页面含机器翻译,中文仅供参考,以原文为准
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
6 种不同的方式可使用,以治疗鹅颈畸形和手指钮孔畸形
每个夹板是全尺寸还是半尺寸使用取决于运动的手指端
可用于预防出现锤状指、扳机指、侧向偏离以及定位
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
强韧且几乎看不见的夹板固定并将 DIP 或 PIP 关节对齐,以提高手部功能。使用 1/16 英寸 (1.6mm) 长半透明的塑料无缝塑造而成。可用于纠正侧向偏离、鹅颈畸形以及手指钮孔畸形,支撑手指伤势上的整形锤,并帮助预防出现扳机指。两个指环夹板可用于将手指固定在 PIP 或 DIP,保证休息和控制。椭圆形的 8 手指夹板有各种尺寸,180° 旋转时还可增加半英寸,可适应由于水肿和温度变化引起的手指尺寸变化。使用测量工具测量尺寸。不含橡胶。
商品尺寸10.2 x 17.1 x 2.5 cm
商品重量181 g
ASINB000ITJTAA
发货重量45.4 g
Amazon.cn上架时间日
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
Emery2.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Was not good for my mallet finger -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Wanted to like this, for my mallet finger, but just couldn't.
Pro is that it is convenient for every day use (can get it wet, etc), and it's a flesh-colored low profile splint so doesn't draw attention to your ailment.
The con is that, at least for mallet finger, the place where the top band sets takes a lot of the pressure of the splint which ends up bruising that area and making the splint very uncomfortable.
Unfortunately, that is the very area that is damaged (with the torn tendon and/or chipped bone), so this may have even set back my healing.
I wore the splint for about a week and then switched to another splint and dressing that didn't press on that distal (top) knuckle.
The bruising has improved, but after 2 weeks it is still not gone (see pic).
20 个人发现此评论有用.
A. Jones5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Perfect if sized right -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买My doctor gave me a size 6, which worked great day one.
After the swelling went down the next day and the splint became loose, I called my doctor again but he was out of 5's.
We tried a 4 but it was too small.
I called multiple medical supply stores in the area but nobody carried it locally. Amazon to the rescue!
I shimmed the 6 with a length of Popsicle stick until I received the replacement. Size 5 fit perfectly out of the box.
Since these are made of thermal plastic, they can be spot heated and adjusted slightly to custom fit as needed, but I didn't resort to that. I think I might only trust my doctor to make that modification, anyway, given the cost of these things. These are available in graduated sets of 3 sizes, which might make sense for most people, especially if you haven't been sized by your doctor.
The manufacturer has a downloadable printable sizing tool, which I used to validate the size I needed, but I imagine it might not be perfect for everyone.Typical splints are obtrusive, cumbersome and tend to get dingy, especially if taped to secure them.
With these, once you have a good fit, you can pretty much forget it's there. Wear it to sleep, shower and wash your hands without removing it. It stays put and keeps your knuckle extended.
I'm on my second of eight weeks in this splint and I often forget it's there. I can assume the remaining six weeks will be the same.
It seems durable enough that it can be used intermittently or continuously beyond the prescribed 8 weeks, if necessary.Most online images display it worn upside-down.
Wear it with the band up and the oval down (palm side) to keep your finger from flexing. I keep mine slightly offset to allow the sensitive side of my joint to barely protrude from the oval.
Apparently, the sizing is different depending on which end you slide on, so if it's not immediately comfortable, try the other end.I had a tough time shelling out over 10 bucks for one little piece of plastic, but I don't regret it at all.
Perhaps the cost will come down when these things catch on, like I think they should.
Still, you might want to talk to your doctor first to see if it's right for you.
26 个人发现此评论有用.
rstonepal5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Ease the pain of trigger finger and keep your knuckle from bending -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I have been T1D since birth and have developed trigger finger quite badly in almost all 10 appendages. I have tried all types of braces and splints and during the night, I rip them off some how.
These splints are perfect and I am grateful someone came up with these.
I will wear these for days without ache or bother.
They do not allow your knuckle to bend.
They also seem to be straightening out my crooked fingers from this.
I bought smaller sizes for my lower knuckles and pinkies.
I wish they made this for the wrist also.
My Doctor told me the only way to recover from this and ease the pain is by keeping my knuckles immobile.
She said I must hold out and do this for a month at the very least.
I have giant braces for this and I will not wear them.
I showed her these Oval8s and she told me if I can stand to wear them, they should work just fine.
So far they work as I was hoping they would.
When I take them off, however, it is difficult to bend my knuckles, as I am not supposed to be doing anyway, and the pain swells up right away.
One end is somehow different from the other.
This makes the splint differently if you turn it around.
6 个人发现此评论有用.
nonny mouse5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Five stars. Saved my thumb! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I used this splint for a period of 6-8 weeks to help heal a bad and painful trigger thumb. It had become so bad I had been worried I would need surgery to correct it but after using this splint, it is 100% better. It was comfortable on and I liked that I could wear it almost constantly but also easily slip it off when needed to wash my hands, unlike other splints I had tried previously. Great product.
9 个人发现此评论有用.
Joshua Grant3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星May not be optimal for mallet finger -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I bought the Oval-8 splint for a mallet finger condition where the tendon that supports the distal joint of my middle finger was torn.
I was attracted to the elegance and simplicity of the Oval-8 splint, the ease of use and small profile of the device.
I thought it would be a lot better than the bulky, foam-lined aluminum drugstore variety splint --- and it was.While the Oval-8 is advertised for many conditions, my doctor and physical therapist both stated that this splint would not be optimal for treating mallet finger.
The problem is two-fold.
