假设你是李华,是一名高三学生。最近,你校广播站面向全体学生招募两名英语播音员。你很想尝试一下,请根据下面的要点写一封自荐信。
  1.自我介绍和写信的目的;
  2.自身优势;
  3.希望被录取。
  注意:1.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
  2.开头和结尾已给出。
  参考范文
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am Li Hua. I am a student in Class 1,Grade 3.I have read the notice that our school radio station needs two English announcers,so I&m writing to introduce myself.
  First of all,I am greatly interested in broadcasting. I have received some professional training in my spare time,(1)hoping that I can work as an announcer in the future(希望将来能做一名播音员).Now I would like (2)to put what I have learned into practice and gain some experience(学以致用并获取一些经验).Besides,I am good at English,especially spoken English.I won first prize in the English Speech Competition last year. So I think I am highly qualified for the job.(3)If (I am) admitted(如果录取),I will try my best to serve the students. I sincerely hope that you can give me a chance to work for the school radio station.
  I am looking forward to your early reply.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
  书面表达
  假如你是某中学高三(1)班的学生李华,最近你校正在招募志愿者家庭,接待下个月来你校进行文化交流的一些英国学生。你家愿意作为host family接待一位英国学生,请用英语写一篇申请并介绍以下情况:
  1. 家庭成员;
  2. 卧室环境;
  3. 交通条件。
  注意:
  1.词数100左右;
  2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
  3.开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;
  【参考范文】
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I'm Li Hua from Class One, Grade Three. I am glad to learn that some students from theUKwill come to our school on a cultural exchange program. My family would like to apply to be a host family for a British student.
  There are three members in my family, my parents and me. All of us do very well in communicating in English, since my father and mother both work as teachers in universities. Currently, we have a spare bedroom available with an attached bathroom and free Internet access. Besides, my house is only five-minute walking distance away. It will be very convenient for him to get to and from school every day. I believe my guest will enjoy his stay here.
  Thank you for considering my application and I am looking forward to your early reply.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Hua
  书面表达
  假定你是李华,某一国际大型运动会将在你居住的城市举办,现在正在招募志愿者,你希望成为其中一员。请按要求用英文给组委会写一封申请信。内容应包括:
  1.个人情况:年龄、性别、学历;
  2.个人条件:英语好、爱好体育、善于交往、乐于助人、熟悉本地情况;
  3.承诺:提供最佳服务。
  参考范文
  Dear Sir/Madam,
  My name is Li Hua. I would like to work as a volunteer for the Games.
  I'm a boy of seventeen years old from a high school in Beijing,(1)where the Games will start(运动会在此召开).My spoken English is good and I can communicate with foreigners fluently.And,I have other virtues:(2)fond of sports,familiar with Beijing,good at communication and always glad to help others(爱好体育、熟悉北京、擅长交流并助人为乐).So,I think I'm suitable for serving the Games.
  Please allow me to be a volunteer for the Games,sir.(3)I promise I will do my best to provide the best service for the Games(我承诺我将为此次运动会提供最好的服务).Thank you.
  Yours faithfully,
  Li Hua
  第二类邀请函话题
  你校新华中学将于下周末举行第二届校文化节,学生会主席李华代表学校全体师生邀请北京大学大学外籍教授Smith先生做关于中美文化差异的讲座。
  信的内容包括:
  讲座时间:11月28日早上9点到11点
  讲座地点:3号教学楼201教室
  联系方式:
  词数100左右,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
  Dear Professor Smith,
  I am Li Hua, chair of the Students& Union of Xinhua Middle School. Our school will have the Second Culture Festival next weekend and I am writing to invite you to give us a lecture about the cultural differences betweenAmericaandChina, which will begin at 9 o&clock and end at 11 o&clock on Nov. 28th in Classroom 201 of the third teaching building.
  As an expert in international culture, you must have a good knowledge of the cultural differences betweenAmericaandChina, so we hope you could help us increase our knowledge and clear some cultural confusion.
  Could you please contact us in advance at
if you could come to our culture festival? We are looking forward to your reply.
  第三类:欢迎辞欢送词话题
  假如你是李华,Tracy即将结束在你们学校作为交换生的学习生活并返回英国。请你根据以下内容用英语写一篇欢送词。
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
高校分数线
专业分数线
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
2017年2018年
高考关键词2018高考英语书面表达各大体裁题材必背范文
高考英语书面表达各大体裁必背范文
1.申请信/自荐信
1.开篇句:很高兴得知……,我特写信申请……。
I’m thrilled to know that…, so I am writing to express my deep/strong interest in the position of …./I’m writing to you in the hope that I may obtain an opportunity to….
2.中间段:
①I have three main advantages. First and foremost,…. Additionally,….Last but not least….
②I have the confidence that I can handle the … Firstly, ... Furthermore, ... Eventually, ...
3.结尾语:我相信我适合这个职位,希望您能给我这个机会。/希望您能考虑我的申请,期待您的通知。
①I believe I have the qualifications and experience for this post and sincerely hope to be given the opportunity.
②Thank you for considering my application, and I will be glad to hear from you at any time.
③I am looking forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.
范文佳作之申请信:
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am Li Hua, a student from China. I’m thrilled to know from the Internet that some volunteers are needed during the summer holiday. Therefore, I am writing to apply for the post. My advantages are as follows.
First and foremost, after graduating from senior high school in June, I will have a two-month holiday, which makes it possible for me to become a volunteer. Additionally, I am friendly and helpful, so I can get along well with others. Last but not least, I used to join many social activities, where I did quite a good job. More importantly, I have no difficulty communicating with others in English. I think I am qualified for the job.
I believe I have the qualifications for this post and sincerely hope to be given the opportunity. Looking forward to your favorable reply.
开篇句:我写信给您表达对……的建议。
①I'm writing to express my views concerning….
②You have asked me for my advice with regard to… and I will try to make some beneficial suggestions.
2.中间段:
The following suggestions carried out, things would probably become much better./ My suggestions on how to … can be listed as follows. To begin with,….Moreover,….Finally….
3.结尾语:我相信你会考虑我的建议的。
①I believe you will take my advice/suggestions into account/ consideration..
②I hope you will find these proposals/ suggestions practical/ beneficial.
范文佳作之建议信:
Thanks for trusting me. As for me, I have treasured the Senior 3 life so much and regard it as a vitally life-changing experience. In the process, though it was quite demanding, I became mature and learned how to handle difficulties.
With regard to the advice, I’d like to draw your attention to the following aspects. Firstly, arranging your time properly and setting a time schedule are considerable. Never put off what you should do today till tomorrow, or you may be overwhelmed by piles of homework. Moreover, teachers can guide you to the correct way, why not contact with them more when you feel depressed? Then, since you will experience a fierce battle, a strong body and a usual mind, to some extent, decide everything.
I hope these will be of great use to you. Wish you a great success in the final battle!
1.开篇句:我想表达对你的深深谢意。
I’m writing to convey my heartfelt thanks to you for..../I’d like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for your timely help and support.
2.中间段:感激+对方做的事件+再次表示感激。
Every time I …(看照片、录像、日记), I just can’t help thinking of what you have done for me. It was so kind of you to …(对方做的事件一).Besides, you …(对方做的事件二). Actually, I shall always remember….(对方做的事件三)…(表述对方所做的事对你的意义)
3.结尾语:我想再次表达对你的谢意。
Please allow me to express my sincere gratitude again for what you have done. I am looking forward to seeing you next time./ Again, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you. I will be more than pleased if I have the opportunity to repay your kindness (by...).
范文佳作之感谢信:
Dear Peter,
I am writing to convey my gratitude for your kind help and care during my stay in your country, without which I wouldn’t have enjoyed it so much.
