3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
since 和 as 引导原因状语从句时,有什么区别?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
as,because,since都可以表示因果关系,连接原因状语从句,含义是"因为,由于",但它们有区别:because表示的语气最强;as一般放在句首,语气较弱,较口语化;since常常用在书面语中,表示多为对方已知的、或稍加分析便可得知的原因,有时可译作"既然".例如: (1) He will succeed because he is in earnest.他一定会成功,因为他很认真. (2) Since you are so sure of it he”ll believe you.既然你对此如此有把握,他会相信你的. (3) As rain has fallen, the air is cooler.因为下过雨,空气比较清爽.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
since和as是从属连词,说明的是已为人们所知和理由。since的语气比because弱,但比as强。since和as引导的从句一般放在句子的开头。 Since he was busy, he didn't come. 他因为忙,所以没来。 As I have a day off today, I'll write to you. 因为我今天有一天假,所以...
扫描下载二维码大连少儿英语一节多钱_在线少儿儿童英语培训机构
大连少儿英语一节多钱
  大连少儿英语一节多钱  of first things we do when we are born is to cry. 我们出生的后所做的鳘件事就是哭。
  【典型范例1】The manager had to step down on account of poor health.
  ‘May I ask what you will do, madam, when Mr Micawber is free?’I asked politely.
  I am maintaining in my study in spite of that everyChinese is on holiday.
  That night when I went up to my room,Pop was sitting there, waiting for me!I saw that the window was open,so that was how he got in.
  12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
  早在Thorpe还在Carlisle Indian School上学的时候(had his education at the Carlisle Indian School),他的体育教练(athletic coach)就发现了他卓越的运动才能(splendid athlete),并鼓励他专心从事运动(concentrate on sports)。故正确答案为C)。
  Chandler: Because we don't do that. We are Bings! And if there's one thing my father taught me was...well to always knock before going into the poolhouse...But the other thing was...never borrow money.
  Career—What would you like to accomplish in your career? What level of success would you like to achieve? What’s your timing for job advancement?
  Harry: Well, seeing as you’re a friend, I could come down to two thousand four hundred, butnot less than that.
  Secondly, my favorite teacher should be patient and helpful. When we are in trouble, he can always help us patiently.
  4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.
  淡水孔雀鱼体型娇小,手无寸铁的它们适合当宠物。它们位于食物链底部,当它们体验到掠夺行为的时候,也没有太大攻击性。
Smooth and creamy 细腻幼滑, sounds nice, maybe I should
    Can an ethnic mix be trendy? At the moment, Eurasians are enjoying an unprecedented high profile in the news, in advertising, and in the entertainment industry. People of numerous cultures have embraced Eurasians like actresses Karen Mok and Maggie Q, not to mention superstar golf player Tiger Woods. Modeling agencies are scrambling for women with mixed blood, while Eurasians are becoming the darlings of music stations MTV and Channel V. 种族混血也可成为时尚吗?此时此刻,新闻、广告和娱乐圈对欧亚混血儿都有空前广泛的介绍。许多源自不同文化的人都相当欣赏混血儿,诸如莫文蔚、玛吉Q等等,更不要说超级高尔夫明星泰格·伍兹了。模特儿经纪公司竞相争夺混血美女,欧亚混血儿俨然成为音乐频道MTV及Channel V的宠儿。
  D: "I (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation. " That's all. We need the seal of your embassy and the signature of your Ambassador on the consent form.
  结构4:(连词+)_______+其它非主要成分,+一个结构完整的句子。空格处很可能为动词过去分词或现在分词作状语。过去分词表示与其逻辑主语是被动关系;现在分词表示与其逻辑主语是主动关系。
  Richard Gelfond, the boss of IMAX, reckons customers have become picky. “People used to see something just because it was in 3D,” he says. Now they ask how much pleasure the glasses will add. The explosive “Transformers 3” did well in 3D; perhaps the 2D version was not sufficiently headache-inducing. The key to three-dimensional profits, then, is to put out hugely popular films with extraordinary special effects.
  schools began to look for female and minority students. The curriculum was changing
  B: Please fill out this from with detailed information, such as the full name of the Indian company, its address and its local bank with which the company has an account and the account number.
  Dima: But before that, can I ask you to go through some of today's key words and
  (Chandler and Joey hold the puck and wave at the TV thing.)
  The Heaven the ancient Chinese referred to was actually the Universe, or nature. In those days, there were specfic rites of worship. This was especially true during the Ming and Qing dynasties when elaborate ceremonies were held.
  “他们真在这里!”皮诺乔心里说了一声。他不知把四个金币藏到哪儿好,一下子把它们藏到了嘴里,正好塞在舌头底下。
  Am I appreciated by my students? I wonder…下面,介绍一个同样是表达感激的词组:Be grateful for
  Article 24 The local people's governments at or above the county level in the key areas under surveillance for and protection against earthquakes shall, in the light of actual need and possibility, allocate an appropriate amount of funds and materials for earthquake relief from their financial budgets and materials reserve.
  And many prefer not to exercise their imaginations at all. They choose to remain comfortably within the bounds of their own experience, never troubling to wonder how it would feel to have been born other than they are. They can refuse to hear screams or
they can close their minds and hearts to any suffering that does not t they can refuse to know.
  Handicrafts are more ethical that can help you understand the culture there.
  A lot of things have changed. In the early 90s, for example,...
  And you know, you can go and see a French film, and kind of learn about you know, a
  I: What kind of software do you have working knowledge of?
  Pupils can't bring about these improvements on their own. Nor can teachers, parents or the Government.
  Lisa: Children can become fluent in as many as 7 languages provided that significant people in their lives speak the target languages to them. You see, it’s really important for children to associate each language with a different person.
  B: I don't want to have a specific title. I just want to enjoy what I am doing.
  原文:Skin that shines, that radiates* with that healthy glow. It can happen with Nouvisage. Nouvisage represents the greatest breakthrough in bearty in decades. Using the science of trans-dermal* patches, Nouvisage goes deep into the skin layers to exfoliate* dead skin cells, help promote the growth of new skin, moisturizes and nourishes the skin right where you need it. Nouvisage contains no chemicals, no preservatives and no fragrances with no animal testing, just healthy vitamins, natural botanics* and the latest formulas in antioxidant and moisturizing therapy. Use the Nouvisage Deep-Hydration* Mask just once a week for 30 to 45 minutes for a total facial and in-between, use Nouvisage shapes to target puffiness and dark circles around the eyes and lines around the mouth, starting with a clean face, lightly mist your entire face. Start applying the mask at the eyes and nose first, you’ll find the Nouvisage Deep-Hydration Mask clings to your face like a second skin. Mist again with a special activator water* Using Nouvisage on a regular basis can bring back the appearance of younger healthier looking skin. Order the Nouvisage month of beauty now and receive four Deep-Hydration Facial Masks with vitamin activator water, and 16 New Visage Shapes in their special freshness packs. When you order now, you’ll also recerive as our special gift to you, a bonus of 16 shapes at no extra cost. For younger, healthier looking skin, call our 24-hour hot line
today. The New Visage month of beauty can be yours and too easy installments of only 275 HK$. So don’t delay, call
now! If not completely satisfied, simply return it to us in it’s original packing within 30 days for a full refund. Now available exclusively from Star-Warnaco International.
  also studied some basic courses, such as maths,physics, chemistry, etc.
  The animals were happy as they had never conceived it possible to be.
  吃饭的时候它们紧挨我坐着,瞪大了悲伤的眼睛仰望着我,好象块饿死了的样子。这可真让我受不了。我要是不把一口吃的偷偷放到桌下给它们,它们就不罢休。但是它们已经长得越来越胖,简直象一对小肥猪了。
  C. power had been handed over to an elected president?
  But too many of our neighbors are still out of work because the growth we’ve seen hasn’t yet translated into all the jobs we need. Stung by this brutal recession, businesses that have kept their doors open are still wary about adding workers.
Instead of hiring, many are simply asking their employees to work more hours, or they’re adding temporary help.
  I am not in the service center, I will assist others in resolving the consumer complaints.
  in Hong Kong, south China, on Dec. 14, 2009. The "Zhoushan" and "Xuzhou"
  False. At Meatopia, Veg-fest and The National Honey Show, attendees can go to workshops, learn cooking tips and watch demonstrations, among others.
  MODEL3
Our best bet is to recruit from the competition.
  For though it was a most unwonted hour, yet so impressive was the cry, and so deliriously exciting,
  “大约20年以后,我们肯能围绕着银河飞行,而不是在路上开车,”爱丽丝说。“我想知道未来我们的服装是怎么样的?”
