
Pavlok has many possibilities, the big question is: What do you want to change? Upgrade your life with Pavlok.
Product information
Technical Details
Item Weight
0.8 ounces
Product Dimensions
1.5 x 0.9 x 0.4 inches
Item model number
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
B07B886BN9
Customer Reviews
3.9 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank
#212,194 in Electronics ()
#38,626 in
Shipping Weight
0.8 ounces
Date First Available
March 5, 2018
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Would you like to ?
Be the first videoYour name here
Page 1 of 1
Travis Bradberry
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
3 star3 star (0%)0%1 star1 star (0%)0%Share your thoughts with other customersVerified PurchaseI love this thing.
I use it primarily to get up early in the morning.... impossible to ignore getting zapped.
Plus now there is an alarm setting that required you to do jumping jacks in order to turn off the alarm....works like a charm!!
||As I suffer from a minor case of narcolepsy, getting through the day without feeling the urge to pass out on the spot can often be a struggle. And so after trying a bunch of different options, I decided "Hey, why not try out a bracelet that electrocutes you!"Now when I ordered the Pavlok I bought the cheaper version, the Sleep Clock Pavlok, from the Pavlok website. However after shipping delays and problems with their supplier, they ended up sending me a Pavlok 2 with no additional charges, which I am very grateful for. So take this review with a grain of salt knowing that Pavlok really went out of their way to make me a happy customer.At this point, I've been using the bracelet for about a day and I can certainly attest to how effective this little thing is. The jolt it gives is adjustable ranging from barely being able to feel it on the weaker side and on the high end seems a bit stronger than licking a 9-volt battery. On top of that you can adjust the number of shocks as well to however many you feel necessary. You can set up the wristband to do a number of things like setting it as an alarm to help you get out of bed, or you can also tap on the top of it to deliver an instant charge. Tapping on the top requires a bit more pressure than I would like, but given that we are talking about electrocuting yourself, it's probably better than electrocuting yourself every time you bump your wrist against something.The app is pretty effective at what it needs to do, though I haven't explored the areas dealing with breaking habits (what the wristband was originally designed for). You're able to keep track of a large number of things ranging from alarms to current zap settings to even keeping track of your sleep cycle and how well you are sleeping. On top of that there are a number of additional options you can add to the app for whatever your needs might be.At this point, everything I have seen is very much an early impression of the Pavlok 2, but as far as first impressions go I am very impressed. I'll probably update this review later after a few weeks to give my further impressions of it, but so far this little wristband has been quite effective at what I've wanted from it, and even has options that I wasn't looking for but was very pleased to see. This review is only 4 stars at the moment just because this is purely first impressions, it may end up being 5 stars if I am pleased with this over the next few weeks.
||Amazingly effective.
I am typically a skeptic when it comes to products with nearly "unbelievable" claims.
The Pavlok earned its right to make those hard to believe claims.
I broke a 5 year habit of drinking "sugary drinks" with meals (diabetic) in less than 10 days.
||To be honest, this doesn't work as well as I hoped. Not only that, but because of back orders and failures to ship it to the correct address, the company took nearly 2 months to get the product to me. I ordered this product off of their website, pavlok.com. Besides the complications with shipping, the product itself says that it will wake you up and keep you up because it causes your body to produce adrenaline from its shocks. It doesn't. Yes it will wake you up, but in the days that I've used this product have been some of the mornings I've felt the most groggy my whole life. Overall I've been unimpressed, and it hasn't helped like I thought it would based off of advertisements.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.改掉坏习惯,让Pavlok 2电击手环帮助你改掉坏习惯,让Pavlok 2电击手环帮助你AISeed百家号对于自控力不足的人来说,没有了约束,就很容易养成坏习惯,例如抽烟、赖床、沉迷网游等。三年前,Pavlok推出了第一代电击手环,这是首款使用电击功能帮助改掉不良习惯的智能手环,它通过电击的短暂刺痛,可以帮助用户改掉不良生活习惯。如今经过三年的研发并积累了45000位用户之后,Pavlok又推出了第二代电击手环。新款Pavlok 2同样用于改掉不良习惯,可自动跟踪用户全天的手势、动作和行为。当出现坏习惯时,Pavlok可以随时发出提醒,甚至激活电击功能。相比起第一代手环,Pavlok 2拥有全新ARM处理器,运行速度比第一代提升了近一百倍,重新设计的蓝牙天线,让手环与手机等设备的连接更加稳定。Pavlok 2还新增了健康追踪和计步功能,用户如果赖床、睡回笼觉甚至久坐不动等都可以检测出来。用户除了被电击外,还会把赖床等消息上传到社交网络上受众人“谴责”,“肉体+精神”双重攻击督促你下次做得更好。Pavlok 2除了作为传统智能手环进行佩戴,还可以安装在普通手表的腕带上,更方便了用户。还配备了全新的Pavlok Core App应用,同时支持苹果和安卓系统的智能手机。对于闹钟和睡眠功能,Pavlok 2进行了改进和增强,它可以更好的跟踪睡眠,设置警报,确保用户按时起床,并通过程序了解用户什么时候入睡时更有效,夜间佩戴Pavlok手环可以记录睡眠质量。Pavlok 2电击手环在Indiegogo网站的众筹即将结束,早鸟价只需要129美元,预计今年9月开始发货。本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。AISeed百家号最近更新:简介:聚焦最新潮、最实用的智能硬件资讯。作者最新文章相关文章改掉坏习惯,让Pavlok 2电击手环帮助你
对于自控力不足的人来说,没有了约束,就很容易养成坏习惯,例如抽烟、赖床、沉迷网游等。三年前,Pavlok推出了第一代电击手环,这是首款使用电击功能帮助改掉不良习惯的智能手环,它通过电击的短暂刺痛,可以帮助用户改掉不良生活习惯。如今经过三年的研发并积累了45000位用户之后,Pavlok又推出了第二代电击手环。
新款Pavlok 2同样用于改掉不良习惯,可自动跟踪用户全天的手势、动作和行为。当出现坏习惯时,Pavlok可以随时发出提醒,甚至激活电击功能。
相比起第一代手环,Pavlok 2拥有全新ARM处理器,运行速度比第一代提升了近一百倍,重新设计的蓝牙天线,让手环与手机等设备的连接更加稳定。Pavlok 2还新增了健康追踪和计步功能,用户如果赖床、睡回笼觉甚至久坐不动等都可以检测出来。用户除了被电击外,还会把赖床等消息上传到社交网络上受众人“谴责”,“肉体+精神”双重攻击督促你下次做得更好。
Pavlok 2除了作为传统智能手环进行佩戴,还可以安装在普通手表的腕带上,更方便了用户。还配备了全新的Pavlok Core App应用,同时支持苹果和安卓系统的智能手机。
对于闹钟和睡眠功能,Pavlok 2进行了改进和增强,它可以更好的跟踪睡眠,设置警报,确保用户按时起床,并通过程序了解用户什么时候入睡时更有效,夜间佩戴Pavlok手环可以记录睡眠质量。
Pavlok 2电击手环在Indiegogo网站的众筹即将结束,早鸟价只需要129美元,预计今年9月开始发货。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
释放双手,智能扫地管理
释放双手,智能扫地管理
今日搜狐热点}

我要回帖

更多关于 pavlok3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信