Guided by you, I had a great chance to visit some places of interest in England and experience such unique culture as well as beautiful scenery. Thanks to your generous help, I do believe that I have a better understanding of your country and culture. What’s more, during the week, the comfortable room, delicious meals and especially your friendly family made me feel at home.
I will be more than pleased if I have the opportunity to repay your kindness. I will show you around in China. I am looking forward to your coming.
1.开篇句:
I’m writing to sincerely invite you to …(as our guest/ judge/ instructor)./ It’s a great honor to invite you to….
2.中间段:(描述活动的具体内容:主题、意义、时间、地点、参加者等)
We are planning … on…(date) and we feel it would be great if you can join us. Here are some details for the activity./ The following are some details about this activity.(这项活动的细节如下) +活动主题或活动目的;活动的时间、地点;活动人员、活动内容等。
3.结尾语:如果你能来,我倍感荣幸。
I will be very glad if you could come. / I would feel honored if you could come. Looking forward to your early reply./ An early reply is appreciated.(感激你早日回复。)
范文佳作之邀请信:邀请外教参加书法讲座
Dear David,
I’m writing to invite you to the lecture on Chinese calligraphy, which is the art of writing Chinese characters and especially refers to the rules of writing with a brush.
The lecture will be given by Shen Peng, a famous calligrapher, in the lecture hall of the Art Building on May 15th this Sunday(一句话描述活动时间、地点、人物). As far as I know, you like the traditional culture of China, so you will enjoy it.The lecture will last from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., mainly consisting of three parts: one and a half hours’ listening to the lecture, half an hour’s discussion and one hour for observing the calligrapher improvising on the spot.(非谓语动词短语描述活动具体细节)
I will be very glad if you could come. Looking forward to your early reply.
1.开篇句:
I am writing to show/ express/ extend my sincere/ heartfelt apology for not being able to…./ I am sorry for my not being able to … due to the fact that ….
2.中间段:一般要以第一人称”I”记叙以下内容:
①不能做某事的缘由;②对方能够谅解你的理由;可用句型:I’m sure if you were me, you would make the same choice.
3.结尾语:衷心希望对方能够谅解, 接受你的道歉。
Once again, I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies./ I sincerely hope you can understand my situation and accept my apologies.
范文佳作之道歉信:
How is everything going? I am writing to apologize for my not being able to join you in the trip to Beijing next weekend which we planned before. I have been looking forward to the trip for a long time and have done a lot of preparations.
However, I am informed that the CCTV national English competition is going to be held on that day. You know that I’ve been waiting for the chance for months and thus by no means can I miss it(部分倒装). As a result, I cannot make it for the trip. I’m sure if you were me, you would make the same choice. (虚拟语气的运用)I do hope(强调谓语) you can understand my situation and accept my apologies.
Once again, I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused. Looking forward to your reply.
1.开篇句:
I’m writing to ask you for help/ to do me a favor. I have some difficulty in doing …, which bothers me a lot. So I have no choice but to turn to you for help.
2.中间段:描述你所遇到的具体问题。
3.结尾语:
I will be very grateful if you could help me…. Looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
范文佳作之求助信:(寻找丢失的相机)
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I’m Li Hua from China. I watched the women’s volleyball final at the Maracanazinho Stadium on August 20th, 2016. But when I came back to my hotel, I found my camera was left in the stadium. I am writing to request you to help me find it back.
My camera is a black Canon digital camera, whose model is 700D. There is a label with my name on it. It is really important for me, because I have come all along to Rio to watch Olympic Games and all the pictures I took were stored in it. More importantly, it’s a birthday present from my father this year. If you can help me to find it back, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for your kind consideration and I look forward to receiving your earliest reply.
Yours truly,
1.开篇句:
I’m a customer who bought …from your website several days ago. I’m writing to complain about…(你要投诉的产品、服务等) ./ I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with/ at….
2.中间段:描述你所购买的产品的具体问题。I am completely disappointed to find…. To improve the situation, it is advisable for you to take the following measures./ I do hope that someone will take effective measures to deal with this matter. Firstly,…. In addition,….. Last but not least,….
3.结尾语:
I would be very delighted if you could consider my complaint seriously. I do hope … will be improved as soon as possible./ I do hope you can give me a satisfactory reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.
范文佳作之投诉信:
Dear Customer Service,
Much to my regret, I’m writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the computer I bought in your store.
The IBM Desktop computer I ordered from your store on Nov.11 finally arrived last Sunday, ten days later than expected. Besides, the computer can’t be properly shut down. When I click the shutdown button, it seems that the machine gives no response. And I’m so annoyed with it. Obviously, you didn’t carefully examine it before you sold it.
I have decided to make a complaint about your delivery service and the poor quality of the computer. I sincerely hope that you will replace this computer as soon as possible. If this is not possible, I will have no choice but to insist on a full refund (退款).
1.开篇句:
I’m delighted to learn of your success/ achievements in…. I would like to congratulate you with all my heart./ Congratulations on your winning the first prize in the … contest/ competition.(就对方取得的成就表示衷心的祝贺)
2. 中间段:
You don’t know how excited we were at the news (of your …).+肯定对方为此所付出的努力(可适当具体一点,内容不宜太空)
3.结尾语:
再次表示祝贺和祝愿。Congratulations again on your success. Wish you good luck and success in the coming ….
范文佳作之祝贺信(关于“中国象棋比赛获奖”):
Dear Peter,
I am writing to offer my sincere congratulations to you on your winning the first prize in the Chinese Chess Network Challenge. As your friend, I just want you to know how glad I am at your success.
“Everything comes to him who waits.” For these years, you’ve shown great interest in Chinese chess and kept on practicing it every day. Not only have you read many books about Chinese chess strategy, but also you have competed in all kinds of Chinese chess contests. Thanks to your efforts, you finally succeeded in winning the online competition! And I’m so happy that you become champion.
At last, I hope to play Chinese chess with you so that we can make progress together. Please tell me when you have time.
Congratulations again.
通知类书面表达要注意语言的得体性、交际性和准确性。时态通常以一般现在时为主,人称以第二人称为主。正文部分通常分三段来写,第一段简述活动背景,引入话题,段末可用“I’d like to share with you some details about it.”或“The following are some details about this activity.”等句型使上下文衔接更加紧密。
范文佳作之书面通知(关于“汉字听写大赛”):
To help you further understand Chinese culture, the local TV station will organize a Chinese Character Dictation Competition. I’d like to share with you some details about it.
As scheduled, the competition is to be held on March 15, 2017. You are supposed to get prepared before the competition. Above all, it’s recommended that you read the Four Great Classical Novels and focus on the phrases in them. Whoever wants to go, please sign your name here as soon as possible. Don’t miss the chance of being the winner, and the appealing prize “a set of the Four Great Classical Novels” is waiting for you.
Please inform whomever you meet. For any question, call Li Hua at . I’m sure you will benefit a lot from it. (词数:127)
范文佳作之书面通知(关于“经典朗诵活动”):躬耕英语微信公众号Englishtec
In order to improve the students’ ability of speaking Chinese and encourage them to read more Chinese classics, a Chinese Classics Reciting Contest among the students will be held in the school lecture hall from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on 30th May.
It is organized by the Student Union. Those who want to take part in the contest, please sign up in the Student Union office before May 20th. The contestants should recite Chinese Classics individually or in a group. The first 10 winners will be given prizes. Everyone is welcome to participate in it.
The Student Union
10. 招募启事 躬耕英语微信公众号Englishtec
Members Wanted
An English speech association has been set up in our school. Now, we are recruiting members.If you are enthusiastic about English speech, please join us.