  To 'gasp' is to breathe really deeply. You can gasp because you have done a lot of physical exercise and you are breathing quickly or because something surprised you. Notice the following:
  When Aphrodite came back to find her lover cold in death,
  Detective...You went a little off script in your testimony.
  Good evening. My name is Pam Jones, and on behalf of the Modern Dance club
  "personally"后面通常会接这些动词:think, love, like, hate, feel等表示感觉的词:
  Professors were oftentimes invited to participate in studentsextra-curricular activities.
  Sam: Hmm..let me check. Oh, here you go. I have a buck.
  Pinocchio freed himself from his awkward position and once more began to run in order to reach the Fairy's house before dark. As he went, the pangs of hunger grew so strong that, unable to withstand them, he jumped into a field to pick a few grapes that tempted him. Woe to him!
  例:All the time I thought you were home studying when actually you were out dancing.
  In the process, police called on the protesters to listen to them, and leave the roads open for traffic. But the "Occupy Central" protesters have refused to remove the barricades. They reinforced barricades late on Monday, erecting bamboo scaffolding, and mixing concrete to pour over the foundations of their road blocks.
  A:There is one more thing to be discussed . Mr King.
  杰夫:我同意你的观点。我认为大学现在就是挣钱的商业机构,推动大学的底线就是收入,我认为确实有你刚提到的主动学习和被动学习这两种学习方式,这两种方式有各自的优点。(没错)我认为被动学习很好,当然主动学习更好,不过很难做到主动学习。很难有机会去主动学习,所以被动学习也可以,只要你不是一直都采取这种方法。(没错)我想可以把两者结合在一起,既进行被动学习又进行主动学习,结合在一起效果更好。
  1. RSVP—When you receive an invitation to an event, make it a priority to respond to the invitation ASAP even if you cannot attend. When people send invitations they expect a response in a timely manner. Don’t let your name appear on the unconfirmed list and have your host continue to wonder whether or not you are coming.
  Bavarian style wheat beer, we have a raspberry fruit beer, we took coffee from a
  When Stutzman was 16 years old, he bought his first bow and arrow. He wanted to hunt animals with it. After buying the bow, Stutzman needed to learn how to shoot it without arms. But there was no one to teach him how to do this. Stutzman joked about this with the NPR news organization. He said,
  They are going to take a lot of pictures in China. 他们将要拍很多照片在中国。
  During the Ming and Qing dynasties, Tian'anmen Rostrum was the place where the important state ceremonies took place, the most famous “Imperial Edict Issused by Golden Phoenix” was held on the tower.
  A fomer PFA official, Ayesha Mumtaz, made it wildly popular.
  32 critically injured people from the quake have been sent to Yunnan’s neighbouring Yibin city in Sichuan for medical assistance. They were transferred via train on Wednesday night.
  Herbert: Yeah! Yesterday over one hundred people wanted to talk to me!
  关于对抗火箭这个系列赛,库里告诉记者:“这是一个漫长的系列赛。火箭队总是试图阻止我在三分线外持球。我在这个系列赛的突破次数可能比整个赛季都多。”萌神说道。
  In Romsey, Hampshire the Labrador is constantly at Margie's side. She can even lift money out of a cash machine. This helpful obedience requires Up to 18 months of training.
  Iranian actress Leila Hatami (L) and film-editor Hayedeh Safiyari pose with their
  know, done and dusted. I don't need to spend, however much I've got, I dare to even
  Yang Li: 以上第一段对话中母亲对孩子说,你已经有很多牛仔裤了,不能再花钱买了,因为天上不会掉馅饼的。
  A: Unfortunately, Mr. Walt is not available at the moment, would you like me to put you through to his assistant manager Miss. Muller?
  UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: See if you can ID me. I became independent from Japan in 1945. I`m about the size of Indiana, but I have one of the world`s largest economies. I`m the Asian country whose capital is Seoul.
  A lot of people wondered why a movie set in New York had its premiere in London. The actresses said they were thrilled to showcase the film first in the UK and later bring it home to its birthplace in the States.
  The three days were, as she had foretold, busy enough. I had thought all the rooms at Thornfield beautifully cle but it appears I was mistaken. Three wo and such scrubbing, such brushing, such washing of paint and beating of carpets, such taking down and putting up of pictures, such polishing of mirrors and lustres, such lighting of fires in bedrooms, such airing of sheets and feather-beds on hearths, I never beheld, either before or since. Adele ran quite wild in the midst of it: the preparations for company and the prospect of their arrival, seemed to throw her into ecstasies. She would have Sophie to look over all her 'toilettes,'
to furbish up any that were 'passees,' and to air and arrange the new. For herself, she did nothing but caper about in the front chambers, jump on and off the bedsteads, and lie on the mattresses and piled-up bolsters and pillows before the enormous fires roaring in the chimneys. From school duties she was exonerated: Mrs. Fairfax had pressed me into her service, and I was all day in the storeroom, helping (or hindering) learning to make custards and cheese-cakes and French pastry, to truss game and garnish dessert-dishes.
  Just as elaborate preparation is required for success in space,
  Ina got her fingers caught in the door. [艾娜的手指让门给夹住了。]
  When the laws have compassed the equality of families, the next thing is to preserve a proper harmony and union among them. The quarrels of the nobility ought t otherwise the contests of individuals become those of families. Arbiters may terminate, or even prevent, the rise ot disputes.
  此外,他还最早告诉食客,如果没有墨西哥员工的工作和才华,纽约很多知名餐厅都会停业。那几乎是一句随意的旁白,但突然为美食写作领域开启了新的主题:移民政策、劳工状况、种族主义。
  Neil: I don't really want to spend more than ?2, so it's quite difficult to find something good.
  Chen Li:
No I’m joking! 我刚才对 John 说,做BBC 的英文教学节目,有时候使我觉得压
  A: Great. Let’s go. I’ve got a few things to discuss with you, so we can talk while we eat.
  According to the commander of the Nineveh operations, he says that as they moved closer to Mosul, ISIS is using less foreign fighters, more local fighters and they`re not putting up as strong of a resistance, saying that they`re seeing them flee quite more frequently. Is this because ISIS is running out of fighters, or is it because they are trying to build up their resources to defend Mosul? That commanders are unclear about, but they do believe that they will be able to fulfill the prime minister`s goal of liberating Iraq`s second largest city by the end of the year.
  For its part, Saudi Arabia threatened to abandon hundreds of billions of dollars of investments in American assets if the bill passed.
  “It is more of a question of economics than security,” he says. “A consumer buying a smart TV is probably going to buy the one with equivalent features at a lower price. It is almost a penalty for manufacturers of these smart consumer devices to go the extra mile.”
  3.把实习职位和你学过的最相关的课程联系起来。另外,从你之前的工作经历中找出与申请的实习职位最相关的那些工作经历。
  It will only take you a moment to sign up at
and it replaces our old daily email. So, if you`re still getting that, what you want to do, go to the website, scroll down a page and click this sign up for the daily email banner. In advance of each day`s show, you`ll get an email telling you what`s in it.
  but then still can't predict an earthquake or even tell us whether we should take an umbrellawith us to the races next Wednesday?
  we will most likely be fairly successful at working and earning at an appropriate level.
  For over 100 years, more than 80 actors have put a varying face to the world's greatest consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes, each of them drawing on the distinct attributes of this most enigmatic of characters.
  “I need to talk to you,” Elsa said sternly. “Alone.” Anna linked her arm with Hans’s. “No,” she said.
  We searched all through the store hoping to find one thing each of our small children would like. Thankfully, we were able to get them each someone sweet. We headed for the checkout, bought the toys, and were amazed that we even had a few dollars left over.
  如果你想在Android设备上测试你的语法技能,你也可以尝试一下SevenLynx公司开发的“英语语法测试”应用(English Grammar Test)。它的外观非常整洁,很有吸引力。就一款免费软件而言,它还是非常专业、值得信赖的。此外,这款应用也能够很好地解释你答错问题的原因所在。
  姨婆仔细地打量着我回答:“我估计她有,大卫。她从未跟我提起过,可我认为——我肯定她很快就要结婚了。”
  听力测试有四个部分,共30个题。采取的形式为多项选择题(两部分)和完型填空(两部分)。第一部分有8段对话或独白。第二部分包括一段简短的谈话或者独白。第三部分为一段独白。第四部分为一段较长的正文。体裁取自各种不同来源的听力录音,包括访谈、打电话、面对面的交谈和纪录片。内容都与商务相关,用以测试听力技巧和策略。
  ad. in eve almost 实际上,事实上,实质上;几乎
  22. What does the man think about moving to another country permanently?
  The leading actors/the main actors are often famous stars, and they have the most important roles in the script.
