本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
问一个英语问题won`t he miss being in Florida?well,he will,but i think he`ll like being here with the family这两句话里的being我不是很理解 为什么要这么用呢?或者是干脆把being去掉不可以嘛?最还讲的详细些
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
miss后需要一个宾语,而in Florida不过是一个介宾短语,不能作为宾语,而宾语必须是名词,故动作变成动名词.like的理由同上,同样需要宾语.
不过这里插一句,更为妥当用like to be here会更好,用动词不定式更能特定一件事,而不是泛指.可以去问下老师
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
being相当于staying 意思是呆在佛罗里达州 和与家人呆在一起 是个实义动词
1楼说得有道理
扫描下载二维码8.If he early tomorrow.he won’t miss the first bus. A.doesn’t leave B.leaves C.will leave——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
8.If he early tomorrow.he won’t miss the first bus. A.doesn’t leave B.leaves C.will leave D.leave 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
--- I don’t know if he ____.   ---He’ll come if it ___.A. comes, won’train&&&&& B. will come, doesn’t rain C. comes, doesn’t rain&&& D. willcome, won’t rain &
--- I don’t know if he ____.   --- He’ll come if it ___.A.comes, won’t rainB.will come, doesn’t rain C.comes, doesn’t rainD.will come, won’t rain
Do you know who is the most popular star on the Internet now? Yes, he is “Brother Coat”(大衣哥) Zhu Zhiwen!A few months ago, Zhu Zhiwen was an unknown farmer. A video of his show has been watched by more than millions of people,now his videos are the most popular. Zhu Zhiwen attracts Chinese netizens'(网民的) hearts. And he is called “Brother Coat” by them.In March 2011, he took part in a program called “I’m a Big Star”. He walked out onto the stage in a dark green coat. Then he began to sing the song of the TV drama Romance of Three Kingdoms. When the audiences heard rich and powerful voice,all of them stood up and cheered. After that, he became a well-known person.The judges(评委) asked him if he had any professional training. Zhu said no. “When he started, I thought someone played the original tape(原声带) by mistake. But later on, I got it, ” said one of them, “we can’t judge a book by its cover.” At last, he won the first prize in the program of “I’m a Big Star”.Zhu Zhiwen was born in a village of Shandong in 1969. He liked listening to the radio. When the music played, he sang it along. Every morning, he would get up early and practiced singing near a river. He keeps doing it for nearly 30 years.“When I’m working in the fields, ”said Zhu Zhiwen, “I often sing for myself, some villagers even think me crazy,but I really love it. I’m not singing for money, I’m singing for ordinary people in China.”Mrs. Sun, a 56-year-old engineer, one of his fans said, “I watched his videos without getting tired of it! It is so amazing, and every time I watch it, I am filled with excitement and his voice is perfect! I am crossing my fingers in hope that he has a bright future.”【小题1】 Who gave Zhu Zhiwen the nickname of “Brother Coat”(大衣哥)?A.His father.B.The villagers.C.His mother.D.The netizens.【小题2】When did Zhu Zhiwen become a well-known person?A.In 1969.B.In 2011.C.Two years ago.D.A few years ago.【小题3】Why did the audiences stand up cheer when Zhu Zhiwen sang the song?A.Because he was funny.B.Because he wore a dark green coat.C.Because his voice was rich and powerful.D.Because he gave some gifts to the audiences.【小题4】 The underlined phrase “judge a book by its cover” in Paragraph 4 means ________.A.以貌取人 B.志存高远 C.众口铄金D.哗众取宠【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Zhu Zhiwen is 45 years old now.B.Mrs. Sun enjoys Zhu Zhiwen’s songs.C.A famous singer taught Zhu Zhiwen to sing.D.Zhu Zhiwen often sang for his fans when he was young.
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.  This is an old English saying. Have you heard of it before? It means that we must go to bed early and get up early in the morning. Then we shall be healthy. We shall also be rich (wealthy) and clever (wise).  This is true. The body must have enough sleep to be healthy. Children of young age should have ten hours’ sleep every night. Children who do not have enough sleep cannot do their work very well. They will not be wise and they may not become wealthy!  The body also needs exercise. Walking, running, jumping, swimming and playing games are all exercise. Exercise keeps the body strong. Exercise also helps the blood (血液) to move around inside the body. This is very important. Our blood takes food to all parts of our body. The head also needs blood .Exercise helps us to think better!  【小题1】If we get up early and go to bed early , we’ll _________ .  A.have enough exerciseB.be healthy  C.think betterD.have strong blood【小题2】If a child doesn’t have 10 hours’ sleep, maybe he _____ .  A.becomes wise B.won’t do well in his work  C.goes to school in time D.has enough sleep【小题3】A person needs exercise because _______ .  A.it makes him healthy B.he has a lot of homework to do   C.he is strong enoughD.he does exercise【小题4】Exercise makes the ______ move quickly and smoothly(流畅)  A.bodyB.blood C.childrenD.head【小题5】Which of the following if Not TRUE?  A.Exercise does good to a person’s head  B.A student should have 10 hours’ sleep  C.It’s good for you to get up early and go to bed early.   D.If you have enough blood, you’ll be wise.
First Frenchman: I once heard someone shout, “Look out,” I put my head out of a window and a basin (盆) of water fell on me. It seems that “Look out” may mean “don’t look out.”   Second Frenchman: Once I was on a ship and heard the captain (船长) shout, “All hands on deck,” I put my hands on the deck and someone walked on them.   Third Frenchman: I once visited an English friend early in the morning and the maid who came to the door and said, “He’s not up yet. Come back in half an hour,” When I went again for him, she said, “He’s not down yet.”   “If he’s not up and he’s not down, where is he?” I asked.She said, “He’s still in bed. When I say ‘He’s not up ’ &I mean ‘he has not yet got up’. When I say‘He’s not down ’I mean ‘he has not yet come downstairs.”【小题1】“Look out”here means “ _______”. A.put your head out of the window and look B.Take care C.I’m going to pour the water D.Help me【小题2】“All hands on deck”means “ _______ ”. A.All the sailors gather ( 集合 )on deck B.Give your hands to me C.Put your right hand and left hand on deck D.Shake your hands with me【小题3】When the third Frenchman went back, the English friend _______ . A.was washing his face B.was having his breakfast C.was still in an upstairs room D.was reading a newspaper
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号勿忘初心,方得始终投稿:9粉丝:73分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用未经作者授权 禁止转载
看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF}

我要回帖

更多关于 sars是什么意思中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信