By participating in our well-organized activities, you will harvest a lot. To begin with, you can develop good communication skills and make a lot of friends here. What’s more, not only can you acquire many speech skills and become a persuasive speaker but also you can better your spoken English. So join us and show the best of you to the world with your voice.There is no age or gender limitation. If interested, please scan the QR code and finish registering for the application. Don’t hesitate to take part!
The Student’s Union
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
感悟家的滋味,居家必备!欢迎光临
关爱孩子居家必需
今日搜狐热点英语书面表达句型与背诵范文_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语书面表达句型与背诵范文
&&标准的高考作文训练材料
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
&#xe64e;加入VIP
还剩28页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2016 年中考英语书面表达专题《应用文》一、书信及电子邮件【写法指导】 ◇【题型设置与意图】 书信及电子邮件是中学英语应用文的重要体裁之一,也是中考书面表达中的常见题型。 书信实用性强,格式固定,常见的书信包括一般信件、感谢信、邀请信、推荐信、求职信、 回信等。 主要考查学生对书信格式的掌握和叙述或表达事件的能力, 主要以考查一般现在时 态为主。 ◇【写作角度与注意事项】 写作书信及电子邮件时首先要注意书信的格式。书信通常包括以下几个部分: 1.信头。即写信人的地址和写信的日期,要写在信纸的右上角。 2.称呼。指对收信人的称呼,写在左上角,顶格写;称呼后面的标点一般用逗号。 3. 正文。 正文是信件的主体部分。 写在称呼的下一行, 正文的每一段开头一般都顶格写。 4.结束语。结束语通常是指正文下面的结尾客套语。位置应低于正文一、二行。一般 也是顶格写,末尾用逗号。常用 Yours sincerely,Yours 等。 5.署名。署名写在结束语的下方。 写 作 演 示 ◇【例题解析】 假如你叫李华,是某中学初三学生。你计划在毕业考试后去英格兰旅行。请根据下列提 示给你的英格兰笔友写一封信,告诉他你的安排并就相关问题向他询问。 提示:1.考试结束后和父母一起去英格兰旅行; 2.计划在英格兰停留 10 天; 3.向他询问英格兰的风俗习惯; 4.请他建议去英格兰的哪些地方旅行。 注意:1.信的开头和结尾已替你写好,不计入总词数; 2.词数:60 左右。 Dear Ben, How is everything going?I am looking forward to your reply. Yours, Li Hua 【写作思路】 1.中心人称:第一人称 2.主体时态:一般现在时态 3.要点梳理:旅游安排;风俗习惯;名胜 【语句构建】 称呼→Dear Ben, 正文→Thanks for your letter./I have received your letter. I am going to travel to England with my parents after finishing the final exam. We'd like to be in England for ten days. I don't know about England. I hope you can provide me with some information a bout the customs of England. 结束语→I'm looking forward to your reply. 署名→Yours,Li Hua/Yours sincerely,Li Hua 【写作模板】 称呼:Dear Kate/teacher/Mr.Wang署名:Yours,Li Hua Yours sincerely,Li Hua 【范文展示】 Dear Ben, How is everything going? I am going to travel to England with my parents after finishing the final exam. We' d like to be there for ten days. But I don' t know about England. I hope you can provide me with some information about the customs of England.I would like to travel to exciting places in England.Please introduce some interesting places to me. I am looking forward to your reply. Yours, Li Hua 【名师点评】 范文格式正确,要点齐全,语言简明扼要,既说明自己的计划,又提出了自己需要帮助 的要求,是一篇很好的书信范文。 【实战演练】 (一) 假如你是杨佩,你的外教 Mr.Smith 想组织几名学生去一个学校参加助学和联谊活动, 请你参考下列信息,以书信的形式向 Mr.Smith 提出申请,说明你打算如何参加这次活动 并陈述理由要求:1.参考提示语,可适当发挥; 2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整; 3.文中不得出现你本人的姓名、所在学校地址; 4.60—80 词(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数)。 Dear Mr.Smith, I&#39;m so excited to know that our school is organizing an activity to help the kids in a schoo1.Yours, Yang Pei (二) 假设你是 Dale,你的网友 Cindy 发来邮件,希望知道你最感谢的人是谁,现在请你给 她回邮件,邮件内容包括:1.他/她的外表、兴趣爱好和职业等;2.感谢的理由。 要求:1.短文应包括所给内容,可适当发挥; 2.语句通顺、意思连贯; 3.词数 80 左右,邮件开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Cindy, Thank you for sending me your photos.You wonder who the person I thank most is.Now let me tell you.Yours, Dale (三) 假设你是张林,即将初中毕业,你的美国笔友 Bob 来信询问你的暑假计划,现在请你 写一封回信,告诉他这个假期你会去爷爷奶奶家三个星期。 要求:1.至少写出你将要做的三件事; 2.回信至少 80 词,信的开头结尾已给出,不计入总词数; 3.所给英语词汇仅供参考。 参考词汇:summer;grandparents;relax oneself;housework;visit;my friends and relatives Dear Bob Summer vacation is coming soon.How will you spend your holiday? Best wishes! Yours, Zhang Lin (四) 目前,我国实施城市化的进程给从乡村(镇)迁入城市的大多数孩子带来诸多的问题,特 别在交朋友方面尤为突出。假如你是 Lucy,你的朋友 Tony 发电子邮件请教你关于如何交朋 友的问题,请你给他回复一封电子邮件提几点建议,词数约 80 左右。 要点:1.在小区内玩耍时,你可以主动与他们交流,与他们成为朋友,并告知家长; 2.请求父母带你去图书馆或一些公共场所,既可认识更多伙伴又可参加文体活 动; 3.在星期天,可外出郊游等; 4.总之,多参加交流活动,克服困难,保持耐心。 要求:1.涵盖所有要点,意思连贯,条理清晰;不得逐字翻译; 2.书写规范工整。 参考词汇:first;second;third;in conclusion Dear Lucy, I need some advice on how to make friends.I have just moved to a new city.I am 13.I don’t know anybody here and 1 want to make some friends.What’s the best way? Where can I meet people? Yours, Tony Dear Tony, There are lots of things you can do. It takes time and patience to make friends.I hope you will find a best friend soon! Yours, Lucy (五) 假如你是来自英国某中学的交换生 Daniel, 你想参加英文报纸 Jinling Daily 广告中介绍 的机器人培训班。 ROBOT COURSE Robot course for beginners at Starlight School Organized visits to Friendly Robots Company E-mail: robotcourse@ Jinling. Com请根据该广告内容, 用英语写一封电子邮件, 询问与该班相关的具体信息, 邮件内容应包括: 1. 培训班的起止时间以及周末是否上课; 2. 参观机器人公司的具体安排 3. 你还想了解到该培训班其他信息。 注意: 1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数:80 左右,邮件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Sir/ Madam I’m writing to ask for information about the robot course for beginners at Starlight School.(六) 为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了“HEART-TO-HEART”专栏。假设你是该 栏目的编辑 Jamie,收到一封署名为 Worried 的求助信。信中该同学向你诉说了自己的困扰: 近日容易发脾气,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。 内容要点如下: 1.表示理解并给予安慰。 2.提出建议并说明理由: 1)和信任的人交谈:避免伤害别人及自己; 2)参加户外活动:……; 3)…… 要 求:1)表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯; 2)必须包括表格中所有的相关信息,并适当发挥; 3)词数:100 词左右(征文的开头已给出,不计入总词数); 4)不得使用真实姓名、校名和地名等。 参考词汇: anger n. 愤怒 temper n. 脾气,情绪 Hi Worried.:Z : 源 ][来 om -xk.CI’m sorry to know that you’re having such a had time at the moment ___ Yours, Jamie (七) 假如你是某杂志社编辑 Mr. Knowledgeable,根据中学生 Bob 的来信内容,给他写封回 信,帮助解决他所遇到的问题。字数 80—100,开头已给出。 Dear Knowledgeable, My problem is that I can’t get on with my family. My parents always say “no” to my ideas without any reason. So I often quarrel(吵架) with them. Also, my brother is not very nice to me. He always refuses to let me watch my favorite TV show. Instead, he watches whatever he wants until late at night. I don’t think this is fair. At home, I always feel lonely and nervous. Is that normal? What can I do? Bob Dear Bob,Knowledgeable (八) 假如你是王昆, 你的美国网友 Tom 对中国的传统节日 “春节” 非常感兴趣, 请你以 “My Favorite Festival”为题,写一封 E-mail.,给他做一介绍。 1.要点包括:节日简介、节日准备、节日活动等; 2.字数要求:100 字左右。 3.提示:the Spring Festival, traditional, get together, clean up, be dressed in…△Subject: My Favorite Festival Dear Tom,From: Wang KunWang Kun[ (九) 假如你是于伟,请给你的美国朋友 Frank 写一封 email,向他介绍你参加过的或者熟悉 的一次有趣的活动,例如:采摘、野餐、郊游、聚会、竞赛、节日等等。内容包括活动的时 间、地点、人物、活动期间的所做、所见、所感,然后向你的笔友发出邀请,请他来参加暑 期中的另一次活动。 