  他们来到我们的学校学习的原因,他们来到北京,来到中国的原因是因为他们像所有到中国来的人一样迷恋于一种无形的吸引力。
大连少儿英语一节多钱
优质机构推荐
机构简介:知名英语培训品牌,致力于4-16岁青少儿英语培训。
课程免费试听已报名8976人状语_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
&&语法总结
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢前言亲爱的同学们: 在日常的学习中,你是否碰到过这样的情形: 课堂上认真听讲的你,因为小小的走神忽略了老师一句重要的讲解;尽管听清了老师的每一 句话,但是仍有不能理解的地方,却不好意思上前询问;明明全都听明白了,也把句型结构 全都记住了,可是做题的时候却突然不知道该用什么、怎么用了; 别担心,华博教育《i?英语》来了,它将为你排忧解难! 翻开这本书: 你可以找到详细的知识点讲解,弥补你的漏听错解; 你可以找到每个知识点需要注意的地方和易错点,它能帮助你深入理解所学知识: 你可以找到与知识点相对应的各种形式的例题:基础的、综合的、探究的,让你做题 更加有法可循; 你还可以找到名师为你精选出来的习题,进一步巩固所学知识,让你在各种检测中得 心应手。 总之,在 2012 年,请你翻开这本书,让我们一起用奋斗来捍卫自己的理想,用拼搏来 装扮自己的人生吧! 在本书编写过程中,由于时间紧迫,难免存在不足之处,恳请读者和专家指正,提出 宝贵建议和意见!我们不甚感谢! 汉中华博教育 二零一二年七月1 目录UNIT 1 UNIT 1 UNIT 2 UNIT 2 UNIT 3 UNIT 3 UNIT 4HOW OFTENDOYOUEXERCISE ? .............................................. 3轻巧闯关 ........................................................................................................... 7 WHAT’S THE MATTER? ................................................................................. 10 轻巧闯关 ............................................................................................................ 13 WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR VACATION? .............................................. 16 轻巧闯关............................................................................................................... 20 HOW DO YOU GET TO SCHOOL? ......................................................... 23UNIT 4 轻巧闯关 .................................................................................................................. 26 UNIT 5 CAN YOU COME TO MY PARTY? .................................................... 29UNIT 5 轻巧闯关 ................................................................................................................ 31 UNIT 6 I|’M MORE OUTGOING THAN MY SISTER................................................... 34UNIT 6 轻巧闯关 .................................................................................................................. 37 UNIT 7 HOW DO YOU MAKE A BANANA MILK SHAKE? ....................................... 39UNIT 7 轻巧闯关 .................................................................................................................. 43 UNIT 8 HOW WAS YOUR SCHOOL TRIP? ................................................................... 46UNIT 8 轻巧闯关 .................................................................................................................. 49 UNIT 9 WHEN WAS HE BORN? ...................................................................................... 52UNIT 9 轻巧闯关 .................................................................................................................. 56 UNIT 10 I′M GOING TO BE A BASKETBALL PLAYER. .......................................... 59UNIT 10 轻巧闯关 ................................................................................................................ 63 UNIT 11 COULD YOU PLEASE CLEAN YOUR ROOM? ............................................... 67 UNIT 11 轻巧闯关 ............................................................................................................. 70 UNIT 12 UNIT12 WHAT′S THE BEST RADIO STATION? ................................................. 74 轻巧闯关 ............................................................................................................. 772 Unit 1Howoftendo youexercise ?Ⅰ. Key words and expressions. 1. exercise [′eks?saiz ] v. & n. 锻炼,运动;练习。 当运动讲时为不可数名词。 eg: We do morning exercise every day.当练习讲时为可数名词,有单复数之分。 eg: Let‘s do exercises. 2. skateboard [ ′skeitb?: d ] v. 踩滑板,参加滑板运动 短语:go skateboarding 滑滑板eg : Let‘ s go skateboarding on this Sunday. 3. hardly [′ha: dli] adv. 几乎不,几乎没有= seldom hard [ha: d] adj. ① 硬的,坚固的 ② 困难的;③ 猛烈的;④ 严厉的; adv. ① 努力地;② 牢固地 ③ 艰苦地,猛烈地 eg: I hardly eat junk food. 4. time [taim] n. 时间,次数 当时间讲时为不可数名词,当为次数讲时为可数名词: eg.: Please take this medicine three times a day. 5. high school= senior high school 高中 primary school 小学 middle school 初中 university 大学 短语:once time three times The work is so hard.6. active [′?ktiv] adj. 活跃的,积极的 act [?kt ] vi.① 行动,做事:② 扮演,充当 actively [′?ktivli] adv. 积极地,活跃地 n. ① 行为,行动 ② 法令,条令action [′?k?n] n.① 行为,行动 ② 诉讼eg: We should be active in class. 7. chocolate [F t??klit] n. 巧克力 (不可数名词) 若想表达一块巧克力为:a piece of chocolate four pieces of chocolate 四块巧克力 eg: He has much chocolate in his bag. 8. health [helθ] n. 健康,卫生 healthy [′helθi] adj. 健康的,卫生的 unhealthy [?n′helθi] adj. 不健康的Healthily [′helθili] adv. 健康地 eg: I am pretty healthy. 9.different [′dif?r?nt] adj. 不同的;有区别的 eg: Her clothes are different from mine.短语: be different from 与…不同的10.same [seim] adj. 相同的 eg: His bag is the same as Lily‘s.短语:… be the same as …Ⅱ.Key phrases. 1. how often 多久一次 2. junk food 垃圾食品 4. look after = take care of33. a lot of = lots of 许多大量照顾 5.eating habit 饮食习 惯6. of course 当然,自然 多少 8. three times a week 10. the same...as 12. go to the movies 一周三次 和…一样 去看电影7. how many+可数名词复数 9. be different from 和…不同11. be good for 对…有益13. try to do sth. 尽力/试图做某事 try one‘s best to do sth. 尽某人最大能力做某事 14. as for 关于,至于 Ⅲ. Key structure. 1. What do you usually do on weekends? What do they do on weekends? What does he do on weekends? 2. How often do you eat vegetables? How often does Lily watch TV? 3. How many hours do you sleep every night? Ⅳ. Grammar focus. 一.一般现在时 1. 构成 一般现在时的谓语动词主要用动词原形表示,但如果主语是第三人称单数,则谓语动词也要变为第三 人称单数形式。另外,be 动词和 have 有特殊的人称形式。 2. 一般现在时的用法 (1) 表示经常发生的动作或存在的状态。常和 always, often, sometimes, every day, every week 等时间状 语连用。例如; He is often late for meeting. 他常常开会迟到。 (2) 表示客观真理。由于是众所周知的客观事实,所以一般不用时间状语。例如: The earth moves around the sun. 地球绕着太阳转。 (3) 有些表示心理状态和感觉的动词往往用于一般现在时中。例如: I want to see you. 我想去看你。 (4) 句式的变化 ① 含 be ( 此处指 am, is, are) 动词 一般现在时的肯定结构:主语+ be + 其他 eg: She is a student. 一般现在时的否定结构:主语 + be not + 其他 eg: Tom isn‘t at home. I usually play soccer. They often go to the library. He sometimes reads books. I eat vegetables every day. She watches TV twice a week. I sleep nine hours every night.一般现在时的疑问句结构:Be + 主语 +其他+问号 eg : Is your brother a worker ? ② 含行为动词: (实意动词) 一般现在时的肯定结构:主语+ 动词的第三人称单数形式 a. 当主语不是第三人称单数时,其后的谓语要用动词原形表示。 动词原形 + 其他eg: I usually play soccer.4 b. 当主语是第三人称单数时,其后的谓语要用动词的第三人称单数表示。 eg: She sometimes plays tennis. don‘t + 动词原形 一般现在时的否定结构:主语 + doesn't +动词原形 a. 当主语不是第三人称单数时,其后的谓语要用 don‘t 加动词原形。 eg: I don‘t often play baseball. b. 当主语是第三人称单数时,其后的谓语要用 doesn‘t 加动词原形。 eg: She doesn‘t usually eat fried chicken. 一般现在时的疑问结构:Do / Does+动词原形+其他+问号 a.当主语不是第三人称单数时,疑问句要用 Do 来提问。 eg: Do they sometimes watch TV? b.当主语是第三人称单数时,疑问句要用 Does 来提问。 eg: Does your mother usually cook at home? 二.由 how 构成的特殊疑问词的用法 (1)how often 通常用来询问动作发生的频率,答语一般用 once D一次‖, twice D两次‖, three times a day D一 天三次‖,sometimes D有时‖,never D从不‖, very often D经常‖等。 (2)how long 主要用来提问时间的长短,答语是一段时间,如:too weeks /months /years 等,也可以用来 询问物体的长度。 (3)how much 用来提问不可数名词数量的多少或对价格提问。 (4)how many 对可数名词数量提问,后面直接加可数名词复数形式。 eg:-How long have you worked here? 3. 介词 in, on, at 的用法区别(表时间) 在英语中泛指早上、下午、晚上时用 in the morning/afternoon/evening 来表示,而具体到某一天的上午、下 午、晚上则用介词在某年、某月前要用介词 in;在具体某一天要用 on,在几点钟前要用介词 to 一般 不放在时间前,表示D几点差几分‖时,to 意为D差‖。例如:five to ten 意为 D差 5 分 10 点‖. 4. sometimes 的用法及其易混词辨析 (1) sometimes 的意思是D有时候‖,是表示动作发生频率的副词。 (2) some time 通常用来指将来的一个不确定的时间,此时可以与 sometime 通用。表示D一段时间‖此时 不可以与 sometime 通用。 (3) sometime 的意思是D某时,用来表示将来或过去一个不确定的时间。 (4) some times 表示D次数‖,time 作次数讲时为可数名词,如 three times ,many times. eg: He sometimes watches TV. eg: We are going go have a party sometime /some time next week. eg: Nancy went to China some times. 5. 动词 try 的用法5+ 其他-Twenty years. (1)try doing sth. D试着做某事‖. 例如:Why not try doing the experiment in another way? 为什么不用另一 种方法试试这个实验呢? (2)try…on D试穿(衣服)‖例如:I want to try it on before I buy it. 在购买以前我想试穿一下。 (3) try to do sth=try one‘s best to do sth 意为D尽某人最大努力‖, 与 do one‘s best 同义。 例如: He is trying his best for a scholarship(奖学金)。他在尽最大努力争取奖学金。 6. 表达D说‖的动词的用法及区别 (1)say 强调说的内容,所说的话在句子中常用引号引起来。 (2)talk 指D谈论‖,后面常接 about 或者 with. (3) tell 意为D告诉‖,后面可接不定式,即 tell sb to do sth. D让某人做某事‖.否定形式为 tell sb. not to do sth (4)speak 是不及物动词,后面一般不加宾语。当作及物动词讲时,后面只能加某一种语言,重点强调说 某一种语言。 eg: May I to Ann? A. speak B. say C. talk D. tellⅤ. Key sentences. 1. What do you usually do on weekends? 2. What do they do on weekends? 3. What does he do on weekends? 4. How often do you shop? 5. How often does Cheng watch TV.? Ⅵ. Dialogue. A: Thanks for coming in for the interview, Katrina. B: That‘s OK. This is Bill. You can interview him, too. A: OK, then, so, um, how often do you exercise? B: Everyday. C: Hardly ever. A: Uh-huh. How often do you eat vegetables and fruit? B: I eat vegetables every day and I eat fruit every day. C: I sometimes eat vegetables. But I never eat fruit. I don‘t like it. A: All right. So how many hours do you sleep every night? B: Nine. I need lots of sleep. C: Same. Nice. I need lots of sleep, too. A: How often do you drink milk? C: Never. I can‘t stand milk. It‘s awful. B: Oh, I love milk―-I drink it every day. A: What about junk food? How often do you eat it? C: I love junk food―-I eat it three or four times a week. B: Yeah, I love it, too. I guess I eat it two or three times a week. A: And coffee? How often do you drink coffee? C: Oh, I drink coffee four times a day. I love coffee.6I usually play soccer. They often go to the movies. He sometimes watches TV. I shop once a month. He watches TV twice a week. B: I never drink coffee. A: Well, thank you very much. B/C: You‘re welcome. Ⅶ. Writing. (书面表达) 采访你们班最优秀的同学,写一篇关于其学习及生活习惯的短文。 (词数 50 左右) 范文: Rick is the best student in our class. He does his homework every day. He reads English storybooks three times a week. He exercises twice a week. He often helps other students. He is hardly ever late for school. So Rick is the best one in our class.UnitⅠ . 选择填空。 ( ) 1. -Peter,1轻巧闯关do you visit your grandparents?-Twice a month. A. how long ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 2. I often go to A. movie ) 3. I A. sometime A. sometime A. says A. to eat B. how soon . B. a movie B. sometimes B. some time B. talks B. eating C. movies C. some time C. sometimes . C. tells C. eat D. speaks a lot of vegetables. D. eats , this one or that one? D. the movies D. some times D. some times C. how far D. how oftenstay in bed until lunch time. in February.) 4. Kate will be back) 5. DWhat shall we do next? ‖ Father) 6. And my eating habits are pretty good. I try ) 7. -Which book do you think is more -This one, I think. A. interest B. interested B. little B. say English . C. interesting C. a few C. talkD. be interesting D. few D. tell( ( () 8. There‘s A. a little ) 9. I A. speak ) 10. He readstime left. Let‘s hurry. about it with my classmates .A. everyday C. every day ( ) 11.- are these dresses? B. How manyB. everyday D. every day -Twenty yuan. C. How often7A. How muchD. How long ( ( () 12.The teacher told the students that the earth A. run ) 13. Please A. look at B. ran the map. B. see C. watch with me? B. play the basketball D. play basketball . C. one times C. runningaround the sun. D. runs D. look) 14. Could you come and A. to play football C. playing football() 15. He has been to Beijing A. two times B. twiceD. three timeⅡ. 完形填空。 It‘s Wednesday afternoon. School is over, and the students are putting their books and pencil-boxes Listen to me. Tomorrow is 2 . There is going to 3 a 4 1 their school bags. The teacher comes in and says to the students, DDon‘t go, children. I‘ve something to tell you. meeting in our school. The meeting 5 your parents. 8 6 to the is at 9:00 in the morning. Here are your school reports(报告) and letters them home. Give your parents the letters and meeting 1 .A. in to 2. A. Tuesday 3. A. have 4. A. students‘s 5. A. for 6. A. Take 7. A. speak 8. A. come 9. A. on 10. A. say 9 B. off B. Thursday B. has B. teacher‘s B. with B. Bring B. say B. go B. in B. speak C. on C. Monday C. be C. parent‘s C. give C. Put C. talk C. to come C. at C. sing 7 time tomorrow, because I‘m going to 10 D. out D. Sunday D. is D. parents‘ D. and D. Carry D. give D. to go D. for D. tellthem your school repots. Ask them something about next term.‖Ⅲ. 补全对话,每空一词。 Miss Wang : 1 me. Are you Mr. Smith from 3 New York. 4 is Wang Yang from the Great Wall Company. 6 you. 2 , please? Mr. Smith: Yes, I‘mMiss Wang : How do you do ? My Miss Wang: 5Mr. Smith: How do you do, Miss Wang? to China, Mr. Smith. Our manager asks me to come and 7 8 4. 8. to meet you . to the hotel. Mr. Smith: Thank you, Miss Wang. I‘m very Miss Wang : Glad to met you, too . Now let‘s 1. 5. 2. 6. 3. 7.Ⅳ. 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. She often 2. I like (go) to the movies. (play) basketball.8 3. They watch TV 5. How often does he 6. My mother wants me 7. I try 8. Do you think she has a 10. There are two 11. You must 12. There is much 14. I have a Ⅴ. 汉译英。 1. 你周末通常做什么?(one) a week. (interview) interview her. (drink) milk? (drink) milk every day. (health) lifestyle? (healthy). (different) between the two words. (finish) your homework. (milk) in the bottle. (habit). (two) a week. (difference) idea.4. She is a successful actress, and many(eat) a lot of vegetables.9. Jim exercise every day. He wants to keep in good13. Most students have good 15. Lin Yin reads English books2. 他多久去吃一次肯德基? 3. 你必须试着少吃点垃圾食品。 4. 她通常每周锻炼三次。 5. 他有健康的生活方式。 6. 我爸爸最喜欢的运动是游泳。 7. 吃苹果对你健康有益。 8. 我爷爷几乎从不去购物。 9. 我的饮食习惯非常好。 10. 上海的天气和北京的不同。 Ⅵ. 句型转换。 1. I usually play soccer on weekends.(对划线部分提问) you usually on weekends?2. He watches TV twice a week. (同上) he watch TV? 3. She always goes to the movies.