KINGTⅠS'S COLLEGE HONESTY·FAITH·COURAGE注册过商标吗?还有哪些分类可以注册?

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
&Free Shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $100
First Book Marketplace
Title or Product Name
Items 1 to 12 of 70 total
Title or Product Name
Items 1 to 12 of 70 total
Add to Cart
Actual Price:
Our price is lower than the manufacturer's &minimum advertised price.&
As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Our price is lower than the manufacturer's &minimum advertised price.&
As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Shopping Options
Age Groups
Product Type
Books and resources purchased from the First Book Canada Marketplace may not be resold for any purpose whatsoever. Any violation of this policy may result in legal action. The First Book Canada Marketplace is only available to programs and schools serving children in need as defined by First Book's .&First BookFirst Book Canada, 90 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 1502, Mississauga, ON
Follow us on social media
How can i get books
*Email Address
video title
video content(Schen Mon Dante)
(安之若素)
(Schen Mon Dante)
(Schen Mon Dante)
第三方登录:Courage in Leadership
| LinkedIn
Winston Churchill once said that “Courage is what it takes t courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” These were wise words from a very strong leader, and courage is one of the many keys to strong leadership. In fact, courage is arguably the most important trait for any good leader to possess. All of the other good leadership traits such as honesty, integrity, confidence, and decisiveness all, to some extent, rely on courage.
Courage helps leaders and executives to handle a variety of situations in an effective way:
Taking Risks. No senior executive can get to the position they are in without taking a few risks along the way, and this will continue during their leadership roles. Trying something new, pitching a new product or method of working, or pursuing innovation are all about taking risks.&
Delegating. Leaders also need to be able to delegate to others. They have too much on their plate to be able to handle it all by themselves, and any leader that tries to do so will become overwhelmed, and things will end up not getting done. Having to hand over responsibility to other people and trusting them to be able to get the job done well requires courage.&
Giving Bad News. Leaders need to be able to speak out about things that might be dif giving constructive criticism to their employees or even their superiors, and perhaps even terminating employees. Sharing potentially unpopular opinions and bad news is not an easy task, and it is certainly one that takes courage.&
Stick to Your Guns. If you do share an opinion that others might not agree with, it is necessary for a good leader to stick by their point of view if they truly believe it. This does not mean being stubborn and ignorant to other people’ courage involves listening to other peoples’ views and considering them, then ultimately deciding what you think is right. Once you have made the decision, it takes courage to stick with it and stand behind your reasons.&
Admit Fault. If the decision you, as a leader, make goes awry and results in repercussions, it is necessary for a good leader to accept responsibility and admit to their mistakes, rather than passing the blame. It takes a lot of courage to admit when you are wrong. I like the old saying, "A leader gives the credit and takes the blame".&&
Stay Strong.& Businesses go t it’s only natural. A good leader needs to have the courage to be able to keep fighting through these tough times and come out stronger at the other end, and bring the business out stronger too. A good leader will also reassure and guide their employees through these tough times.
It is thought that courage is not something you are innately born with, but something you develop throughout your life. Courage is not about the absence of fear, but having the ability to face it. Facing up to your fears helps you to overcome them and build confidence and courage, whereas giving into them only reinforces your feelings of fear.
&Deborah Wilson is a Thought Leader in Executive Careers and an Executive Director with Trevor-Roberts, where she takes a personalised approach to strategic career coaching and leadership development. She provides expert guidance for individuals while supporting organisations through change. Call Deborah Wilson on +61 403 779 746.Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?Courage: Learn to Lead Like a Lion Not a Sheep
| LinkedIn
What is the most important quality of leadership?&What comes to mind right away? Is it honesty, integrity, determination or something else? To me it's courage. I would argue that without&courage none of these other qualities could take root and flourish. Courage is the foundation or earth upon which all great leadership is built. Of course we can't have a conversation about courage without discussing fear.&Fear is alive and well in the corporate world - fear of being fired, fear of overstepping the line, fear of the not getting the promotion, fear of not making an impact and the list goes on. We live in a world where fear is on the rise and courage is in short supply.
I want to start by sharing a personal story so you understand my relationship with courage and fear. Do you remember how in school there were three social groups? There was the 'in' crowd, the 'out' crowd and the 'so weird even out people wouldn't talk to them' crowd. Which one were you in? Unfortunately I was in the third one. I was teased and bullied so much, that every day I was terrified to even go to school. You see I evolved into the lion I am today because I had no other choice. Every scar they gave me made me stronger. I had to become fierce and unflinching just to survive.&This article and so much of the work that I do everyday is for that scared little girl and the scared child in all of us. Now you know...this was my 'Oprah confession' moment (I miss her show so much!). I hope you don't think any less of me.
Courage is born out of adversity. The more you walk through fire, the stronger you get. It's going to take the COURAGE of a lion&to overcome your obstacles, overtake your competition and ultimately win at whatever you set your mind to. Because without fear you become UNSTOPPABLE.~ Narges Nirumvala