要求:1. 邮件要包括以上要点,鼓励适当发挥,是内容连贯、生动有趣。 2.词数 100 左右。邮件的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 词汇提示(仅供参考) : strawberry(cherry,fig)-picking 草莓(樱桃、无花果)采摘 ripe 成熟的 greenhouse 温室 practice base 实践基地 ladder 梯子,rope 绳子,tie 捆住 _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ (十) 假如你是林思,要去澳大利亚的 Melbourne High 留学,需要在当地找一个寄宿家庭(host family).请按要求写一封约 100 词的电子邮件给寄宿家庭中介公司的经理 Mr. Porter. 内容包括: (1)简单介绍自己的个人情况,如语言,爱好等 (2)提出自己的对寄宿家庭的要求(如下表所示) Family member English speaker ,no smoker Housing Near the school,a bedroom with a bathroom Others Cooking by myself?? 注意:邮件需涵盖以上所有要点,可适当发挥;开头和结尾已给出(不计入总词汇) ;文中 不能出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息。 Dear Mr Porter, My name is Li Si,_____________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ Looking forward to your early reply. Best wishes, Lin Si (十一) 假如你的朋友 Mike 明年打算去游览上海迪士尼乐园,请你写一封 90 词左右的信,介 绍一下上海迪士尼,并给出你的建议。要点如下: 1. 上海迪士尼将于明年春季开业。它是由 Walt Disney Company 建造的世界上第六个主题 公园。 2. 据报道每天会有成千上万的游客去游览。 3. 它和其他迪士尼公园不同,在公园的中央有一个中国式的园林。 4. 你可以在那里欣赏到绿草,鲜花和水的美景。 5. 去太空山乘坐室内过山车很刺激。和迪士尼人物合影你会非常愉快。 6. 请你用 2-3 句话就交通和园内环保方面提些建议。 Dear Mike, I’m very glad to know you want to visit Shanghai Disneyland next year. I’d like to tell you something about it. ______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ I hope all these can be helpful to you. Best wishes. Yours (十二) 今年春节晚会上,很多人加入了抢红包游戏活动,但也有人表示担忧。假如你叫李华, 你班最近开展了一个有关抢红包游戏活动的调查。请你用英文给学校校刊《英语园地》写一 封信,介绍此次调查的结果并谈谈你的观点。 70%学生参加抢红包游戏活动 75%学生表示赞成 1. 带来更多乐趣 2. 结识更多的朋友 3. …... 25%学生表示担忧 1. 花费太多的时间 2. 和家人交流少 3. … ... 你的观点…... …...注意: 1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数:80 左右,信件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 参考词汇:抢红包 grabbing red packetsDear Editor, I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class.Yours sincerely, Li Hua (十三) 你是 Jimmy,你的朋友 Tom 想知道关于体育考试的情况。 请你写信向他 介绍一些关于刚刚过去的体育考试的情况,并给他一些如何通过考试 的建议, 字数 80 左右。 开头和结尾已经给你写好, 下面信息供你参考, 请合理运用并适当发挥: 体育考试很重要。它包括长跑(long-distance running)、跳绳 (rope skipping)、打排球以及跳远(long jump)等等。起初,你们遇到过种种问题:有人跑不到 终点就累倒在地,还有人根本不知道怎么打排球。 为了通过考试,你建议他: 1. 每天练习长跑。可以每天跑远一点,每次比前一次快一点,这样可以? 2. 每节课练习打排球,不能取得好成绩的时候,可以? 3. 锻炼很重要,但是也要保护好自己免受伤害。 4. 考试前要充分休息,适当饮水,少吃含有脂肪的食物。心情要? Dear Tom, Let me tell you something about the PE exam. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________(十四) 假如你是阳光中学的李磊,你在学校网站看到国际学生 Stephen 的求助信。请根据 Stephen 信 的 内 容 , 用 英 语 给 Stephen 写 一 封 回 信 , 介 绍 你 校 图 书 馆 借 书 的 要 求 和 流 程 。注意: 1.文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2.语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3.词数 80 左右,邮件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Stephen, I am writing to tell you how to borrow books from the school library. _________ __________________________________ ________ __________________________ ________________ ___________________ _______________________ ____________ (十五) 学年结束前,Nancy 所在学校的英文校报将征集“班级之星”的推荐信。假如你是 Nancy, 请根据下表所提示的要点,写一封英文推荐信,推荐以下三名同学并阐明推荐理由。 被推荐人 Sandy Harry 班级之星 推荐理由 合作之星 耐心倾听;善于交流;乐于分享(或自拟内容) (Cooperation Star) 创新之星 (Creation Star) 见解独特;敢于尝试;思维活跃(或自拟内容) Emily展示之星 (Show Star)大声发言;??(请考生自拟两点内容)注意: 1.表达中必须包含所给要点,可以适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2.词数 90 左右,开头已经写好,不计入总词数。 3.表达中请勿提及真实校名和姓名。 Dear Sir, I would like to recommend three of my classmates for this year ’s Class Stars.I hope that you agree with me. Yours Faithfully, Nancy (十六) 假设你是悉尼大学一名华裔学生,名叫 Jason Wu。你从 China Daily 上看到该报正在开 展主题为 Change for a Better China 的环保讨论活动。你打算结合自己所居住的小镇的变化, 给报社写一封英文信参与讨论。内容提示见下表: 注意事项: 1.英文信须包括表格中所有提示内容,要求语句通顺、意思连贯; 2.表格中“感想建议”一栏须用 2-3 句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥; 3.词数在 90 个左右,信的首尾己在答题卡上给出,不计入总词数; 4.信件内容必须写在答题卡指定的位置上。参考词汇: 澳洲最美小镇(Australia&#39;s Nicest Towns)清洁能源(clean energy)(十七) 假如你叫李华,请你给你美国的笔友 Jim 写一封电子邮件, 对他这三年来对你的帮助表 示感谢。信的内容包含以下要点: 你对篮球狂热,你的父母不允许你打篮球,他们对你要求严格。你那时的感 三年前 想......(可适当发挥) Jim 鼓励你多与父母交流,注意学习与爱好之间的平衡。 Jim 给你买了一些 DIY 书籍, 建议你选修一些 DIY 课程。 你现在的情况...... (可 三年中 适当发挥) Jim 与你分享《金银岛(Treasure Island)》的故事。对你的启发......(可适当发挥) 近况 近年来,姜堰发生了很大的变化,邀请他来姜堰游玩 注意:1.文章内容包括表格中信息,可适当发挥; 2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分; 3.词数:100 左右(短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数) ; 4.语言规范,信息完整,结构连贯,书写工整。 Dear Jim, How time flies! We have been friends for three years. I’m writing to thank you for your great help. Three years ago,_____________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ During these years,__________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ In recent years, great changes have taken place in Jiangyan. I am really happy if you can come here and visit my hometown one day. Hope to see you soon! Yours, Li Hua (十八) 假设你是阳光中学的李明, 你在学校看到一张环保俱乐部的招募海报。 请根据海报内容, 用英语给 Helen 写一封电子邮件,询问与该俱乐部相关的具体信息,邮件内容应包括: 1. 如何申请加入俱乐部; 2. 俱乐部活动的时间和需要做的事情; 3. 你还想了解到该俱乐部的其他信息。注意:1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数:80 左右,邮件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Helen, I’m writing to ask for some information about your club after reading the poster. Yours faithfully, Li Ming (十九) 假如你是 Leon, 一名九年级学生,你想成为阳光动物救助中心(Sunshine Animal Centre) 的志愿者。请用英语写一封自荐信。 要点:1 对动物有爱心,愿意帮助它们。 2 几年的养狗经验,懂点医学知识。 3 阅读了大量有关动物保护的书籍,曾选修一些宠物训练课程。 4 从家乘地铁到中心只需要一刻钟, 有空参加周末活动。 5 我相信...... 注意:1 必须包含所给要点,可以适当发挥,不要简单翻译; 2 词数 90 左右,开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数; 3 表达中请勿提及真实校名及姓名。 Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Leon. __________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ I am looking forward to your reply. Yours Sincerely, Leon 参考答案 (一) Dear Mr.Smith, I&#39;m so excited to know that our school is organizing an activity to help the kids in a schoo1. I hope I can take part in it.I think I have the abilities to help them. First,I&#39;ll get on well with the kids there.I can do it because I always communicate well with others.And I have a few hobbies。