(改为一般疑问句) she always to the movies?4. My favorite food is bread. (对划线部分提问) favourite food? 5. He sometimes goes skateboarding on weekends. (改为否定句) He sometimes skateboarding on weekends.Ⅶ. 连词成句。 1. you , how, milk, often , do , drink9 ? 2. the, girl, health, after, her, looks . 3. every, sleep, night, I, hours, nine . 4. food, to, me, good, exercise, and, help, better, study . 5. her, is, the, same, lifestyle, yours, as . 6. once, week, some, a, exercise, students, twice, or . Ⅷ. 书面表达。 写一篇文章介绍你在周末常常做的事情,词数(40-60)语句通顺,时态正确。UnitⅠ. Key words and expressions.2What’s the matter?1. have [h?v] v. ⑴ 得(病) ,患病;⑵ 吃(饭) ;⑶ 有 eg: I have a headache. (我头疼。) Do you have a computer?(你有一台电脑吗?)2. cold [k?uld] n. 受凉,感冒;adj. 冷的,凉的。 eg: She has a cold. (她感冒了。 ) eg : I feel cold ,so I want to put on a coat. (我感到有点冷,所以想穿上外套。) 3. tooth [tu:θ] n. 牙齿 复数形式为 teeth toothache 牙疼 toothbrush 牙刷eg: Wang Lin had a toothache last week. (王林上周牙疼。) 4. rest [rest] v.}n. 休息,停留。 短语:have a rest 休息eg: You look tired ,you should have a rest. (你看起来很累,应该休息一下。) 5. stress [stres] v. 加压力于;使紧张 短语:be stressed out 有压力的;紧张的10 eg: He is stressed out. (他很紧张。) 6. angry [′??gri] adj. 愤怒的,生气的 短语:be angry with sb. 生…的气eg: I am very angry with him. ( 我很生他的气) 7. advice [?d′vais] n. 劝告;建议 (不可数名词) 短语: a piece of advice (一条建议) tenpieces of advice (十条建议) eg: He told me some advice. (他告诉我一些建议。) 8. hear [hi?] v. 听见;听说 短语: hear about = hear of = 听说eg: He hears Mr. Wang will come back next week. ( 他听说王先生下周将回来。) Ⅱ. Key phrases. 1. have a cold 感冒,受凉 3. have a toothache 牙疼 5. have a fever 发烧 2. have a headache 头疼 4. have a stomachache 胃疼6. have a sore back 背疼 8. be stressed out 紧张的,有压力的7. have a sore throat 嗓子疼,喉咙疼 9. go to bed 去睡觉 11. listen to music 听音乐 13. stay healthy 保持健康 15.give one‘s advice 给某人一些建议 Ⅲ. Key structure. 1. What‘s the matter (with you)? 2. Do you have a headache? 3. Does he have a toothache? 4. He has a stomachache. 5. She has a fever. Ⅳ. Grammar focus. 1. 情态动词 should.10. have a cough 咳嗽 12. at the moment 此时,现在 14. for example 举例,例如 16. feel better 感觉好I‘m not feeling well. Yes, I do. No, he doesn‘t. He shouldn‘t eat anything. She should see a doctor.⑴ 情态动词是与动词原形合成谓语的一种特殊动词形式,它不能单独做谓语。 ⑵ 情态动词没有人称和数的变化,直接加 not 构成否定式。 ⑶ should 做情态动词常用于提出意见劝导别人。 ⑷ should 有时表示应当做或发生的事。 eg: You should lie down and rest. eg: We shouldn‘t be late for the meeting.2. too much ,much too,与 too many 的区别。 too much 做定语时,用来修饰不可数名词,意为D太多的‖;做状语时修饰动词,意为D太多,过多‖。 much too 意思是D太‖D非常‖D实在太‖,是副词短语,用来修饰形容词和副词,但是不能用来修饰动词。 too many 也意为D太多的‖,做定语时,用来修饰可数名词的复数。 eg: This shirt is much eg: There are too too large for me. many students in our classroom.11 3. sick 与 ill 的区别 两者都可意为D生病的‖,但 sick 常做定语,而 ill 常做表语。 sickness 为 sick 的名词形式。 eg: I am going to visit the A. sick B. ill 4. may be 与 maybe 的区别 ⑴may be 由D情态动词 may+动词原形 be‖构成,在句中充当谓语,表示D可能是‖D也许是‖,放在主语之后。 由于 may 是情态动词,因此没有人称和数的变化。 ⑵maybe 是副词,不能决定句子的时态,因此要根据具体情况,使用相应的时态。 ⑶ maybe 和 may be 主语之后做谓语。 eg: -I have a sore throat. - you should see a doctor. 有时可以互相替换,只是在句中的位置有所不同.maybe 一般位于句首,may be 位于 C. ill illness 为 ill 的名词形式。 teacher who has been D. ill for several days.5. “……怎么了?”的表达法。 What‘s wrong with sb./sth.? What‘s the matter with sb./sth.? What‘s the trouble with sb. / sth.? What happened to sb.? What‘s up? 6. be good for 与 be good to 的区别 ⑴ be good for…意为D有益于…….,对……有好处‖ ⑵ be good to…意为D对……亲切,对……友善。‖ eg:Eating healthily is good for your health.7. 固定句型 It is + adj.+for /of sb. to do sth. 在此句型中,应注意以下三点:① 形式主语只能由 it 担任;② 正确理解 for 的含义,for 是介词,意为D对 于……‖③ 真正的主语是不定式结构 to do sth . eg:It‘s easy for me to study English. 8. 辨析 :ache, sore, pain ⑴ ache 常指持续性的头痛, 它常与表示身体部位的名词结合构成复合词。 如: headache 头疼, toothache 牙 疼,stomachache 胃疼。 ⑵ sore 常指因发炎而引起的肌肉疼痛,表示身体的某一部位疼痛时,常置于部位名词前。 eg: He has a sore throat from a cold. eg: The old man has a sore back. ⑶ pain 常指肉体上的剧烈疼痛,它通常不与身体部位名词连用,而用在动词词组中。 eg: The boy cried with pain. eg: I have a dull pain in my feet.12 Ⅴ. Key sentences. 1. I have a headache. 2. He has a stomachache. 3. She has a toothache. Ⅵ. Dialogue. A: What‘s the matter, Tony? B:I‘m stressed out. A: You should listen to some music. B: That sounds like a good idea. A : And relax, you shouldn‘t study tonight. B: Okay. I think I‘ll stop. Ⅶ . Writing.(书面表达) 假设你叫安宁,Sally 是一位美国学生,她一周前来到中国学习。作为一名新生,她感觉压力很大,经 常头痛,前几天她感冒了。请你给她写一封信,告诉她应该做什么,怎样学习与锻炼。 (词数 60 左右) 范文: Dear Sally, I‘m sorry to hear that you‘re not feeling well. I think you should make some Chinese friends. You shouldn‘t study too late in the evening. You should have enough sleep every day and do some exercise, too. If you have a cold , you should go to see a doctor and take some medicine. I hope you will feel better soon. Yours, An Ning You should go to bed. He shouldn‘t eat anything. She should see a dentist.UnitⅠ . 选择填空. ( ) 1. There is A. too much ( ) 2. That‘s A. too many A. ill snow this year. B. much too dear. B. too much B. sick2轻巧闯关C. too many C. much too . C. illnessD. many too D. many too D. sicked( ) 3. He didn‘t go to school because of his ( )4.-Where is Xiao Ling?-She A. must be ( )5.-What‘s A. the wrong ( ) 6.You should A. stop smoking C. stoping to smoking ( ) 7. We you‘re well. B. can‘t be with him? B. the matter .in her bedroom, but I am not sure. C. maybe -He has a headache. C. trouble D. happened D. may beB. to stop to smoking D. stop to smoking13 A. hope ( ) 8. I A. hope ( ) 9. It isn‘t good A. in A. in ( ) 11. A. This ( ) 12. We have A. little ( ) 13. I can A. listenB. wish the rain would stop. B. wish B. for B. for B. That B. a little B. listen to - IC. hopes C. think C. at me. C. to C. Those C. a few C. hear a cold. C. am healthy. C. to stay D. ItD. wishes D. should D. on D. atchildren to give them everything they want.( ) 10. She is always very goodisn‘t so easy to skate on the real ice. rain this spring. The trees and grass don‘t grow well. D. few D. hear to someone is coming from outside.( )14.-What‘s the matter? A. has A. will stay Ⅱ. 阅读理解. B. haveD. is D. staying( ) 15. Every day doing sports B. is stayingThe Turners are American. They are now in Beijing. This is their first visit to China. They are going to stay in China for three months. They want to visit some big cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too. Mr. Turner is a driver. He likes to drive in Beijing. Mrs. Turner is a teacher. Their daughter is a student. She likes to visit some Chinese students. They take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they are going to show the pictures to their friends. They want the American people to know more about China. ( ) 1. The Turners are in A. America B. China . C.比赛 C. three D.出国 D. five ( ) 2. DVisit‖ means (意思是) A.参观 ( ) 3. There are A. two B.运动 B. four now. C. London D. Parispeople in Mr. Turner‘s family.( ) 4. Which is not right? A.The Turners can speak a little Chinese after the visit. B.The daughter may be 30 years old. C.Mr. Turner can drive Chinese cars. ( ) 5. The Turner can speak A. Chinese B. Japanese Ⅲ. 