First, for mallet finger the single-loop side of the splint has to press against the back of the distal joint to ensure stability.
This concentrates a significant amount of stress on the tissue above the joint, reducing blood flow to some degree.
Since the re-attachment and re-growth of the extensor tendon is the goal, and tendons don't receive as much blood as other anatomical components, the Oval-8 doesn't help, and may actually hinder that cause.
Second, the finger needs to be splinted in slight hyper-extension.
This requires heating and re-shaping the Oval-8 (which is easy to do), but that results in even more pressure on the tissue above the distal joint.
These contentions became evident whenever I wore the Oval-8.
Unfortunately, I have given up using it, and ended up getting a custom-made splint from the therapist.In conclusion the Oval-8 is a good idea, it just needs refinement.
31 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。骨折属于伤残吗?_百度知道
骨折属于伤残吗?
右手环指未节指骨粗隆处可见粉碎性骨折。分离移位,对位对线不良,余:诸骨未见明显异常改变,
已经过了四个月了,手指还痛,出不到力…这样能评级吗
我有更好的答案
骨折一定属于伤残。但具体属于哪一等级的伤残,需要至专业的鉴定机构去进行伤残等级鉴定。拿到鉴定报告后,方可作为理赔的基本依据。 上海嘉之会律师事务所
采纳率:67%
当然属于伤残。伤残分等级,1-10级。10级最轻,1级基本就是指植物人了。。。。。十级伤残划分依据a. 日常活动能力部分受限;b. 工作和学习能力有所下降;c. 社会交往能力部分受限。 骨折显然达到了。其次,怎么确定评级,建议去当地有资质的司法鉴定所做鉴定。
如果是工伤,只要是骨折且有内固定逗能评上最低10级。
交通事故比较严格,要看具体伤得部位,如关节处等等
你这种如果是交通事故的,门都没有。要是工伤的有可能
那是肯定的
到司法鉴定所做鉴定
您好,不知道您处于何地,你可以让律师帮你解答一下,伤残鉴定
第三胝骨第四胝骨骨折算伤残吗?
1条折叠回答
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
骨折的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一个月前手指工作的时候被板材砸到了中指,医生判定有骨折和肌腱撕裂,只上了夹板,现在手指还是伸不直。_百度知道
一个月前手指工作的时候被板材砸到了中指,医生判定有骨折和肌腱撕裂,只上了夹板,现在手指还是伸不直。
一个月前手指工作的时候被板材砸到了中指,医生判定有骨折和肌腱撕裂,只上了夹板,现在手指还是伸不直。请问我这个是需要做手术么,现在比刚开始轻微弯曲变成严重弯曲并且伸不直,我这个能申请工伤认定和鉴定么,公司说我这够不成残疾。
我有更好的答案
需要,已经挛缩了,要尽快去医院处理,否则会弯曲的更厉害
请问这个能进行工伤认定和评级么
单位不想让我申请工伤
因为只给我交了工伤意外商业险
没有交社保
应该是可以行的
最好还是去医院看一下
请问这个能进行工伤认定和评级么
单位不想让我申请工伤
因为只给我交了工伤意外商业险
没有交社保
不要在拖了,去医院看看是最安全不过了
但是我现在怕不工伤认定
单位把我辞退没人给报销
他又不想让我申请
最好去医院看看再拖着只怕以后这手指就再申不直了
请问这个能进行工伤认定和评级么
单位不想让我申请工伤
因为只给我交了工伤意外商业险
没有交社保
先把手指治好再说,工伤的话得达到伤残等级才有用。你目前先把手治好,要是经过治疗后手指依然不能伸直就可以去做伤情鉴定,达到伤残等级了就可以申请工伤,只要你与用人单位有合同就可以。具体 的以后你可以去劳动局问看。最后,我希望你还是能把手治好,毕竟这会影响一辈子你还很年轻。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。压面机压伤三个手指四处骨折能评机几级伤残?_百度知道
压面机压伤三个手指四处骨折能评机几级伤残?
我有更好的答案
工伤认定是关键【工伤7级】标准:16)一拇指指间关节离断;  17)一拇指指间关节畸形,功能完全丧失;  18)一手除拇指外,其他2~3指(含食指)近侧指间关节离断;  19)一手除拇指外,其他2~3指(含食指)近侧指间关节功能丧失;  【工伤8级】标准:16)一手除拇、食指外,有两指近侧指间关节离断;  17)一手除拇、食指外,有两指近侧指间关节无功能;  【工伤9级】标准:16)一拇指末节部分1/2缺失;  17)一手食指2~3节缺失;18)一拇指指间关节功能丧失;  23)骨折内固定术后,无功能障碍者;  【工伤10级】标准:6)一手指除拇指外,任何一指远侧指间关节离断或功能丧失;  10)除拇指外,余3~4指末节缺失;14)身体各部位骨折愈合后无功能障碍; 1、 建议当事人催促单位自事故伤害发生之日起30日内,向统筹地区社会保险行政部门提出工伤认定申请,如果单位未按规定提出工伤认定申请的,劳动者自己也可以在事故伤害发生之日起1年内,直接向用人单位所在地统筹地区社会保险行政部门提出工伤认定申请;2、社会保险行政部门应当自受理工伤认定申请之日起60日内作出工伤认定的决定,并书面通知申请工伤认定的职工或者其近亲属和该职工所在单位。3、认定下来后,由用人单位、工伤职工或者其近亲属向设区的市级劳动能力鉴定委员会提出劳动能力鉴定申请,并提供工伤认定决定和职工工伤医疗的有关资料;4、如果错过了工伤认定时间,权益很难得到保障
采纳率:97%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
压面机的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 工伤导致手指不灵活 的文章