such as playing basketball,ping-pong and singing songs,so I&#39;m going to help organize after-class activities. Besides, I can speak good English. I can help the kids with their pronunciation. I&#39;ll read English aloud with them and teach them English songs. It’s really fun I’ll be thankful if you give me the chance! Yours, Yang Pei (二) Dear Cindy, Thank you for sending me your photos.You wonder who the person I thank most is.Now let me tell you. My mother is the person who I should thank most.She is an English teacher in a middle schoo1.She is of medium height,and wears a pair of glasses.She likes reading and playing ping-pong.She is a good teacher and she is also a good mother. She is very busy every day, but she tries to do what she can for me.When I am ill,she takes me to the hospital and stays with me all the time.But sometimes when she falls ill,she never goes to see a doctor. For my mother,I’11 do my best to be a good child.I’ll 1ove her forever. Yours, Dale (三) Dear Bob, Summer vacation is coming soon. After a tiring school year,I&#39;m going to relax myself.I will spend my vacation with my grandparents for three weeks.of course,I am going to help them do some housework.Perhaps I will take some short trips. Besides, I am going to visit some of my friends and relatives. I think we will have a happy time together.What’s more,I will be a senior high school student in a new term,so I am going to make some preparations. How will you spend your holiday? Best wishes! Yours, Zhang Lin (四) Dear Tony, I here are-lots of things you can do. First, you can play in your neighborhood and try to find some kids. When you find some, you can go up and talk to them. You should also let your parents know that you want to make friends because they can help you. .Second,you can ask your parents to take you to the library or some public places where there are lots of kids. You could try taking part in an art class or a Sports Club.These are all great ways to meet people. Third,you can try making friends if you go out to have picnics on Sundays.And you can also try making friends at churches if you go to church on Sundays. In conclusion,try to take part in more exchange activities and get over difficulties. It takes time and patience to make friends I hope you will find a best friend soon! Yours, Lucy (五) Dear Sir/ Madam I’m writing to ask for information about the robot course for beginners at Starlight School. Firstly, I’d like to know more about the course arrangement. For example, could you tell me how long the course will last? I prefer to know if there is any class for the weekend. Next, I’m interested in the visits to Friendly Robots Company. Would you tell me whether I need to pay? Finally, I wonder whether I’ll be able to design a robot myself at the end of the course. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully Daniel (六) Hi Worried, I’m sorry to know that you’re having such a bad time at the moment. Your problem is a common one among middle school students,so you don’t have to worry so much.The important thing is to learn to control your temper so that you may not do or say anything you’ll regret. Here are three useful tips: First, talk to someone you trust about how you feel. This is a good way of speaking out your anger without hurting others or yourself. Second, go outdoors and play games with your friends as physical exercise can help you forget your anger and calm down. And third,remain hopeful about your future. It will help you cheer up and move on. I hope you’ll soon feel calmer and carry on as usual. Yours, Jamie (七) Dear Bob, It’s normal to have these feelings. Why don’t you talk about these feelings with your family? First, it’s not right to quarrel with your parents. I don’t think quarrelling can solve problems. You’d better have a talk with your parents. Tell them to have a discussion with you before saying “no” to your ideas. Second, Why not sit down and communicate with your brother? You should explain that you don’t mind him watching TV all the time. However, he should let you watch your favourite TV show. I hope things will be better soon. Knowledgeable (八) The Spring Festival is the most important traditional festival to the Chinese people. Several days before the new year, we begin to prepare for it. My parents buy meat, fish and vegetables. Houses are cleaned up. On the eve of the new year, the whole family get together and have a big dinner. After the meal we watch “the Spring Evening” on TV until twelve o’clock. On the first day of the new year, each of us is dressed in new clothes. When meeting others outside, we say “Happy New Year” to each other. We pay new year calls to friends and relatives. That day my parents and relatives give “Red-bags” (money) to us children. All of us have a great time. (九) Dear Frank, How’s everything going? Last weekend, I went to climb a mountain with my best friends. We had a picnic by the side of the mountain. We sat on the blanket we took and ate the food we bought. We lay on the grass,listening to music and singing together happily.The sky was blue,the air was fresh and the mountain was gree. We enjoyed the beautiful nature happily. In the end,we took all the waste down the mountain. Dear Frank! In this summer vacation,we plan to go fishing by thr seaside. Would you like to join us? If you come, I’m sure you’ll love it and enjoy yourself. Waiting for your reply. Best wisges. Yours truly, Yu Wei (十) Dear Mr.Porter, My name is Lin Si.I’m a sixteen-year-old boy from China.I’m going to study in Melbourne High. I like making friends.English is my favorite subject but I’m weak in spoken English.That’s why I want to find a host family who are native English speakers.In this way,I will have more chances to practice English in daily life.I hope it’s a family without smokers.Moreover,it’s better if the family lives within a twenty-minute walk from my school and provides a bedroom with a bathroom.As for the meals,I’d like to cook by myself because I’m fond of cooking. Looking forward to your early reply. Best wishes, Lin Si (十一) Shanghai Disneyland will open next Spring. It is the sixth theme park built by Walt Disney Company in the world. It is said/reported that thousands of visitors will visit it every day. It is different from others. There is a Chinese garden in the centre of the park. You can enjoy the beautiful view of green grass, fresh flowers together with water there. It is exciting to take the indoor roller coaster on Space Mountain. What great fun you’ll have taking photos with Disney characters .I think you can go there by underground. Remember not to drop litter carelessly in the park. (十二) Dear Editor, I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class. About 