补全对话,每空一词。 A: Good morning, doctor! B: Good morning! 1 2 3 with you?14D. Mrs. can teach English. C. English D. Frenchvery well. A: Ia headache.B: Have you taken your temperature(体温)? A: Yes, it‘s 38℃.I‘ve got a B: How 6 5 .have you been like this? 7 8 4. 9. ? a day and 5. 10. 9 more hot water. You‘ll all right.A: Ever since yesterday afternoon. B: Have you taken any A: No, I haven‘t taken any medicine. B: Take this medicine three 1. 6. 2. 7. 3. 8.Ⅳ. 用所给单词的正确形式填空。 1. Listen! The girl 2. What time 3. May I 5.Jack 7. Sue 4. Tom usually (sing) in the room. your mother (borrow) your eraser? (come) to school at seven in the morning. (swim)in the river now. (have) an English class yesterday. (stay) healthy. (clean) the windows every day. (give) you a fever. (go) to work every day?6. The students8. A balanced diet helps you 9. A sore throat can 10. I‘d like Ⅴ. 汉译英。 1. 你怎么了? 3. 那是个好主意。 5. 你应该听听音乐。 6. 也许你吃的阴性食物太多了。 7. 饮食平衡很重要。 8. 我现在感觉不舒服。 9. 汤姆很有压力。 10.他可能在家。 Ⅵ. 句型转换.(talk) to you after class.2. 我感冒了。 4. 我背疼。1. I have a fever. (对画线部分提问) the you?2. Mrs. Brown has a rest every five minutes. (同上) does Mrs. Brown have a rest? 3. Please open your books.(改为否定句) your books .154. She shouldn‘t eat anything for 24 hours.(改为肯定句) Sheeatfor 24 hours.5. Nancy had a cold yesterday.(改为同义句) Nancy yesterday.6. She has a stomachache and a headache.(改为否定句) She a stomachache a headache.7. There is a sheep on the hill.(改为复数形式) There on the hill.8. My father sleeps eight hours every day.(对画线部分提问) hours Ⅶ. 连词成句。 1. let, rest, a, have, go, and, us. 2. junk, less, you, should, food, eat. 3. dentist, see ,a, need, you, to. 4. matter, what, the, is. 5. throat, she ,sore ,has, a. Ⅷ. 书面表达。 根据英文提示,写出意思连贯,符合逻辑的文章。 提示:1. Wei Fang, ill, in hospital, last week 2. we, visit, after, school. 3. our teacher, her lessons, have ,on bed 4. three days later, back to school, we, most of the subjects your father every day?Unit3What are you doing for vacation?Ⅰ. Key words and expressions. 1. plan [ pl?n ] n.}v. 计划,规划,计划 固定搭配:plan to do sth . plan on 打算,想要 plan for 为…做安排eg: I plan to play basketball this afternoon.16 2. away [?′wei] adv.向远处,离开 run away 逃跑固定搭配:take away 拿走eg : Please take it away quickly. 短语:make a postcard 做卡片,做明信片3. postcard [′p?ustka: d] n.明信片 eg: I made a postcard last week. 4. bike [baik] n.自行车= bicycle eg: He often goes to school by bike.短语:ride a bike = by bike = 骑自行车5. famous [′feim?s] adj.著名的,有名的短语:be famous for 因…而著名eg: Yao Ming is famous for playing basketball. be famous as 作为…而出名 6. eg:Jay is famous as a singer. European [pj?ur?A pi?n] adj . 欧洲的,欧洲人的Europe [′j?ur?p ] n. 欧洲eg:- Where are you from?- I‘m from Europe. natural [′n?t??r?l] adj. 大自然的,与自然有关的;天生7. nature [′neit??] n. 大自然,自然界 的. eg: We should love the nature. 8. finish [′fini?] v. 结束,完成 eg: We finish doing our homework at school. 10. sightseeing [′saitpsi: i?] n.观光,旅游 go sightseeing 去观光 go skating 去溜冰 go swimming 去游泳 11.forget [f?A get] v. 忘记 go camping 去野营finish doing sth. 做完某事go dancing 去跳舞 go shopping 去购物 go drinking 去喝酒go climbing 去爬山 go boating 去划船forget to do sth. 忘记要做某事 (事情没做)forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事(事情已经做过了) eg: Don‘t forget to close the window when you leave the classroom. 12. leave [li: v] v. 离开,其过去式是 left.eg: When did you leave Changchun? leave for sp. 动身去某地 leave sth. sp.把某物忘在某地 13. Italy 意大利 Asia 亚洲 leave sp .for sp. 离开某地去某地 eg:I left my book at home. Europe 欧洲 Africa 非洲 European 欧洲人 African 非洲人Italian 意大利人Asian 亚洲人Ⅱ. Key phrases. 1. at home 在家 2. Hong Kong 香港3. get back 回来 5. decide on 决定,选定 = decide to do sth. 7. go bike riding 骑自行车旅游 9. go fishing 去钓鱼 11. take a vacation 去度假4. think about 考虑,思考 6. go camping 去野营 8. go sightseeing 去观光旅游 10. take walks 去散步 12. the Great Lakes 五大湖17 13. the Great Wall 长城 15. leave for 离开去某地 Ⅲ . Key structure. 1. What are you doing for vacation? 2. What is he doing this weekend? 3. What are they doing for vacation? 4. How long is he staying? 5. When are you going? 6. When is she going? Ⅳ. Grammar focus. 1. 一般将来时14. rent C.D. 租赁唱盘I‘m babysitting my sister. He‘s playing computer games. They‘re going boating. He‘s staying for a week. I‘m going on May Day. He‘s going next month.⑴. Dbe going to + 动词原形‖表示将要发生的动作,含有D打算‖的意思,常与 this afternoon, tomorrow, tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening, the day after tomorrow, next Monday, next week, next month 等时间状语 连用。 ⑵. go, come, leave, fly, move, 等词的现在进行时可以表示将来。例如: He‘s flying to Beijing next week. 1. 感官动词: sound 做系动词时接形容词做表语,意为D听起来……‖ look 做系动词时接形容词做表语,意为D看起来……‖ feel 做系动词时接形容词做表语,意为D摸起来……,摸上去……‖ taste 做系动词时接形容词做表语,意为D尝起来……‖ smell 做系动词时接形容词做表语,意为D闻起来……‖ eg: The dish tastes good. The song sounds nice.2. 介词 on, in, at, for 的用法.(表时间) ⑴ at 用于某一具体时间点或某些节假日及一些习惯用法前。 例如: at noon 在中午 at the age of… 在……岁时 ⑵ in 后接一天的某部分(如上午、下午、晚上)、月份、季节、年份、或接时间段表示某事再过多久将要发 生。例如:in 2008 在 2008 年 in summer 在夏天 in two days 在两天之后 in March at six o‘clock 在六点in the morning 在早上⑶ on 后接具体的几月几号、星期、生日、节日或某一具体的上午、下午、或晚上。例如: On Sunday 在星期天 on March,12 th 在 3 月 12 号 on the afternoon of winter 在冬天的一个下午⑷ for 后一般加一段时间,常用于完成时态中。例如:He has been ill for two weeks. 4. 动词 do 的后面也可以接另一动词的-ing 形式, do 后面动词-ing 形式是动名词, 具有名词性质, 做 do 的 宾语,所以可以用 some 来修饰。例如:do some reading 读书,阅读 do some shopping on Sundays. 5. get back 与 return 的区别18do some cooking煮饭eg: I get back 意为D返回‖,其后不能直接跟宾语,接宾语时需加介词 to. return 意为D返回‖是及物动词,直接跟名词。 eg: Show me your photos when we get back to school. 6. 表达D花费‖的动词用法区别 spend :主语是人,其结构是:sb. spend some time/money on sth 或(in)doing sth. eg: I spent 100 ¥ on my new coat last week. cost: 主语是物,其结构是:sth. cost (s) sb. some eg: The computer costs him 5400 ¥ . take: it 做形式主语,真正主语是 to do sth. 7. 形容词修饰不定代词的用法: 形容词做定语修饰复合不定代词 something, anything, nothing, everything 时,须位于不定代词之后。eg: I have something unusual to tell you . 8. 动词听的表达法 . ⑴ listen 表示D听‖,强调动作。 ⑵ listen to …指D倾听‖,后面接宾语。eg:We are listening to the singing of the birds in the tree. ⑶ hear 表示D听见‖,强调结果。eg:Listen to me!Can you hear me ? hear / see sb. do sth.强调动作已经完成或动作的全过程。 hear / see sb. doing sth.强调动作正在进行。 hear + 宾语 hear + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 hear + 宾语从句 Ⅴ. Key structure. 1. What are you doing for vacation? 2. What‘s she doing for vacation? What are they doing for vacation? 