Let's now look at the landscape of leadership and in broad strokes, see how courage helps us become better leaders and make our organizations stronger:
Courage to fight for what you believe in.
So many great leaders in history have been fueled by this kind of courage from Sir Winston Churchill to Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi. You must be willing to fight for what's right even against insurmountable odds. So often in today's corporate world&it isn't&a grand historical or political battle. It might be&fighting for someone on your team or a project you believe in passionately. You might be fighting quietly behind closed doors and may even go unrecognized, but you do it anyway because it's the right thing to do.&
Courageous leaders are willing to confront injustice and fight for what's right. They don't switch their principles on and off depending on the situation. ~ Narges Nirumvala
Courage to compromise.
This one is a little more difficult. As a leader of courage there are times when you must be willing to compromise - not your principles, but your expectations.&Do you see the difference? Sometimes you win by helping everyone get something that they want.
The courageous leader finds the MIDDLE ROAD&and if it doesn't exist he makes one. You don't always have to get your own way to win. ~ Narges Nirumvala
Courage to stand out in a crowd.
Courageous leaders have a strong executive presence. They don't blend in and become invisible. People feel their presence when they walk into a room before they've said a single word. Have ever watched a lion walk? Ever watched a sheep walk? The difference is night and day. You want to be the lion.
Courage to remain&silent.
Sometimes courage is keeping your mouth shut when every ounce of your being is screaming to be heard. It's the hardest thing in the world to do, trust me I know, but it's a skill you must master. The ability to just "shut up and survive another day" is priceless in leadership.&
Courage to be honest and speak your mind in a boardroom full of "yes" men and women.
Our boardrooms are still full of compliant, amiable 'do anything to please the boss' leaders. People who shy away from almost every confrontation and never want to 'rock the boat'. They think that it's 'just not worth the trouble'.
As a courage leader being able to rock the boat is in your job description. You must be willing to speak the truth, especially when the stakes are high. It takes real courage to be HONEST&and tell people what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear. ~ Narges Nirumvala
Courage to make unpopular decisions.
We've&seen a whole movement recently towards being 'liked' and 'likeable' thanks to social media and our obsession with acceptance and gaining self worth from the outside rather than from within.
Courageous leaders have the confidence to make unpopular and difficult decisions that will not gain them acceptance or popularity, but will gain them RESPECT. ~ Narges Nirumvala
Courage to break the rules and make new ones.
Sometimes you must be willing to break the rules, especially the ones that don't work, so you can make new ones. This&takes courage because you're probably going to be in the situation where you ask for forgiveness not permission. Just remember to break the rules but still remain within ethic bounds of society.&It's a risk, but&it may be a&risk worth taking if it means you take your organization or department to the next level. Only you can make that decision.
Courage to recognize and nurture talent greater than your own.
This is the stuff that HR dreams are made of. Many leaders pay lip service to this type of courage, but very few actually do it justice. The most successful leaders are the ones who recognize and promote talent that is equal or greater than their own.
Courageous leaders are not afraid of being eclipsed by people more talented than themselves, because they want what's best for the organization. They see leadership as a SERVICE to others not as a&testament to&their own ego. ~ Narges Nirumvala
I want leave you with one of my favourite quotes about courage and fear. One of the greatest gifts my Mother gave me was a love of books. As a child I loved reading and listening to the works of Shakespeare (and I still do). Here's a quote that has stayed with me everyday of my life. Through all the tough times I thought of these words and they gave me strength:
"Cowards die many times before their deaths,&
The valiant never taste of death but once." ~&
Julius Caesar (II, ii, 32-37)
One more important point - you'll see that in addition to courage you need good judgement so you know when to speak up and when to shut up or when to fight and when to compromise. The best source of good judgement and common sense that I know is real world experience. Don't get me wrong a good education definitely helps, but nothing can replace years of failure and success as a teacher. So work and hustle until your fear diminishes, your judgement improves&and you become the unstoppable, fearless leader&I know you are capable of being. Are there other types of courage in the business landscape? Where does YOUR courage come from? Do you agree or disagree that courage is the most important quality of leadership? Tell me in the comments below!
(C) 2015 Narges Nirumvala. If you enjoyed reading this post, please follow, like, comment and share. I publish new articles on LinkedIn every week.
Narges Nirumvala&is the CEO of&and a world-renowned leadership communication expert. Dubbed ‘The Secret Weapon’ by one journalist,&she&is an international keynote speaker, award winning entrepreneur, executive speech coach, presentation skills trainer and acclaimed author. A trusted advisor to CEOs, her clients include executives and leadership teams from Fortune 500 and FT 500 companies. Recently Narges was selected&one of the&Top 100 Leadership Experts to follow on Twitter.&
Buy her book:&. Connect with her on Twitter:& Facebook:& YouTube:&. Instagram:
or email her at:&&
&Article was originally posted on:&&&Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?}

我要回帖

更多关于 豫S 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信