70% of the students took part in the game in my class. About 75% of them think it can bring them more fun and they can make more friends. However, about 25% of them are worried about the activity. They say some people spend too much time grapping red packets. Moreover, they don’t have enough communication with their family members. As a result, they may feel a little lonely. I think this game is really exciting, but we should spend more time communicating with our family members. Yours sincerely, Li Hua (十三) Let me tell you something about the PE exam,. The exam is very important. It includes the long-distance running, rope skipping, playing volleyball and the long jump. At first, we had many problems Some of us were so tired that they lay on the ground before reaching the finishing line, and some didn&#39;t know how to play volleyball at all. Here are some suggestions for you to pass the exam. First, you can practise the long-distance running every day. Run a little farther and faster every day, then you can make progress little by little. Second, practise playing volleyball in every PE class. If you can not play very well, teachers will teach you some skills. Training is important, but don&#39;t forget to protect yourselves. Before the exam! you need to rest enough, drink some water, food with fat. And you should also keep yourself in a good mood. Wish you good luck! Yours Jimmy (十四) Dear Stephen, I am writing to tell you how to borrow books from the school library. Remember to go to the library with your student’s card.When you enter the library, first show your student’s card to a librarian.Then you can choose books you want.At last you can take the books away after you show them to a librarian. You can only borrow 3 books at a time and keep them for a month. You will have to go back to the library to renew the books if you want to keep them longer. Please email me if you have any other questions. Yours faithfully, Li Lei (十五) Dear Sir. I would like to recommend three of my classmates for this year ’s Class Stars. First , I think Snady is the best person for the Cooperation Star . She listens to others patiently.Also,she is good at communicating and ready to share her ideas with others. Then,I hope Harry can be the Creation Star because he always thinks in different ways.He is brave enough to try different things.He often comes up with new ideas. Finally, I think Enily can be the Show Star. In class, she joins in discussions actively. She is never afraid of making a speech in front of the whole class and she usually speaks loudly. (97 词) I hope that you agree with me. Yours Faithfully. Nancy (十六) Dear Editor, I am a student of Sdyney University. I am living in a small town called Hartwell with a population of around 5000.It is one of the “Australia’ s Nicest Towns” . But things were very different in the past. The local people used to burn wood to keep their houses warm in winter. That caused serious air pollution and a lot of tress were cut down. Laws were soon made to stop this and people were encouraged to use clean energy. I think we can do something similar in China. Perhaps we can start with using less oil. I believe we can make our world a better place if we keep trying. Yours sincerely, Jason Wu (十七) Dear Jim, How time flies! We have been friends for three years. I’m writing to thank you for your great help. Three years ago, I was crazy about basketball. My parents didn’t allow me to play it. They were strict with me. I felt bad about it. During these years, you often encouraged me to communicate with my parents and pay attention to the balance between my schoolwork and my hobbies. You bought some books about DIY for me, and you advised me to take some courses in DIY. Now, I can make a fruit salad by myself. I am glad that you shared the story of Treasure Island. I am not as shy as I used to be. I also want to travel and have exciting experiences in the future. In recent years, great changes have taken place in Jiangyan. I am really happy if you can come here and visit my hometown one day. Hope to see you soon! Yours, Li Hua (十八) Dear Helen, I&#39;m writing to ask for some information about your club after reading the poster. I know you need some more people to join it. Firstly, if I want to be a member of your club, do I have to write an application letter? Or I just need to give you a call and tell you something about myself. Secondly, I can only take part in activities at the weekend. Could you please tell me the time and the activities you organize? And I also want to know what I should prepare before the activities. Finally, can I introduce my friends to join the club? I am looking forward to your early reply. Please call me on 025- or email me at . Yours faithfully, Li Ming (十九) Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Leon. I am a Year 9 student. I want to work as a volunteer at your centre. I care for animals and I’d like to help them anytime. I have several years of experience in keeping dogs. Besides, I have some medical knowledge about animals. I have read many books on protecting animals. Once I took some courses in pet training. It takes only fifteen minutes from my home to the centre by underground. What’s more, I am free at weekends and I can take part in the activities. I believe I can be a good volunteer and I won’t let you down if I get the chance. I am looking forward to your reply. Yours sincerely, Leon二、便条【写法指导】 ◇【题型设置与意图】 便条可以说是简化了的书信。其特点是内容简短明了,格式简单。一般由称呼、正文、 签名、留言日期四部分组成。便条的种类包括请假条、留言条、通知等。 请假条:包括事假条和病假条。注意要写清请假的原因及时间。 留言条:尽量要口语化,注意写清事由。 通知:写清通知事项,交代清楚参加人员、时间、地点、内容、注意事项等。 便条主要考查学生对一般现在时态陈述句的正确表达。 ◇【写作角度与注意事项】 便条的写法和书信的写法差不多,一般由称呼、正文、签名和日期四部分组成。 日期要写在右上角,通常写星期几或具体时间。 称呼写在第二行,要左起顶格写。 正文要另起一行,用词要通俗易懂。若有事请假或向别人借东西,语言要委婉、客气。 署名位置一般在正文的左下角。 在书写便条时要求语言简练,内容完整。 写 作 演 示 ◇【例题解析】 假如你叫张强,在昨天下午的篮球比赛中不小心伤了左臂,医生建议你在家休息两天, 因此你要向班主任赵老师请假。请根据以上信息,写一则 40 词左右的请假条。 注意:文中不能出现真实姓名、校名。 Asking for leave May 10th Dear Miss Zhao, I am sorry to tell you that I can't go to school today.Thank you! Your student, Zhang Qiang 【写作思路】 1.中心人称:第一人称 2.主体时态:一般过去时态,一般将来时态 3.要点梳理:请假条的格式和开头已给出,主要写出请假的原因和时问就可以 【语句构建】 称呼→Dear Miss Zhao, 正文→I'm sorry to tell that. . . I hurt my left arm in the basketball match yesterday afternoon. The doctor told me to have a rest at home for two days. I want to ask for two days'leave. 