3. When are you going? When is he going? When are they going? Ⅵ. Dialogue. A: Hi, He Yu! I‘m Jeff Blake from Lives of the Very Famous magazine. Thank you for talking to me today. B: Oh, you‘re welcome .It‘s nice to meet you, Jeff. A: He Yu, our readers want to know what famous people do for vacation. Where are you going for your next vacation? B: Well, I‘m going to the south of Italy. A;Oh, what‘s the weather like there? B: It‘s beautiful …And it‘s always sunny and warm! A: Really? What are you doing there?19moneyeg: It takes me 30 minutes to go to school.eg:I heard he was in England.I‘m visiting my grandmother. She‘s going camping. They‘re relaxing at home. I‘m going on Monday. He‘s going on the 12th. They‘re going next week. B: Oh, going to the beach…maybe playing volleyball… A: Anything else? B: Oh yes, going sightseeing, going shopping, you know, the usual… A: And how long are you staying? B: Oh, only for three weeks… A: Well, that sounds wonderful! Ⅶ. Writing. (书面表达) 假设你是魏芳,一名初二学生。你收到你的笔友 Mary 从美国的来信。她在信中问你所在学校的情况 (大小、人数、地点等) ,你现在班级的情况,以及你的家庭情况。请你用三段英文完成这封回信。 (词数 100 左右) Dear Mary, Thanks for your letter. Now let me tell you something about me and my school. I study in the No.2 Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are three thousand students in it. I am in Class One, Grade Two. There are forty-five students in our class. Our teachers are very kind to us. We all like them. I have a good family .There are three people: my father, my mother and I. My father is a doctor, and my mother is a teacher. We are all very happy. I hope you can come to China soon. Yours, Wei FangUnit 3Ⅰ. 选择填空。 ( ) 1. Mr. Lee A.plays A. tastes ( ) 3. He轻巧闯关football with his classmates for vacation. B. is playing B. sounds quite strong. C. are play wonderful. C. smell A. looks B. feels D. looks C. smells D. tastes D. are playing( ) 2. The idea to eat in KFC( ) 4. ― When do you go shopping? ―I usually go shopping A. on ( ( ( ( ( A. in ) 6. I am ) 7. I do some A. shop A .back ) 9. I plan B. in B. on . B. going camp on Sunday. B. shopping B. return my holiday in Qingdao.20Sunday morning. C. at C. at D. with the afternoon of May 1st D. for C. go camping D. shops to school. C. to back D. to return D. to go camping) 5. My uncle will arrive in BeijingA. going campingC. shoping) 8 .Show me your photos when we get A. to have ( ( ( ) 10. I A. payB. have 30 yuan for the shirt. B. spend .C. having C. cost C. anything serious D. takeD. having D. take D. serious anything) 11. I don‘t think there is A. something serious ) 12. Let me A. spend B. payB. nothing serious C. costa look at your new picture.Ⅱ. 阅读理解。 Two women on a train were arguing. At last one of them called the conductor. She said, DIf this window is open, I‘ll probably die of cold.‖ The other woman said, DBut if this window is closed ,I‘ll die because I will feel difficult in breathing(呼吸).‖The conductor didn‘t know what to do. Just at that moment, an old man came up to them. DOh, I have a good idea. First open the window, and that will kill one. Next close it and that will kill the other. Then we can have peace (和平).What do you think of it?‖ ( ) 1. The first woman wanted to close the window because B. she wanted to be cold D. she wanted to sheep B. The second woman D. We don‘t know . B. made them happy D. show he was cleverer than the conductor . A. she was very ill C. she was afraid of cold ( A. The first woman C. The old woman ( ) 3.The old man wanted to A. stop them arguing C. drive them out of the train () 2. Who called the conductor?) 4. Which of the following is NOT true?A. The two women‘ s seats were near each other. B. The conductor didn‘t know how to stop the arguing. C. The old man first opened the window and then closed it. D. The four people were on the same train. ( ) 5. This story tells us that we should . A. first open the window and then close it B. help others whatever they want to do C. help the conductor to stop the arguing D. be polite and peaceful on a train Ⅲ. 补全对话,每空一词。 A: What are you A: That 2 1 for vacation? B: I‘m going to Tibet for a week. interesting! What are you doing there? 3 4 in the mountains. How about you? 5 are you staying?21B: I‘m going B: Oh yeah?A: I‘m visiting my friend in Nanjing. A: Just B: Well, 8 1. 6.6a week. I don‘t like going a good time ! 2. 7. 3. 8. 9 4. 9.7 10for too long. to school. 5. 10.me a postcard from Nanjing!A: Sure. Show me your photos when we getⅣ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. I‘m hoping the weather 2. 4. They 6. They 7. Mike 8. Shall we go bike 10. They went Ⅴ. 汉译英。 1. 你假期干什么呀? 2. 你要在哪里呆多久? 3. 我们打算周末去海边。 4. 这个主意听起来很不错。 5. 汉语和英语有很大差别。 6. 他们下个月将去上海参观。 7. 我决定去买一辆新车。 8. 今天天气怎么样? 9. 让我们徒步旅行吧。 10. 我们周末不上学。 Ⅵ. 句型转换。 1. He left for New York yesterday. (改为一般疑问句) he for New York yesterday? 3. Doctor, I 5. It‘s bad weather. You‘d better (be) nice in the mountains. (not feel) well now. (plan) to go hiking yesterday. (not go) there today. (visit) Hong Kong next week. (not do) his homework on Sundays. (ride) this afternoon? (have) a good rest. (camp) in the mountains last year. (listen) to the teacher carefully in class, please.9. She‘s got a cold. She should2. The rain stopped at about four yesterday afternoon.(改为一般疑问句) the rain at about four yesterday afternoon?3. To eat healthy food is important for us. (改为同义句) important for us eat healthy food.4. It takes me twenty minutes to finish my homework. (同上) I 5. It‘s twenty minutes finishing my homework.cold and windy today.(对划线部分提问) the weather today?22 6.I‘m staying in Shanghai for two weeks .(对划线部分提问) are you staying in Shanghai? 7. When he returns to Paris, he will write to you .(改为同义句) When he to Paris, he will write to you.8. He sent a postcard to his friend on May Day.( 改为同义句) He Ⅶ. 书面表达。 下周六,你班要举行第一次野外旅游,请提出些建议,写段师生对话。 要求:语句通顺,语法正确。40-50 个词。 on May day .Unit 4Ⅰ. Key words and expressions. 1. train [trein] n. 火车How do you get to school?短语:take a train / by train = 乘火车eg: Li Hua often takes a train to go to Xi‘an. 2. quick [kwik] adj.快的,迅速的 fast [fa: st] adj.} adv. 迅速的,快的 eg: He runs quickly ,so I can‘t catch up with him. 3.mile [mail] n.英里 one mile 一英里 two miles 两英里 east [i: st] n.东方 adj .东方的 west [west] n. 西方 adj. 西方的 in the east 在东方 in the west 在西方 in the east of in the west of 在…东方 在…北方 quickly adv.迅速地4.north [n?: θ] n. 北方 adj.北方的 south [sauθ] n. 南方 adj. 南方的 in the north 在北方 in the south 在南方 in the north of 在….北方 in the south of 在…南方5. worry [′w? ri] v. 担心,担忧 短语:be worried about 担心 6. shower [′?au?] v. 淋浴单三形式:worries eg: Don‘t worry. 别着急,别担心 短语: take a shower 淋浴,洗澡23 eg: My father often takes a shower after work. Ⅱ . Key phrases. 1. get to 到达 3. take sb. some time to do sth. 4. how far 多远 6. take the subway 乘坐地铁 9. leave for +n. 离开去 11. fifteen minutes to walk Ⅲ . Key structure. 1. How do you get to school? How does she get to school? 2. How long does it take? I take the bus. She rides a bike . It takes 20 minutes. 步行 15 分钟 2. by boat 乘船 花费某人一段时间做某事 5. depend on 视…而定,取决 8. look at 朝… 看 10. by air 乘飞机3.- How far is it from your home to your father‘s company? -It‘s 10 minutes. 4.- How far is it to Shijiazhuang? Ⅳ. Grammar focus. 1. how 的用法 ⑴ . how 表示D方式,手段‖。 ⑵ . how far 可表D距离‖。 ⑶ . how long 可表D长度‖,可指物体的长度,也可指时间的短语。 ⑷ . how often 指D频率‖,答语常为 often ,once a week, everyday 等表频率的词(组) 。 eg: How long is your hair? eg: How often does she visit her grandmother? 2. 表达“到达”的动词的用法区别。 ⑴ . get 后面接名词时,必须在 get 后加介词 其后接副词时,应把 to 省略。 ⑵ . arrive 是不及物动词,接宾语时,后面要接介词 at 或 in。arrive at 指到达较小的地方或到达的时间, 而 arrive in 指到达较大的地方。 ⑶ . reach 是及物动词,后面可以直接跟表示地点的名词。 eg: When do you get there? 3. 动词 take 的用法 ⑴D(表示方式)坐,乘……‖,相当于Dby+ 交通工具‖eg: He often takes the bus to work. ⑵D带走,拿走‖。 eg: The old woman often takes her dog out for a walk. ⑶D吃,喝,享受‖ eg: Will you take tea or coffee? ⑷ D需要,花费‖ eg: The work took me two hours? ⑸D持,握‖ eg: He took my hand tightly. -It‘s 300 miles.4. other 与 else 的区别。24 ⑴ other 是形容词,修饰名词,位于名词前,指许多个中的D另外的‖,后加名词复数。 ⑵ else 不修饰名词,修饰不定代词,特殊疑问词,位于它们之后。 ⑶ others 是名词,意为D别人‖。 ⑷ the other 修饰名词,放在名词前,是特指,表一定范围内的D另一个‖。 eg: What‘s that in your other hand? eg: There must be somebody else in the next room. 5. also, too 与 either 的区别。 also 意为D也‖放在肯定句中,位于系动词之后,实意动词之前。 too 意为 D也‖放在肯定句句末,之前用逗号隔开。 either 意为D也‖放在否定句句末,之前用逗号隔开。 eg: ― I like to swim. ― He likes to swim, too. ―She doesn‘t like eating ice cream ,either. eg: ―I don‘t like eating icecream. 6. a number of 的用法 a number of 表示D许多‖,后面接可数名词复数,相当于 many,做主语时,主语不是 number,而是 of 后面 的复数名词,谓语动词也用复数。Number 前面可以用 large, great,small 修饰,以增强或降低数量的程度, 但是不能用 little 来修饰,因为 little 修饰不可数名词,number 是可数名词。 the number of 意为D……的数量‖,后面接可数名词复数,做主语时,谓语动词应用单数。 eg: A large number of students in our school are from the countryside. eg: The number of students in our school is rising year by year. Ⅴ . Key sentences. 1. How do you get to school? 2. How does he get to school? 3. How do they get to school? 4. How long does it take? Ⅵ. Dialouge. A: Where do you live, Nina? B: New Street. A: So , how do you get to school? B: Well, first I walk to the bus stop. A: Uh-huh. B: I take a bus to the subway station. Then I take the subway. A: Yeah… B: Next I take a bus to the bus stop on 26th Street. Finally I walk. Ⅶ. Writing. 根据下面的提示和要求写一篇短文。 提示:yesterday, Monday, Mr. Li ,busy ,get up, have breakfast, meet friends at home, pick up his thing, go to Beijing by plane. 要求:1.条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写规范。25I ride my bike. He walks to school. They take the train. It takes about forty minutes. 2.将提示内容全部体现在文章中。 3. 词数 50-60。 范文: It was Monday yesterday. Mr. Li was very busy. At half past five he got up. After washing his face, Mr. Li read the morning newspaper. He had his breakfast at seven. He met his two friends at home at eight o‘clock. Then he started to pick up his things , and left his home. He went to Beijing by plane in the afternoon.Unit 4 轻巧闯关Ⅰ. 单项选择。 ( ( ( ) 1. They A. got to A. get in London yesterday. B. arrived B. reach C. reached the city? C. arrive D. arrives in D. arrived to) 2. When did the train) 3. ―How does she go to work? ―She A. take the train. B. takes B. take C. by your bag when you go. C. takes B. How long did she go and who B. other . B. also B. are C. either C. am D. two from the countryside. D. have C. How much did she see? C. else D. other D. taking D. How far D. on( ( ( ( ( () 4. Don‘t forget to A. took ) 5. ) 6. Where A. else ) 7. I don‘t want it, A. too A. is A. How manyis it from Beijing to Shanghai ?) 8. A large number of students in our school ) 9. -How did your father go to the USA? - . B. By water B. it will rain B. in B. mustA. By the way ( ( ( A. it rains A. from A. need Ⅱ. 完形填空。 On Sunday, IC. By in the water tomorrow. C. it would Chinese. C. at C. canD. Take the water D. it rained D. on be a big girl now. D. may) 10. We won‘t go sightseeing if ) 11. English is different) 12. Alice has been in china for several years. She1at 7:00. I 42breakfast at263. Then I help my mother with her 5 bike. At about 11:00, I 6housework. At about 9:00 Ihome. I do some shopping my bike back home. I like cooking very much. We have lunch at 11:30. In the afternoon , 6:00. In the evening, I 10:00. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. go to school ) 2. A. has ) 3. A. seven half ) 4. A. go ) 5. A. ride ) 6. A. on ) 7. A. by ) 8. A. to see ) 9. A. help ) 10. A. see B. go to bed B. have B. half seven B. come B. by B. by B. take B. look B. do B. watch C. get up C. eats C. thirty six C. leave C. take C. ride C. on C. go C. make C. read D. play D. do D. half past seven D. return D. on D. give D. ride D. to go D. over D. look 9 my homework. My parents 10 newspaper. We go to bed at about I 7 the train to a movie. It takes me two hours 8 it. We have supper atⅢ. 补全对话,每空一词。 W=Wang G=Green 1 today. Don‘t you usually come to school 3 . 4 6 walking. . What 7 you ? Do you often come to school 2 bike? G: Morning , Mr.Wang . You‘reW: Yes, I do . But sometimes I walk. I like W: That‘s by bike? G: Yes, but not today. W: Why 8 G: My bike is 1. 6. 2. 7. ? 9 . . 3. 8. 5G: Walking is good. Look at the sun. It‘s a fine day . And the air today is nice andW: Broken? Oh, I 104. 9.5. 10.Ⅳ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. It takes Lily an hour 2. We enjoyed 3. I like to 5. What 6. How do you 7. It he 4. When it rains , she ( finish ) her homework. ( our ) on Sunday . ( ride ) my bike on the weekend. ( take ) a taxi. ( think ) of the transportation in Beijing ? ( get ) school in the morning? ( quick ).( take ) me an hour to watch TV yesterday.8. Kate is walking to her home Ⅴ. 汉译英。 1. 你怎么去学校?27 2. 她乘公车去学校。 3. 这要花多长时间? 4. 乘出租车要花 10 分钟。 5. 从他家到学校有多远? 6. 不要担心,让我看一下地图。 7. 你爸爸怎么去上班? 8. 我总是步行去那儿。 9. 让我们坐公共汽车去农场吧。 10. 很多小孩喜欢玩电脑游戏。 Ⅵ. 句型转换。 1. My mother takes the bus to work every day. (改为否定句) My mother the bus to work every day.2. Every day her father comes to his company. (改为同义句) Every day her father to his company.3. His home is about 10 minutes ?walk from the school. (对划线部分提问) is his home 4. He walks to school.( 同上) he get to school ? 5. I usually spend three hours doing my homework.. (同义句转换) It usually me three hours my homework. the school?6. My father usually goes to work by bike. (同上) My father usually Ⅶ. 书面表达。 根据下面中文提示写一篇萨利怎样到学校的文章。 萨利在十四中学上学,家离学校不远,经常骑自行车去学校,有时步行。骑自行车大约花 15 分钟, 步行大约花 30 分钟。她是一个好学生,不喜欢迟到,早晨早起,到校早,学习努力。 要求:时态正确,人称与谓语动词保持一致,词数 60 左右。 to work.28 Unit 5Can youcometomyparty?Ⅰ. Key words and expressions: 1. lesson [Fles?n] n. 课,课程 2. another [?Fn ? ? ?(r)] eg: give me another the other 指在特定数量范围内的D另一个‖ eg : One of Tom‘s hands is bigger than the other. others 用作代词,泛指其他人,物 The others 代词,指D整体中除去一部分后,剩余的全部‖。 other 前置,修饰复数名词,意为D另外的,其它的‖。 3. concert [Fk?ns?t] n. 音乐会 eg:There will be a concert next week. eg: a piano lessonadj. 又一的;再一的 .通常用于一个以上或不确定数量中的任意一个人或物。4 .whom [hu: m] pron. (who 的宾格)谁,什么人 eg:My best friend is Lucy. Whom is my best friend? 5. tomorrow [t?Fm?r?u] n .&adv 明天;明日 the day after tomorrow 后天 the day before yesterday 后天 6. }

我要回帖

更多关于 it hot was too 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信