署名→Y0ur student, Zhang Qiang 【写作模板】 日期:May 12th,2016 称呼:Dear Mr.Zhao,/ Dear friend,/ Dear Robot,署名:Your student, Zhang Qiang/Tom 【范文展示】 Asking for leave May 10th Dear Miss Zhao, I am sorry to tell you that I can't go to school today.I hurt my left arm in the basketball match yesterday afternoon.The doctor told me to have a rest at home for two days,so 1 will/have to ask for two days'/a two-day leave.I hope I will get well and return to school soon. Thank you! Your student, Zhang Qiang 【名师点评】 范文语言简洁精练,语气委婉,请假原因表达清楚,请假时间说明明确。整篇范文思 路清晰,行文流畅,是一则标准的请假条。 知 识 清 单【实战演练】 (一) 请你用英语为校长和学生会写一个书面通知,时间是 5 月 4 日,内容是: 1.今天上午 9:00 在小会议室召开各班班长会议。 2.学生会组织全校师生在下午 4:00 去看电影,下午的课改在 l:00 开始。 Notice(二) 假如你的名字叫李雷,现在写一张英文留言条,内容如下: 1.你打算和同班同学李伟在周日下午去看望梅梅; 2.感冒发烧不能去了,在去医院前去了李伟家; 3.碰巧他不在家,给他留了一张条子,并再约了时间; 4.留言条的日期为 2016 年 5 月 6 日。(三) 假定你是 Mrs.Read,你在 2016 年 5 月 2 日上午接到 Bill 打给 Tom 的电话,Tom 正好 不在,你接了电话,请根据通话内容,给 Tom 留一张电话留言条,词数 30 左右。 Mrs.Read:Hello.. Bill:Oh,hello.Could I speak to Tom,please? Mrs.Read:I'm afraid not.He isn’t here at the moment.Can I take a message? Bill:Yes,please.This is Bill.Is that Mrs.Read? Mrs.Read:Oh,hello,Bill.Yes,this is Tom’s mother. Bill:Thanks a lot for asking me to Tom's party on Saturday.I&#39;m sorry I can't come. Mrs.Read:I'm sorry to hear that. Bill:I&#39;m afraid I&#39;m going to be in Guangzhou that day.I hope you all have a good time. Mrs.Read:Thank you.I'll give him the message. Bill:Thank you.Goodbye. Mrs.Read:Goodbye. Telephone message(四) 根据要求写一篇短文。词数:30 左右。 Tony 明天和父母去度假,他给朋友李雷留言,请李雷帮助照看一下他的家。内容包括: 打扫房间,照看宠物,浇花等。开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Li Lei, May 6th,2016 My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow.I need your help.Tony参考答案(一) Notice May,4th,2016 There will be a meeting for all the monitors of our school in the small meeting-room at 9:00 this morning. The teacher and the students of our school are going to see a movie at 4:00 this afternoon.The classes this afternoon will begin at 1:00.Be sure not to be late for school please. The Principal Office The Student Union (二) May 6th,2016 Dear Li Wei, I&#39;m sorry I can’t go to see Meimei at half past two this afternoon,for I&#39;m not feeling well.Maybe I have a high fever now. I&#39;m going to see a doctor. Let’s go to see Meimei next Sunday afternoon, shall we? Since you are not in, I have to 1eave this note to you. My mother tells me! I’d better stay at home for a day or two. See you! Li Lei (三) Telephone message From:Bill To:Tom Date:May 2nd,2016 Time:10:12 Message:He can’t come to your party on Saturday because he is going to be in Guangzhou that day. (四) May 6th,2016 Dear Li Lei。 My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow.I need your help.Could you please help me look after my house? Please clean the house and water the flowers.Oh,I have a dog.Will you please feed my dog? And don’t forget to give it some water and take it for a walk every day.Thanks. Tony三、日记【写法指导】 ◇【题型设置与意图】 日记是我们日常生活、学习、工作中经常用到的一种文体。日记用来记述自己一天中所 发生的有意义的事情或抒发自己对当天某些事情的感受及自己对将来的打算等。 也就是说日 记是自己对自己说的话,所以写日记要说真话。 日记主要考查学生对一般过去时态的运用。 ◇【写作角度与注意事项】 写日记一要注意格式,二要内容真实,三要用过去时态来叙述。 日记首先要写清楚日期、星期和天气状况,日期和星期写在正文的左上角,月份与星 期通常可以缩写;天气状况写在正文的右上角。如果是游记,还可写明地点。 日记通常使用过去时,记述所发生的情况。若为议论、抒情或绘景、写人时,为了生 动也可用一般现在时。 日记正文可以用记叙、描述、说明、议论等各种形式,并且用第一人称来写。 日记也应讲究文采,切忌写流水账,而应从日常生活中的小事中挑选一些值得写的事。 【例题解析】 请根据表格中所提供的信息,用英语写一篇日记。要求:1.内容必须包括表格中所提供的所有信息,可适当发挥。(文中不得出现真实姓 名或校名) 2.词数:80 左右。(开头已给出,不计入总词数) Saturday,May 28th Sunny It was fine.I went for an outing with my classmates today.【写作思路】 1.中心人称:第一人称 2.主体时态:一般过去时态 3.要点梳理:发生的事件(集合地点,出发时间,到达时间,活动地点,交通工具活动内 容,返回时间),感受或感想 【语句构建】 叙述事件→I went for an outing with my classmates today. At 8:00 a.m. ,we met at the school gate and then set off for the People's Park. The bicycle ride took US half an hour. We played all kinds of games. We had a picnic there. We took many pictures. We spent about one hour visiting the zoo. We went back at 5:00 P.m. 感想→Although 1 was a little tired,I felt very happy. 【写作模板】 日期:Saturday,May 28th,2016 天气:sunny,windy,cloudy,rainy,snowy【范文展示】 Saturday,May 28th Sunny It was fine.I went for an outing with my classmates today. At 8:00,we met at the school gate and then set off for the People's Park.The bicycle ride took us half an hour. The sun was shining and there were many people in the park.In the morning,we played all kinds of games. After the picnic at noon, we took many pictures in the afternoon. Before we went back at 5:00,we spent about one hour visiting the zoo. Although I was a little tired,I felt very happy. 【名师点评】 范文以时间为顺序叙述了一天活动的全过程,叙述清晰有条理,详略得当,句式变化丰 富,语言准确精练,文章结尾对一天的活动作了整体总结,谈了自己的感受和收获,升华了 自己的情感。 知 识 清 单【实战演练】 (一) 假如你是某中学的一名学生。6 月 3 日,是星期五,在放学回家的公交车上,你经历的 一件事情让你印象深刻。请根据以下要点用英语写一篇日记。 要点:1.一位老爷爷和十来岁的孙子上了车,老人拿着书包和小提琴; 2.你给老人让座,老人的孙子却坐了下来,老人只得站在旁边; 3.孩子大声喊着向老人要水喝,并将空水瓶扔到车上; 4.你认为孩子应该尊敬、照顾老人,保持环境卫生。 参考词汇:孙子 grandson 空水瓶 empty water bottle 保持??干净 keep…clean 要求:1. 词数:80—100。 2. 日记开头已给出,不计入总词数。 3. 要点齐全,行文连贯,可适当发挥。 Friday,June 3rd On my way home on the bus,I saw (二) 假如你叫李华,是第三中学初三的学生。星期天你和班里的同学去康乐敬老院(the old folk’s home)参加了社区活动。请根据下面的参考词汇,用英语写一篇 100 词左右的日记。 可合理想象,适当发挥。 参考词汇:sweep the floor,clean the window,enjoy oneself(三) 根据下列提示,请你写一篇日记,记录 5 月 1 日(星期五)你和 Lily 一起去参观福建博物 馆的事。 提示:1. 天气:晴朗; 2. 距离:博物馆离家约两公里; 3. 交通工具:决定骑自行车去; 4. 时间:8 点出发,10 点回家; 5. 内容:见到了许多照片、实物等,学到了很多内容; 6. 游人:见到许多父母和孩子、学生和老师、士兵等。 注意:词数 80 左右,要求符合日记的格式,可根据内容适当发挥。 Friday, May lst(四) 今天是三月五日,星期六,学雷锋日。你和同学们在陈老师的带领下分别去了公园、养 老院、医院做好事。请根据所给提示写一篇日记。 提示:1.天气晴朗; 2.7:30 在学校门口集中; 3.陈老师把我们分成三组; 4.第一组帮助清洁城市公园;第二组去养老院看望老人;我在第三组,去医院看 望生病的小孩; 5.虽然很累,但觉得很愉快。要求:1.注意日记的格式和时态; 2.包括所有内容要点,用上所给的提示词,可以适当发挥; 3.语句通顺、语法正确,80 词左右; 4.文中不得出现真实的姓名、地名和学校名。(五) 英语课上,老师向同学们介绍了 2015 年度“最美孝心少年”的感人事迹,你深受感动。 请你用英语写一则日记,写出自己的感受。 内容要点及要求: 1. 表明自己将向“孝心少年”学习; 2. 你将在日常生活、学习中做些什么来孝敬父母; 3. 词数:80 左右。开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。 提示词(可选用) :learn from, respect, care for, do some housework, study hard Monday, June 30 SunnyThis morning, our English teacher told us some stories about “the most beautiful filial piety youth in 2015 ”.参考答案(一) Friday,June 3rd Fine On my way home on the bus, I saw an old man get on with his grandson of about ten. He was carrying the boy’s schoolbag and a violin. I gave my seat to the old man at once. However, the boy sat down first. The old man had to stand nearby. After a while, the boy shouted to his grandpa for water and then dropped the empty water bottle on the bus. When I saw this, I got very angry. I think the boy should not only respect and take care of the old man but also keep the environment clean. (二) Sunday Fine Today,we took the school bus to Kang Le old folk’s home.The old people greeted us warmly and they were very pleased to see us.We helped them do a lot of things in the old folk’s home.We swept the floor,cleaned the windows and also cleaned the desk.Some girls danced for them and we enjoyed ourselves that day.Finally,we had lunch together with the old people and the dishes were very delicious. As the students in Grade Nine in No.3 Middle School,we like the activity very much.And I think it’s our duty to help the old people.Do you think so? (三) Friday,May 1st Fine It was fine today.Lily and I went to visit Fujian Museum.It is about 2 kilometers away from my home.So we decided to go there by bike.We set off at 8 o’clock.At the museum we saw many photos and other things.We learned a lot.There we saw a lot of children with their parents, students with their. teachers, soldiers and so on. At ten o’clock we left the museum for home. We had a wonderful time today. (四) Saturday,March 5th Sunny It was fine today. My classmates and I met at the school gate at 7: 30 a. m. Mr. Chen divided us into three groups. Group One helped clean up the City Park. They made it cleaner. Group Two went to the old people’ s home to visit the old people. They played chess with them and performed a play for them.The old people were very happy.I was in Group Three.I went to visit the sick children in the hospital with my classmates. We sang songs for them and told them some stories to cheer them up. I came home at 5:30 P.m.I was very tired,but I felt very happy! because I could help others. (五) Monday, June 30 Sunny This morning, our English teacher told us some stories about “the most beautiful filial piety youth in 2015”. I was deeply moved. Those teenagers set us a good example in respecting and caring for parents. I used to make my parents unhappy and now I feel ashamed about it. I think I should learn from them. I will help do some housework and take good care of my mum and dad when they are ill. I will try my best to study hard so that I can enter the key high school in our city. I hope I can become a filial piety youth like them.四、启事【写法指导】 ◇【题型设置与意图】 启事是一种公告性质的应用文。无论机关、团体还是个人,需要向公众说明某件事情或 求得某项帮助时,就可以把要说的事情写成启事告知大家。常见的启事由标题、正文、署名 等部分组成。 启事的类型:遗失启事(Lost)、招领启事(Found)、招聘启事、征文启事等。 ◇【写作角度与注意事项】 启事的写作格式: 将启事的要点作为标题(如 Lost,Found)写在正文上方正中的位置。 发布启事的日期写在正文的右上方,也可以省略不写。 署名位于正文右下方。如果正文中已经出现,也可以省去不写。 启事一般不用称呼和结束语,要求语言简明。 写 作 演 示 ◇【例题解析】 请根据下面的内容帮助李立写一个寻物启事。 假如你叫李立,在五中工作,今天(2015 年 9 月 7 日)早晨在上班的路上丢了手提包。手 提包里有一支钢笔,一把门钥匙和许多钱。【写作思路】 1.中心人称:第一人称 2.主体时态:一般现在时态,一般将来时态 3.要点梳理:姓名,丢失的东西及特征,联系地点及电话号码,致谢 【语句构建】 丢失的东西→I lost my handbag. 东西的特征→There is a pen,a key to the door and a lot of money in it. 联系人信息→My telephone number is 878 6998.My name is Li Li. 致谢→Thanks a lot./,Thank you very much. 【写作模板】 标题:Found,Lost,Wanted【范文展示】 Lost I lost my handbag on the way to work this morning. There is a pen, a key to the door and a lot of money in it. I wish the finder to return it to me very soon. If anyone finds it, please come to the No.5 Middle School or call me.My telephone number is 8786998.My name is Li Li.I'll pay him or her for it. Thank you! 【名师点评】 范文为寻物启事,作者交代了丢失的东西及时间,描述了丢失物品的特征,明确了联系 地址及电话,并致谢。全文信息交代清楚齐全,语言精练、委婉,值得同学们学习。 知 识 清 单【实战演练】 (一) 请用所给的提示写一则寻物启事。 李雷是一名九年级(二)班的学生,他丢了一个篮球,请写一则寻物启事。(二) 请你根据以下要点,拟一则有关家教的招聘启事。 要点:1.英语家教,年龄在 30 岁左右;有教学经验,且有耐心和信心; 2.工作时间是周六、周日,每天两小时,待遇丰厚; 3.联系电话是 。 要求:标题已给出;内容包括所有要点提示,可适当发挥;词数:80 左右。 Wanted(三) 昨天早晨艾玛在上学的路上捡到一个新背包,里面有身份证、照相机和钱包。根据所给 提示,请你帮她完成下面的失物招领启事。每空一词。 Found Yesterday morning I found a 1. backpack on my way to schoo1.There is an ID card, a 2. and a purse in it. The person who lost it should come to No. 9 Middle School to get it 3. .I'm 4. Class 9.If you can't find my school,please 5. me on . Finder, Emma (四) 假定你是初三(1)班的李霞,你 5 月 14 日晚上在阅览室里丢失了一个绿色书包,里面有 两本英语书,一个铅笔盒,一个 MP3 及一把自行车钥匙。你非常着急。 请你根据以上提示,用英语写出一则 50 词左右的寻物启事。 LostThanks a 1ot! Loser, Li Xia参考答案(一) Lost Fellow students,I lost a basketball on the playground yesterday afternoon.Anyone who found it please go to Class Two,Grade Nine.Thanks a lot. Loser, Li Lei (二) Wanted Do you want to be an English tutor? Do you have patience and confidence? I need such an English teacher to teach my son at home.If you are at the age of about 30 and used to be a teacher , you are my best choice . You need to work two hours a day on Saturdays and Sundays.Your pay is surely going to be good. You may call
if you have any interest. (三) Found Yesterday morning I found a 1.new backpack on my way to schoo1.There is an ID card,a 2.camera and a purse in it.The person who lost it should come to No.9 Middle School to get it 3.back.I&#39;m 4.in Class 9.If you can’t find my school,please 5.call me on . Finder, Emma (四) Lost I lost a green schoolbag in the reading room on the evening of May 14. There are two English books, a pencil box, an MP3 player and a key to the bike in it. Now I&#39;m very worried about it. Will the finder please return it to Li Xia of Class 1,Grade 9? Thanks a 1ot! Loser, Li Xia五、海报【写法指导】 ◇【题型设置与意图】 海报是在某一特定范围内(如学校、工厂等)向大众发布某种消息的一种带有装饰性的宣 传应用文。一般贴在人来人往的地方,告知的多是广大群众喜闻乐见的消息,有的还配以图 画来增加吸引力。它是具有广告性质的应用文,其告知内容一般包括影视戏剧、体育赛事、 学术报告、参观游览等。种类包括影讯、文娱活动、游园、晚会、讲座、学术报告、旅游等。 ◇【写作角度与注意事项】 语句力求简短。 信息单纯、明确,语句不要晦涩难懂。 语言流畅自然,避免出现生词、新词、错词、易产生歧义的词或语句。 避免空洞套话,要包含明确的信息。 追求个性特色,在内容、句式、语气、用词等方面应尽量追求个性,以便能在众多广告、 海报和宣传单中脱颖而出。 写 作 演 示 ◇【例题解析】 当前我国政府正致力于建设“节约型”社会,倡导节约,抵制浪费。作为学生我们也能 做些力所能及的事情,如步行或骑自行车上学;随手关水龙头、断电;减少物品的使用和废 旧物品的回收、再利用等。请根据要求和提示完成主题为“How to save&的海报,号召更多的人,加入到“节约”的行动中来。开头已给出,不计入总词数。 要求:1.50 词左右; 2.文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息。 . 参考词汇:tap(水龙头),uneaten food/leftovers(剩余饭菜) How to save Our government is aiming to build an “economized society” . I think it is every citizen' s duty to work hard to achieve this goal.【写作思路】 1.中心人称:第一人称 2.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语书面表达怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信